Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170883 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:05:46 AM

Instead of quoting you guys, I am just going to mention you here. Otherwise this reply would be very long!

@maxpaynezzz:
I took some of your suggestions and rewrote them a little. At the moment, it will not be as advanced as what you propose. However, look at my reply to clifhanger to see what I am looking for.

@everyone:
I love the fact that you are actually calculating what is most profitable for you Cheesy

Feel free to do whatever You like, these were just loose ideas. I don't know about possible profitability for both You and us players but rewards such as boosters we can buy, with limited time ofc, for example 1-2 hours, could also work i believe.

About story telling it depends how deep You could write it to work, like couple questions/lines/decisions deep and if that would be in popup window or how. Then You can simply write about breaking a wall underground to find a chamber with... and couple yes/no questions to do something inside, like walk the unstable ground or past a creature of sorts or on not so wide bridge over a deep fall or a pool of lava/acid/whatever if our imagination is not to be limited. If You want i could sit after work today or sometime during this weekend and write down some ideas, after all i used to be game master in d&d for couple years, so i have some experience with dungeoneering adventures ;p

About the calculations - i still want to play and maybe at one point finally profit from this game but for that You need to keep it not only enjoyable but also profitable for Yourself, therefore the fewer calculations ppl do, the better for You ;p

I like where you are heading with this! I honestly just thought of a two-step story with Introduction - click button - payoff story. However, I could see this advance later on with multiple levels deep stories (like the kind of text based story that Pro is doing for EasyBitcoin). I would like to keep it simple at first though, so I do not overbourden myself before even releasing anything. Integrating even these small stories in the current site will be a challenge nonetheless!

And yes haha I got goosebumps when I saw people doing calculations. Mostly, users are just buying what the feel like, or what they can afford, I imagine though. At least that's how I would go about it.

I have something else that I am thinking of implementing. Might as well release the idea now, because I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Banks - you can deposit some gold into the bank and earn interests. However, there's a catch. Premium Miners will be able to hire bank robbers and steal a portion of your gold (of course there's going to be fees and what not for this to make any profitable sense at all), but the general idea was to move funds around between members, in order to make the gold more liquid. To prevent stealing all gold from users, there should be some cooldown as well as a penalty for unsuccesful robbing attempts. Not sure at all if I'm going to do this though - it's just an idea at this moment.

I would love to come up with other things like the bank & robbers, to make the site more versatile and more enjoyable for users. The more action, events and things going on, the more attractive the site is I imagine Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

Have You thought of integrating any part of coinpayoff to this site... Huh You would just have to really CLEARLY state all the rules, and You would skip fees if the btc were to be send to the users accounts instead of straight to the wallets. And ofc You would have to switch to much lower fees and amounts, like 5-10 k satoshis instead of 100-500 k. That way, You would already have a pool of users. The only thing to worry about would be informing at all steps that it is gambling in which some ppl really lose and it cant be avoided.

Two-step stories are also what can be fun and fresh, just requires a little story attached which would make couple lines of text instead of 1-2 sentences, can be done as far as i would think. For such thing i can still be some kind of story writer ;p
As for calculations, its quite easy to predict the prices and effectiveness of upgrades. I would say that the lower levels and initial upgrades should be a bit cheaper, but the higher levels prices should ramp up a bit faster. For now only resources stop players from buying too many upgrades, but still, for example, pickaxe is too cheap i would say. Lvls 9-11 are way too cheap, compared to effect they give. Ppl buying that upgrade levels already earn enough gold, so pickaxe gives quite too big impact.

The idea of a game like banks and robbers generally is fine, but i dont think ppl will like the possibility of their gold being stolen, while those who want to rob would need some high amounts for it to be worth the risk if there can be a penalty. However there can probably be some tweaking possible to make it workable.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:10:32 AM

Have You thought of integrating any part of coinpayoff to this site... Huh You would just have to really CLEARLY state all the rules, and You would skip fees if the btc were to be send to the users accounts instead of straight to the wallets. And ofc You would have to switch to much lower fees and amounts, like 5-10 k satoshis instead of 100-500 k. That way, You would already have a pool of users. The only thing to worry about would be informing at all steps that it is gambling in which some ppl really lose and it cant be avoided.

Two-step stories are also what can be fun and fresh, just requires a little story attached which would make couple lines of text instead of 1-2 sentences, can be done as far as i would think. For such thing i can still be some kind of story writer ;p
As for calculations, its quite easy to predict the prices and effectiveness of upgrades. I would say that the lower levels and initial upgrades should be a bit cheaper, but the higher levels prices should ramp up a bit faster. For now only resources stop players from buying too many upgrades, but still, for example, pickaxe is too cheap i would say. Lvls 9-11 are way too cheap, compared to effect they give. Ppl buying that upgrade levels already earn enough gold, so pickaxe gives quite too big impact.

The idea of a game like banks and robbers generally is fine, but i dont think ppl will like the possibility of their gold being stolen, while those who want to rob would need some high amounts for it to be worth the risk if there can be a penalty. However there can probably be some tweaking possible to make it workable.

I actually did think of doing so - but it would have to be with Gold and not Bitcoin if I want to do it. Seeing as ponzi schemes are i fact illegal Wink
I would like to do it in the same fashion as CoinPayOff, where the last "depositor" wins the great prize. However, I still have my doubts as to whether users will actually use it or not. Seeing as I already did put a lot of effort in to those faucet rotators and they have barely been used. I would rather spend hours on a side project, only to see it die off Sad Although, I do already have the working mechanics for the investment game, so it wouldn't be too difficult to integrate. I will have to consider it some more though - but I am pretty firm on the fact that it will be in-game resources and not BTC used for "deposits".

Yes I also believe that it needs more than 1-2 lines of text, but my own creative writing is far from the best. I would love for you to come up with some stories - it would definetely help progress this game and make it more fun for users. I will try myself to come up with some nice ones as well, so you also have a chance of being surprised, and not knowing all the stories before hand Wink I will send you a PM with more details though.

And yes the prices of things should probably be tweaked more. That's what the beta is for Smiley There are 25 levels worth of Pickaxe, and it becomes rather expensive in the end. I did not think that mid-level pickaxes would make much of a difference though, but I can see it making a big impact to gain 20% more gold, when you're already at 20-30 gold.

Yes I had the same worries as you regarding the banks. Which is why it's still just an idea. I would have to tweak the hell out of it, in order for it to make sense to even deposit there. But the fact that the number of Premium Miners are limited, helps the bank not being depleted too soon.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:58:08 AM

I actually did think of doing so - but it would have to be with Gold and not Bitcoin if I want to do it. Seeing as ponzi schemes are i fact illegal Wink
I would like to do it in the same fashion as CoinPayOff, where the last "depositor" wins the great prize. However, I still have my doubts as to whether users will actually use it or not. Seeing as I already did put a lot of effort in to those faucet rotators and they have barely been used. I would rather spend hours on a side project, only to see it die off Sad Although, I do already have the working mechanics for the investment game, so it wouldn't be too difficult to integrate. I will have to consider it some more though - but I am pretty firm on the fact that it will be in-game resources and not BTC used for "deposits".

Yes I also believe that it needs more than 1-2 lines of text, but my own creative writing is far from the best. I would love for you to come up with some stories - it would definetely help progress this game and make it more fun for users. I will try myself to come up with some nice ones as well, so you also have a chance of being surprised, and not knowing all the stories before hand Wink I will send you a PM with more details though.

And yes the prices of things should probably be tweaked more. That's what the beta is for Smiley There are 25 levels worth of Pickaxe, and it becomes rather expensive in the end. I did not think that mid-level pickaxes would make much of a difference though, but I can see it making a big impact to gain 20% more gold, when you're already at 20-30 gold.

Yes I had the same worries as you regarding the banks. Which is why it's still just an idea. I would have to tweak the hell out of it, in order for it to make sense to even deposit there. But the fact that the number of Premium Miners are limited, helps the bank not being depleted too soon.

Well, if You have over half the work done already, then coinpayoff might not be such a bad idea, but making it work for gold would rather reduce your loses (payouts) rather then gain You anything (You dont profit yourself from having gold). Also 1 person getting too much gold at once will increase his gold gained possibly too fast via upgrades (i believe ppl would cashout btc, while gold would be reinvested most likely) but that of course would depends on the amount of prizes.

Investment game sounds cool, but You need to start taking some fees for Yourself, i dont want that project to die, and You will have to stop giving away money at some point. passion is one thing, but Your costs will rise over time as more and more ppl come here and upgrade their mines.

About story telling i can make some stuff up today, havent checked your PM yet, forum writing is enough of a violation for me while at work ;p Just (if You havent yet) throw me some limitations - for example - if the stories are to be yes/no based, or multiple choice with different results, or yes/no with both answers having some effect, or some tree style deep rooted stories, or if they should be dependent on what upgrades you gained so far, with more advanced stories unlocking later ingame. I have no idea how much of programming it would take and what You can/ have time to make.

Lvl 11 pickaxe costs something around 3k gold. its only 2% but basing on myself as an example with 3 ores and 7 miners, 2% of 21 gold is 0,42 gold earned per minute. 3000 gold / 0,42 g/min = 7142 minutes which is equal to 5 days of straight mining. With my current chambers and equipment  i need more or less 15 days to get it, i assume im mining for 8 hours per day. 2 weeks isnt that long, and with each additional miner/ore it comes way more efficient. Next lvl is 2x that, around 6k gold which also isnt much - remember that this game is really a long term to earn anything, so it will be returned. And those 15 days calculation assumes that i dont have previous 10 levels of pickaxe already giving me 20% bonus... While initial levels must be cheap to encourage ppl and give some incentive, i believe that around lvl 8 of that upgrade, 10 at the most the price should rise more than what it is at the moment. Beta or not beta, You are already paying out, so even as a temporary hotfix, increase the prices, at least of that upgrade a bit.

As an ad hoc fix for Your earnings if You ever need it without nerfing the game for players too much You can always lower chambers from 5 minutes to 4,5 or 4 minutes, more captchas solved - more gold saved.

And bank will kill you if someone deposits at once 1000k gold and noone steals it.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:12:46 PM

Well, if You have over half the work done already, then coinpayoff might not be such a bad idea, but making it work for gold would rather reduce your loses (payouts) rather then gain You anything (You dont profit yourself from having gold). Also 1 person getting too much gold at once will increase his gold gained possibly too fast via upgrades (i believe ppl would cashout btc, while gold would be reinvested most likely) but that of course would depends on the amount of prizes.

Investment game sounds cool, but You need to start taking some fees for Yourself, i dont want that project to die, and You will have to stop giving away money at some point. passion is one thing, but Your costs will rise over time as more and more ppl come here and upgrade their mines.

About story telling i can make some stuff up today, havent checked your PM yet, forum writing is enough of a violation for me while at work ;p Just (if You havent yet) throw me some limitations - for example - if the stories are to be yes/no based, or multiple choice with different results, or yes/no with both answers having some effect, or some tree style deep rooted stories, or if they should be dependent on what upgrades you gained so far, with more advanced stories unlocking later ingame. I have no idea how much of programming it would take and what You can/ have time to make.

Lvl 11 pickaxe costs something around 3k gold. its only 2% but basing on myself as an example with 3 ores and 7 miners, 2% of 21 gold is 0,42 gold earned per minute. 3000 gold / 0,42 g/min = 7142 minutes which is equal to 5 days of straight mining. With my current chambers and equipment  i need more or less 15 days to get it, i assume im mining for 8 hours per day. 2 weeks isnt that long, and with each additional miner/ore it comes way more efficient. Next lvl is 2x that, around 6k gold which also isnt much - remember that this game is really a long term to earn anything, so it will be returned. And those 15 days calculation assumes that i dont have previous 10 levels of pickaxe already giving me 20% bonus... While initial levels must be cheap to encourage ppl and give some incentive, i believe that around lvl 8 of that upgrade, 10 at the most the price should rise more than what it is at the moment. Beta or not beta, You are already paying out, so even as a temporary hotfix, increase the prices, at least of that upgrade a bit.

As an ad hoc fix for Your earnings if You ever need it without nerfing the game for players too much You can always lower chambers from 5 minutes to 4,5 or 4 minutes, more captchas solved - more gold saved.

And bank will kill you if someone deposits at once 1000k gold and noone steals it.

Yes using Gold instead of Bitcoin will not earn me anything, but rather as you say, reduce losses. There's an old saying though, "what is not lost is earned". And besides, I'd have to think of legal consequences when I want this site to be long term. No sense in me getting a huge fine or going to jail (yes, in some cases you go to jail in my country from running a ponzi scheme xD) then. But reducing my losses is so far enough for me. I'll try and lay it out.

Currently, there is 1,796,842.467 Gold in circulation which is spread out on almost 3,000 users. Now, using the investment game with say 10% fee, and everyone playing, will make this amount 1,617,158.2203 instead, saving me 17,000 satoshi. The winner will of course receive a huge bonus, and be able to purchase upgrades faster, but the fact that losers will take longer to get upgrades would make up for it I suppose. I would rather have 1 far upgraded user who redeem say 100,000 satoshi daily, than having 20 users redeem 10,000 daily. Again, minimizing losses is basically the same as earning something. And besides, the fact that ponzi schemes are illegal makes it practically impossible to run the investment game for long, without someone who lost at some point reporting it, and me facing consequences from it.

Given the fact that Bitcoins are not really money in my country, but rather considered as goods, I might make the effort of investigating the legal situation of ponzi schemes with goods. Like, is it illegal to run a ponzi scheme with doorknobs, where people deliver 1 doorknob and receive 2 in turn from others?

I will message you again, clarifying the exact details of the events then. No worries, you can read it any time and take whatever time you need to write the stories. There is not at all any hurry for this Smiley

I have written down, that I need to look at prices for pickaxe then. I will not touch the chamber yet though - the maximum amount of time between mining I believe is 3-4 hours so far. I think that's a good starting point, forcing people to mine 6-8 times a day in the end.
nome1391

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:05:47 PM

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but multi word captcha (enter this phrase) are not completing for me just returns saying incorrect, I have tried spaces, capitals, lowercase.

Can we have a fix?
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but multi word captcha (enter this phrase) are not completing for me just returns saying incorrect, I have tried spaces, capitals, lowercase.

Can we have a fix?

I have also ran into this problem.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 04:06:22 PM

LOL i thought i was the only one who wasted gold getting pickaxes i felt bad about it was all ike could have used gold else where. I only got to 5 level " purchases " of pick axes i might try to go for atleast a good 10 lol
Actually the pickaxes are pretty decent Cheesy
See it this way, from the moment you get 50 gold a min calculated only with workers and ores, the pickaxes will give you ALLOT Cheesy
I'm currently at 21 gold each minute, with my pickaxes (witch in total for the 11 was around 20k gold I think) brings me to 26-27 gold a minute Cheesy
Currently to get to that gold a minute with only workers I would have spend around 60k more gold already :p
So much win Cheesy
mmm i never actually did the maths as to what i get with each pick axe. I know each one is like 2% increase but always seemed like such a small trivial amount that i stop after i got 5 level ups of pick axes. Maybe i will see more notice when i have like a legion of miners digging aways for me full time lol  Grin

I did the math once, tho i dont recall the effects, but im sure that 1st pickaxe wasnt worth buying before 3rd worker
so might be worth it to me then i got 5 workers with 5 chambers, 3 gold mines and 5 pick axes level up, i might just go ahead and do it to like to 10 level up of pick axes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 04:37:57 PM

Instead of quoting you guys, I am just going to mention you here. Otherwise this reply would be very long!

@maxpaynezzz:
I took some of your suggestions and rewrote them a little. At the moment, it will not be as advanced as what you propose. However, look at my reply to clifhanger to see what I am looking for.

@everyone:
I love the fact that you are actually calculating what is most profitable for you Cheesy

Feel free to do whatever You like, these were just loose ideas. I don't know about possible profitability for both You and us players but rewards such as boosters we can buy, with limited time ofc, for example 1-2 hours, could also work i believe.

About story telling it depends how deep You could write it to work, like couple questions/lines/decisions deep and if that would be in popup window or how. Then You can simply write about breaking a wall underground to find a chamber with... and couple yes/no questions to do something inside, like walk the unstable ground or past a creature of sorts or on not so wide bridge over a deep fall or a pool of lava/acid/whatever if our imagination is not to be limited. If You want i could sit after work today or sometime during this weekend and write down some ideas, after all i used to be game master in d&d for couple years, so i have some experience with dungeoneering adventures ;p

About the calculations - i still want to play and maybe at one point finally profit from this game but for that You need to keep it not only enjoyable but also profitable for Yourself, therefore the fewer calculations ppl do, the better for You ;p

I like where you are heading with this! I honestly just thought of a two-step story with Introduction - click button - payoff story. However, I could see this advance later on with multiple levels deep stories (like the kind of text based story that Pro is doing for EasyBitcoin). I would like to keep it simple at first though, so I do not overbourden myself before even releasing anything. Integrating even these small stories in the current site will be a challenge nonetheless!

And yes haha I got goosebumps when I saw people doing calculations. Mostly, users are just buying what the feel like, or what they can afford, I imagine though. At least that's how I would go about it.

I have something else that I am thinking of implementing. Might as well release the idea now, because I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Banks - you can deposit some gold into the bank and earn interests. However, there's a catch. Premium Miners will be able to hire bank robbers and steal a portion of your gold (of course there's going to be fees and what not for this to make any profitable sense at all), but the general idea was to move funds around between members, in order to make the gold more liquid. To prevent stealing all gold from users, there should be some cooldown as well as a penalty for unsuccesful robbing attempts. Not sure at all if I'm going to do this though - it's just an idea at this moment.

I would love to come up with other things like the bank & robbers, to make the site more versatile and more enjoyable for users. The more action, events and things going on, the more attractive the site is I imagine Smiley
wow i see you have a plate full of events going on, good luck nice to see constant updates going on and so forth with the site. I can only imagine what site will look like in 2 months  Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:17:45 AM

Can we have a fix?
i am having that same problem will reject like 1 or 2 then i watch new catcha and works just fine, the error seems to come from the ones that got to enter long captcha or the ones that are a phrase like " live from jamaice "  or " stand bye me " so forth maybe they will fix this or remove this long captchas if they cause errors  Wink

pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:03:50 AM

i see some   strategy discussions, u know this shit is getting serious when we start talkin strategys
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:04:45 AM

Can we have a fix?
i am having that same problem will reject like 1 or 2 then i watch new catcha and works just fine, the error seems to come from the ones that got to enter long captcha or the ones that are a phrase like " live from jamaice "  or " stand bye me " so forth maybe they will fix this or remove this long captchas if they cause errors  Wink
when i see the   error vids, i just click the mine tab to refresh until i see one that i know works.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:40:18 AM

Not sure if anyone mentioned anything on this, but what does it mean when it says

Unable to select captcha for session!

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
nome1391

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:32:08 AM

Can we have a fix?
when i see the   error vids, i just click the mine tab to refresh until i see one that i know works.

That works but it is an inefficient fix, and takes up more time, I'd rather be mining
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:15:44 AM

i see some   strategy discussions, u know this shit is getting serious when we start talkin strategys
lol you know it is serious, i will say this in best way possible and understand i mean nothing negative. Does this game have bugs oh yes several, does this game have great or good graphics.... well know cause it is just like a faucet when you cant see anything being build or progressing. Does this game have high payouts compared to other faucets.. no .Does this game have option of making you spend money to get upgrades but once again no graphics just words .... yes  Cool  Cool  Cool  SO AFTER READING all this i ask myself what the fuck is wrong with me for wanting this site to succeed, well put plainly i want bigger and bigger mining game, it is really addictive yet so simple. I just hope this game gets really big that maybe after owner gets alot of sponsers maybe can get a coder to help improve graphics  Grin  Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:17:58 AM

Not sure if anyone mentioned anything on this, but what does it mean when it says

normally i get that message if for example i go out to eat or fall asleep for a old man nap lol. When i return the video would be done but who knows for how long so wont work i think someone said you have to enter captcha in the first 15 minutes of the video finishing up so you can get credit for it and continue mine

puklek666

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:42:10 AM

i can't read captcha sir  Undecided
please fix it for me Wink
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:07:01 AM

i can't read captcha sir  Undecided
please fix it for me Wink

Captcha's character change again Smiley
it usually change 1-2 times in week
wait, be patiante, it will change and you can read it easly Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:15:04 PM

normally i get that message if for example i go out to eat or fall asleep for a old man nap lol. When i return the video would be done but who knows for how long so wont work i think someone said you have to enter captcha in the first 15 minutes of the video finishing up so you can get credit for it and continue mine

Hmm that's strange. Mine happened right after the first 5 minute mining session finished and I wanted to watch another video so that I could mine again, but I received that message.

Oh well, it's went away now, so its all good

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:59:42 PM

Another thing. Ads aren't showing on the Resource Market Page, or is that just me?

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: