Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:45:44 PM

The only guy here that should be listened to is the DR the rest of you are either paid shills and not listening for obvious reasons or greedy get rich quick people that do not want to listen because they have the dollar signs.

Join Ryan the so called pumper and get dumped on  Lips sealed

Thanks bud

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bryansamba

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:59:28 PM

Hi Ryan I was just reading through your manipulation strategies on your site, i tend to agree with your perspective so it's like you are putting my natural opinion into actual words and instructions which is kinda cool

I sent through a message asking if you do one on one mentoring? If so I will pay $10,000 (usd) so that you will teach me one on one every day for maybe one month how to do the exact same manipulations that you do. Specifically the bots and how it all ties with the coins on bittrex.com and more importanly i just want your direct and personal point of view on like 100 questions that i have already prepared for you

Please consider me because i am a fan and have been following your posts for sometime and have been lurking on your site. I would love to hear from you personally

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:41:38 PM

any tradings for us to look at today?
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:30:37 PM

Famous ryan quote, "if you don't have a position, how do expect to win?"

+1 now it's clearer than ever

Yes yes and yes!! You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take! all it is is patience waiting for volume to circle back round and provide profits! If people would grasp this one simple fact there would be fewer market casualties (more ryanisms btw Cheesy )
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:47:08 PM

Famous ryan quote, "if you don't have a position, how do expect to win?"

+1 now it's clearer than ever

Yes yes and yes!! You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take! all it is is patience waiting for volume to circle back round and provide profits! If people would grasp this one simple fact there would be fewer market casualties (more ryanisms btw Cheesy )

My thoughts exactly, you have to stand your ground to really hit those major home runs
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:53:49 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SSD, PTC, GNS, NKT, MAX, GHC

Members netted gains totaling 738% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

GRIDPAY

The week kicked off with GRID priced at 50,000 Satoshi. By Friday 20 Feb, the price had hit 299,998 Satoshi – a colossal 500% gain. Due to the closure of possibly one of the more credible altcoin exchanges: Bter.com, we are beginning to see larger waves of volume concentrated on one exchange: Bittrex.com... as a result, GRID – a brand new coin – attracted bucket loads of volume. In the space of just three days (19 FEB – 21 FEB) the total trading volume for GRID has been a rather promising 223.33 BTC. Market wide, all signs are pointing to the fact that we are very slowly inching closer and closer to the next bull run.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:54:53 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 02/24 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,492% gain in January and are currently up 2,447% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:55:18 PM

19 Feb - 21 Feb
Total return: 95%
Coins: BITB

There is always a disposition in people’s minds to think that existing conditions will be permanent. When the market is down and dull, people tend not to perceive this as a prelude to a period of activity and advance. When prices are up and the market is prosperous, it is always assumed that prices will continue on upwards forever. You see, amongst the most average crypto traders, there is a lack of ‘big picture’ thinking. There is a persistent failure to plan or even to simply think ahead. The one fact pertaining to all market conditions is that they will change. This change follows modifications of the law of supply and demand.

BITB

It is true in finance as it is in philosophy or in any subject of human thought, that the general tendency of weak human nature is to believe what one wants to believe instead of what the ‘facts’ actually are.

The judgements formed by the mass of participants in this market are apt to be those of idiosyncrasy, passion or temperament, rather than of calm and poised reflection. In actual fact, there are very few players in this market who are so constituted that they can look facts, and facts alone, in the face and form conclusions uncoloured by native optimism or pessimism.

Simply, novice traders lean towards making decisions based on emotions and temperament, whilst skilled players form their trading decisions based solely upon logic – and logic alone.

It amazes me how many people want to ‘be consistently profitable’ in the altcoin market – yet they don’t know how to perform tasks as simple as measuring sell resistance via the orderbook. In fact, most people in this market don’t even understand the definition of the phrase ‘sell resistance’ – or the grossly important role it plays in the outcome of each and every one of their trades.

People want to be consistently profitable, yet they don’t understand (nor do they seek to understand) the most simple market dynamics. If I was to question a novice trader and ask him why trading volume is important, I wouldn’t (in a million years) receive an accurate response. Yet, 100% of novice traders in this market attest, publicly, that they never buy a coin with “low volume”.

Why is this?

What would make a human being, with adequate cerebral functionality, commit to attempting to undertake a venture in this market – knowing full and well, that they have not even one inch of a clue about what they are doing... knowing full and well that, in the altcoin market, mistakes are costly... knowing full and well that with every losing trade that they make, someone is on the other side of that exact same trade – who has profited and has successfully taken advantage of this lack of knowledge.

You see I made an analogy in a previous post...

Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

Novice traders actually form 99% of the participants in the altcoin market. They are in the majority.

So as an example;  in any coin – novice traders will out-number skilled traders 10:1.

Therefore, each coin has the same exact dynamic. Every pump, every rally, every price advancement can be rationalized using this 10:1 ratio, e.g. with each price advancement 100 novice traders put their money directly into the back pocket of only 10 skilled traders.

This is how profitable trading crypto currencies is, when you have the information advantage.

You see, novice traders are all reading from the same playbook, therefore all of their actions in the market are brutally obvious and predictable. Therefore to win, and to win consistently, means knowing how the market really works – and then using that information to your advantage.

Tip: You must always be aware that buying should only ever be done during periods of accumulation. If you fail to buy during this phase of an up-trend, then simply skip the trade and move onto the next opportunity. It is such a crucial element to understand market phases. Those who cannot differentiate between accumulation and distribution will always and forever be the greatest losers in this market who serve to achieve only one purpose: the fattening of the pockets of skilled traders.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Endersgamer

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:13:13 PM

I have been waiting to trade with you guys for 4 months in total now. Everyday i have been reading and doing small thing just using what you are teaching us here
Since 2 month I have made $2500 from following every coin and buying like you say, using your method
so today i am ready to join with you guys and do some more serious work. Please I have sent you message and I am ready to get to work

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:05:17 AM

Loloololololololol. I'm going to pump a coin this week, and let me guess.  Ryan is going to take credit for it.  Yaaah, I'm going to take 5 BTC and turn it up 49987543% this week.  Go Ryan
BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:22:15 AM

Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

The accuracy of this is spot on you hit the nail on its head
People are competing with chess masters when they have never even sat down and learned how to play chess themselves
With all the strategy involved, trading is just like chess maybe a little more simple but quite similiar

The only roadblock in front of becoming a master in anything i guess is knowledge and information
and you stress that point so well and do a lot to help bridge that gap so i commend you
imBLACKjack

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:19:26 PM

I was thinking if you could take me under your wing ryan? I just want to learn everything from you about manipulation and to become skilled if you will give me the opportunity. I will do everything you ask me to do I don't care what it is, i want to learn and grow. I already have money given to me by my parents so that is not what it is about, for me it is about getting skills that will last forever and using my money to make more money

You have been inspiring me to learn manipulation for so long now and i visit and read your site everyday, so I am posting here because i want to work with you directly for you to show me the ropes? I have sent you an email about this and iam willing to do anything to learn from you if you would give me the chance
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:57:07 PM

the post above me is one big WOW,
Ryan woke up with hangover (it's sunday) and decided to post how much he loves himself.
This post above is literally a confession of love
redskins49

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:18:10 PM

Cheesy Wink Grin Grin XBS has been one hell of a fucking ride

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Since the first alert at 4k its grown by more than 1600%

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  Cheesy

CLOAK also grew by 1000% since this alert GSX did more than 1000% too

thats more than 3000% combined and it hasn't even been one full month

keep em' comin Grin
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  Cheesy

keep em' comin Grin

You have to buy what people want, before they know that they want it Wink
Back in january no one wanted these coins but i guess thats why people profit when they do the opposite of whatever the herd is doing
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

keep em' comin Grin

xsp -90%
dgd -80%
scsy +100 or -50 depending on when you sold
uis -70%

So 50% went to zero, thats worth mentioning as well, although indeed with the others you probably earned some great profits

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:46:00 PM

keep em' comin Grin

1600% + 1000% + 1000% > 3000% ?

Math is idiotic.

If you bet the same amount on each, and actually managed to buy it all on the lowest point and sell it all on the highest point, you'd gain 1200%, not 3000%.
marryXmas

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

XBS has been one hell of a fucking ride

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  

keep em' comin

between cloak xbs and gsx this month has been amazing, to think there are people out there who just started buying xbs yesterday lol

You have to buy what people want, before they know that they want it Wink

+1000 i have actually just written this down...it's soo fucking true
Izador

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:55:53 PM

I was thinking if you could take me under your wing ryan? I just want to learn everything from you about manipulation and to become skilled if you will give me the opportunity. I will do everything you ask me to do I don't care what it is, i want to learn and grow. I already have money given to me by my parents so that is not what it is about, for me it is about getting skills that will last forever and using my money to make more money

You have been inspiring me to learn manipulation for so long now and i visit and read your site everyday, so I am posting here because i want to work with you directly for you to show me the ropes? I have sent you an email about this and iam willing to do anything to learn from you if you would give me the chance

Best thing you can do is gain your own experience. The basic rules Ryan is teaching are buy low, sell high and be patient. Read through his posts on this thread.
A lot of trading is psychological, so you'll have to learn it yourself. Make sure every trade = high risk/reward.

Oh, and if you lose money, don't aim towards getting it back straight away... patience is the main quality people lack nowadays.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:52:10 PM

Its quiet here today...

I see 10k is on your watchlist....it almost dropped 95% from its high....time to buy or wil it turn into a death coin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: