Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 06:30:44 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 398479 times)
dadice

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:29:12 PM

Also this whole argument of. "If you had have gambled and won, would you give it back" has no ground at all, as i only kept gambling in this instance due to THEIR error.

If i had have continued gambling and won because of their withdrawal error, that error is still their fault and their loss. Instead, i lost due to to their error and they have won. Either scenario they are still at fault from a glitch in their systems. Even if i had of won as well, i still wouldn't have been able to cash out at the time would i because whatever balance i could get it to was still going to be  'x - 31'.

Why are they not addressing your concerns for days?

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:37:59 PM

Has anyone managed to withdraw successfully from this site?
This site does not seem to have any support at all.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
slacky741

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:48:37 PM

Has anyone managed to withdraw successfully from this site?
This site does not seem to have any support at all.

The lack of support alone is a big part of why i am asking for reimbursement, the whole reason i continued gambling again after not being able to cash out was because of this very reason due to people saying the support was terrible and there's a chance i wouldn't get a solution for months before being able to cash out. No response to emails as of yet, no response from pm's even though SatoshiDice has been active on the forum after the pm's were sent. It's terrible, if it was a more reputable site and the support was more active i would have waited instead of risking losing them all in attempt to get some back.

I'm owed some sort of reimbursement, this is just ridiculous.
slacky741

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:16:20 PM

Also this whole argument of. "If you had have gambled and won, would you give it back" has no ground at all, as i only kept gambling in this instance due to THEIR error.

If i had have continued gambling and won because of their withdrawal error, that error is still their fault and their loss. Instead, i lost due to to their error and they have won. Either scenario they are still at fault from a glitch in their systems. Even if i had of won as well, i still wouldn't have been able to cash out at the time would i because whatever balance i could get it to was still going to be  'x - 31'.

They didn't even address me directly when they were last active, they completely ignored the fact of the withdrawal error, corrected the negative balance and then addressed everyone in a general "Sorry but for the players who did not wait for the hot wallet to be filled and continued to gamble and lose, we are not responsible" However, my issue was nothing to do with the hot wallet and was a unique withdrawal error and they are ignoring me on purpose because they don't want to admit the fault because by admitting this error they are admitting they are fault for me losing my money, obviously they are trying to avoid this. Not happy
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:50:12 PM

If i had have continued gambling and won because of their withdrawal error, that error is still their fault and their loss. Instead, i lost due to to their error and they have won. Either scenario they are still at fault from a glitch in their systems. Even if i had of won as well, i still wouldn't have been able to cash out at the time would i because whatever balance i could get it to was still going to be  'x - 31'.

They didn't even address me directly when they were last active, they completely ignored the fact of the withdrawal error, corrected the negative balance and then addressed everyone in a general "Sorry but for the players who did not wait for the hot wallet to be filled and continued to gamble and lose, we are not responsible" However, my issue was nothing to do with the hot wallet and was a unique withdrawal error and they are ignoring me on purpose because they don't want to admit the fault because by admitting this error they are admitting they are fault for me losing my money, obviously they are trying to avoid this. Not happy

Yes I understand. They are ignoring your request, prefer to sit it out and this way defrauding you!

They are not the same SD since Erik was running it.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
gamblingbad

Activity: 412

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

Bitdice.me is much better then satoshidice. They have just 1% egde and satoshidice has 1.9%

,,   ╓████    w,
                            ]█████N@██████N@█████     
                       ,w  ║████████████████████, ,╓     
                      ╢███████████████████████████████W      
                      '███████████████████████████████      
                   WW██████                      ██████WWw      
                  ██████████                      ]████████W        
                  "▒████████       ████████[      ]███████          
                   ╓████████       ████████`      ╢██████           
                ║███████████                    ███████████         
                ╙███████████                     ████████████         
                   ]████████       █████████       ╢█████`          
                  ,@████████       █████████`      ]██████w          
                  ██████████                       ├███████        
                  '███████                       ████╨          
                      ,█████,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wp▄█████     
                      █████████████████████████████████M          
                       ╙╝``╢████████████████████╜`╙╝           
                            ]█████▒██████████████             
                              ╙╙   ╙████    ╨╨`          
BTCit-Exo.com
[]

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
[]                   
btcdealer.nl

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:22:51 PM

Bitdice.me is much better then satoshidice

Yeah the edge is .9% lower there i think Tongue

arallmuus

Activity: 826

Extremely busy right now, less active :)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:23:27 PM

Of course Erik still runs it. He just bought it back from the investors, who else you think had that money and would buy it? Or never wondered why they continued to use the exact same addresses? But yeah recently he has neglected it while focusing on shapeshift.

Besides just all of this assumptions (?) is there any fact to support what you claimed? ( seems more of an assumptions to me ). There is no point to hide it if Erik purchased it back which I believe it wont be happening since he is so focus on shapeshift. Besides the support service is pretty much neglected ever since it was purchased which indicates whoever owns SatoshiDice currently isnt Erik anymore ( no way Erik going to neglect his support service )

gamblingbad

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

Of course Erik still runs it. He just bought it back from the investors, who else you think had that money and would buy it? Or never wondered why they continued to use the exact same addresses? But yeah recently he has neglected it while focusing on shapeshift.

Besides just all of this assumptions (?) is there any fact to support what you claimed? ( seems more of an assumptions to me ). There is no point to hide it if Erik purchased it back which I believe it wont be happening since he is so focus on shapeshift. Besides the support service is pretty much neglected ever since it was purchased which indicates whoever owns SatoshiDice currently isnt Erik anymore ( no way Erik going to neglect his support service )

And you not make assumptions ?

,,   ╓████    w,
                            ]█████N@██████N@█████     
                            ]█████▒██████████████             
                              ╙╙   ╙████    ╨╨`          
BTCit-Exo.com
[]

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
[]                   
arallmuus

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

Yes I am, which is based on something that is a fact. Support service was never bad when Erik was still running this site and ever since it has been purchased , the support service quality has been declining ever since . No sane person will be buying back the site that he sold just to neglect the site back

On the other hands his assumptions based on why they use the same exact address . When you buy something, you get everything in package including the address imo. Everything is purely speculation however I made a more valid point

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:50:51 PM

They are not the same SD since Erik was running it.

Nonsense!

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:52:54 PM

Bitdice.me is much better then satoshidice. They have just 1% egde and satoshidice has 1.9%

So have dadice.com, primedice.com and a dozen others.

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:54:19 PM

Yes I am, which is based on something that is a fact. Support service was never bad when Erik was still running this site and ever since it has been purchased , the support service quality has been declining ever since . No sane person will be buying back the site that he sold just to neglect the site back

On the other hands his assumptions based on why they use the same exact address . When you buy something, you get everything in package including the address imo. Everything is purely speculation however I made a more valid point

I can assure you all, SD is NOT run by Erik Voorhees anymore, but that is not the point of the current problem.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1050

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

We can hear from their support next week..  Sad

I don't see the point of running the site if you don't value your players. Why don't you even respond to these requests properly? The players deserve a compensation. None of this was their fault. Now they are trying to get your attention by taking their time, and do you even bother?

I can assure you all, SD is NOT run by Erik Voorhees anymore, but that is not the point of the current problem.

I don't think SD is run by Erik now neither.

gamblingbad

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

I never said Erik Voorhees runs SD, i have no idea who runs it. Just pointed out someone say other made assumptions, but he made assumptions himself

,,   ╓████    w,
                            ]█████N@██████N@█████     
                            ]█████▒██████████████             
                              ╙╙   ╙████    ╨╨`          
BTCit-Exo.com
[]

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
[]                   
arallmuus

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:16:19 PM

We can hear from their support next week..  Sad

I don't see the point of running the site if you don't value your players. Why don't you even respond to these requests properly? The players deserve a compensation. None of this was their fault. Now they are trying to get your attention by taking their time, and do you even bother?

Judging from their previous response it seems that it is clear enough that there are no intention for refund. These several player that complaints here may be just a niche for them however if this continue then they are bringing destruction the site. Its funny to see someone who bought a top dice site without having any intention to run the support service properly

I never said Erik Voorhees runs SD, i have no idea who runs it. Just pointed out someone say other made assumptions, but he made assumptions himself

Assumption on some logical thoughts not just a baseless assumption (check on my bolded sentences )

slacky741

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:53:12 AM

I think any service/business that is dealing with large amounts of customer's money really should at the very least have 24 - 48 hour support, its just not right. I don't know what kind of show they think they are running with this kind of support, maybe in the short time it is more profitable for them as it puts pressure on gamblers to keep trying their luck when there are issues cashing out. In the long term though this is going to kill their business.

So im going to say this again (and many more times if my request and my individual withdrawal error continues to be ignored and i don't get addressed personally)

Deposited 20.
I won 36
Tried to cash out 36, hot wallet not full.
Tried to cash out max available of 31, transaction bounced.
Available withdrawal amount dropped by 31, leaving me with 5 available.
Cashed out 5, which went through.
This then dropped my betting balance down to 31, however withdrawal balance was 'zeroed' out.

After contacting support via email and pm and posting on the forum and hearing about their lack of support and realizing this issue may not get solved for months (which seems pretty obvious now) i decided to risk continuing my bets and get my balance as high above 31 in an attempt to regain as much of my initial deposit as possible and out of a fear that i would lose everyone due to not getting the error resolved from the terrible support i learned about.

In total including the original 5 i took i was able to walk away with just under 14 in total withdrawals. Losing 6 bitcoins from my original deposit / 22 from my original win and attempt to cash out.

Your lack of support and this glitch in my withdrawal balance was enough to make me panic and lose what i should have been able to withdraw in the first place. The proof i even tried to cash out at all is right here in this photo bellow, by the very fact that my balance dropped by 31 (however i did try to cash out 36 which i am sure as the site owner, you have to power to look into this fact.)

http://puu.sh/j3xTy/a084c949c8.png
http://puu.sh/j4ByU/92d2cabd78.png - in both of these photos my balance is negated by the 31.17 withdrawal that bounced.

I highly doubt you even bother going through this thread properly whenever you are online here, so for this and to guarantee my post/concerns are heard by you. I am going to keep resubmitting this post and sending this to your mail box every 24 hours until my issue is addressed properly.

Stop ignoring my requests, i deserve to be reimbursed and i won't be going away until i am. I want my 22 bitcoins reimbursed now!!!!
jpyao78

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

I have about 1.5BTC in satoshidice and can NOT withdraw!
place a bet is also failed because "failed place a bet at a time".
this problem is last  about at least 3 days,
please help me check my account!

Deposit address :1Nm42U6nCdL94VmJ8BZ4o6Qy2beNU1r3J8

thanks!

BTC:13u836r3wJfqnJQ2i3wau6LZ85pQJ1LTqR
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1050

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:23:40 AM

4th person reporting it here. out of many probably affected.

hi,satoshidice.com

this problem is last  about at least 3 days,

thanks!

Welcome to SatoshiDice! Tongue

Good thing you can't bet. Don't. Wait a couple of days more for the support to make their monthly visit.
Note: Do not lose your funds/balance.

Do not post screenshots with secret url visible.

Be patient. DO NOT PLAY.

slacky741

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:47:38 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

this problem is last  about at least 3 days,

thanks!

Do you mind me asking why you cant withdraw? Is your withdrawal balance showing less then your balance available to bet?
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.