Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:43:06 PM

yes I totally agree with the above article but the question becomes more clear who among the early humans with the prophet adam created on earth?

Nobody. Only Adam made first. Then God took a rib of Adam and made Eve. Filled up ribcage with flesh.

Eve probably looked like a small (rib-size) Adam with curves and long hair.

Big people come from Adam. Small people come from Eve.

Cool

Mastery of sarcasm there.

Materialism is a failure.

Yay. You learn quick2learn. Good. Good.

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!"
"Why shouldn't I?" he said.
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
He said, "Like what?"
I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?"
He said, "Religious."
I said, "Me too! Are you christian or Buddhist?"
He said, "Christian."
I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?"
He said, "Baptist!"
I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?"
He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?"
He said,"Reformed Baptist church of god!"
I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?"
He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!"
I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.

That joke does not make sense. If you would know anything at all you would know that Jesus said it is good to not agree on everything within the body of Christ. If anyone acts as if he think its bad not agree on everything, he should reconcile if he belongs to the body of Christ.

Maybe you just have too much pride to admit that YHWH has ordered a ritual of child sacrifice in the Bible?

Every belief has it's rite of passage. He could not give the rites of passage to Izaak by baptising him because the passover of Jews from Egypt had not happened. The walk off the waters had not any meaning.

Many rites of passage are waaaaaaaay more humiliating, brutal, and such. I bet you have some in your new age belief, that you are not yet aware of. Maybe you have not yet been allowed to have rites of passage. I have heard that in masonic temples people literally are killed by chocking and being reanimated. That is cruel. God had not done anything like that.

It has more meaning of going out of the world that kills babies to the world of mercy by the rites of passage. God have made us like so. The other rites of passage that are not of God are of the Satan like Jesus is saying about the seed.

Maybe you have too much pride to see that ritual child sacrifice is inexcusable in any circumstances.

That is why God have taken Abraham out of it by the rites of the passage. It is more important what you leave behind in the rites of passage. For example Abraham had left behind human traditions of cruelty towards children. Masons are leaving self reliance into group thinking. etc etc.

Perhaps you criticize the PJs with empty rhetoric because you do not wish to comprehend them.

No. I criticize it with merits. A lot of merits actually, you just fail to see it.  

Understanding the Bible is not the same as understanding the human condition because no human was born with a Bible in his hand, nor was any human born with a belief in YHWH, all humans are born atheists and find GOD only through their moral compass:

Understanding the Bible is understanding that human being is sinful and what he might not percieve as evil he might have seen by the gift of wisdom. You should pray for this gift with your prayers, if you do them.

And no. No people are born atheist. It is a myth. Children are born extremely faithful but to their parents, not any diety. And children at some age are extremely evil by their own. They do everything that they can not do. You would not call children good if you would have one. Believe me. Not that they deserve punishment. They do not. They just need a emotionaly stable father to show the children their boundaries, just like our father in heaven is the most patient, stable and unchanging father.

You pointed out a few ''convincing stories''

Astargath. Can I have one of my stories to the mount of stories of God and science?

Ok. I will. There were studies that was measuring IQ of of brothers according wheter they had been born first or not.
Those studies had shown that people that were born first had a statistical superiority in their IQ. But what was the most shocking and interesting was another observation.

When the oldest brother died the second brother was becoming the first one his iq were becoming higher to reflect that he is the first born now.

That is why there is so much talking about the first born this or first born that. It is a title and a gift from God to protect your younger siblings. God proves again that he knows his creation very well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203966/First-born-children-really-smarter-says-new-study.html

We're forced to use the same anatomical structure for both ingestion and respiration. But when obstructed, airflow is blocked, which can lead to choking, and in some cases, death. Also, because we can't make all the vitamins we need, we carry a host of deadly bacteria in our bowels, which produce them for us. But when this process is disrupted, like a hole in the intestine, it can flare into peritonitis. The urinary tract in males passes through — rather than being routed around — the prostate gland, which can swell and block urinary function.
The Close Proximity of our Genitals to our Rectum. Not only is this aesthetically displeasing, it's also unhygienic. Combined with our short urethras — especially in women — this leads to frequent urinary tract and bladder infections. Speaking of which, human females have an unreasonably narrow birth canal, resulting in significantly increased risks to both mother and child during birth.

God proves again that he knows his creation very well.

Is this not wonderful that most of us does know what is hygiene and good manners of not eating while talking? That is why we have brains, and the commandment to honor the parents that teach us not to die by chocking on a precell.

If not all that, we would have probably talk, eat, have sex (maybe not shit because that would be smelly, but maybe that as well) at the same time.

Our Achy Knees. Again, an aftereffect of bipedalism. We have to distribute all our weight on just two limbs, which often leads to aches and pains. You can also add achy, or arthritic hips, to this list.
The Overly Complicated Human Foot. Starting with the foot, DeSilva held up a cast with 26 bones and said: "You wouldn't design it out of 26 moving parts." Our feet have so many bones because our ape-like ancestors needed flexible feet to grasp branches. But as they moved out of the trees and began walking upright on the ground in the past 5 million years or so, the foot had to become more stable, and bit by bit, the big toe, which was no longer opposable, aligned itself with the other toes and our ancestors developed an arch to work as a shock absorber. "The foot was modified to remain rigid," said DeSilva. "A lot of BandAids were stuck on these bones." But the bottom line was that our foot still has a lot of room to twist inwards and outwards, and our arches collapse. This results in: ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, and broken ankles. These are not modern problems, due to stiletto heels; Fossils show broken ankles that have healed as far back as 3 million years ago.

A better design for upright walking and running, DeSilva said, would be a foot and ankle like an ostrich. An ostrich's ankle and lower leg bones are fused into a single structure, which puts a kick into their step—and their foot has only two toes that aid in running. "Why can't I have a foot like that?"

Humans have several sinuses — air-filled cavities that help with drainage of mucus and fluid. But our maxillary sinuses, located on our cheekbone, drain upwards. This often leads to the build-up of fluids and mucus, which can cause an infection.

This is the perfect creation of god providing humans with just one set of teeth for our entire adult lives. Once we hit 35, our teeth start to go.

Many of our cognitive biases — annoying glitches in our thinking that cause us to make questionable decisions and reach erroneous conclusions — are a consequence of our limited intelligence and predisposed tendencies. Examples include the confirmation bias (we love to agree with people who agree with us), the gambler's fallacy (the tremendous weight we tend to put on previous events that aren't causal factors), our tendency to neglect or misjudge probability, and the status-quo bias (we often make choices that guarantee that things remain the same). Some of these are adaptive traits, but others are simply cognitive deficiencies.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

And no. No people are born atheist. It is a myth.
OK, but neither is anyone born a theist, that idea is gained usually through indoctrination and sometimes through self-reflection. It is indoctrination that causes people to believe that the Bible is unadulterated; as shown on the evilbible site, the facts do not fit your claim.
They just need a emotionaly stable father to show the children their boundaries, just like our father in heaven is the most patient, stable and unchanging father.

Patient and stable except for the story of Isaac? Looks to me like YHWH needs to learn some boundaries.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

yes I totally agree with the above article but the question becomes more clear who among the early humans with the prophet adam created on earth?

Nobody. Only Adam made first. Then God took a rib of Adam and made Eve. Filled up ribcage with flesh.

Cool

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!"
He said, "Like what?"
He said, "Religious."
He said, "Christian."
He said, "Protestant."
He said, "Baptist!"
I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?"
He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?"
I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?"

That joke does not make sense. If you would know anything at all you would know that Jesus said it is good to not agree on everything within the body of Christ. If anyone acts as if he think its bad not agree on everything, he should reconcile if he belongs to the body of Christ.

Maybe you just have too much pride to admit that YHWH has ordered a ritual of child sacrifice in the Bible?

Every belief has it's rite of passage. He could not give the rites of passage to Izaak by baptising him because the passover of Jews from Egypt had not happened. The walk off the waters had not any meaning.

Many rites of passage are waaaaaaaay more humiliating, brutal, and such. I bet you have some in your new age belief, that you are not yet aware of. Maybe you have not yet been allowed to have rites of passage. I have heard that in masonic temples people literally are killed by chocking and being reanimated. That is cruel. God had not done anything like that.

It has more meaning of going out of the world that kills babies to the world of mercy by the rites of passage. God have made us like so. The other rites of passage that are not of God are of the Satan like Jesus is saying about the seed.

Maybe you have too much pride to see that ritual child sacrifice is inexcusable in any circumstances.

That is why God have taken Abraham out of it by the rites of the passage. It is more important what you leave behind in the rites of passage. For example Abraham had left behind human traditions of cruelty towards children. Masons are leaving self reliance into group thinking. etc etc.

Perhaps you criticize the PJs with empty rhetoric because you do not wish to comprehend them.

No. I criticize it with merits. A lot of merits actually, you just fail to see it.  

Understanding the Bible is not the same as understanding the human condition because no human was born with a Bible in his hand, nor was any human born with a belief in YHWH, all humans are born atheists and find GOD only through their moral compass:

Understanding the Bible is understanding that human being is sinful and what he might not percieve as evil he might have seen by the gift of wisdom. You should pray for this gift with your prayers, if you do them.

And no. No people are born atheist. It is a myth. Children are born extremely faithful but to their parents, not any diety. And children at some age are extremely evil by their own. They do everything that they can not do. You would not call children good if you would have one. Believe me. Not that they deserve punishment. They do not. They just need a emotionaly stable father to show the children their boundaries, just like our father in heaven is the most patient, stable and unchanging father.

Astargath. Can I have one of my stories to the mount of stories of God and science?

Ok. I will. There were studies that was measuring IQ of of brothers according wheter they had been born first or not.
Those studies had shown that people that were born first had a statistical superiority in their IQ. But what was the most shocking and interesting was another observation.

When the oldest brother died the second brother was becoming the first one his iq were becoming higher to reflect that he is the first born now.

That is why there is so much talking about the first born this or first born that. It is a title and a gift from God to protect your younger siblings. God proves again that he knows his creation very well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4203966/First-born-children-really-smarter-says-new-study.html

We're forced to use the same anatomical structure for both ingestion and respiration. But when obstructed, airflow is blocked, which can lead to choking, and in some cases, death. Also, because we can't make all the vitamins we need, we carry a host of deadly bacteria in our bowels, which produce them for us. But when this process is disrupted, like a hole in the intestine, it can flare into peritonitis. The urinary tract in males passes through — rather than being routed around — the prostate gland, which can swell and block urinary function.
The Close Proximity of our Genitals to our Rectum. Not only is this aesthetically displeasing, it's also unhygienic. Combined with our short urethras — especially in women — this leads to frequent urinary tract and bladder infections. Speaking of which, human females have an unreasonably narrow birth canal, resulting in significantly increased risks to both mother and child during birth.

Is this not wonderful that most of us does know what is hygiene and good manners of not eating while talking? That is why we have brains, and the commandment to honor the parents that teach us not to die by chocking on a precell.

If not all that, we would have probably talk, eat, have sex (maybe not shit because that would be smelly, but maybe that as well) at the same time.

Our Achy Knees. Again, an aftereffect of bipedalism. We have to distribute all our weight on just two limbs, which often leads to aches and pains. You can also add achy, or arthritic hips, to this list.
The Overly Complicated Human Foot. Starting with the foot, DeSilva held up a cast with 26 bones and said: "You wouldn't design it out of 26 moving parts." Our feet have so many bones because our ape-like ancestors needed flexible feet to grasp branches. But as they moved out of the trees and began walking upright on the ground in the past 5 million years or so, the foot had to become more stable, and bit by bit, the big toe, which was no longer opposable, aligned itself with the other toes and our ancestors developed an arch to work as a shock absorber. "The foot was modified to remain rigid," said DeSilva. "A lot of BandAids were stuck on these bones." But the bottom line was that our foot still has a lot of room to twist inwards and outwards, and our arches collapse. This results in: ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, and broken ankles. These are not modern problems, due to stiletto heels; Fossils show broken ankles that have healed as far back as 3 million years ago.

A better design for upright walking and running, DeSilva said, would be a foot and ankle like an ostrich. An ostrich's ankle and lower leg bones are fused into a single structure, which puts a kick into their step—and their foot has only two toes that aid in running. "Why can't I have a foot like that?"

Humans have several sinuses — air-filled cavities that help with drainage of mucus and fluid. But our maxillary sinuses, located on our cheekbone, drain upwards. This often leads to the build-up of fluids and mucus, which can cause an infection.

This is the perfect creation of god providing humans with just one set of teeth for our entire adult lives. Once we hit 35, our teeth start to go.

Many of our cognitive biases — annoying glitches in our thinking that cause us to make questionable decisions and reach erroneous conclusions — are a consequence of our limited intelligence and predisposed tendencies. Examples include the confirmation bias (we love to agree with people who agree with us), the gambler's fallacy (the tremendous weight we tend to put on previous events that aren't causal factors), our tendency to neglect or misjudge probability, and the status-quo bias (we often make choices that guarantee that things remain the same). Some of these are adaptive traits, but others are simply cognitive deficiencies.

Wow. I really didn't knew that Ostriches can have so much fat storage that is very handy in humans. It stores toxins and is useful to fuel the brain at times of fasting. I didn't knew that ostriches uses their hands to grab stuff and that they can have straight possition of the body to use their hands.

What do you know.... I suggest for that "scientists" to remove their useless bones in the feet. Yeah that would be smart.

Yes we are many times retarded and nonintelligent as this thread proves.

OK, but neither is anyone born a theist, that idea is gained usually through indoctrination and sometimes through self-reflection. It is indoctrination that causes people to believe that the Bible is unadulterated; as shown on the evilbible site, the facts do not fit your claim.

Bible was adultered. Yeah, but God wants to leave it that way, as a proof of crime against him. But those were just slight details as the bible was tried to be destroyed many many many times. If the bible was not destroyed that means it was not adultered much as well. Mainly the weird translations are the main concerns here. And people like you that interpret it ver very childlishly.
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

Too many maybes and ifs and no proof of anything. What is the point of beveling in any of it. There is one thing that is true, we are all going to die. Evidence suggests that dying is the end, there is no afterlife, no heaven, no anything, just death. Why waste your time believing in nonsense which deep down you know it's not true.

Maybe because it's not about believing in afterlife .
Actually all the evidence suggests that consciousness is cyclical and that survival of the personality after death is a real phenomenon with implications for spirituality.
See for yourself over 100 points of evidence in support of the survival hypothesis:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19301374#msg19301374

Skeptics have been known to ignore the evidence presented to them.
Using prejudice to make unwarranted conclusions is unscientific!

A famous paper recently showed that the claimed results of most scientific studies are simply false:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/
So why should we BLINDLY trust mainstream opinion of scientists? Stick to hard evidence and you will be fine. I have disclosed the evidence, so anyone who doubts it can debate the facts with me.
In my opinion, the scientists who reject survival are also wrong, but the brightest scientists like Wallace did find evidence and cocncluded that survival is real.
What if you found written content that indicates a divine source, would you discard any such books if they are not in the mainstream? Why not consider the contents of the Phoenix Journals as divine communication meant to instruct mankind? In my opinion the content of this material explains Bible teaching much better than Bible alone.

Make sure you have read the important paper from Cunningham:
the content-source problem in modern mediumship research - Rivier University
and an explanation of the origin of the highly informative Phoenix Journals:
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html

When I said, evidence suggests that death is the end, I didn't base that on studies. There aren't really studies made for that. It's just what we know so far. Your body dies, your brain dies and your consciousness dies as well and there is nothing left. The ''soul'' hasn't been proved to exist so when you die, you die. Unless you can prove there is something more in our bodies, minds, etc there is no point in believing in after life.

I hope you are not saying that the delusional guy who wrote the phoenix journals is actually real. You guys believe in the stupidest shit just because you read books about it.

Like I mentioned already, some skeptics have chosen to simply ignore the evidence presented to them.
They are not able to rationally evaluate the idea that the personality survives death because they do not ever give an adequate response to the evidence. I brought up many examples of evidence for everyone in this thread to consider and study. For example I already proved that mind can move matter at a distance (telekinesis or TK) because the TK was recorded on video and confirmed on the EEG. This shows that mind is more powerful than is normally accepted, and Cunningham makes that same conclusion in his paper on mediumship.

You presented a study, which you yourself said shouldn't be trusted. That's not real evidence. Show the evidence that says our personality is a thing beyond our brain and I might believe you.
I already pointed out about 100 points of evidence supporting the survival hypothesis, there was the chessmaster experiment by Eisenbeiss that was very strong and you could not show any evidence that it was invalid. Just like with Jane Roberts and Seth, the content of the experimental results can be used to validate the existence of a discarnate source personality.
You pointed out a few ''convincing stories'' which all have insane amount of problems and after all are just stories: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=22550

I can make up a ton of stories to prove ghosts, I guess you would believe me.
The evidence that shows that these are made up stories is very weak. Just posting a link with weak reasoning does not absolve you of providing evidence for your claim. I already replied to your link earlier in the thread. You think that debunking consists of ridiculing the medium or the researcher so that is why you do not post any evidence for your claim.
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

Cool

He said, "Like what?"
He said, "Religious."
He said, "Christian."
He said, "Protestant."
He said, "Baptist!"

Wow. I really didn't knew that Ostriches can have so much fat storage that is very handy in humans. It stores toxins and is useful to fuel the brain at times of fasting. I didn't knew that ostriches uses their hands to grab stuff and that they can have straight possition of the body to use their hands.

What do you know.... I suggest for that "scientists" to remove their useless bones in the feet. Yeah that would be smart.

Bible was adultered. Yeah, but God wants to leave it that way, as a proof of crime against him. But those were just slight details as the bible was tried to be destroyed many many many times. If the bible was not destroyed that means it was not adultered much as well. Mainly the weird translations are the main concerns here. And people like you that interpret it ver very childlishly.

?? I don't know what you mean. They just said the human foot is far from perfect. Just like so many other things. Are you that delusional to not acknowledge that? I guess you think the human body is perfect or something.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 06:32:31 PM by Przemax

Cool

He said, "Like what?"
He said, "Religious."
He said, "Christian."
He said, "Protestant."
He said, "Baptist!"

?? I don't know what you mean. They just said the human foot is far from perfect. Just like so many other things. Are you that delusional to not acknowledge that? I guess you think the human body is perfect or something.

It is perfect because they do not take into account that humans are storing a looooot of fat and still remain straight up. Ostriches does not do that. You cannot compare one animal that is bipedal and adjust its system design to another system that has different feautures. Fat ostriches does not perform well. Fat humans perform very well.

Ostriches are not even a straightened up. They have feathers that helps them in their motorics etc etc.

This often leads to the build-up of fluids and mucus, which can cause an infection.

Infections are good, especially those mild. They build up our immune system and give itself practice. WIthout practice our immune system detoriate as the law of atrophy states - The unused organs or muscles disapear slowly.
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

Cool

He said, "Like what?"
He said, "Religious."
He said, "Christian."
He said, "Protestant."
He said, "Baptist!"

It is perfect because they do not take into account that humans are storing a looooot of fat and still remain straight up. Ostriches does not do that. You cannot compare one animal that is bipedal and adjust its system design to another system that has different feautures. Fat ostriches does not perform well. Fat humans perform very well.

Ostriches are not even a straightened up. They have feathers that helps them in their motorics etc etc.

This often leads to the build-up of fluids and mucus, which can cause an infection.

Infections are good, especially those mild. They build up our immune system and give itself practice. WIthout practice our immune system detoriate as the law of atrophy states - The unused organs or muscles disapear slowly.

Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:25:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 07:54:27 PM by Przemax

Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:58:10 PM

Bible was adultered. Yeah, but God wants to leave it that way, as a proof of crime against him.
 But those were just slight details as the bible was tried to be destroyed many many many times.
If the bible was not destroyed that means it was not adultered much as well.
Mainly the weird translations are the main concerns here. And people like you that interpret it ver very childlishly.
Not true! MAN wants to leave the Bible as it is, people like you will reject any changes to the Bible.
The main concern is the lies that were added to the Bible which people like you try to justify with fallacious reasoning, lies like the stories mentioned on evilbible.com and all of the writings of Paul as well as his new religion of "Jesus Salvation".
The other primary concern is similar: true gospels and teachings that were left out and practically forgotten. It is ignorance to stick to the version of events that authorities want you to accept in spite of the evidence. By the way, Jesus did instruct us to be like a little child who is always asking "why?".
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?
"If ALL were PERFECTION--there would be no need for the experience. Ponder it."
Phoenix Journal #59
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

God DID make the first people immune to everything. In fact, everything, including the things that we call disease today, are not working the way they were made, because mankind deliberately decided to go against the laws of nature that God had made for mankind. This corrupted the whole thing. The first law of nature was to love God above all things.

"Well, why didn't God make mankind so that they wouldn't go against the laws?"

No free will that way. God wanted people to have freedom... the freedom to choose what was right over the freedom to choose what was wrong.

The question is about you. Now that you believe in God so much that you are discussing the whys and hows of the things that He did and does, when are you going to realize that God is so much of a greater thinker than you, and that you really need to start by studying some of the religious books around, so that you can get some of the understanding about God? This rather than trying to piece things together from forum answers.

Huh

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

God DID make the first people immune to everything. In fact, everything, including the things that we call disease today, are not working the way they were made, because mankind deliberately decided to go against the laws of nature that God had made for mankind. This corrupted the whole thing. The first law of nature was to love God above all things.

No free will that way. God wanted people to have freedom... the freedom to choose what was right over the freedom to choose what was wrong.

The question is about you. Now that you believe in God so much that you are discussing the whys and hows of the things that He did and does, when are you going to realize that God is so much of a greater thinker than you, and that you really need to start by studying some of the religious books around, so that you can get some of the understanding about God? This rather than trying to piece things together from forum answers.

Huh

''Mankind'' Why should I suffer for something that I did not do? Am I guilty since I'm born?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:34:32 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

What? Do you think there is no experiencing things in perfection? The experience is far greater in perfection.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Huh

''Mankind'' Why should I suffer for something that I did not do? Am I guilty since I'm born?

You have not been perfect. So, suffer.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:39:19 PM

What? Do you think there is no experiencing things in perfection? The experience is far greater in perfection.

Cool

Ahhh, I missed your circular arguments over the last few days BD - welcome back.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

Huh

Cool

God did not make me perfect so I suffer? If my father kills someone, should I go to jail as well? What kind of logic is that. I don't care whether adam and eve sinned. They did, I didn't.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.
Humans have the power to create good, and to recognize good and evil. So far so good.
These two guys BADecker and Przemax think that even if YHWH says to kill your child then it is OK because humans are not allowed to use their moral compass to judge YHWH.
As for you, here is my post regarding the case of the chessmaster and why it is genuine:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19336271#msg19336271
Your link did not give any evidence to support your conclusion that all mediumship is based on a story.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

Huh

Cool

God did not make me perfect so I suffer? If my father kills someone, should I go to jail as well? What kind of logic is that. I don't care whether adam and eve sinned. They did, I didn't.

You show by your actions that it doesn't matter if God made you perfect or not. You would have followed in the footsteps of your first father, Adam, anyway, and become imperfect. How do we know? You keep on getting worse rather than getting better.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: