Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:46:41 AM

Hi everyone, we will soon announce several updates on the Crowncoin project: especially in terms of ongoin Thrones implementation and future plans. Additionally we would like to welcome several experienced legendaries to the CRW team with great experience and know how from other major crypto projects.

Will come back soon.

Can't wait to hear the update!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:49:14 AM

The crw merged mining function was taken from namecoin. Can you try connecting namecoin to your pool if it does the same?

Hi,

I have recently discovered that if I have CRW running on my sha port, it blocks UNO and MYR from generating blocks. As soon as I disabled CRW, they began creating blocks again...

Is there a known conflict with these coins? Is there some conflict with chainid's or something?

Some insight would be great,

Thanks!

Is it known if this problem will be resolved?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:05:20 PM

The crw merged mining function was taken from namecoin. Can you try connecting namecoin to your pool if it does the same?

Hi,

I have recently discovered that if I have CRW running on my sha port, it blocks UNO and MYR from generating blocks. As soon as I disabled CRW, they began creating blocks again...

Is there a known conflict with these coins? Is there some conflict with chainid's or something?

Thanks!

Yes, this issue has been taken note of. It's one of the priority's for the dev team. We want as many Merge miners to mine crowncoin as we can, so this issue will be corrected. It would be super helpful if you could put some hash toward crowncoin and enforce the new linux client Cheesy

Edit: Our lead dev is asking me to get the 'pool code' for Crowncoin, not exactly sure what he means but we need it, could you provide me with it? Thanks
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Yes, this issue has been taken note of. It's one of the priority's for the dev team. We want as many Merge miners to mine crowncoin as we can, so this issue will be corrected. It would be super helpful if you could put some hash toward crowncoin and enforce the new linux client Cheesy

Edit: Our lead dev is asking me to get the 'pool code' for Crowncoin, not exactly sure what he means but we need it, could you provide me with it? Thanks

Ok I can give it a go and see how it fairs. The stratum code I use is:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/tree/next/stratum

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:30:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Ok I can give it a go and see how it fairs. The stratum code I use is:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/tree/next/stratum

To clarify, only the github link has changed on crowncoin.org. You need to build yourself right now.

O and thanks for the link!
zyzzyva

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:55:27 PM

Not a huge deal, but the Github link in the OP seems to be outdated.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

Holy shit, that is a big deal!  Looking into it now.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

Hey guys, did you need any more videos/tutorials made?
If so please message me. I will be able to reply tomorrow morning. Night.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:23:11 PM

Hold that thought.

I'll contact you very soon. We will 100% want a video doing for Thrones.
But we arnt quite ready yet. Most Thrones will be windows/linux vps.
So we're going to need windows wallet builds for you to demonstrate hosting a Throne using windows.

Cheers man, i'll be intouch
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Issue noted and will be resolved with the coming official update
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 05:14:23 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

This still hasn't been fixed? After two months? No wonder merge mine pools don't add CRW. Miners won't mine CRW if it breaks their other coins either.

This should have been fixed within hours, not months.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

Hold that thought.

I'll contact you very soon. We will 100% want a video doing for Thrones.
But we arnt quite ready yet. Most Thrones will be windows/linux vps.
So we're going to need windows wallet builds for you to demonstrate hosting a Throne using windows.

Cheers man, i'll be intouch
Ok cool. I am waiting. In the mean time, didn't you want another video before but I said no?
I only said no because I had to study for exams but now I'm on holidays.

I also recently had to sell my CRW so I'm not sure if I should be taken of the knight list, though I do plan on making back that investment through making you guys videos.

Edit: Ah it's the paper wallet tutorial. Do you guys want that done?
zyzzyva

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

This still hasn't been fixed? After two months? No wonder merge mine pools don't add CRW. Miners won't mine CRW if it breaks their other coins either.

Is this for some particular pool software? I merge mine CRW, MYR and UNO in my personal p2pool, and haven't had any trouble hitting UNO and MYR blocks.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:01:50 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

Is this for some particular pool software? I merge mine CRW, MYR and UNO in my personal p2pool, and haven't had any trouble hitting UNO and MYR blocks.

I want to take responsibility to solve this problem but I need some help understanding exactly what the problem is.  I don't know the history.  How can it be recreated?  What needs to change?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:17:41 AM

Hi,

Thanks!

Maybe a quick conversation with zpool about both of your pools codes would clear things up.

If Crackfoo cant but zyzzyva can mine all coins thogether, then it's not something wrong with our code, maybe Crackfoos pool code needs to change
zyzzyva

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:12:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Maybe a quick conversation with zpool about both of your pools codes would clear things up.

If Crackfoo cant but zyzzyva can mine all coins thogether, then it's not something wrong with our code, maybe Crackfoos pool code needs to change

I don't know what pool software crackfoo is running, but I do know than UNOMP has a known issue that it can only merge mine one coin. If you specify more than one merge mined coin to UNOMP, it'll act like everything's fine, but all the merge mine coins except one will reject found blocks. That's why I switched to p2pool. I'm not sure where software other than UNOMP and p2pool stands on this, though.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:55:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

I don't know what pool software crackfoo is running, but I do know than UNOMP has a known issue that it can only merge mine one coin. If you specify more than one merge mined coin to UNOMP, it'll act like everything's fine, but all the merge mine coins except one will reject found blocks. That's why I switched to p2pool. I'm not sure where software other than UNOMP and p2pool stands on this, though.

Great thanks for the info!

Do you have the source code link for the p2pool software?
zyzzyva

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:05:13 PM

Hi,

Thanks!

Great thanks for the info!

Do you have the source code link for the p2pool software?

I'm running the stock p2pool, as available here: https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:45:40 PM

It has been updated

Issue noted and will be resolved with the coming official update

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 11:12:15 AM

I made the video today and tomorrow I will upload it. (Everyone in my home was complaining of slow internet when I tried to upload today)

I sent a PM to crowncoin_knight regarding payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: