Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 06:31:28 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 398517 times)
btcdealer.nl

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:15:40 PM

This is starting too look pretty bad now i guess..it's obvious u can't run a business without having active support atleast once or twice a week..
Goodluck guys! Hope you can get some kind of refund/compensation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
handsoff

Activity: 30

System Administrator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:19:36 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

I have about 1.5BTC in satoshidice and can NOT withdraw!
place a bet is also failed because "failed place a bet at a time".
this problem is last  about at least 3 days,
please help me check my account!

Deposit address :1Nm42U6nCdL94VmJ8BZ4o6Qy2beNU1r3J8

thanks!

We are sorry for the delay, im checking your account now and it will be fixed asap.

slacky741

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:24:26 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

this problem is last  about at least 3 days,

thanks!

We are sorry for the delay, im checking your account now and it will be fixed asap.

Just glossing over my messages ay? Nice job. You know, I'm not going away man...
handsoff

System Administrator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:31:10 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Just glossing over my messages ay? Nice job

SatoshiDice_PR has already answered that issue few days ago

handsoff

System Administrator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:37:28 PM

We are really sorry for the lack of support those weeks but i can assure you that from now on there will be daily checkup(SD Email and SD Official Thread here)

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1050

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:49:38 PM

SatoshiDice_PR has already answered that issue few days ago

He only answered some 3/10 questions asked.

Do you have a refund/compensation policy for players who lost funds because of the bug in the site? The funds would have been withdrawn in all the usual circumstances.

slacky741

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:57:11 PM

We are really sorry for the lack of support those weeks but i can assure you that from now on there will be daily checkup(SD Email and SD Official Thread here)

I think due to the very fact alone that your support has been lacking and that this error occurred on your site. This was a serious bug that happened when cashing out on your site, surely there should be some compensation for this. You refunded someone 3 btc quite a few pages back for gambling after having a simple hot wallet issue and not waiting. This was a hell of a lot more serious issue then that, if it was a hotwallet issue and it was telling me to wait and i not, then yes it would be my own stupid fault. But this told me i had 31.17 less bitcoins available then what my betting balance displayed. This is a horrible situation and it happened because of your error not mine, i have lost coins before by not waiting for a hot wallet but never asked for compensation but i knew i was completely at fault. But this time is very different.

This is a serious amount of money for me and you guys have walked away making a profit off your own site's error. Its not right.

It's great that you guys have realized you need to have more support, obviously you have all figured out these issues could be avoided in the first place with better support. But what are you guys going to do to make up for the losses due to this, instead of just fixing and improving the issues going on (which is great) you should be also making up for the losses due to them.
handsoff

System Administrator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 01:04:36 PM

I think due to the very fact alone that your support has been lacking and that this error occurred on your site. This was a serious bug that happened when cashing out on your site, surely there should be some compensation for this. You refunded someone 3 btc quite a few pages back for gambling after having a simple hot wallet issue and not waiting. This was a hell of a lot more serious issue then that, if the error had told me to wait and i did not then yes it would be my own stupid fault. But this told me i had 31.17 less bitcoins available then what my betting balance displayed. This is a horrible situation and it happened because of your error, i have lost coins before by not waiting for a hot wallet but never asked for compensation but i knew i was completely at fault. But this time is very different.

This is a serious amount of money for me and you guys have walked away making a profit off your own site's error. Its not right.

I can totally understand your concerns.Allow me to disagree though on the fact that the site made profit from its own error,which is not case if you simply think of the scenario that your bets were winning ones(Not impossible at all)  Smiley .Unfortunately i cant answer you about the compensation - only SatoshiDice_PR can address this request.

slacky741

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:11:03 PM

I think due to the very fact alone that your support has been lacking and that this error occurred on your site. This was a serious bug that happened when cashing out on your site, surely there should be some compensation for this. You refunded someone 3 btc quite a few pages back for gambling after having a simple hot wallet issue and not waiting. This was a hell of a lot more serious issue then that, if the error had told me to wait and i did not then yes it would be my own stupid fault. But this told me i had 31.17 less bitcoins available then what my betting balance displayed. This is a horrible situation and it happened because of your error, i have lost coins before by not waiting for a hot wallet but never asked for compensation but i knew i was completely at fault. But this time is very different.

I can totally understand your concerns.Allow me to disagree though on the fact that the site made profit from its own error,which is not case if you simply think of the scenario that your bets were winning ones(Not impossible at all)  Smiley .Unfortunately i cant answer you about the compensation - only SatoshiDice_PR can address this request.

I wouldn't have kept gambling if i didn't feel pressured into getting my balance higher then the zeroed out balance, at the time i thought that was my only way of having any chance of cashing anything out at all. If i had have continued winning then your company would have lost out, but still due your error.

If a business has some major fault that occurs within the company if anyone is going to lose out on money wouldnt it actually be more fitting that the business is the one that loses not the customer? Therefore this argument of if gamblers had an error and then gone and won due to the error does not hold up at all. It would actually make sense that due to a sites error that they might lose out from it.

Problems, glitches, faults, mistakes are costly for business that is why you avoid them, but you sure as hell dont just ignore them when they do happen. I know, i run a business myself and i lose money when i make a mistake. It is the cost of business!

I would suggest SatoshiDice does some work on their site so when you make a withdrawal it goes into pending mode. This whole problem would then be avoided in the future.

Ah well, i guess i'll just wait for PR, thanks for at least taking the time to address me directly i am still yet to receive this from SatoshiDice_PR.
gas7uazz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

please increase hot wallet. thanks
bitcoinlitecoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:20:45 PM

Anyone still playing and withdrawing from the site?
jpyao78

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:06:58 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Thank you! it is working now.

BTC:13u836r3wJfqnJQ2i3wau6LZ85pQJ1LTqR
jpyao78

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:17:50 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Do you mind me asking why you cant withdraw? Is your withdrawal balance showing less then your balance available to bet?

No. After I input the passwd, withdraw address, bitcoin amount, click the cashout, it shows a message " .....is being verified" then nothing happened.
My account is OK now.

BTC:13u836r3wJfqnJQ2i3wau6LZ85pQJ1LTqR
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1050

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:51:37 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Do you mind me asking why you cant withdraw? Is your withdrawal balance showing less then your balance available to bet?

No. After I input the passwd, withdraw address, bitcoin amount, click the cashout, it shows a message " .....is being verified" then nothing happened.
My account is OK now.

Of course, that is the issue we were talking about. And it keeps loading forever with nothing happeneing.
Glad that yours got fixed.

But won't there be others who would still be having trouble with it ?? That is another concern too.

slacky741

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:56:37 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

My account is OK now.

Of course, that is the issue we were talking about. And it keeps loading forever with nothing happeneing.

But won't there be others who would still be having trouble with it ?? That is another concern too.

At least it didn't zero out his balance like it did with mine though, i would have just waited otherwise instead of the zeroed balance thinking i had lost them anyway...
googleindo

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:39:24 PM

sure, satoshidice are one of the legitimate bitcoin dice websites.
deposit and withdraw no problem for now. why are you asking this btw?
Bagus Tubagus

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:48:38 PM

FOR OWNER
I think slacky741 deserved to be reimbursed something due to the fact he was pressured from the error on your site alone
thanks
cheers
panjul07

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:37:31 PM

sure, satoshidice are one of the legitimate bitcoin dice websites.
deposit and withdraw no problem for now. why are you asking this btw?

If you read some previous posts you will know why he is asking like that, there are some players having problem in withdraw their balance.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
handsoff

System Administrator

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 05:36:44 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

My account is OK now.

At least it didn't zero out his balance like it did with mine though, i would have just waited otherwise instead of the zeroed balance thinking i had lost them anyway...

No funds are(or will get) lost due to SD's error .In the very-unlikely-impossible event that a player lose any of his balance from an SD related error ,ofcourse there will be a full 100% compensation of this amount,but unfortunately this was not your case because there were bets made in the meanwhile,and those bets were unlucky ones.

btcdealer.nl

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:12:29 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

My account is OK now.

No funds are(or will get) lost due to SD's error .In the very-unlikely-impossible event that a player lose any of his balance from an SD related error ,ofcourse there will be a full 100% compensation of this amount,but unfortunately this was not your case because there were bets made in the meanwhile,and those bets were unlucky ones.

I think it should have never been possible to be able to make bets with balance that already was requested for payout. On bitdice when a coldwallet withdrawal is needed because hotwallet doesnt have enough. the funds are taken from the betting balance and player see's a notification that its got to be processed from cold by the admin. this way there's no stress no worries, just wait for admin Grin glad too see u like bitdice slacky and had some amazing wins these days!

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.