Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 [2375] 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

I have first dibs in fuckin' Mrs. Garza while Josh is being serviced by his new ball cupper behind closed [cell] doors.

You have a "brilliant cock"? Grin
(I know, that was low. Just blame Gleb.
He brings out the worst in me)

Speaking of bratwurst, did you know that on average Lugans have smaller dicks than Japanese men? Either did I till the other day while pissing in a public urinal next to some random Japanese dude, by happenstance ... okay, so I fuckin purposely looked, not that's anything wrong with that ... I noticed that his Johnson was much bigger mine, so I had to ask, "Dude, what's the deal?" His reply floored me when he said, "Japanese women consider this size a small one." In Lugaville, mine is considered super-sized, and we're talkin' 6, as in cm, in length when fully extended - hard or soft. Thank God for being blessed with Trump-esque fingers, not to mention my tongue which can almost touch my upper lip, affording me the title as a gigolo in Lugaville.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

I am pleased to announce that Garza has pleaded guilty.

GREAT! Hopefully, he'll have the Vleisides Book thrown at him, viz. fined U$100 and have to serve three years probation where if the Judge gets wind of one infraction, off to prison he goes to serve out his time just like Sonny Vleisides had to do after he in no uncertain terms said "FUCK YOU, JUDGE!" Oh, wait ...
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

From Reformer:

http://www.reformer.com/stories/garza-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud,514230

The loss attributed to the scheme was $9,182,000, according to the press release. Garza faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Oct. 12.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:27:00 PM

From Reformer:

http://www.reformer.com/stories/garza-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud,514230

The loss attributed to the scheme was $9,182,000, according to the press release. Garza faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Oct. 12.

Already posted...above.

NEW: go.usa.gov/xRjmG

Former Virtual Currency CEO Pleads Guilty to $9 Million Fraud Scheme

Deirdre M. Daly, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, and Patricia M. Ferrick, Special Agent in Charge of the New Haven Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, announced that HOMERO JOSHUA GARZA, 32, of Texas, formerly of Somers, Conn., waived his right to be indicted and pleaded guilty today in Hartford federal court to one count of wire fraud related to his role in his companies’ purported generation and sale of virtual currency.

According to court documents and statements made in court, “virtual currency” is a digital representation of a value that can be traded and functions as a medium of exchange. Virtual currency generally is not issued or guaranteed by any jurisdiction or government, and its value is decided by consensus within the community of users of the virtual currency. A virtual currency generally self-generates units of currency through a process called “mining.” A virtual currency “miner” is computer hardware that runs special computer software to solve complex algorithms that validate groups of transactions in that virtual currency. Once a complex algorithm is solved, a unit of currency, such as a bitcoin, is awarded to the individual operating the miner. This process is known as “mining.”

Between approximately May 2014 and January 2016, GARZA, through GAW, GAW Miners, ZenMiner, and ZenCloud, companies he founded and operated, defrauded victims out of money in connection with the procurement of virtual currency on their behalf. The companies sold miners, access to miners, and the right to purchase a virtual currency called “paycoin,” as well as “hashlets.” A hashlet entitled an investor to a share of the profits that GAW Miners or ZenMiner would purportedly earn by mining virtual currencies using the computers that were maintained in their data centers. In other words, hashlet customers, or investors, were buying the rights to profit from a slice of the computing power owned by GAW Miners and ZenMiner.

To generate business and attract customers and investors, GARZA made multiple false statements related to the scheme, including stating that GAW Miners’ parent company purchased a controlling stake in ZenMiner for $8 million and that ZenMiner became a division of GAW Miners. In fact, there was no such transaction. GARZA also stated that the hashlets GARZA’s companies sold engaged in the mining of virtual currency. In fact, GARZA’s companies sold more hashlets than was supported by the computing power maintained in their data centers. Stated differently, GARZA’s companies sold the customers the right to more virtual currency than the companies’ computing power could generate. GARZA also stated that the market value of a single paycoin would not fall below $20 per unit because GARZA’s companies had a reserve of $100 million that the companies would use to purchase paycoins to drive up its price. In fact, no such reserve existed.

During the scheme, GARZA, through his companies, used money his companies had made from new hashlet investors to pay older hashlet investors. The payments were money that the companies owed the older investors based on the purported mining GAW Miners and ZenMiner had done on the investors’ behalf.

The loss attributable to GARZA from the scheme was $9,182,000.

GARZA is scheduled to be sentenced by U.S. District Judge Robert N. Chatigny on October 12, 2017, at which time he faces a maximum term of imprisonment of 20 years.

This matter is being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys John T. Pierpont, Jr. and Jonathan Francis.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:36:48 PM

What with this upcoming potential way past due momentous occasion (barring some last minute delay tactic),
i have a feeling the thread is gonna see some traffic over next couple of days or so. (ya think?!)
Ill be lurking for sure as i know many others will be.
maybe even our buddy on the horse might check in!

You mean Paul Revere....or Putin?  Grin

The REAL fun comes at sentencing when victims get to speak directly to the Judge. (In a few weeks, most likely.)

oops my bad...after reading maildirs previous posts/links on sentencing guidelines
i mistakenly thought this was the sentencing hearing. Damn!
oh well I see  Oct 12  is the big day .
In the mean time lets see who can come closest to predicting the sentence.
We'll start the bidding at 2 years...(start with low ball)
do i hear 3?....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

So now I'm googling around and found this http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529813.html

Any idea what "level" homero is at? This sounds pretty pertinent to the sentence but IDK... Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:06:13 PM

So now I'm googling around and found this http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-529813.html

Any idea what "level" homero is at? This sounds pretty pertinent to the sentence but IDK... Huh

They take into great account the past trespasses of a convict.

CONVICT!  Say it again!  CONVICT.

It is VERY important that we communicate to the judge other alleged misdeeds, especially the 9-11 charity scam!!!!

Contact FBI agent Mark Munster before October 12, for all you crypto-procrastinators. 1-860-439-6100 to offer info for the judge.

Garza is a sociopath.  He may not have been prosecuted for other crimes, but there have been many.

He is an adulterer who busted up other young families & got a GAW employee/associate pregnant.

IDK what happened to the baby, but someone made an awesome meme of the baby with his face & Jerri curls.

If enough people speak up, we can DEFINITELY influence the severity of Garza's TIME.

Don't whine about crypto scams if you're not willing to do your part to prevent others by helping to set a precedent of HARD TIME now!

DO IT TODAY.

RealReoelliott

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:03:14 AM

It is VERY important that we communicate to the judge other alleged misdeeds, especially the 9-11 charity scam!!!!

Contact FBI agent Mark Munster before October 12, for all you crypto-procrastinators. 1-860-439-6100 to offer info for the judge.

Garza is a sociopath.  He may not have been prosecuted for other crimes, but there have been many.

He is an adulterer who busted up other young families & got a GAW employee/associate pregnant.

IDK what happened to the baby, but someone made an awesome meme of the baby with his face & Jerri curls.

If enough people speak up, we can DEFINITELY influence the severity of Garza's TIME.

Don't whine about crypto scams if you're not willing to do your part to prevent others by helping to set a precedent of HARD TIME now!

DO IT TODAY.

Josh is a good man, he is not guilty, people like you should be ashamed of what you have done forcing an innocent person to confess to a crime they didn't commit. I hope you're proud of yourself Judas. Give it time though, Josh will rise again.

We believe in you Josh, stay strong brother.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

DO IT TODAY.

Josh is a good man, he is not guilty, people like you should be ashamed of what you have done forcing an innocent person to confess to a crime they didn't commit. I hope you're proud of yourself Judas. Give it time though, Josh will rise again.

Leave Josh alone you losers!

There are people who are not right in the head like Leroy Fodor, then there are people are REALLY NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD like RealReoelliott.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

AP's picked up. http://www.seattletimes.com/business/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-to-9m-fraud/

Finally famous beyond his wildest dreams!  Shocked  Good luck dropping the kids off at school tomorrow Homero!  Cheesy

and it all started here...

http://oi64.tinypic.com/9s8m7d.jpg

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:42:20 AM

He can have O.J's cell!

"Juice" gets out in October.

Garza gets sentenced on the spot, I believe, on Oct. 12.

If he's not already behind bars, I'm guessing he'll have to turn himself in for HARD TIME late 2017 - early 2018.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

DO IT TODAY.

Please also keep in mind that Garza was charged with a NUMBER of wire fraud and other felony crimes by FBI / DOJ and his pitiful plea enabled a REDUCED charge of just 1 count wire fraud, (the most severe, but still dodging many other bullets.) He is truly guilty of so much more.
Step up people.  Have a chat with Mark.  He's nice.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

I have first dibs in fuckin' Mrs. Garza while Josh is being serviced by his new ball cupper behind closed [cell] doors.

Normally I don't like pussy, but if she wants to get blacked, I'd take one for the team.

Go fuck yourself, you paste-eating numbskull.

He's guilty as hell, and deserves to burn in a lake of fire.

I have first dibs on jacking off in the corner while watchin' BobLaw bang the shit outta Mrs. Garza.
kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:16:52 AM

I expect Garbonzo to get a five year sentence -- he'd spend 3 in jail and two in halfway/parole setting. (Although I still hope for a 15 to 20 year stretch for him.)
That is of course much less than he deserves but we can always hope he runs afoul of even nastier felons while locked up.  Shocked
And on the bright side he will always be a felon, who can't own a gun or vote;
...and he will either have to work for himself, his "uncle"  whom he tried to rat on, or take a job such as washing dishes or a "would you like fries with that" position.
The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind fine.  Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

DO IT TODAY.

Hacked account? See his post history

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

damn, the Muggles seem to win. Have fun behind Azkaban Bars Homer

minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

I expect Garbonzo to get a five year sentence -- he'd spend 3 in jail and two in halfway/parole setting. (Although I still hope for a 15 to 20 year stretch for him.)
That is of course much less than he deserves but we can always hope he runs afoul of even nastier felons while locked up.  Shocked
And on the bright side he will always be a felon, who can't own a gun or vote;
...and he will either have to work for himself, his "uncle"  whom he tried to rat on, or take a job such as washing dishes or a "would you like fries with that" position.
The wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind fine.  Grin

He has so much money hidden away I bet, he never needs to worry about anything like that. At least my opinion is he socked away a ton of money, or more likely, got someone else to hide coins for him because he still does not understand simple wallet mechanisms.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

DO IT TODAY.

Hacked account? See his post history

If so, I'd say it was hacked prior to the penning of his post below, eh?

Leave Josh alone you losers!
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

If

Not guilty ?  Dont plead guilty, grow a pair and take it to trial homie.  Anyone that supports this scum bag should be locked up right with him.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

The dude in the back lookin' out the window is like, "Hey, driver, can we stop at that Dairy Queen and pick up some ice cream? The scoops are on me, Ball Cupper."
Pages: « 1 ... 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 [2375] 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: