Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376933 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:52:26 PM

Bitcoin will fade for the same reasons that first-generation technologies always fade. The sooner the better.

Completely wrong.

First of all, old technologies don't always fade.

Second, Bitcoin is constantly evolving. As soon as someone creates a coin that is not total shit, bitcoin will add it's features via sidechains.

i dont understand something, why is it that people who support gaw always seem to say bitcoin will fail. This and that horrible things will happen to it. Other alt coins seem to say they will be bitcoin competitor or will work along side bitcoin. The hardcore koolaid drinkers just plain out say it will fail and they will take over lol  Roll Eyes

You quoted me and Jimmothy, but neither of us support GAW. I just think bitcoin will be displaced because it's first-generation technology in cryptocurrency, and it can't evolve as fast as alt coins can. That's just the normal course of things for first-generation technologies.

Just to be very clear, XPY is no threat to BTC whatsoever. Probably neither is any alt coin currently out there. It's just a matter of time though.

yeah i am sorry bananafana, i think i must have read yor post and Jimmothy's answer to you in the wrong way. I somehow took it as you defending paycoins and saying that it was essently the new kid on the block that would kick out the grandpa " bitcoin " to the curb as it took over as the alpha, my apologies

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

this has to be Josh lol.  These posts are amazingly stupid.  https://hashtalk.org/user/cherry

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:56:11 PM

this has to be Josh lol.  These posts are amazingly stupid.  https://hashtalk.org/user/cherry

shadow banned already? No posts show.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:01:28 AM

yeah i am sorry bananafana, i think i must have read yor post and Jimmothy's answer to you in the wrong way. I somehow took it as you defending paycoins and saying that it was essently the new kid on the block that would kick out the grandpa " bitcoin " to the curb as it took over as the alpha, my apologies

No problem! 
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:07:00 AM

mmmm i dont know i think you might be on to something here, we had all considered the fact that daddy homero might be trying to gaing weight or change hair style or whatever to avoid the feds. We never considered how far he was willing to take his resolve. I can see a sex change being payed for with paycoin as a possibility   Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:11:09 AM

Or could be that all posts are in the "hidden" categories. Hard to tell these days.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

Or could be that all posts are in the "hidden" categories. Hard to tell these days.
Not banned, just all hidden

http://htuncensored.pancakeapps.com/HashTalk%20-%20Ideas,%20Talk,%20and%20Hardware%20-%20Bitcoin%20&%20Scrypt%20Mining%20%282%29.html

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:01:44 AM

Thanks that's some funny stuff right there. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:10:02 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 02:35:41 AM by Crestington

Meanwhile PayCon has a new youtube channel, new Windows and Mac wallets along with a new seeder to make it easier to connect Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as3JtktDQgw

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Invest in GAW, or invest in something built by the trolls themselves which actually rewards it's holders  Cool

Someone once said "if you don't like it then make something better" and so we did.

PayCon is everything you can imagine and more!
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:14:16 AM

now that you mention chuch..
i was doing some digging the other day, and it seems that, besides Adam Matlock (sic?) ,which works for clearpoint church, there seems to be other people around GAW in clearpoint church. i've seen maybe 3 people associated with it. I wonder if there are more

Does anybody know if Garza is a member if this Church?

What denomination is it, I presume baptist.

Also, is it one of those mega churches, how many members do they have?

I imagine a mega church with bad press of a scam would quickly make the local news and then members like Garza would be quickly expelled as would Matlock.  If that hasn't happened then that would be very telling. 

Unless of course this is a small church with just family and friends. 
I missed this post. There's been talks about multiple people belonging to cleapoint church (or churches).
It's a mega church in Houston suburb but it has branchrs in other cities. Someone mentioned someone's (of the original team) wife or relative being connected to that church (sorry for being so vague, but can't remember)
Josh and his wife were also having webcasts for a church (something about being different), but i don't think that was clearpoint
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

i was doing some digging the other day, and it seems that, besides Adam Matlock (sic?) ,which works for clearpoint church, there seems to be other people around GAW in clearpoint church. i've seen maybe 3 people associated with it. I wonder if there are more

I imagine a mega church with bad press of a scam would quickly make the local news and then members like Garza would be quickly expelled as would Matlock.  If that hasn't happened then that would be very telling. 

I missed this post. There's been talks about multiple people belonging to cleapoint church (or churches).
It's a mega church in Houston suburb but it has branchrs in other cities. Someone mentioned someone's (of the original team) wife or relative being connected to that church (sorry for being so vague, but can't remember)
Josh and his wife were also having webcasts for a church (something about being different), but i don't think that was clearpoint

This? https://vimeo.com/83699131

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:38:09 AM

Many of the coins in Primes belong to hashstakers, which could have came from hashpoint miners.

Technically impossible. Hashpoint miners were free to withdraw their coins at any time, unless they put them into HashStakers, which happened AFTER the initial pre-mine distribution.

Well, actually it is possible if most Hashpoints were fake, generated by the likes of Craig, and never really left GAW's possession. Which is why all those figures are meaningless no matter how you look at it. Also consider that GAW never clearly separated their own coins from "investors" and "customers" coins and were caught selling "borrowed" coins on Paybase.

The fact is that there are a lot of coins in GAW addresses that technically belong to users. So counting all prime coins as belonging to gaw is inaccurate.

And if they knew how many hashstakers they sold, they could have guessed how many coins would stay in zencloud.

The point here is that the 40% includes anything in zencloud which is prime staking.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:23:38 AM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

lol he wants to be your friend, i would take the invite it seems like he is coming with a gift to his side if i may say so. Who knows what the gift might do for you  Tongue

Well, I don't need any more gifts from Garza or his legal council unless he is willing to sit down for a legally binding deposition.

Regardless, here is a nice stroll down memory lane for a Saturday night: http://booth.pro/gaw/15347429-gawminer.pdf

One of the most comical yet offensive quotes = "Hashlets are different. If you can open an email you can operate a Hashlet." says CEO Josh Garza. "Hashlet is grandma-approved!"

I guess there is no age limit to his scheming...

Scott-
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:00:39 AM

Many of the coins in Primes belong to hashstakers, which could have came from hashpoint miners.

Technically impossible. Hashpoint miners were free to withdraw their coins at any time, unless they put them into HashStakers, which happened AFTER the initial pre-mine distribution.

Well, actually it is possible if most Hashpoints were fake, generated by the likes of Craig, and never really left GAW's possession. Which is why all those figures are meaningless no matter how you look at it. Also consider that GAW never clearly separated their own coins from "investors" and "customers" coins and were caught selling "borrowed" coins on Paybase.

The fact is that there are a lot of coins in GAW addresses that technically belong to users. So counting all prime coins as belonging to gaw is inaccurate.

And if they knew how many hashstakers they sold, they could have guessed how many coins would stay in zencloud.

The point here is that the 40% includes anything in zencloud which is prime staking.

Zencloud has nothing to with prime staking. Zencloud is simply paying coins out of premine, it was paying out before Primes even started staking, and after that it's still paying out of premine and not out of newly staked coins.

We don't know if 40% coins were given to Hashpoint miners. There is no record of that, in fact I don't even know where you got that number from - got a link or something?

Hashstakers didn't have to be loaded with coins, so Hashstaker sales weren't a good indicator of how many coins would be locked up. But GAW did try to hype it up and lock in as many coins as they could, I'll give you that.

Bottom line - it's pointless to try to make sense of these numbers. The whole thing is obfuscated for a reason. The few instances when GAW got caught red-handed (premine moving to Cryptsy or being sold off on Paybase) should be a good indicator of what the whole charade is about.
SDRebel

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:13:06 AM

*Also, there is the "little detail" of Josh openly posting about exactly how he could sucker people into his sham cloudmining Ponzi scheme by luring them into making pre-orders of hardware and then conning customers into accepting (non-existent) "hashlets" instead. That is open and blatant premeditated fraud. The guy openly stated that he was a scumbag scammer, so all of these endless "what if he isn't a stinking, lying, scumbag, scammer" posts are completely irrelevant. All that is left to ponder is what the next step will be, how badly customers will get ripped off, and if he will get prosecuted.

Yes, the vault breaker that never was
SDRebel

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:28:11 AM

This? https://vimeo.com/83699131

Yes, that, thanks
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:45:00 AM

Zencloud has nothing to with prime staking. Zencloud is simply paying coins out of premine, it was paying out before Primes even started staking, and after that it's still paying out of premine and not out of newly staked coins.

We don't know if 40% coins were given to Hashpoint miners. There is no record of that, in fact I don't even know where you got that number from - got a link or something?

Hashstakers didn't have to be loaded with coins, so Hashstaker sales weren't a good indicator of how many coins would be locked up. But GAW did try to hype it up and lock in as many coins as they could, I'll give you that.

Bottom line - it's pointless to try to make sense of these numbers. The whole thing is obfuscated for a reason. The few instances when GAW got caught red-handed (premine moving to Cryptsy or being sold off on Paybase) should be a good indicator of what the whole charade is about.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22975/initial-paycoins-of-12m. It actually says 60%, I thought I remembered him saying 40% but I may have gotten mixed up.

The fact that zencloud was paying before the staking began doesn't actually mean anything. The staking is cumulative, so even if they waited until after six months to stake, they still should get the same total staked, possibly without the compounding. So they could technically have depended on future stakes for payouts. (I haven't looked through the code, but I understand that's how POS coins usually work. May be wrong.)

But either way, taking the number of coins right now in primes is not a good proxy for how many gaw has, because many if not most of those are actually owned by customers.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:47:55 AM

I'm going to post this again and quite frankly I don't give a fuck if the mods ban me for it. They let scumbags here post whatever they want and I'm sick and tired of my posts getting deleted because some little bitch can't deal with reality. This forum, well at least this thread, is turning into a big fucking joke with far too many posts being deleted for no reason. I hope this piece of shit coinmaster222 loses every last dime he has and ends up shaking a paper cup for food money on the subway.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

would not say 80c dust,can you people not think of anything constructive to say you are really getting boring.Start putting pics up again at least they they were funny

How about you start with yourself. Instead of your made up shit about your "investments" and "backdoors" and "lawyer companies" start posting something that makes sense. It will improve the quality of this thread tremendously.
The only way you could improve this thread is to shut it down,I dont see why your concerned about something you have no investments in.Oh forgot just your ego to look the big man.Why not bugger off and go back to beating your wife and kicking the dog

One sure fire way to improve this thread would be to have ignorant douchebags like yourself instantly banned. But everyone has the freedom to express their thoughts to an extent. Your thoughts however are absolutely useless and now way out of line by accusing someone of felonious assault. So I will be reporting your last post and hopefully that will start you on your way of earning a ban that you deserve.

BTW, No one needs to be invested in anything when attempting to stop a fraudulent business. You think any authorites looking into GAW are invested in them?

Goodbye to all the great people in this forum and in this thread. It's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun. I will NOT be a part of any group that censors for anything less than real threats. Anything else is fair game. I hold nothing sacred. That is all religious bullshit. If you're offended, too fucking bad. That means absolutely nothing to me.

truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:51:55 AM

PAY1Hq8qT43yaamrr93a3kauu2effTEMim  This use to be the address that corresponded to the supposed Craig account.  It paid out the same as the number of stakers that he possessed.  That is, if Craig even exists?  It started out with around 69,000 XPY and now has nearly doubled.  No coins have left the wallet.  Kinda weird.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:16:39 AM

One last thing for all religions and cults. Choose your poison. I wonder what flavor Josh has been serving on HT.

Pages: « 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: