Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:51:17 PM

If anyone wishes to see the code i can give you a link to the copy. (it's got dirty hacks though)

I'm not squeamish about such things, a colleague once described my programming style as “Neanderthal”.

I'd love to take a peek at what you're up to.

Cheers

Graham

I really wonder if Barwizi actually showed you his coding or if this was just another false claim/ promise (delusion?)

@gjhiggins: Did you see any of the coding ? And if yes, what is your assessment of it ?

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

@gjhiggins: Did you see any of the coding ?

I don't seem to have received an invitation, that's all I know.

Cheers

Graham
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:00:39 PM

@gjhiggins: Did you see any of the coding ?

I don't seem to have received an invitation, that's all I know.

Cheers

Graham

Ok, thanks man ! Then unfortunately it is again as I already feared.

Barwizi will never finish, fix, revive, update or upgrade this coin anymore.
He will most likely still come back here a few times at the exact moment that everybody is finally convinced that he has vanished from this forum forever.
He will then probably act like everybody is completely overreacting, convince everybody that there is nothing to worry, make a few empty promises and will then disappear again for a few weeks.

This has been his behaviour for more then 6 months now and I regretfully believe it will not change.

Let's just hope some brilliant DEV with actual integrity will stumble across this coin and maybe he/ she can still make something out of it.

Anduril_FotW

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:21:09 PM

Faircoin (FAIR): An example of a coin where the DEV's actually do what they promise:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702675.new#new

It started when the DEV managed to get all the FAIR that were held hostage at Mintpal out of there and returned each one of them to their rightful owners.
Since then the community has been growing steadily, but volumes on Bittrex are still pretty low, as is the price.
They are delivering one amazing update after the other however, with a filosophy of actually changing the world and making it a better place for everybody.
They have a site where you can buy FAIR in a very easy way with creditcard, paypal or through wire transfer and the price is linked to EUR/ USD instead of BTC.

And just now they actually released a fully functioning Android wallet !
None of the coins I invested in sofar have been able to do that.
This coin will go a long way.

Sorry for spamming this thread, but I think this is a very good alternative to look at.

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:30:30 PM

Happy Birthday to the worst dev on Bitcointalk!

Barwizi, you truly are a piece of shit.

Mirko

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 05:15:26 PM

I was away for a while. Can someone please explain what happened to Noir Fund? I was/i am a shareholder...

Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:01:00 AM

I was away for a while. Can someone please explain what happened to Noir Fund? I was/i am a shareholder...

It was promising, it still is nothing and never will be anything. Consider your investment gone. Barwizi might still be mining on our expenses or maybe has sold the whole equipment for a good price, but we never will see a dime.
blackxx1977

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:48:40 AM

Barwizi is a crook, we should report to the police
Mirko

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:12:04 AM

Does anybody know who Barwizi in real life is? i am thinking about filing a lawsuit.

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:58:24 PM

It's a shame what is seen with NRS! I trusted him long!

And for the community too! It's really stupid because he could earn a lot more money if he had brought NRS continue ahead!

I like POS Coins, I wish ORB had ever had this great support or other POS coins of me!

From the old owners, I like to donate 100 ORB! Not much, but a little bit! I still have the old list! So I can prove it! If you want to contact us by PM

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:31:42 PM

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud ??

toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:06:08 AM

??

Does anybody know who Barwizi in real life is? i am thinking about filing a lawsuit.

??

Why do people think this way.  Police and lawsuits are not the answer to every bad investment.  I lost money too.  This is crypto. Police and courts don't even understand crypto yet.

If people spend more time to check out what they are investing in, these types of scams can't happen. Instead everyone comes running to make some quick profits. If it doesn't work, right away they start talking about police and lawsuits.

I never bought into the General Fund. I had a chance to do it, but I never did it.  We didn't have any proof of who he was, there was no guarantees. All he did was write some exciting future stuff in a post and people started sending BTC like crazy.

Learn from this. I never want to see this kind of thing happen anymore.  It's so frustrating watch people throw their money to the wind, and then go "oh, I know, I'll just call the police"

This is a decentralized economy. Learn how to avoid feeding scammers like Barwizi.  That's even better than the police or lawsuits. If we stop feeding him, he'll stop profiting from it.

Now here's a question. Barwizi has been absent for a long time.  But he's a known github developer for a coin that knows how to get it on exchanges.

Want to bet he's probably released at least 10 different new cryptocoins, as a pump and dump since Noirshares? Of course he has (my opinion).  Guess what, people keep mining and buying his crap coins too.

He's obviously someone with no morals. He doesn't worry about karma. He's too busy scamming fish.

The only real answer to this, is to stop feeding the guy with the fishing rod. Only then will things change.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:49:04 AM

Posted January 10, 2015

I'm back full time.

1) Network will be up and running within 24 hours.
2) We will have a quick but very pointed discussion on the way forward
3) Sorry  Sad

I have no idea how you live with yourself knowing the amount of people you've hurt.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:56:15 AM

Dear Barwiti,

I am a shareholder of NRS fund, what happen to it? i was away for a while and I don't know what happened in between. I also have a backup of my wallet where I had NRS from  april last year, can I use this backup with the latest wallet and what actually is the last wallet.

Please answer by questions!

Best Regards
Mirko

Here is the short of what happened, a few

1) one team member got grumpy after not getting rich quick and decided that they would hound and harass me and ruin my reputation.

2)  i was the only one focused on the project meaning that we were paying people who weren't really into it. And some of you act oblivious, yet you ran head long investing into their side projects( ALL OF THEM PUMP AND DUMPS) yet you knew that was the same people meant to be leading development for NRS.

3) After the update, ALL the exchanges refused to update or just kept quiet until the network died

4) i got called away again

5) i came back again and tried to partner up with other groups, so we could share infrastructure and get off to a running start and guess what? Two *new (the accounts are new) developers went through this thread and others and decided that associating with me would not be the best thing.

What is surprising is that your "Fund" had a lot of investors yet none really speak out for or against you with fact, while your explanation makes sense, i think i'll keep my distance until you can clear your name.

So you tell me, why should i work alone on such a huge project, with a crowd that only wants to get rich quick without even considering what it is they are asking? Why should i now take time to re-build something that it's investors were unwilling to protect? Hell, if 5 of you had sent an email each to the exchanges supporting the switch to a new chain, it would have been done. But you didn't, basically this became a community of one with a ton of bag holders.

You forget that i am the one who made the largest losses from this project.
I lost a ton of BTC in that failed mining project, i lost a lot of time and my reputation was ruined. As if that is not enough, i have to post something like this to make you open your eyes.

NRS was killed by these main factors :- exchanges not updating, a bad get rich now attitude and being reliant on one person (who we allow to be systematically trolled and buried in false accusations) and literally being trolled out of existence. Great work everyone!! Tell me, after having my name sullied like that , even if i created the altcoin of the century, would it gain any traction?

I see many of you in your many adventures in crypto land and how you vehemently fight and protect clone coins with no ideas and obvious scams, yet you could not be bothered to help protect NRS something that had a tangible, attainable future. How do you feel when you see the ideas i expressed being used by other platforms now, how do you think i feel as the originator of some of the base code and general structures
?

I'll admit , i dropped the ball a couple of times, but i was always, and still am willing to work, but  i think it's also time that you people took stock of how you allowed this to happen and left me to deal with everything alone.

I'm not even going to bother answering that absurd suggestion that i create altcoins and pup and dump. If that was really my style, would i have tried to keep NRB in the loop? Would i have bothered to respond here?

Here's a tip, my NRS 2.0 node is still up yet it has zero connections, that tells me that your complaints are hollow.

Keep your NRS wallet.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:45:08 AM

Thanks for the update, I was beginning to wonder.

So you tell me, why should i work alone on such a huge project, with a crowd that only wants to get rich quick
Good question. AFAIK, the only viable and sustainable answer is “Because it’s the future and I want a part of it.”

Tell me, after having my name sullied like that , even if i created the altcoin of the century, would it gain any traction?
“Name”? Of a pseudonymous bitcointalk a/c, pfft. “Sullied”!? On bitcointalk? How could you even begin to tell?

How do you feel when you see the ideas i expressed being used by other platforms now, how do you think i feel as the originator of some of the base code and general structures?
Depends on how much hard thinking you did earlier. Just because it's on someone's roadmap doesn't mean to say they know how to get there.

I'll admit, i dropped the ball a couple of times, but i was always, and still am willing to work
Forgive me for cutting through the social niceties, I'm trying to get to the core. When you write “am willing to work”, does that mean that you might restart the NRS project if you find yourself more favourably disposed or is it actually, definitely, terminated?

I think it's also time that you people took stock of how you allowed this to happen and left me to deal with everything alone.
I've tried to be supportive, I assumed the lack of response was either from constraints in real-life or wrestling with motivation. Thanks for clarifying.

Here's a tip, my NRS 2.0 node is still up yet it has zero connections, that tells me that your complaints are hollow.  Keep your NRS wallet.
Again, I beg forgiveness for directness, the message is a bit mixed. Do I keep my NRS wallet and shove it where the sun don't shine or do I keep my NRS wallet if I know what's good for me?

I have the frankenvote branch compiled, even spin it up occasionally. Your Lotto/DAC implementation has been very thought-provoking.

Cheers

Graham
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:07:22 AM

Dear Barwiti,

I am a shareholder of NRS fund, what happen to it? i was away for a while and I don't know what happened in between. I also have a backup of my wallet where I had NRS from  april last year, can I use this backup with the latest wallet and what actually is the last wallet.

Please answer by questions!

Best Regards
Mirko

1) one team member got grumpy after not getting rich quick and decided that they would hound and harass me and ruin my reputation.

2)  i was the only one focused on the project meaning that we were paying people who weren't really into it. And some of you act oblivious, yet you ran head long investing into their side projects( ALL OF THEM PUMP AND DUMPS) yet you knew that was the same people meant to be leading development for NRS.

3) After the update, ALL the exchanges refused to update or just kept quiet until the network died

4) i got called away again

5) i came back again and tried to partner up with other groups, so we could share infrastructure and get off to a running start and guess what? Two *new (the accounts are new) developers went through this thread and others and decided that associating with me would not be the best thing.

What is surprising is that your "Fund" had a lot of investors yet none really speak out for or against you with fact, while your explanation makes sense, i think i'll keep my distance until you can clear your name.

So you tell me, why should i work alone on such a huge project, with a crowd that only wants to get rich quick without even considering what it is they are asking? Why should i now take time to re-build something that it's investors were unwilling to protect? Hell, if 5 of you had sent an email each to the exchanges supporting the switch to a new chain, it would have been done. But you didn't, basically this became a community of one with a ton of bag holders.

You forget that i am the one who made the largest losses from this project.
I lost a ton of BTC in that failed mining project, i lost a lot of time and my reputation was ruined. As if that is not enough, i have to post something like this to make you open your eyes.

NRS was killed by these main factors :- exchanges not updating, a bad get rich now attitude and being reliant on one person (who we allow to be systematically trolled and buried in false accusations) and literally being trolled out of existence. Great work everyone!! Tell me, after having my name sullied like that , even if i created the altcoin of the century, would it gain any traction?

I see many of you in your many adventures in crypto land and how you vehemently fight and protect clone coins with no ideas and obvious scams, yet you could not be bothered to help protect NRS something that had a tangible, attainable future. How do you feel when you see the ideas i expressed being used by other platforms now, how do you think i feel as the originator of some of the base code and general structures
?

I'll admit , i dropped the ball a couple of times, but i was always, and still am willing to work, but  i think it's also time that you people took stock of how you allowed this to happen and left me to deal with everything alone.

I'm not even going to bother answering that absurd suggestion that i create altcoins and pup and dump. If that was really my style, would i have tried to keep NRB in the loop? Would i have bothered to respond here?

Here's a tip, my NRS 2.0 node is still up yet it has zero connections, that tells me that your complaints are hollow.

Keep your NRS wallet.

but what happened to the Miner ?? And what about the BTC mine ??

You have no answer for the community! So why should you support if they do not believe in you !?
You must answer the questions! Only then can the community you may have a chance

Ghostlander has takeover 3 dying coins, Phoenix ORB and Halcyon!
Ask him if he wants to help you!

We could also NRS to Neoscrypt do with a staking wallet
If the names match or even we make of NoirShare to NES Neoshare.

Also, to close the chapter and to start a new chapter!

But you must change yourself! Clear honest factual words must follow! Otherwise, no one will follow you! That's true!
but the questions of investors are coming !!! Where? Where? Where? Is my money !?

And they are entitled. So you should have answers if you want to try again!

it is difficult to form a community if you do not talk with the community!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:17:05 AM

Hey barwizi, can you reupload the wallet qt in the OP please. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ManiacMiner

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:56:49 PM

Join the request.

(つ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ )つ[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]ε=ʕ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ʔ=з
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

Join the request.

Don't bother.  I will ensure this piece of shit coin stays exactly where it is, DEAD.

asof

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:35:17 AM

To make the block reward random based on the same block's proof of work is a very bad idea. Furthermore, barwizi forgotten to check the randomSeed's proof of work before accepting a block, that means miners can fill the randomSeed as they will. A greedy miner will certainly fill to generate 22222 NRS2 each block, which will make the snapshot of NRS and NRB to NRS2 completely meaningless.
    Maybe fix it, stop current NRS2 blockchain, restart a new chain is the best choice of ours.
    Another choice is just let NRS2 to be a new coin.
    Because of a lot people's NRS is on exchanges when snapshot, I think maybe we could redo the snapshot of NRS, add the value of old and new snapshot to form the final snapshot.
    By the way, I think barwizi could write a white paper to describe the exact working logic of the Lotto and Vote, then the community could check whether the code functions right.
    No reply?
    Now I compiled up a Windows 32bit version of NRS2 wallet, v1.0.6.0-g-beta. It is fully compatible with the barwizi's 64bit v1.0.5.0-g-beta wallet, no hard forks.
    The solo mining function of this wallet is optimized, you can mine NRS2 at about 500k Hash/s per thread on modern CPU by this wallet. I am running this wallet on my VPS Server.
    I decide to transfer part of the NRS2 I mined to at least top 300 NRS and top 300 NRB holders except the address of exchanges manually by using the snapshot of Sep. 9th, 2014, after somebody provides a verified amount, old NRS/NRB address and new NRS2 address list and point out the exchange's addresses. The rate is 1 NRS holds at the snapshot will receive at least 100 NRS2 (to be discussed).
    Let us continue this barwizi's block chain?
    I am very busy now, so replies maybe slow, sorry for this.

Shares brief:
Code:
Block interval: 2 minutes.
Block generate: POW mined fixed 22222 NRS2/block, no halves currently in the barwizi's wallet.

Download link:
NoirShares2-1.0.6.zip: SHA-1: 3cb8f020b5477f283f68db006040ecb75db0dc66
http://uploadingit.com/file/view/ca4o64uier9qwh4z/NoirShares2-1.0.6.zip

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: