Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:48:08 PM

Reserved
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:11:46 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 06:55:56 PM by crowncoin_knight

Update 17th October 2016

Building Foundations.

Progress continues on the Bitcoin Core update and our improvements to the Throne/Masternodes system. We expect work on the core update and service network improvements to continue throughout November with testing and release anticipated to happen in December 2016.

Service Network Growth.

The number of Thrones operating on the Crowncoin network grew to a record high of 276 in the last week. If you own 10,000 CRW we encourage you to operate a Throne to help us achieve our long term objectives. At current spot price a Throne generates about 20 USD profit per month after your hosting costs are deducted. If you need help setting up a Throne please ask on the BCT thread or contact Chaositec to take advantage of his excellent Throne hosting service.

Rebranding.

Crowncoin is to be renamed Crown to formalise the change in direction since it was launched in 2014. Defunctec and Crowncoin Knight will be leading this work and engaging the community separately. The decision has also been made to abandon our European centric theme while being sure to acknowledge and remember the origins of this project.

New Team Member.

The Crown core team has been joined by Urban Idler who brings with him a successful career in the US equity markets and a clarity of mind that is already helping the Crown team develop our future services. Being able to attract the likes of his talent and expertise is an honour for the Crown team.

Introducing Crown Revolution.

The Crown team are excited to announce Crown Revolution, a programme of work that is expected to begin in Q1 2017 and complete in Q4 2018.

Crown Revolution is a series of revolutionary releases that we believe will reshape the future of blockchain

Over the last two years, Chaositec, who is the architect of the concept, has been refining his vision and our preparations have reached the stage where the delivery phase can begin. We're delighted that the Crown network is where Chaositec's vision is going to be realised. Crown Revolution will be delivered in two stages.

Crown Revolution Stage 1

Crown Revolution Stage 1 will be a game changing improvement to the network. Currently, the vast majority of blockchain projects are secured by either Proof of Work or Proof of Stake. The Crown team do not believe that these two methods are the future of Blockchain. We have a third way.

Crown Revolution Stage 2

Crown Revolution Stage 2 will see the implementation of a solution to the blockchain block size problems and transaction volume limits that conventional blockchain technology is susceptible to. Stage 2 will also provide an API that will allow developers to deploy services using Crown Revolution.

Programme Approach

A series of reports and white papers will be written to explain the rationale and method behind the Crown Revolution vision and milestones. The release of these papers will be carefully timed to minimise the risk of losing our first mover advantage.

In addition to these reports and whitepapers we will continue to provide detailed updates as regularly as we have have something to share.

The team will choose a lightweight management methodology to use during the course of the programme of delivery. This will be announced at a later date.

In order to make this a success we need a strong community behind us and we recognise how essential regular open and honest communications are. This is a two year programme of work. There will be breakthroughs and setbacks and we need you with us all of the way.

We remain indebted to you for your support so far.

The Crown Team.

Best news since the launch of this coin! A major step forward to become a top crypto project.

Rebranding to Crown happening now - working on new texts for the web, will be online in two weeks.

calnaughtonjnr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:53:03 PM

Sounds great guys. Looking forward to what Crown Revolution brings. Keep up the good work.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:17:00 PM

I will be meeting up with stonehedge, and hopefully some of the other core members soon, face to face is where the most important discussions and refinement is going to be done.

right now im refining the last bits, trying different attack angles to make sure my vision is bullet proof, and i leave no gabs unclosed.

i will also begin writing whitepapers that will be released when the time is right, since we do not want to take away our first mower initiative.

these are exciting times, and we can finally break out and redefine the blockchain technology.

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:59:42 PM

Reserved

nice..... Crown Revolution...

more to come??  Grin Grin

...weird no price movement...

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:32:22 PM

Update 17th October 2016

Building Foundations.

Progress continues on the Bitcoin Core update and our improvements to the Throne/Masternodes system. We expect work on the core update and service network improvements to continue throughout November with testing and release anticipated to happen in December 2016.

Service Network Growth.

The number of Thrones operating on the Crowncoin network grew to a record high of 276 in the last week. If you own 10,000 CRW we encourage you to operate a Throne to help us achieve our long term objectives. At current spot price a Throne generates about 20 USD profit per month after your hosting costs are deducted. If you need help setting up a Throne please ask on the BCT thread or contact Chaositec to take advantage of his excellent Throne hosting service.

Rebranding.

Crowncoin is to be renamed Crown to formalise the change in direction since it was launched in 2014. Defunctec and Crowncoin Knight will be leading this work and engaging the community separately. The decision has also been made to abandon our European centric theme while being sure to acknowledge and remember the origins of this project.

New Team Member.

The Crown core team has been joined by Urban Idler who brings with him a successful career in the US equity markets and a clarity of mind that is already helping the Crown team develop our future services. Being able to attract the likes of his talent and expertise is an honour for the Crown team.

The Crown team are excited to announce Crown Revolution, a programme of work that is expected to begin in Q1 2017 and complete in Q4 2018.

Crown Revolution is a series of revolutionary releases that we believe will reshape the future of blockchain

Over the last two years, Chaositec, who is the architect of the concept, has been refining his vision and our preparations have reached the stage where the delivery phase can begin. We're delighted that the Crown network is where Chaositec's vision is going to be realised. Crown Revolution will be delivered in two stages.

Crown Revolution Stage 1

Crown Revolution Stage 1 will be a game changing improvement to the network. Currently, the vast majority of blockchain projects are secured by either Proof of Work or Proof of Stake. The Crown team do not believe that these two methods are the future of Blockchain. We have a third way.

Crown Revolution Stage 2

Crown Revolution Stage 2 will see the implementation of a solution to the blockchain block size problems and transaction volume limits that conventional blockchain technology is susceptible to. Stage 2 will also provide an API that will allow developers to deploy services using Crown Revolution.

Programme Approach

A series of reports and white papers will be written to explain the rationale and method behind the Crown Revolution vision and milestones. The release of these papers will be carefully timed to minimise the risk of losing our first mover advantage.

In addition to these reports and whitepapers we will continue to provide detailed updates as regularly as we have have something to share.

The team will choose a lightweight management methodology to use during the course of the programme of delivery. This will be announced at a later date.

In order to make this a success we need a strong community behind us and we recognise how essential regular open and honest communications are. This is a two year programme of work. There will be breakthroughs and setbacks and we need you with us all of the way.

The Crown Team.

One must reread this post for it to truly sink in.

Most important info in red  Wink
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:01:23 AM

i meant to tell... thrones i have online after earlier .... wjen I ask the question
thx for help...

will get 1 more throne when i could

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:06:50 AM

Great news Update 17th October 2016 well Team still working hard there i guess.Im very happy to see this CrownCoin had a good comunnity at least that will convince to investors for invest more.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:22:15 AM

Reserved

nice..... Crown Revolution...

more to come??  Grin Grin

...weird no price movement...

We've just announced a two year programme of work.  I'm pretty glad that we haven't just gone to the moon based on one update.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:52:23 AM

Update 17th October 2016

Building Foundations.

Service Network Growth.

Rebranding.

New Team Member.

Crown Revolution Stage 1

Crown Revolution Stage 2

Programme Approach

The Crown Team.

One must reread this post for it to truly sink in.

Most important info in red  Wink

I'm so happy and glad to hear in your update that crown coin little by little is establishing a good community here in crypto world. And its grateful to me that the team of the crown accepted me in the campaign though on my first week of posting I failed but this week I will be more care and double check the rules you have in your campaign.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:03:40 AM

Well, I didn't sleep at all last night. What we have planned is still sinking in.

It looks like we're holding a meeting in London in the first week of December. Our team is spread from Vancouver to Sydney and lots of places in between so we'll be earning some airmiles for sure.

Looks like a few more people are buying CRW but still nobody selling. I wonder when the dam will burst?
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:24:36 AM

First draff for new Crown wallet.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:51:04 AM

First draff for new Crown wallet.

cool very nice to see hope it will bring attraction to this project dev, good luck and more progress to come.
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:06:48 PM

This is going to be big if the devs have actually figured a way to secure the blockchain without mining....

The Hive finds it hard to believe, but is insatiably curious.

~ The Hive ~
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:19:55 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 02:45:13 PM by stonehedge

This is going to be big if the devs have actually figured a way to secure the blockchain without mining....

The Hive finds it hard to believe, but is insatiably curious.

~ The Hive ~

There will always have to be a way to cryptographically secure a blockchain and control the emission of coins. To that extent, mining isn't going anywhere.  Its just going to change shape.

In the predicted future of millions of decentralised blockchain services and applications, do you really think that it will be secured by millions of ASICs chomping through natural resources and taking up space?

Something like 60% of the Bitcoin network is based within 30mi of the 3 Gorges Dam. What is the cost of entry for a Bitcoin miner to set up large enough to turn a profit?

Whats the deal with X11? An ugly solution to one problem which has lead to an algorithm that is designed to be as inefficient as possible? How does that fit into the modern world?

If you ignore the fact that Crown is merge mined, it would cost $4,000 per hour to pay the fuel bill to mine Crown alone. I'm not sure I have enough digits on my calculator to work it out for Bitcoin.

There needs to be another way for blockchain to continue developing to the point of mass adoption.

For me to post here and say WE HAVE THE SOLUTION would be wrong.  That would be like me saying hey, the internet has reached peak development and be like this in 20 years time. It would be total bullshit...I just couldn't back up such a claim.  Why would technological progress just suddenly stop?

What I can say is that we have is a feasible and practical alternative to Proof of Work and Proof of Stake that we believe solves the major problems with those protocols.

EDIT:  Went on a bit of a posting rant.  Consolidated three messages into one. Normalisation ftw.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

For me to post here and say WE HAVE THE SOLUTION would be wrong.  

No, you already have the solution.   Wink

Technically, anyway. We could argue about the economics but here's my succinct take on that: userbase will add more value to a digital token then any amount of Proof-of-Waste.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:00:58 PM

For me to post here and say WE HAVE THE SOLUTION would be wrong.  

No, you already have the solution.   Wink

Technically, anyway. We could argue about the economics but here's my succinct take on that: userbase will add more value to a digital token then any amount of Proof-of-Waste.

You're right.  We have a technical solution.  Only one way to find out if its works economically.

Glad to have you keeping an eye on us mate  Smiley
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:23:54 PM

the principles will work, the technically solution will also work, success or not, depends on outside sources...

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:27:11 PM

the principles will work, the technically solution will also work, success or not, depends on outside sources...

The conversation on this thread about the economics of our solution is going to be extremely entertaining. Deep down, I have very high confidence that the pieces of the puzzle fit together very nicely but I'll be more confident once the puzzle has been pulled apart and reassembled by greater minds than ours.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:05:26 PM

The conversation on this thread about the economics of our solution is going to be extremely entertaining. Deep down, I have very high confidence that the pieces of the puzzle fit together very nicely but I'll be more confident once the puzzle has been pulled apart and reassembled by greater minds than ours.

we are all great minds, the difference is, we need people that think in different directions to look at it when we start hitting testnet

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: