Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:39:16 PM

anyone looking for CKG? would be willing to sell up to 1k CKG. rate would be 800-820XMR/1k CKG

I'm looking for XMR not ingame moneritos.

the way I understand cryptokingdomgold is that it is an ingame exchange only, correct?

At the moment yes, although there have been rumors that XMR withdrawals will be allowed at some point, possibly in the near future.

You would just have to notify myself or another admin to transfer your CKG to the buyer's account when you make the trade.

will do if it comes to a transfer, thanks a lot!  Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:56:30 PM

anyone looking for CKG? would be willing to sell up to 1k CKG. rate would be 800-820XMR/1k CKG

the way I understand cryptokingdomgold is that it is an ingame exchange only, correct?

If you have 2 desires:

1. Sell CKG;
2. Withdraw XMR;

It might be easier to do them separately so that the counterparty does not need to have the coincidence of both wants simultaneously.

This is just an economist's observation.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

-

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

The Temporary Reconstruction Building Project Calculator

Note: The Building Project is still not enabled, this is a working version only and feedback is appreciated Smiley

The V.4 will have the 10x10 m quadrats and lots will have to include whole quadrats, as before. The Ultima map will retain the 150x100 m chapelries as the maximum size of urban land lots, but inside the chapelry, lots may take any size and shape. The minimum resolution is a 1x1 m square, which is well known from the building editor since forever.

Buildings will continue to be 1x1x1 m stone blocks, with doors and windows as before. During this interim period, we want building to be as smooth and effortless as possible, but also all the lots that are changed, need to provide the new data in the latest format and so that it is exactly correct and pixel files are also provided.

Achieving this is not straightforward, because the data structure of /BLDG is a mess still, and is in my todo to make more understandable.

Building will cost money depending on the stonework and window installation work required (LABOR), depending on luxury level (LUX), and also you need to have the stone and windows required.

Historically, simple structures without luxuries have cost starting from 200,000 m/sqm. Luxuries cost 2,000 m/%/sqm.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:59:02 PM

1600-August-1

Gazing out of the Throne Room window (there is no window of course, because they were blown away what feels like a century ago, but actually was last spring), we see the town and townspeople maturing. Many things have happened and the game has gained stature even during this time of (nearly) paused time. It is the time to recognize the higher status of many of the pillars of society.

Promotions in/-to Nobility

The Prince of North Face has been created the First Duke of North Face. "HH The Duke is primus inter pares in the Town Council and one of the most upstanding characters in the whole game."

The Earl of Rome has been promoted Marquess. "The Marquess Rome has proven himself to be an upright person and a help in need."

The former Earl of Rome returns from his travels far and wide to this wonderful news. Having passed the nearly destroyed Lucky Lion building, the new Marquess heads to his favorite place, the top of the Grail and Quail, where he sits pensively, humbly grateful for HM's magnanimity.

He has a lot of catching up to do, but notes that he still has the second highest hoard of stone in the kingdom. With reconstruction beginning, he feels comfortable with his position!
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:43:05 PM

edit: sold!

I have much faith in Crypto Kingdom, so I bought this gold (albeit at a discounted rate from midprice).

I would like to congratulate Lord drfred for his excellent trade by any account, for we both bought our initial 2000 gold in the year of 1420 (October 2014) at a price of 50,000m/CKG.

Crypto Kingdom provides a robust and thriving economy for Monero, which despite its success right now exists of only ~100 participants.

I wonder what will happen when we reach 1000 players?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:06:19 AM

"Ultima Version First Iteration" is playable.

Discussion concerning it, including technical feedback HERE.

The Ultima Version of CK design was started in June as a response to the V.4 development deviating further and further from the development principles set when CK started:

- Rapid version launch
- Direct access to developer
- Agile development
- Real-time development.

The current release was made in 2.5 workdays. Its database design has taken into account the "final" featureset. The UI and graphics can be changed and/or customized as needed.

The whole length of Ultima project is about 100 workdays. It should be enough for the "complete game" as explained earlier.

We are considering the possibilities whether data could be migrated to the platform significantly earlier.

Please use the newly opened thread for all communication that relates to the Ultima platform. Report actual bugs and errors, avoid to report things that you can reasonably conclude are already in my knowledge, since I will be the hub gathering feedback and directing it to the programmer. For this and the following week, we will be doing this 16/7.

Please check the above links to access the Ultima development version! The development happens in full view of everybody, so that I decide what will be added and the Wizard will create the needed things.

The next focus points will be:
- Finalising the Character Screen to show all the needed info, viewable, editable and hidable, with permissions
- Finding a solution to the data synchronising between googleDB and Ultima; how to transfer data both ways (and if not possible, how does it affect)
- Mapping the land and having a land create editor.

In Ultima, Borough is a basic unit of land, and the whole world consists of a (x,y) grid of boroughs, which are centered on the Obelisk. Most of the boroughs are rural, and are not very interesting. If the borough is urban, it is subdivided to 9 chapelries and these further to 150x100 "2D grid atoms", 1x1 m in size. A "lot" is one or more of these land atoms, but maximum one chapelry. Lots can be of any size and shape.

When land is "created", Town urbanizes a borough, so it becomes 9 lots, each 1 chapelry in size. These are sold to the land developers at 1,000 mil each. The land developers would typically quarry them first, and then landscape, terraform, garden, etc. the areas and divide them to lots of preferred size. (Lot borders can be defined by corner points or visually). Then the new lots can be put to the market.

The Kingdom of Crypto Kingdom consists of about 1 million boroughs. In the city, it is relevant to subdivide one borough to hundreds of pieces. In the countryside, it is relevant to combine 10,000s of boroughs to Duchies.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:18:43 PM

Queen's Pawnshop(TM) opens in /trade_silver!

You can sell any items containing silver for the price based on its silver content.

Buyers can select any items in the Pawnshop's inventory and pay only according to silver content.

Currently the inventory consists of TS154-TS159 trade silver coins.

The commission is 8% both ways and in addition slippage occurs. Maximum trade is 2,000 CKS.

The Kingdom has 64,195 CKS now.

Silver coins prices have been / may be updated in /F_OWN

It is possible to buy and sell silver coins (and everything else!) in /F_OWN. Be shrewd to undercut the King's pricing!

The Earl of Naoned, you lucky guy!

You open the crate containing the bulk silver won in the Town auction. It contains a collector's selection of all the various trade silver coins, worth perhaps double your bid as collector items only! There has to be a mistake in the Town side... No - somebody with authority has put the coins there and the situation is final. Only the rumors that there might be even several instances of the 1300s coins has proven to be false. (See your coins in /F_OWN.)

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:43:28 PM

With only 64,915 CKS existing at this time, who knows how high the price will go if it is desirable.

Speculators should buy now, if they want to get some cheap silver.  Grin

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:55:29 PM

With only 64,915 CKS existing at this time, who knows how high the price will go if it is desirable.

Speculators should buy now, if they want to get some cheap silver.  Grin

True that. The coinshop is calibrated so that when price hits 261,000 m, it is empty!  Shocked

The rally in the price was not obvious from the results of the auction/matching round ..

.. or perhaps it should have been.  Embarrassed

Nevertheless, once it's gone, it's gone. New silver is only coming slowly from IC (items conversion). And even then the conversion rate is fixed in terms of gold, not in terms of moneretos.

I will have to go and edit the prices of individual coins, otherwise the coins will be cheaper than bulk silver soon  Cheesy

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:52:21 PM

I am personally incensed that a project Ethereum that I don't think is going to fly (nothing against the people there, I know many). And its valuation in the exchange is very high. So I'd like to short.

Everybody in this thread is very happy about Crypto Kingdom, but it is partly because the thread is self-moderated. In the Ultima Dev thread, it took no more than 48 hours to get some serious FUD going until the troll was banned.

Perhaps the number of CK haters is large enough that it could justify having a shorting market for CKG?!

We already have the valuation market (King's Coinshop). What we need is the mechanism to accept margin deposits from the haters, and then construct an asset that would have to pay every Sunday the dividends CKG is paying, and would be margincalled when the deposit goes too low as the price rises. And would then need to marginbuy back, raising the price even more. Oh yes, and naturally the interest on the borrowed funds and the account maintenance fee.

Put your money where your mouth is - short CKG!  Grin

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:29:42 PM

Town Council decisions

Time will start running again. Every Sunday, the Town account will be emptied so that 1/6 is left to be the seed for the following week, 1/3 is put to devfund, and 1/2 is distributed as gold dividends.

Simultaneously, some scripts will be run. The economic subgames and NPC management will not be started (anymore in the googleDB) so don't care about them.

Queen's Pawnshop silver price is now about 119,000 m/CKS - 2x compared to the auction price! Also there is an almost complete list of buyers and sellers for all issues of TS silver coins.

It is known that a 1368 copper has been sold for 50 mil, but the 1360s silver is more plentiful and less priced. Even the CR1400E iconic gold highest confirmed price is only in 20-30 mil range

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 12:45:00 AM

I do not follow your description of an asset you described above as somehow being a means of shorting CKG.

I am interested in general in the shorting of stuff, but more from the other side: I have often thought how handy it would be to loan someone a large quantity of something so they could sell it to me cheap on a market to momentarily put a dip in the market price, leaving me with my asset plus them in debt to me for the same asset they just sold to me cheap. Smiley

The problem has always been collateral; since I didn't really expect anyone would deposit a whole bunch of bitcoins as collateral I mostly pinned my hopes upon folks being able to build up sufficiently valuable piles of in-game assets that I could let them use their game-assets as collateral.

I had that simplistic view of shorting though: that I loan them the thing they want to short, and ideally I am also the buy-side of the market they dump it on.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:49:33 AM

Hello and good morning to all!

Ultima development has progressed such that once we have the coordinates of the Lot cornerpoints ready in atom grid format (with a resolution of 1 m, starting from "0:0" in the upper left corner in the border of the chapelry, proceeding clockwise, for all lots -

Then we have the interlinked Land database, and combined to the Character database, makes it possible to record the ownership of Lots, buy and sell them, and generate the viewable layers where owners can write what they want to some layer, other is a floorplan (as it is now) and the third yet something else. The editors would be part of the game account.

The coordinate mapping of all existing lots is somewhat tedious, but not really difficult. I am seeking a helping hand!
- The admin doing this needs to have the understanding about the town, what is where (no newbies, sry)
- Have Borough map in one window, and the /LOT tab in the other
- All lots are defined to be in their chapelries already, don't change the Lot codes
- The origin "0:0" is top-left
- The point in the down-right is "150:100" so the numbers mean "x meters to the right(east) from origin":"y meters to the down(south) from origin"
- Proceed clockwise
- The end result for 1-C-A1 "Noble Palace" looks like this: 0:20,30:20,30:50,0:50
- Do not use the fancy features, just map the existing lots in a square "quadrat" way they are currently
- It is possible to create new lots in your own lands very soon, and after we decide the platform for further development, they may be irregular shapes as well

When you edit the information on existing urban chapelries, please split the street network to separate lots according to the street. This will allow naming the streets more easily. Enter the proposed name of the street to the Lot Namesake column.

I am grateful to all the help I can get, and the town will also pay 500,000 m per row for adding the coordinate data and doing the other checks. Almost 300 million are up for grabs, the sooner the better!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:53:11 AM

Since it is now decided that the Ultima land format is based on borough grid in the global scale; and in a local scale, a borough is still 9 chapelries, which are 150x100 atomic units (called square meters), we can now start creating the countryside with Duchies and Counties, based on how many boroughs is their area and where approximately they are located. The graphic and complete representation of them will be available when Ultima is released for play, but that is only in early November according to our schedule, which of course may surprise positively.

Countryside has the following subdivision:

borough = 0.135 sq.km
county = several boroughs
duchy = several counties

In order for a borough to "exist" in a way the Old Town and New City do, but the "empty space" between them does not, it needs to be Urbanized by the game administration (currently: Town Council). The urbanization of the county and duchy capital is a great milestone, allowing many things to happen there. All the land belongs to the fiefholder, so in theory he gets a free urban borough and may start to do what he likes there. In practice the license will include stipulations from the Town Council, to avoid creating excess empty boroughs.

Each group of boroughs is logistically a town. Inter-town transfer is happening in actual time (eg. 7 days journey in the game means 7 hours real-time). Intra-town transfer happens instantly by paying to the logistics pool.

In the Most Ancient Town of CryptoTown, we need more administrators than before, to keep the town in its track, getting even more beautiful and everything functioning perfectly.

Therefore, quoting some plans from 1410:
Where content beats graphics(TM)

The town is composed of Boroughs. One borough is subdivided to Chapelries. One chapelry fits into a smartphone screen in bird's-eye view, so that every plot is clickable (about 10x15 plots). Thus the Borough is about 1,350 plots. Since a modest house occupies one plot, the population of a borough may reach 1,000 citizens (families will be implemented in version 5). It is possible for the population be much less also, if the borough mainly consists of castles and gardens. New boroughs are opened when existing ones feel busy.

When a borough is opened, it is governed by Sheriff (player character nominated by town council, who receives a salary), or his Deputy (a sheriff has many duties and may need to delegate). When at least 20 characters of level 5 or higher reside in the borough, it starts self-governance. In order of seniority (highest level; earliest appointment), the citizens are asked to join the Borough Court. Highest nobles or busiest businessmen may opt out, leaving their place to the next until 5 seats are filled. These convene together and appoint a Bailiff (typically a senior one among them) to manage the affairs of the borough.

A borough is entitled to collect property tax for stone buildings. (Before incorporation, buildings are tax-free to encourage migration.) The court decides the rate, and the bailiff manages the use of funds. Haws are exempted from property tax. They are areas of land that the King has donated to his chosen men, and must be walled at the expense of the owner to enforce the exemption. A borough needs many public buildings and constabulary may be appointed to help visitors and combat crime. Bailiff also gets a salary.

It is not much different even though time has passed... good plans never die.

We start now with the Sheriff governance of the boroughs, and they further delegate the Building Inspector duties to Inspectors, by chapelry. When the borough applies for self-governance, the official governing it is named Bailiff instead.

Town Council will promptly confirm the Sheriff/Inspector duties, the proposal is here:

Old Town
Sheriff: ? (King volunteers)
Inspectors:
C: King (historical brainchild)
N: King (King's Park)
E: Roopatra (designed most stuff in there)
S: Duke of NL (owns almost all, grand plan designer)
W: King (I know it's boring but the Army owns most of it)
NE: ? Riddick has some status in the area
SE: Roopatra (Village; Roop has designed most of it)
SW: ? perhaps HH of NF
NW: King (is once again the owner of the 2 springs that must be protected)

New City
Sheriff: open
Inspectors:
C: King (designer of the grand plan)
N: Tavastia (owner)
E: Soul (most stake)
S: ? Duke of NL (old NLQ)
W: ? Roopatra could be an option
NE: ?
SE: ? whoever has the land, Earl noms??
SW: ? OZ is the biggest owner
NW: King (this is the King's Summer Palace Haw, wait and see the palace that commemorates Reconstruction! Wink )

University
Sheriff: preferably Duke of NL if he becomes active in playing
Inspectors:
C: ? (Duke of NL?)
N: HH of NF (his quarry)
E: ? (King has designed most of it)
S: Earl noms
W: King (owner)
NE: Tavastia (owner)
SE: owner
SW: owner
NW: Soul (owner)

Free Land
Sheriff: somebody who gets the idea
Inspectors: the same
C:
N:
E:
S:
W:
NE:
SE:
SW:
NW:

San Pietro
Sheriff: ? (could be Earl noms, HH of NF, King, Soul)
Inspectors:
C: proposal Earl noms
N: proposal King (this is a very dense chapelry fully designed by the King)
E: Earl noms (owns most)
S: Soul
W: Soul
NE: all the owners->
SE:
SW:
NW:

Versailles
Sheriff: King
This is 100% Royal property

binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:19:54 AM

The Earl of Naoned, you lucky guy!

You open the crate containing the bulk silver won in the Town auction. It contains a collector's selection of all the various trade silver coins, worth perhaps double your bid as collector items only! There has to be a mistake in the Town side... No - somebody with authority has put the coins there and the situation is final. Only the rumors that there might be even several instances of the 1300s coins has proven to be false. (See your coins in /F_OWN.)

Wow! I was happy to participate in the auction as I saw that silver was quite undervalued by many, and I was pleased with the result. However I really didn't foresee it would come with such valuable items. Pleasant surprise!
Happy CKS and items trading everyone Smiley

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

I will be around to help add coordinates in the DB in a couple hours today.

Also, if you are awaiting a reply from me regarding joining the game I will be responding shortly!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:15:25 PM

The Bicentennial Celebration of His Majesty Reign

Many thought that this would never come... but here it is!

In 1400 when His Majesty reign started, the Kingdom consisted of 2 characters only. There was no special badge given to the 2 because of this, but they have received plenty of honor and benefits for being the first 2 characters.

In 1450, the construction of the Town had recently started, and 2 chapelries, 1-C and 1-N, were open for building. The Throne Room was the largest semi-public meeting space, because the Town Hall or anything subsequent had not yet been constructed. We held a celebration of Golden Jubilee there, with a badge, GJB, given to the 14 online participants. All 32 characters in the game got a gold ring, GAGR, as well.

In 1500, we had the centenary celebration in strange feelings, ready to move to the Online era, which did not materialize then. Festivities were conducted in the King's Park, Central Square, Jousting ground and other merry spaces. According to some records, 36 player non-corporates were present. All such got a HM1500J gold coin, which is now for sale premium only for about 6 mil (so total price about 14 mil).

In 1550, was the transition to Pocket Economy era, which is also called Cultural era. It was celebrated between 48 player non-corporates but it is unsure if they got any gifts (  Shocked ). The names are known so something will be given post the event if actually so shamefully happened that nothing was given at the event.

Now is 1600, and our count of characters is 135, and it is the time to celebrate. We, the Royal Majesty, want to make the celebration between the seasoned veterans and close friends only, and there is also this thing that the Royal buildings are windowless with the exception of the Chapel in the West Wing and the Throne Room (combined area about 168 sqm). Throne Room lux% is returned to 300% so this will serve also as the rededication of the Throne Room after the Earthquake.

We, the Blessed, the Most Cultured rpietila I, Dei Gratia the Most Ancient King of Crypto Kingdom, the Duke of the Very Ancient Duchy, the Earl in more lands that can be mentioned, the Founder and Mayor of the Most Ancient Town of CryptoTown, the Friend of Barbarians, the First Architect, the Professor of Economics, the Father of Two, the CEO of the Hypothecary Bank in CryptoTown and of NewCorp, AOK-GM, AOD-Gen, MG-2, GJB, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB, the largest owner of gold, silver, stone, urban land, rural land, etc., etc. etc.

To My Loving People, the nobles and townspeople, alike to each and every one,

Greetings. Our righteous rule has now lasted for 2 centuries and we have a grand celebration in the Royal Park and Premises, including the Throne Room, just as we had when we last time celebrated the coming of the online version 100 years ago!

Everyone is invited to the celebration, which will give the following advantages:

- Throneroom Badge TB to all the characters not yet having it. (It is extremely difficult to get, only a few per century have been given.)
- 1* G15F15 Royal Wine Cup with engraving "The Centenary of the Kingdom" and the Royal Throne of arms, 100 years old and weighs 200 CKG, p.o. (only 30 first will get this item and note - as it is premium only, you will have to own 200 CKG to accommodate it). We will make new wine cups and these ones will become very precious historical items, having been used in the Royal Table ever since A.D. 1500!  
- Participation in The Bicentenary Raffle, with historical things from the past two centuries as prizes!

From you, we request:

- Announce your willingness publicly in the thread.
- Give some gifts to the Wizard Developer, according to your fortune! It is not possible for me to thank him well enough or give 10,000s of CKG as I have done with the other team whom we waited to deliver 100 years ago. If the gifts come from a wider source, may them be regarded as more generous Smiley
- This must happen in one week, which is the date of the celebration.

sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

From you, we request:

- Give some gifts to the Wizard Developer, according to your fortune! It is not possible for me to thank him well enough or give 10,000s of CKG as I have done with the other team whom we waited to deliver 100 years ago. If the gifts come from a wider source, may them be regarded as more generous Smiley

I would love to attend this glorious celebration of Our King. It is not every day that 200 years passes under the same ruler! I look forward to the night which is sure to be full of the finest wines and delicacies that Crypto Kingdom has to offer.

As a gift to the new Wizard Developer, I would be honored if he would accept a 4q section of land I had originally purchased because I think it will skyrocket in value.  I still believe this, as it is directly across from the immense cathedral, San Pietro.  I hope the lot at 5-C-A3 will be something you can build upon and cherish for generations.

As a further gift, I'd like to allot 100,000,000 moneritos to you so you may more easily start the building process on this wonderful space. I hear that you have been working furiously in your castle on some magical things, and hope this gift will allow you to continue doing this to your heart's content.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:28:20 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 08:44:56 PM by rpietila

From you, we request:

I would love to attend this glorious celebration of Our King. It is not every day that 200 years passes under the same ruler! I look forward to the night which is sure to be full of the finest wines and delicacies that Crypto Kingdom has to offer.

As a gift to the new Wizard Developer, I would be honored if he would accept a 4q section of land I had originally purchased because I think it will skyrocket in value.  I still believe this, as it is directly across from the immense cathedral, San Pietro.  I hope the lot at 5-C-A3 will be something you can build upon and cherish for generations.

As a further gift, I'd like to allot 100,000,000 moneritos to you so you may more easily start the building process on this wonderful space. I hear that you have been working furiously in your castle on some magical things, and hope this gift will allow you to continue doing this to your heart's content.

Moved by the gracious gifts of the Earl of White Cross, WE also want to offer gifts -

The Lot 3-E-F8 to the Wizard (will be enlarged to 6 q by closing the road and created a tax-free haw), and
The Lot 3-E-F11 (similarly 6 q, and similarly haw) to the Earl.
(the owners will be changed by us soon)

We take the opportunity to announce that the building repairs IC now reside directly in the /CHAR and not in a separate tab any more.

And that tomorrow there will be Ultima release related to city map. It is actually ready now, but we don't have time to release it yet Smiley

May the Bicentenary be a year of gifting!

We gift 1*TS141 silver coin to the Prince of Ramsey.
(coin is transferred already)

Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: