Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:16:11 AM

yeah cause the only ppl buying cloak over the past MONTHS were ryan himself (and whoever is closest to him) and that's prob about it lol...nobody else was touching it.  oterhwise only the forever bagholders from bob's work in the past still had, save for some folks that bought for the heck of it HOPING it'd go back up.  lucky just that's the coin ryan and bots chose to pump with his btc and 'whatever' crew.  and they all selling to folks silly enough to buy it again high, when in the next 4wks it's just gonna go back to sleep again.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:29:42 AM

Ryan pump EXCL to 5k please

nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:12:54 AM

SMBR is next up apparently
Namrekka

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:37:24 AM

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but they do not care for us

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here

Since when? Any international law books about this?

Sigh...an other 5 pages with nonsense and accusations based on nothing.
walnutter

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:57:54 AM

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:49:00 AM

P&D maybe bad, maybe not, but Ryan's posts here and at his website has been helping me a lot by making me learn what do I need in order to invest in any alts and make the most out of it... It depends on your mindset whether you want to either make it or break.

If that guy thinks P&D is illegal, I would just like to say that when someone wins in a trade, there is always one or more who loses on that, so for the brokers to be able to pay the winning side... So, how can one think that P&D is illegal? It's your decision if you want to get involved in that ride and either enjoy or get out with sorrow; or just sit back and watch... If you are here to make money, you need to first know the risk factors and most importantly, need to take those risks in order to know whether it is for you or not...

UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

Woke up a very happy man today it looks like I just hit my second ever x2 profit WOOP WOOP Cheesy CSD 112% and still running it seems
im very appreciative of this ryan (thumbs up)
thanks

inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:12:18 PM

Woke up a very happy man today it looks like I just hit my second ever x2 profit WOOP WOOP Cheesy CSD 112% and still running it seems
im very appreciative of this ryan (thumbs up)
thanks

Funny. Pump coming from another group.  Tongue
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:47:12 PM

This is so funny... There are some members here, when looking at their posting history. They has mainly just posted on this thread.  Roll Eyes
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:49:26 PM

This is so funny... There are some members here, when looking at their posting history. They has mainly just posted on this thread.  Roll Eyes

At least someone can spot paid shills  Cool

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:12:04 PM

Hahaha..  Cheesy

I know market is just manipulation. But when you claim, "We pump x Coin.. here the proof".

That's so bad.

There are many group on twitter who pumping one coin at least 1-2 days. And that's, not from Ryan.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:16:56 PM

06 Feb - 10 Feb
Total return: 74%
Coins: START

Every novice trader in this market is engaged in one task... Simply, every novice trader is actively attempting to find out; how to make money trading altcoins. The answer to this is simple... Forget altcoins. They are merely illusions. No matter what the name of a coin is... no matter which “cool feature” it has – every altcoin is fundamentally a clone. They are ALL the same ...So how does an altcoin trader make his money then? ...Simple. People who win consistently in this market are in search of one thing, and one thing only. Opportunity!  Skilled traders do not win because they “picked the right coin”... They win because they exploited an opportunity to profit. Remember that, and your trading will not only begin to produce continuous gains, but your trading will become exceedingly simple.  

START

In the altcoin markets, versatility is everything. I have expressed how important it is to trade in alignment with the price cycle... I have also gone to lengths to highlight just how important it is to never play this game, until you understand the rules.

You see, when trading altcoins, there isn’t an enormous spectrum of methods that can be used to pull continuous profits from the market. In fact, there are only just a few key elements that you need to be aware of.

I have mentioned in another post that; in the altcoin market, sell resistance is the gatekeeper to profit. When this gate keeper is absent profits flow freely and abundantly, when it is present – you have no chance of striking a profit.

This is the great truth of the market, and another key factor that highlights the importance of timing (deciding when to get into a trade, and deciding when to get out)

However, many people monitor sell resistance in such an incorrect manner that all they seem to do is make ill-timed trades.

We are all well aware of how important the charts are... however, when you are in the dark – and unaware of the correct methodology behind chart reading, the charts become utterly useless.

You see, the charts expose all of the buy/sell orders that have been executed throughout a coins entire history. It clearly illustrates the movement between different price ranges... it highlights periods of accumulation and also cycles of distribution. Therefore, the charts are useful in revealing recurring movements of price – which makes altcoins very predictable.

However, using the charts to asses sell resistance – would be the equivalent of driving a car whilst only using the rear-view mirror.  Because the charts can only reveal sell resistance levels as they were in the past. It is impossible for the charts to reveal true resistance levels as they stand in the present.

By the way, for those who are unaware:

Sell Resistance Definition
a. Sell resistance denotes how resistant the traders in a market are to buy through sell orders (if sell orders are relatively small in size, a trader can assume that if he buys into a coin, he can profit without an excessively huge amount of volume being injected into the coin – however, if there are multiple sell orders on the sell side that are large in size – a trader will be more reluctant to buy because there will need to be a huge influx of volume to move the price of coin to provide him with a profit.)

Typically, when sell resistance is high – the price will not move. However, when sell resistance is low, the price of a coin is free to shoot upwards as there are no blockades or “walls” in place to stall or prevent this rise in value.

As you can see in the above image, DOGE requires an injection of 35.2 BTC before it moves from 64 Satoshi, to 75 Satoshi – which is only a 17% gain.

Looking at the above image, you can see that POT only requires a mere injection of 1.6 BTC before the price moves from 600 satoshi,  to 874 satoshi – which is a 45% gain will easily run further.

You see guys, timing is everything... If you don’t know how to time your trades, then you are better off sending all of your BTC into a paper wallet, and then putting that paper wallet directly into a shredder.

If you aren’t aware of how to time your trades, then you are literally throwing money away.

Tip: To win at trading, you must stop trying to find and hoard the latest altcoin. Personally, I couldn’t care less what the name of the coin is, who the developer of the coin is, or what kind of “cool feature” the coin has – if there exists an ‘opportunity’ for profit, that I will always seek to exploit that opportunity. Ask yourself, have you been wasting time tracking altcoins by staying up to date with “news & updates” or have you been analysing the market for opportunity? I can guarantee you that those who fall into the second category have made and will continue to make the most money in this market.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

i missed START moon, too bad,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes cmon ryan show us some tips before the play for free , perhaps like a promotion for your service

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:17:17 PM

So CSD has a fucking 30 btc injection of volume over night, and some how ryan knew all about this on Monday?? This is NOT natural! There is no way you make that kinda price rise "just happen" out of the blue like this! was there even any news?

Just tell us what you are doing ryan! tell us about these bots that you are using. When will you stop sucking all of this bandwidth from bittrex?

Theres probably no point of me asking because your just gonna keep on fucking with these coins and doing as you please

If I could force the price of coins down, then I would also be a "prolific" pumper

just look at this, ryan throws all of these subliminal little codes into his posts so that him and his group can laugh

During this period, the price rose from 20,011 Satoshi before settling at 345,000 Satoshi and producing a 1,624% gain for those who were able to see the move through from start to finish.

But this isn’t the most crucial piece information here... What interests me the most, in any coin, is the % decline after each rally.

Keep swimming my little whale

I am on your tail

There are many group on twitter who pumping one coin at least 1-2 days. And that's, not from Ryan.

They are mainly either in ryans group themselves or tracking ryans bots

because ryan sends information to his group weeks or even months before a coin pumps

like with cann

it is so bad that even if you mange to buy just before the pump

ryans group has already made damn near 300% profits and they will be selling as the price rises because they are the only ones who buy at the bottom

because ryan is the one that pushes the price down so that is how he knows where the "floor" is all the time

why do you think he keeps saying "think backwards" or "trade backwards" his bots manipulate prices down that is what he calls "shaking the trees" because when his bots are puting lower and lower sell orders, other people who dont know what they are doing start to compete with these pots and they put even lower sell orders them selves

then others realize that they are competing with a bot that isn't going to stop out bidding their sells so they just dump out

then everyone else follows and the price crashes

and then ryan and his shitty little group is waiting right there at the bottom to scoop up everyones coins before the "pump"

this is what this sick cyborg guy calls "the price cycle"

they are in every coin at this point and are taking advantage of the entire market

51percemt

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:31:27 PM

Look up at the score board every once in a while  Smiley

The profits are just gonna keep on flowing

I have already mentioned, we aren't traders... we are market makers!

Market makers or not, my own bots are currently in development so we'll see who has all the stroke around here in a few weeks

You guys want to manipulate your way to riches without a care in the world for the people on the other side of the trade

there is no honor in manipulation and ryan is teaching lazy little fucktards like you how to manipulate altcoins and fuck over honest traders on his disgusting and vulgar website, just so that you can make "fast money"

the whole market has just gone to shit because of you idiots, no honor is left whatsoever everyone just wants the cash

whatever happened to the technology and the creativity?

i hope you guys are happy with yourselves

im an old fashioned trader just like you, but the reality is that just doesn't work anymore. People are manipulating altcoins, even the devs, which I am sure you know yourself. Those of us that are making money here are either hunting for signs of manipulation and jumping on the band wagon, trading with manipulators or running our own manipulations

were all here to make money, not to be honorable or to take the moral high ground. Pumping has not been outlawed and there is no regulation at all regarding these fringe digital currencies so pumpers are gonna pump and manipulators are gonna manipulate

So CSD has a fucking 30 btc injection of volume over night, and some how ryan knew all about this on Monday?? This is NOT natural! There is no way you make that kinda price rise "just happen" out of the blue like this! was there even any news?

Just tell us what you are doing ryan! tell us about these bots that you are using. When will you stop sucking all of this bandwidth from bittrex?

Theres probably no point of me asking because your just gonna keep on fucking with these coins and doing as you please

csd had a good show today, but that is just the price cycle of the crypto market man surely you can't blame us for winning? Ryan even tells you how to do the same thing in this thread and on his website...when the price is down then it can only rise thats just logic

I made near 2btc from csd but that is besides the point

are you pissed that we make money or annoyed that ryan doesn't release free information or what? You should be happy that ryan is proving that you can make money consistently with alts

CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:42:03 PM

I made near 2btc from csd but that is besides the point

are you pissed that we make money or annoyed that ryan doesn't release free information or what? You should be happy that ryan is proving that you can make money consistently with alts

Another gutless manipulator boasting about his ill gotten gains

Look man, when Ryan himself comes here and explains the total extent of his role in this market I will not be satisfied

Having the power to force coins down is like having a money printing machine directly from the federal reserve and Ryan NEVER tells us about his bots and nor does he even mention that he is even doing this

All he does is put little subliminal codes into his posts for idiots like you to feel big and powerful

I don't care if he teaches how to follow his manipulation to profit, I want to know HOW he manipulates! Which bots is he using, how much money is he sacrificing to create sell pressure on a coin? How much are you guys buying at the bottom?

Like WTF? You fuckers were the only ones buying CSD because no one would touch that shit! Now all of a sudden it fucking has a 30btc cash injection and the prices goes up by leaps and bounds? What the actual fuck? and I am supposed to sit here and believe that this is a "natural cycle"? give me a break

You guys are fucking manipulators so don't you dare talk to me about skill
51percemt

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:54:52 PM

Like WTF? You fuckers were the only ones buying CSD because no one would touch that shit! Now all of a sudden it fucking has a 30btc cash injection and the prices goes up by leaps and bounds? What the actual fuck? and I am supposed to sit here and believe that this is a "natural cycle"? give me a break

I'm not your enemy man

I want everyone to get rich from cryptos not just our group

but if I can give you my honest opinion for a sec, ryan has taught hundreds of people how to read charts and how to spot and profit from his own manipulation

its just that ryan isn't a conventional trader so being in his group i am going to always be on the other side when you are selling and the other side when you are buying. If you had the resources to fix prices in the altcoin market, then you would too, like you have said in many of your posts

so should i then be angry at you for making money?

lol

and the price cycle is very important by the way

price cycles and percentages rule this market if you would learn that then you wouldn't be so angry
CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:05:59 PM

price cycles and percentages rule this market if you would learn that then you wouldn't be so angry

Roll Eyes sure more ryan pumper subliminal codes for fuckwads..."price cycles and percentages" yeah you don't say.Without ryan you wouldn't be shit so don't sit their on your high chair talking about "price cycles and percentages" yeah no shit!

ryan forces prices down for his group and corrupt devs to buy and then you cunts create the sell side and then non-members (the marks) buy all of your shit at ridiculous prices

CSD was the last straw for me, now i KNOW that you fuckers are in cahoots with the devs and i KNOW how ryan is manipulating these coins

my bots will be ready very soon so lets see how long it takes before you "whales" swim right into my net
51percemt

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:11:05 PM

CSD was the last straw for me, now i KNOW that you fuckers are in cahoots with the devs and i KNOW how ryan is manipulating these coins

my bots will be ready very soon so lets see how long it takes before you "whales" swim right into my net

Well I wish you well bro

peace
CryptoJerk

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

Well I wish you well bro

peace

Thats where your wrong you little fuck!

there won't be any "peace"

you will all see that I am greater than Ryan Pumper

just give me some time to gather my own resources and my own group

you think the sun shines out of ryans ass?

Well just wait until you see what I can do
51percemt

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:16:01 PM

Well I wish you well bro

peace

Thats where your wrong you little fuck!

there won't be any "peace"

you will all see that I am greater than Ryan Pumper

just give me some time to gather my own resources and my own group

you think the sun shines out of ryans ass?

Well just wait until you see what I can do

Grin Now you're just trolling... but whatever, good luck I hope it works out for you
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: