Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:37:33 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:05:47 PM by Przemax

You even defend slavery lmao.

No I do not defend anything neither does Bible. Bible just defended slaves from abuse. Its just a law. You know what is a law doesn't you? Law is neutral. Law is not a manual or instruction.

You think it's ok for god to kill gay people

No I have not say that. Its the people that should be protected against propaganda of LGBTQ.

There was definitely not a better way for a fucking God to do things.

God is only against abuse, and generally against evil. Do you think current world is just and good? If you think it is... All I can say is that you are an evil man. Only an evil man would not see a radical abuse of people and wrong doings in nowaday world.

No point in talking to mentally ill people

No point in talking with liberal propaganda brainwashed people that think that gay rights and abandoning slavery makes us live in paradise.

Equating slaves to workers and slavery to amazing social security, that's a new one.  It's kind of sickening. Lastly I think the KKK might like to hire you as a PR spokes person...

If you think that someone that has mortgage debt for 20 years (yet he have no house because it was already sold to the bank), and barely have any money for food and have no money to pay his bills, is not a slave I would say you are completly deluded by the liberal media. There are a lot of wage slaves in modern world with no guarantees or protection from abuse.

Slaves are slaves. God has not stated that there should be any slaves. But if they are the weakest in this case the poorest should be protected by law.

Go spread the word about slavery, you should be the president and insist that slavery is actually ok. See how people reacts. Do not even waste your time talking back to me.

You started to talk about slavery... Its your passion. I had not even stated that a single once. But if you think that nowadays you dont have a way worse sittuation than slavery I suggest you should try harder to look around you. Maybe you do not see many unhappy people because the suicide rates are skyroketing. You will be happy because you would not see misery, and yet they are DEAD. Your paradise world KILLED them. You will not see misery and suffering caused by the usury and completly corrupt world.

But good luck in your dream world of human made paradise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:08:18 PM

That passage is the passage of the law that helps slave from the abuse... And you say I am deluded?

Torah is a law. And christ have said that law is to protect and not to punish needlessly. It should still be used as a protection law from abomination.

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

7th year and he/she is free. Its mostly slaves because of being heavy in debt. They had sold themselves.

3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If he is a volountary slave he can cease to be slave. So its more like a contract.

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

Children of the slaves are not slaves.

5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

If slave would want to be with master, the master cannot throw him away.

If that is moraly evil to you...... I don't know what to say.... Its clearly is not evil.

First of all, there shouldn't be any slaves.

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

HuhHuhHuh It clearly says that that if the master gives the slave a wife then the wife and sons will be the master's slaves forever lmao and the slave can only get away by himself, abandoning his family. YES THATS FUCKING EVIL YOU RETARD.

If you think this passage is not helping people with a grave problems that have to ask for help others to help them you are just wicked.... Thats all I have to say.

Thats called slaves but if you could read with understanding and read that passage of slaves as workers, you would see thats amazing social security for workers.

You have a care for your children. Your children can have security in a wealthy family etc etc. Only the wicked people like you would think adopted children would be abused. If they would not want their children to be adopted they can always go and have their children somewhere else. Thats like a workers contract.

Especially the last paragraph. That master cannot throw a homeless guy to the street.

That kind of job security with another passages of fair pay for work in the Bible greatly surpass almost any job security laws we have today. Noone cares about the debters, homelessness joblessness. Here you have all things covered.

If that system of worker security surpases those of today, what can we say about how it was superiour to that times. It was wastly more moral then any other country at that time.

Could you stop using abusive language towards me?

How cute if we change the actual words used in the bible to other words totally, then slavery = "amazing social security"

Equating slaves to workers and slavery to amazing social security, that's a new one.  It's kind of sickening. Lastly I think the KKK might like to hire you as a PR spokes person...

Poverty is worse than slavery.

The 14th Amendment in the USA is the thing that changed blacks into slaves of the US Government. And if you have a birth certificate, you are a 14th Amendment slave, as well. If you think you are not, try being free and smoking some pot in public, in an area where the narcs and cops are watching you, knowing what you are doing.

Smoking pot is something that could freely be done in America before the Constitution, and before the 14th Amendment.

Cool

What's your point? God couldn't think of anything better than slavery? Give me a break badecker, you guys are defending the indefensible

Do I really have to say this again, just to help you think? My point is listed in my post you quoted.

What do you do? Do you simply see that it is a post of mine, and then reply with some stupidity?

Be that as it may, it's okay. There are plenty of funny farms just waiting for you when you wake up some morning slobbering gibberish. It won't be far away, since you are almost doing that right now.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:04 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:42:55 PM by Przemax

Do I really have to say this again, just to help you think? My point is listed in my post you quoted.

What do you do? Do you simply see that it is a post of mine, and then reply with some stupidity?

Be that as it may, it's okay. There are plenty of funny farms just waiting for you when you wake up some morning slobbering gibberish. It won't be far away, since you are almost doing that right now.

Cool

They do not even know the difference between acknowledgement of evil, and perpetuation of evil.

They would rather keep their little words and little save zones to save them from knowing how this world is fucked.

Their religion of progress. We are chocking on almost an economical disaster and those ... "people" are still believing its all gets better...

Their little silly meaningless word games. So small......
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Cool

They do not even know the difference between acknowledgement of evil, and perpetuating evil.

They would rather keep their little words and little save zones to save them from knowing how this world is fucked.

Their religion of progress. We are chocking on almost an economical disaster and those ... "people" are still believing its all gets better...

Their little silly meaningless word games. So small......

Yes. And it is a real shame for them. When they come to a tragic emergency, they won't have anything to fall back on for help except terror. I feel for them. But I don't overwhelm myself with these feelings, because they asked for it, and wouldn't even look at the truth when shown.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

That passage is the passage of the law that helps slave from the abuse... And you say I am deluded?

Torah is a law. And christ have said that law is to protect and not to punish needlessly. It should still be used as a protection law from abomination.

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

7th year and he/she is free. Its mostly slaves because of being heavy in debt. They had sold themselves.

3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If he is a volountary slave he can cease to be slave. So its more like a contract.

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

If that is moraly evil to you...... I don't know what to say.... Its clearly is not evil.

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

HuhHuhHuh It clearly says that that if the master gives the slave a wife then the wife and sons will be the master's slaves forever lmao and the slave can only get away by himself, abandoning his family. YES THATS FUCKING EVIL YOU RETARD.

If you think this passage is not helping people with a grave problems that have to ask for help others to help them you are just wicked.... Thats all I have to say.

Thats called slaves but if you could read with understanding and read that passage of slaves as workers, you would see thats amazing social security for workers.

You have a care for your children. Your children can have security in a wealthy family etc etc. Only the wicked people like you would think adopted children would be abused. If they would not want their children to be adopted they can always go and have their children somewhere else. Thats like a workers contract.

Especially the last paragraph. That master cannot throw a homeless guy to the street.

That kind of job security with another passages of fair pay for work in the Bible greatly surpass almost any job security laws we have today. Noone cares about the debters, homelessness joblessness. Here you have all things covered.

If that system of worker security surpases those of today, what can we say about how it was superiour to that times. It was wastly more moral then any other country at that time.

How cute if we change the actual words used in the bible to other words totally, then slavery = "amazing social security"

The 14th Amendment in the USA is the thing that changed blacks into slaves of the US Government. And if you have a birth certificate, you are a 14th Amendment slave, as well. If you think you are not, try being free and smoking some pot in public, in an area where the narcs and cops are watching you, knowing what you are doing.

Smoking pot is something that could freely be done in America before the Constitution, and before the 14th Amendment.

Cool

What's your point? God couldn't think of anything better than slavery? Give me a break badecker, you guys are defending the indefensible

Cool

God himself commanded to kill people for working on the sabbath, god himself let this evil laws happen, god himself killed everyone with the flood because, what? He was mad? A god that gets mad or is it that he failed, a god that fails. It's all bullshit man, can't you see how stupid the stories are? There is no logic to them.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:52:19 AM

Cool

Cool

God himself commanded to kill people for working on the sabbath, god himself let this evil laws happen, god himself killed everyone with the flood because, what? He was mad? A god that gets mad or is it that he failed, a god that fails. It's all bullshit man, can't you see how stupid the stories are? There is no logic to them.

All you are doing is showing that science is a religion for you.     Cheesy

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

So how is it that the atheist can recognize evil in the Bible but the fundamentalist Christian cannot?

It is Only because the fundamentalist chooses obedience to a Bible story over their own moral conscience.

These moral norms do, in fact, come from God, and the existence of such objective moral norms provides strong evidence for the existence of a moral, personal God. But one does not need to believe in God or appeal to Holy Scripture to know that certain moral precepts are genuine moral absolutes.4 Again, these basic principles of moral obligation are absolutes that are knowable (at least in principle) by all people everywhere without the aid of Scripture. What is meant by an absolute here? An absolute is an objectively true moral principle that is unchanging and cross-cultural. It is true whether or not anyone believes it to be true. Natural moral law theory implies that we discover morality — we do not invent it.
"Do not torture" is a moral obligation which is absolute, that means that GOD does not torture. The Biblical story about GOD torturing an innocent child cannot be taken seriously.
Why do fundamentalist Christians deny the wisdom of the heart when they choose to accept the evil behavior of YHWH throughout the OT? The moral principle that the innocent should not suffer is lost on some believers.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:21:56 AM

If you won't change your ways turn to Him, you should die, and all your anti-God gay-friends, as well.

How do you know that? God grace could be limitless. But yes they could use a little shaming to not feel so self sufficient and self important.

The Bible talks about the one unforgivable sin... the sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin is essentially locked-in unbelief in Jesus salvation.

It is a shame, and too bad, that some people should be punished. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished.

Cool

I was under impression that it is said about the blasphemy. In my opinion some trinitary doctrines are such a thing. But take my words with a grain of salt. I could be wrong.

For example a blasphemy like saying a Bible is evil... So maybe you are right about the death here.
The Trinity was an invention of Paul, and
the Bible is evil because there is consistent suffering of innocent people brought about by YHWH,
 in the NT the epistles of Paul are presented as though they relate the teaching of Jesus
 when in fact Paul corrupted his teachings,
not to mention the factual errors in the text of the OT (check the evilbible site).

The Sermon on the Mount is thought to be an authentic teaching of Jesus but it makes no mention of a triune God or Jesus Salvation; I can tell that most fundamentalist Christians simply believe in the truth of certain parts of their Bible without further investigation of this or other texts.
Przemax

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 08:41:44 AM by Przemax

So how is it that the atheist can recognize evil in the Bible but the fundamentalist Christian cannot?

It is Only because the fundamentalist chooses obedience to a Bible story over their own moral conscience.

These moral norms do, in fact, come from God, and the existence of such objective moral norms provides strong evidence for the existence of a moral, personal God. But one does not need to believe in God or appeal to Holy Scripture to know that certain moral precepts are genuine moral absolutes.4 Again, these basic principles of moral obligation are absolutes that are knowable (at least in principle) by all people everywhere without the aid of Scripture. What is meant by an absolute here? An absolute is an objectively true moral principle that is unchanging and cross-cultural. It is true whether or not anyone believes it to be true. Natural moral law theory implies that we discover morality — we do not invent it.
"Do not torture" is a moral obligation which is absolute, that means that GOD does not torture. The Biblical story about GOD torturing an innocent child cannot be taken seriously.
Why do fundamentalist Christians deny the wisdom of the heart when they choose to accept the evil behavior of YHWH throughout the OT? The moral principle that the innocent should not suffer is lost on some believers.

Why do you use manipulation here? Does your wisdom of the heart tell you that its ok to manipulate people?

Yeah my wisdom of heart tell me:

"15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.16By their fruit you will recognize them."

Your fruits are manipulation. No sincere man would do that. You manipulate meaning of words. You manipulate Causes and effect. You tell half lies, you use moral terror, you use false dichotomy, you claim being a victim, etc etc.

Yes. Reformation church doctrine was, that every man have to read and choose for their own, what they think about the Bible. So why do you assume that every reformation agent should believe that Bible is bad? Maybe some believe in their wisdom of heart that it is not?

You are knocking to the wrong door. Your "doctrine" was aimed to catholics thats why my assumptions that you are being led by French masonry (catholic country). You had proven that masonry is fake reformation.

Your point is - you will be a free thinking if you would accept OT and NT (almost) are bad. You just contradicted yourself. The truth is - someone would be a free thinker, if he would think on his own.

The Trinity was an invention of Paul, and
the Bible is evil because there is consistent suffering of innocent people brought about by YHWH,
 in the NT the epistles of Paul are presented as though they relate the teaching of Jesus
 when in fact Paul corrupted his teachings,
not to mention the factual errors in the text of the OT (check the evilbible site).

You have to decide. If Paul corrupted the evil NT that would mean he made it correct. Or if NT was not bad, which would mean you contradict yourself(again). And if NT is good and is based on OT is OT bad? Correct answer would be that Jesus has purified the meaning of OT and its no longer controversial. Thats why satanists and pharisee of today hate him so much. They have to invent so many stupid doctrines to hide that fact.

I doubt that you will understand my process of thinking. But there could be only one non-contradictory statement about you. You are a cryptocatholic. You both hate bible, because Bible tells truth about both of you, that you would like to hide. Catholic strongly discourage from reading OT. And softly discourage from reading NT. What they mostly read on their masses are talking about money and going to church, prefferably going to church to give them money.

No. Trinity was invented by Catholic church in 4th century. You again want to fake a reformation movement. You want to make a fake divide. Catholics vs fake reformation. Its the two sides of the same coin.

And yes catholic church abuses the words of Paul. Possibly Paul makes his own interpretation. But a true bible scholar takes into account 2 or 3 witnesses to truely believe something. Paul sometimes tells something what he thinks something is and sometimes he tells like he is inspired.

Yes, corruption started from the weakest link in the fence - Paul. That does not mean we should condamn the works of Paul all together. He was a victim taken hostage spiritualy imho. But you contradict yourself. You tell people to not listen to catholic church while in other hand you gave them your own interpretation. Im not sure if you are kidding, dishonest or a hipocrite.

Again. Yes. Everyone should read their Bible and make up their own minds. WIthout assumptions its good or bad.

Honest read of the Bible - what you discourage, would make obvious that you AND catholic church are frauds that claims to be christians while being wolfs.

"15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

If you won't change your ways turn to Him, you should die, and all your anti-God gay-friends, as well.

How do you know that? God grace could be limitless. But yes they could use a little shaming to not feel so self sufficient and self important.

The Bible talks about the one unforgivable sin... the sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin is essentially locked-in unbelief in Jesus salvation.

It is a shame, and too bad, that some people should be punished. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished.

Cool

I was under impression that it is said about the blasphemy. In my opinion some trinitary doctrines are such a thing. But take my words with a grain of salt. I could be wrong.

For example a blasphemy like saying a Bible is evil... So maybe you are right about the death here.
The Trinity was an invention of Paul, and - Paul and all people are the invention of the Trinity.
the Bible is evil because there is consistent suffering of innocent people brought about by YHWH, - There are no innocent people. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. In addition, everything, including people, are God's property to do with as He wishes. Check the end of the book of Job, where God talks to Job out of the storm.
 when in fact Paul corrupted his teachings, - The teachings of Jesus were O.T. teachings, because Jesus taught them before He died on the cross. Paul simply explained the N.T. teachings to Christians, because Jesus left out most of the details, basing everything on simple love.
not to mention the factual errors in the text of the OT (check the evilbible site). - There are no factual errors in the O.T.  Youtube search on "Uri Harel" and listen to his explanations of why not.

The Sermon on the Mount is thought to be an authentic teaching of Jesus but it makes no mention of a triune God or Jesus Salvation; - The Triune God was within Jesus; Jesus salvation was within Jesus; not everything has to speak to the Triune God or salvation directly to make it true. I can tell that most fundamentalist Christians simply believe in the truth of certain parts of their Bible without further investigation of this or other texts.

It's easy to tell that the godless are all mixed up.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

Cool

Cool

Cute response that has nothing to do with what I said. I guess you ran out of retarded arguments to defend the evil god that you worship which is also non existent

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Cute response that has nothing to do with what I said. I guess you ran out of retarded arguments to defend the evil god that you worship which is also non existent
BADecker and Przemax will not engage seriously with any argument, their opinions about the honesty and truth of the Bible are not subject to change, but the wise know that you should never believe in anything "too much".
Astargath, your opinions about the parapsychology research I presented are also not subject to change, so you are not a true skeptic either

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg21071285#msg21071285
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

Cool

Cool

What you said is religion, not science. Therefore it has nothing to do with this topic.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

BADecker and Przemax will not engage seriously with any argument, their opinions about the honesty and truth of the Bible are not subject to change, but the wise know that you should never believe in anything "too much".
Astargath, your opinions about the parapsychology research I presented are also not subject to change, so you are not a true skeptic either

Like Astargath, you engage in religion in this scientific topic. Why? Because you don't have any scientific answers.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

Like Astargath, you engage in religion in this scientific topic. Why? Because you don't have any scientific answers.

Cool

God is religion. There is no scientific theory about god, there is only religion. There is no other way to prove the god from the bible is a hoax than to disprove the bible itself. It's pretty easy. You worship a book written thousands of years ago by retards. I don't blame them, they were ignorant but you should be smart enough today to understand it's all bullshit, evil, immoral, stupid and fictional.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

Cool

God is religion. There is no scientific theory about god, there is only religion. There is no other way to prove the god from the bible is a hoax than to disprove the bible itself. It's pretty easy. You worship a book written thousands of years ago by retards. I don't blame them, they were ignorant but you should be smart enough today to understand it's all bullshit, evil, immoral, stupid and fictional.

There is no scientific theory about God. There is only scientific proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

The scientific proof has nothing to do with any book written thousands of years ago.

Cool

qwik2learn

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:46:26 AM

True origin of the Old Testament examined:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0567025926/R3V64F41J8UD1H/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_rvw_1?ie=UTF8&cursor=1
Astargath

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Cool

There is no scientific theory about God. There is only scientific proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

The scientific proof has nothing to do with any book written thousands of years ago.

Cool

Debunked by yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088

And debunked by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19350390#msg19350390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19357376#msg19357376

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19355289#msg19355289

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19666684#msg19666684

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:41:04 AM by Przemax

I guess you ran out of retarded arguments to defend the evil god that you worship which is also non existent

Yes we ran out of arguments that evil God exist. I fully agree with you - Evil God does not exist.

Your BoogeyGod that:

- enjoy torture
- abuse children
- want to kill for silly reasons
- want women to be raped
- want people to be slaves

DOES NOT EXIST. So... There could be only Good God.

I know people that had been proven wrong with their thinking are creating a straw man arguments. Your straw God is completly and utterly false.

For example - slaves. Definition of slave in hebrew is not what we picture we abolished. We picture slave as a commodity that could be killed and tortured. We picture slaves that are forever, and that they are innocent.

The worst that could happen to a Hebrew was being an industred servant as we could define now. Volontary servitude of a guy with no obligation we would call now a serving in military, or servitude for God, or even a job contract.

If someone wanted, they could become a lackey (volontarily) - they would be lackey and serve home for life. Exactly how it was after the abolishion of slavery.

I could go on forever... but whats the point. You guys clearly want to believe your straw God. So be it.

Btw as for a someone that does not believe, you are a strong believer. You believe that something that does not exist, you believe is evil, and therefor you believe you are an upgraded monkey, because everything was proven to upgraede itself as a believe in progress. You have 4 times more the ammount of believes than I do.

P.S BTW yeah its a progress. We have agreed on 2 things already. That should be celebrated somehow. I hope you will cease to hate your straw man that is evil deranged mentally ill moron that you think is me. Being hateful makes you die faster on hearth diseases.
Juzio02

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

Look at the invention of man
Copying the nature and animals but no one can all imitate the animals

So thats the proof that there was a powerful God
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: