Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 495450 times)
SDice_CTO

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:19:25 PM

My password doesn't work, waiting for a response from CTO

Will look into this as soon as I get access to my regular computer. Sorry about the wait.

Hi, ok i'm waiting thanks, how long will you be?

Please check PM.

In general it's now faster to get in touch via support@satoshidice.com!

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:46:01 PM

I've had an issue, emailed multiple times and even using shitty bitmessages

absolutely nothing back

months gone by now and just want my lil bit back

Where's the best place to get in contact with them?

Seems like the transaction you refer to was actually credited to your account. Please email support@satoshidce.com if it's not the transaction in the PM that you meant.

VarietyBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:56:58 PM

Will look into this as soon as I get access to my regular computer. Sorry about the wait.

Please check PM.

I waited few days for you to reply to a pm, are you sure this will be resolved faster when I email you?
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:25:11 AM

Please check PM.

I waited few days for you to reply to a pm, are you sure this will be resolved faster when I email you?

I will answer to both PM and email now, but in your case, because it's about account access, PMs are inconvenient. This forum has a habit of getting hacked so we delete PMs with identifiable information as soon as we read and reply to them.

Mars110

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:29:39 AM

Please check PM.

I think, if you send an email and read by the owner of the email. It is certain he will check in advance about the problem you experienced, afterwards he will reply to your email to wait for the fix to the problem you are experiencing and after all the problems fixed you will get email updates that your problems have been fixed. And if more than 24 hours you send emails but no reply email owners most likely very busy, so please wait alone.
VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

Please check PM.

I will answer to both PM and email now, but in your case, because it's about account access, PMs are inconvenient. This forum has a habit of getting hacked so we delete PMs with identifiable information as soon as we read and reply to them.

I think in this case, maybe you can make an official PGP key for CTO? As a technology officer you should have the skills right? My email provider is GMX, has a habit of getting hacked more than Bitcointalk
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 12:02:02 PM

Please check PM.

I think in this case, maybe you can make an official PGP key for CTO? As a technology officer you should have the skills right? My email provider is GMX, has a habit of getting hacked more than Bitcointalk

https://www.satoshidice.com/support@satoshidice.com.pub

VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:16:56 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

I sent you my pub key through pm
Mars110

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

The site is very interesting and fun.

Features that support, professional services, a system of fair, many bonuses that are given. This site is very suitable as one of the favorite sites
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:09:30 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

I don't have your email so please email support@satoshidice.com and include the info and forum name.

VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:44:34 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

I don't have your email so please email support@satoshidice.com and include the info and forum name.

Sent you an email, waiting for a response. Thanks.
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:54:36 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

I have emailed you now. There was also an imposter that emailed us and tried to impersonate you. No worries, only the right person will be able to decrypt Smiley

VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:05:29 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

I have emailed you now. There was also an imposter that emailed us and tried to impersonate you. No worries, only the right person will be able to decrypt Smiley

Hi Thanks,

I did not receive a reply from you, maybe something is wrong with my email provider can you send the encrypted message to my PM?
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:32:05 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

Hi Thanks,

I did not receive a reply from you, maybe something is wrong with my email provider can you send the encrypted message to my PM?

Done. Was it you emailing from another address than was in the public key?

VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

Please check PM.

Thanks!,

Hi Thanks,

Done. Was it you emailing from another address than was in the public key?

Doubt it, just replied to your pm
VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

Check out the Satoshi Dice website here.

It's the most popular internet gambling site ever.

Notice how man addresses they have ? If you know how to count, you'll notice there 27.

There are actually 30 Satoshi Dice addresses, three are used to test profitability and

percentages. Payouts are actually determined on how many bets are placed per address.

If 0 % of the bets are placed on a specific address, the win ratio of that address is 100%.

If 99.99% of the bets are placed on a specific address, the win ratio is .0045%(rounded) and

at it's best .0099%. Of coarse the most common payout you could possibly get from Satoshi Dice

is 1.004x your initial bet! Then comes the multiplier. The multipliers is pre-set, but not written in stone. If you check their site again, you'll see some of the multipliers are approximate and change over time. The other 3 accounts that have 0% bets on them (that will change after this publication) will pay out 100% of the time and multiply that bet by their pre programmed multiplier.

0% means 0%. That means no one has ever bet on the address, so they will win 100% of the time. Factor in the multiplier and you can quadruple your bitcoins with one bet, but then it goes down to 50%, then 25% then 12.5% etc..  Get in while the getting's good, strike while the irons hot. My group use these to get 100% returns, and ditches them off when the returns are below 99.9%

We mad coin and pass the lower percentage off to you guys. If you look at Satoshi Dices website, they keep going with it until 98.1%, such greedy mother!@#$ers right ? xP

They say 98.100% but they don't have that amount of accuracy (scientifically speaking)

Personally I think they like 98.(100%) trickery that works in modern society.

Have you ever found you purchased something that's .99 of something ? or 1.99? 199.99? it's

all a scheme and Satoshi Dice deserves to go down for this. That's why my group and I are publishing these test accounts every week. Each week satoshi Dice needs to make new addresses so people don't complain about their losses. Each week they test new percentages versus different payouts. But in order to do that they have to make actual transactions, they need the BTC in the account with payments in and payments out so no one cries foul. Get FULL BTC RETURNS:

As you can see these are the Dice addresses

DONOTSEND : Min: .01 Max: 1000 Multiplier: 1.004

DONOTSEND : Min: .05 Max: 500 Multiplier: 1.008

DONOTSEND : Min: .1 Max: 250 Multiplier: 1.100

Please make sure you deposit the correct amount and to the correct address

Reported to Admins/Mods, this is a scam address promotion, do not trust this persons links.
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:59:25 PM

Notice how man addresses they have ? If you know how to count, you'll notice there 27.

There are actually 30 Satoshi Dice addresses, three are used to test profitability and

percentages. Payouts are actually determined on how many bets are placed per address.

If 0 % of the bets are placed on a specific address, the win ratio of that address is 100%.

If 99.99% of the bets are placed on a specific address, the win ratio is .0045%(rounded) and

at it's best .0099%. Of coarse the most common payout you could possibly get from Satoshi Dice

is 1.004x your initial bet! Then comes the multiplier. The multipliers is pre-set, but not written in stone. If you check their site again, you'll see some of the multipliers are approximate and change over time. The other 3 accounts that have 0% bets on them (that will change after this publication) will pay out 100% of the time and multiply that bet by their pre programmed multiplier.

0% means 0%. That means no one has ever bet on the address, so they will win 100% of the time. Factor in the multiplier and you can quadruple your bitcoins with one bet, but then it goes down to 50%, then 25% then 12.5% etc..  Get in while the getting's good, strike while the irons hot. My group use these to get 100% returns, and ditches them off when the returns are below 99.9%

We mad coin and pass the lower percentage off to you guys. If you look at Satoshi Dices website, they keep going with it until 98.1%, such greedy mother!@#$ers right ? xP

They say 98.100% but they don't have that amount of accuracy (scientifically speaking)

Have you ever found you purchased something that's .99 of something ? or 1.99? 199.99? it's

all a scheme and Satoshi Dice deserves to go down for this. That's why my group and I are publishing these test accounts every week. Each week satoshi Dice needs to make new addresses so people don't complain about their losses. Each week they test new percentages versus different payouts. But in order to do that they have to make actual transactions, they need the BTC in the account with payments in and payments out so no one cries foul. Get FULL BTC RETURNS:

Reported to Admins/Mods, this is a scam address promotion, do not trust this persons links.

Our blockchain game is currently depreciated also. We might re-launch it but for now we are working on improvements on the off chain games.

VarietyBitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:22:19 AM

0% means 0%. That means no one has ever bet on the address, so they will win 100% of the time. Factor in the multiplier and you can quadruple your bitcoins with one bet, but then it goes down to 50%, then 25% then 12.5% etc..  Get in while the getting's good, strike while the irons hot. My group use these to get 100% returns, and ditches them off when the returns are below 99.9%

Our blockchain game is currently depreciated also. We might re-launch it but for now we are working on improvements on the off chain games.

Hi your last message doesn't decrypt,

can you wrap your pgp message in code tag please, i tried everything.

Maybe generate the message again too.
SDice_CTO

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:34:25 AM

Hi your last message doesn't decrypt,

can you wrap your pgp message in code tag please, i tried everything.

Maybe generate the message again too.

Done.

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:43:35 AM

Hi there, i am having problems accessing the link i saved in my browser that allowed me to play and invest in satoshi dice, how do i get back to that original acount as i did have some bitcoin invested which i cant currently access?  i do still have the original bitcoin address that i invested to, do i require that ?
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: