Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Kolbas

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:13:41 AM

Can Halo be implemented to a coin not based on bitcoin, such as NEM, NODE, Qora?
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:20:43 AM

Bitbay too little publicity, and in bter a bad reputation, although it has improved. Few people like it

Publicity and marketing come gradually once we have finished the dev schedule. We currently have a nice steady and organic rise.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:25:52 AM

Can Halo be implemented to a coin not based on bitcoin, such as NEM, NODE, Qora?

Yes it can as long as those coins have multisignature. Even without it, i might be able to figure out how to integrate it. I would really need to know the differences in the scripting system to know for sure. Honestly I think Node is really interesting and Qora has AT doesnt it? I would probably want to make a python library for scripting Halo escrows for any coin that doesnt have it. What interests me about Node is how they do fast transactions at first glance it seemed like a relatively secure solution. I think maybe Node could be used for cryptocurrency games.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:32:21 AM

Bitbay too little publicity, and in bter a bad reputation, although it has improved. Few people like it

Publicity and marketing come gradually once we have finished the dev schedule. We currently have a nice steady and organic rise.

I have to agree with this totally the steady growth is "exactly" what we are looking for, this is clearly different to most other coins that promote first reep the rewards and then bail out with profits leaving innocent investors in a world of crap.

This had a funky start because of a certain not to name creature dipped his finger in it, but as you can see if you look with open eyes this is more than likely going to be the best coin and development of 2015 then add to the fact that it is mainly just David enough people like it currently.

It also gives me more time to buy with spare cash each week  Cheesy

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:13:31 PM

New here.... Whats going on with bay Huh
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

Road map is followed, and people start to realize it
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:39:02 PM

everything about development is on right track as per roadmap soon we will see some amazing features to the Bitbay and price will rise again to the moon.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:04:44 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 08:34:39 PM by 3r197

everything about development is on right track as per roadmap soon we will see some amazing features to the Bitbay and price will rise again to the moon.

Yea... read up on your 'last posts' CryptoChronic, good stuff - Lol  Grin  All I ask is that you stick around to get a feel for this community!
Bitbay will bring a stable coin with trustless marketplace to the table - and it will be somewhat moderated so the US Fed's should give their stamp of approval as compared to those coins so desperate to create the next anon silkroad marketplace, which in my opinion, doesn't amount to a 'hill of beans' when it comes to legit commerce!!

Good things coming on top of what's already in place!!

Cheers!
ShiftyTripster

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:04:28 AM

Is there a step by step video yet for creating contracts for selling in the market? I was just about to start posting a few things and I have just a few questions. One is I realize all the templates are not done. So I create a contract under make an offer,  add description price etc. Where do I send it to? How do I get it to go to the market place?  None of the buttons work to barter or sell something on the home tab yet, so I assume I  am just missing what goes in the Send to field. Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:30:08 AM

Is there a step by step video yet for creating contracts for selling in the market? I was just about to start posting a few things and I have just a few questions. One is I realize all the templates are not done. So I create a contract under make an offer,  add description price etc. Where do I send it to? How do I get it to go to the market place?  None of the buttons work to barter or sell something on the home tab yet, so I assume I  am just missing what goes in the Send to field. Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!

Actually the way to do it, is to click "custom contract" and it will fill out the market address automatically. The other way is to select "custom" from the dropdown box in the markets tab before posting and post it. Its the other templates that dont work. Instant refund isnt necessary but you should fill out all the other fields. When clicking custom it will fill out the market address let me know if that doesnt fill out. It will also ask you if you want counter-offers. The counter offer system is similar to bidding of course. And for certain auction style contracts, i might have it say place bid instead of counter.

Automatically accept is another option it will give you and that basically would be for either pre-screening bidders or disable it so you can accept multiple offers on the same contract.

So basically "custom" is the only template available and the rest will come soon and the others will be much more friendly. i will try to get more videos in the video library when everything is totally finished. Or maybe the community will want to make some.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:39:51 AM

Actually the way to do it, is to click "custom contract" and it will fill out the market address automatically. The other way is to select "custom" from the dropdown box in the markets tab before posting and post it. Its the other templates that dont work. Instant refund isnt necessary but you should fill out all the other fields. When clicking custom it will fill out the market address let me know if that doesnt fill out. It will also ask you if you want counter-offers. The counter offer system is similar to bidding of course. And for certain auction style contracts, i might have it say place bid instead of counter.

Automatically accept is another option it will give you and that basically would be for either pre-screening bidders or disable it so you can accept multiple offers on the same contract.

So basically "custom" is the only template available and the rest will come soon and the others will be much more friendly. i will try to get more videos in the video library when everything is totally finished. Or maybe the community will want to make some.
I see said the blind man! Thanks as always for the great help and work.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:01:56 AM

Hey David,
I did one contract for a Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor. So far its in my pending offers. If you see it could you check that its correct? I think I did it right. Thanks! Also I see there is conversion to USD on the main tab for my total but can that also work in the amount within each contract?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Hey David,
I did one contract for a Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor. So far its in my pending offers. If you see it could you check that its correct? I think I did it right. Thanks! Also I see there is conversion to USD on the main tab for my total but can that also work in the amount within each contract?

In fact, it can. If you put a $ in front of the amounts when typing it will convert from USD to Bitbay automatically based on the current exchange rate. Of course it confirms the rate with you first. Let me know if it does that for you im not sure what i included in the last update. I will boot up Bitbay, everyone here should be able to see your order. Smiley

The markets are sort of empty for now, all the active orders were sold and i know a few expired like the webcam(unless that was also sold).

When i finish the templates i will add automatic reposting in the settings so orders can stay alive more than 2 days. Lots to do, then next update will be significant. The next one is all about user friendliness, the program will handle as much as possible for you so no need to think about deposit levels it will make those recommendations.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:16:59 AM

Hey David,

In fact, it can. If you put a $ in front of the amounts when typing it will convert from USD to Bitbay automatically based on the current exchange rate. Of course it confirms the rate with you first. Let me know if it does that for you im not sure what i included in the last update. I will boot up Bitbay, everyone here should be able to see your order. Smiley

The markets are sort of empty for now, all the active orders were sold and i know a few expired like the webcam(unless that was also sold).

When i finish the templates i will add automatic reposting in the settings so orders can stay alive more than 2 days. Lots to do, then next update will be significant. The next one is all about user friendliness, the program will handle as much as possible for you so no need to think about deposit levels it will make those recommendations.
Cool thanks. Yeah I tried the $ in front of the amount of Bay but it did not work accept where the button is on the front tab of course. I think its cool look forward to the next release. This contract is no big deal just checking it out. I just wanted to make sure I did the double deposit right.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:38:30 PM

Hey David,

Cool thanks. Yeah I tried the $ in front of the amount of Bay but it did not work accept where the button is on the front tab of course. I think its cool look forward to the next release. This contract is no big deal just checking it out. I just wanted to make sure I did the double deposit right.

Hmm... i noticed an amusing bug. Since when you posted your offer, you switched the template in the dropdown box in the markets to "Sell something" after you already clicked on "custom". Since that template wasnt activate yet the market wont be able to accept it. Just use "custom" and when posting dont switch it.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:56:12 PM

Hey David,

Hmm... i noticed an amusing bug. Since when you posted your offer, you switched the template in the dropdown box in the markets to "Sell something" after you already clicked on "custom". Since that template wasnt activate yet the market wont be able to accept it. Just use "custom" and when posting dont switch it.
Thanks I realized this when I woke up this morning. I canceled the offer and will redo. yeah I clicked on it but since there was no message or indicator something did something... well you get the idea.  Once this is cleaned up just a bit to make it easier for noobs such as me it will be great. Keep up the great work!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:16:02 PM

Hey David,

Thanks I realized this when I woke up this morning. I canceled the offer and will redo. yeah I clicked on it but since there was no message or indicator something did something... well you get the idea.  Once this is cleaned up just a bit to make it easier for noobs such as me it will be great. Keep up the great work!

Yes that is what the templates are going to do. It will be n00b friendly. I'm trying to make it "grandma" friendly but we will see. Some grandmothers still dont know how to turn on a laptop. lol

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:41:01 PM

Hey David,

Thanks I realized this when I woke up this morning. I canceled the offer and will redo. yeah I clicked on it but since there was no message or indicator something did something... well you get the idea.  Once this is cleaned up just a bit to make it easier for noobs such as me it will be great. Keep up the great work!

Yes that is what the templates are going to do. It will be n00b friendly. I'm trying to make it "grandma" friendly but we will see. Some grandmothers still dont know how to turn on a laptop. lol

Awesomeness!  Please forgive me, I still haven't tried the joint account yet with my brother. I thought I was going to have a free weekend but my wifey told me otherwise. Moving is a bitch! Still been slowly digesting the client's "Help" "documentation" file so I can prepare to make a joint account. This stuff is so amazing. The possibilities are endless!
blacktea286

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:10:54 AM

Very quiet.
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:09:49 PM

Very quiet.

Since the smart contracts is almost ready, wouldn't it be a great idea to start looking for people to do some marketing?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: