Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845475 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

What is a spring.

That's something you should have been taught in elementary school, if your parents weren't too busy brainwashing you.

Cool

Yeah instead of evolution you should learn first about what is a season. And that in some area of the earth its not about hot/cold but could be dry/wet. In some places of the earth determining the dry/wet seasons can be tricky.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

Yeah instead of evolution you should learn first about what is a season.

I understand both.  I paid attention in school.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:28:27 PM

Cool

You apparently do not, else you would know there could be more seasons a year if its dry/wet patterned seasons instead hot/cold patterned. And on the desert it could be both.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

What science do you love?HuhHuh You don't believe in:

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
All the methods for those things
And many more

The difference between you and me is that you believe in science, and I know science.

Knowing science would inform you that:

evolution is not science
biology makes evolution less probable, not more
geology is not only about the dating of the earth, actualy its mostly have nothing to do with it.
Big bang is just a theory based on mathematics and on constant that one need to believe in. Science is not about believing but experimenting. No experiments there
Age of earth is mostly based on one constant of radioactive uranium degradation speed. Science is not about believing in constants, but being sure. You cannot be sure that constants were constants, especially when it comes to radioactivity. Radioactivity is based on the temperature. Yeah I know you gave me other methods but this one is the most sure because they had used it to date the earth.
Age of the universe. Again it is based on many constants. None of them is proven to be constant other than in their mathematical models. Thats very unconvincing science at best. Many assumptions are made there that could be otherwise. Again its not an experimental science its only mathematics that one need to believe are true. It should not be called science if I am to be honest. Those are just predictive modelling that is called science for no reason what so ever.
For example a star that is suppose to expand away from us having 1 millions light years of distance. To assume it had gone 1 million years is folly because light years is not time but distance. Why not assume it was 1 millions years light of distance 5k years ago. Now you understand Its just a predictive modeling?

Call it what it is - a predictive modeling based on hypothesis.

And no more

You claim that but that doesn't mean it's the true. Maybe you know more than the majority of scientists.

No I do not. They know a way more than me about mathematical modeling. I know nothing about it, nor I want to know. All I need to know is that modeling on mathematics is usualy wrong in this corrupt world. Lets take for example economic theories based on mathematics. All wrong, and we are in an economic mess. Economic became mathematical modeling as well.

Mathematical modeling is awesome occasion to make money on. Not many people on earth can check you out on it.

All I need to know is that prayer doesn't work to understand god is not real

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:30:20 PM

What science do you love?HuhHuh You don't believe in:

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
All the methods for those things
And many more

The difference between you and me is that you believe in science, and I know science.

Knowing science would inform you that:

evolution is not science
biology makes evolution less probable, not more
geology is not only about the dating of the earth, actualy its mostly have nothing to do with it.
Big bang is just a theory based on mathematics and on constant that one need to believe in. Science is not about believing but experimenting. No experiments there
Age of earth is mostly based on one constant of radioactive uranium degradation speed. Science is not about believing in constants, but being sure. You cannot be sure that constants were constants, especially when it comes to radioactivity. Radioactivity is based on the temperature. Yeah I know you gave me other methods but this one is the most sure because they had used it to date the earth.
Age of the universe. Again it is based on many constants. None of them is proven to be constant other than in their mathematical models. Thats very unconvincing science at best. Many assumptions are made there that could be otherwise. Again its not an experimental science its only mathematics that one need to believe are true. It should not be called science if I am to be honest. Those are just predictive modelling that is called science for no reason what so ever.
For example a star that is suppose to expand away from us having 1 millions light years of distance. To assume it had gone 1 million years is folly because light years is not time but distance. Why not assume it was 1 millions years light of distance 5k years ago. Now you understand Its just a predictive modeling?

Call it what it is - a predictive modeling based on hypothesis.

And no more

You claim that but that doesn't mean it's the true. Maybe you know more than the majority of scientists.

No I do not. They know a way more than me about mathematical modeling. I know nothing about it, nor I want to know. All I need to know is that modeling on mathematics is usualy wrong in this corrupt world. Lets take for example economic theories based on mathematics. All wrong, and we are in an economic mess. Economic became mathematical modeling as well.

Mathematical modeling is awesome occasion to make money on. Not many people on earth can check you out on it.

All I need to know is that prayer doesn't work to understand god is not real

Awwwwww poor little fellow did not get what he wanted............ awwwww. What was that? A girlfriend?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:31:01 PM

Awwwwww poor little fellow did not get what he wanted............ awwwww. What was that? A girlfriend?

Stick to the insults - your arguments are worthless.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Astargath

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

Cool

You apparently do not, else you would know there could be more seasons a year if its dry/wet patterned seasons instead hot/cold patterned. And on the desert it could be both.

You love science, yet again every single dating method that exists is wrong, would you mind providing a valid method?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:49:54 PM

I understand both.  I paid attention in school.

Cool

You love science, yet again every single dating method that exists is wrong, would you mind providing a valid method?

Historical - it is the best we have. I was always amazed how it is possible that humans were wandering around caves for 200k years. It had no sense to me. And it can not make any sense. They were like us, speak like us, had the same bodies like us yet they wanted to live in caves for 200k. That is for me personally quite impossible to happen.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:27:01 PM

Historical - it is the best we have. I was always amazed how it is possible that humans were wandering around caves for 200k years. It had no sense to me. And it can not make any sense. They were like us, speak like us, had the same bodies like us yet they wanted to live in caves for 200k. That is for me personally quite impossible to happen.

Humans 200,000 years ago were not like us - they didn't look like us, and they certainly didn't speak english.

Your parents lied to you, and as a result reality doesn't make sense to you.

That's why we encourage you to educate yourself so that reality does make sense.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:49:26 PM

Humans 200,000 years ago were not like us - they didn't look like us, and they certainly didn't speak english.

Your parents lied to you, and as a result reality doesn't make sense to you.

That's why we encourage you to educate yourself so that reality does make sense.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:01:19 PM

I understand both.  I paid attention in school.

Cool

You haven't been to a museum in your life? We were not the same.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

That's not how evolution works - you're funny.   Grin

Spinbackup

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

Currently we do not have any underlying proof. Just speculations.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

Exactly.  Some people cannot accept reality - hence over 400 pages with no proof.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:14:19 PM

That's not how evolution works - you're funny.   Grin

Mwahahahahaha!

A handful of sand in the air could do it a lot easier than big bang over 13 or 14 billion years. You evolution cult jokers are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

A handful of sand in the air could do it a lot easier than big bang over 13 or 14 billion years. You evolution cult jokers are so funny.

Funnier than thinking an old man with a beard has existed for all eternity and took six days to make the universe?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

Exactly.  Some people cannot accept reality - hence over 400 pages with no proof.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

If you understood science even a little bit, you would realize that science proves God, and that your religion of denial about God is a science cult at best. Go soothe yourself with some more indulgence in your cult.

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

If you understood science even a little bit, you would realize that science proves God, and that your religion of denial about God is a science cult at best. Go soothe yourself with some more indulgence in your cult.

I understand your fairy tale science proves it, but we are living in reality.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Funnier than thinking an old man with a beard has existed for all eternity and took six days to make the universe?

Cool

That's true. Big bang and evolution are way funnier than some old guy making the universe in 6 days.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

That's true. Big bang and evolution are way funnier than some old guy making the universe in 6 days.

You find reality funny.  Not unexpected considering all your arguments are a joke.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: