Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541864 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
blacktea286

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:46:58 PM

Look at the price of bitbay is more and more low, the development team should begin to do marketing. Chinese users are scarce, suggestions on 8btc.com publicity, to attract them to participate.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

Look at the price of bitbay is more and more low, the development team should begin to do marketing. Chinese users are scarce, suggestions on 8btc.com publicity, to attract them to participate.

If anyone has some PR contacts, send them my way. Now is a good time to do articles and such while we wait.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:07:51 AM

Don't be worried about the price of BitBay going lower when nothing is happening think your self lucky you have a chance to get in cheaper again, the development team should make a plan for marketing but they don't really need to start marketing right now imho. Let's have a fully working client and then they should show the world how awesome this really is. I like your idea of attracting Chinese users this would be massive but so would all other countries.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:21:40 AM

Greeting Blumangroup welcome to the Bitbay thread! I see you haven't been here before. Strange first post to write but you are right! We all need to coordinate and organise outselves. Perhaps when we have an official launch date we can then do more percise planning.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:01:08 PM

Hey there guys, so im making lots of updates and wanted to let you all know, if there is anyone who is good with PR or knows bloggers or would like some articles please reach out to me or the slack group.

Mostly, im usually busy coding so i dont have time to leverage my pr contacts. However, it would make sense for someone to reach out to a few bloggers or bitcoin pr news outlets to get some articles on the subject of decentralized servers and markets as well as pegging etc. I can always pay bounties for that as well.

Thanks and hope you all are looking forward to the next round of updates.
healthhealer4

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:10:42 AM

Hey there guys, so im making lots of updates and wanted to let you all know, if there is anyone who is good with PR or knows bloggers or would like some articles please reach out to me or the slack group.

Mostly, im usually busy coding so i dont have time to leverage my pr contacts. However, it would make sense for someone to reach out to a few bloggers or bitcoin pr news outlets to get some articles on the subject of decentralized servers and markets as well as pegging etc. I can always pay bounties for that as well.

Yes indeed thanks for you for your contribution to the crypt world. we all are looking forward to the future of this coin and your personal updates. i my self would like to do a demo of how the market is currently work and upload it youtube if that ok with you, plus might make some video about bitbay and it's path.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:51:06 AM

Yes indeed thanks for you for your contribution to the crypt world. we all are looking forward to the future of this coin and your personal updates. i my self would like to do a demo of how the market is currently work and upload it youtube if that ok with you, plus might make some video about bitbay and it's path.

Thanks. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Ok well just wait for the next update to do the video so all the templates are complete with bug fixes. I just added some really good inbox management stuff today. Still have a long list of things to do. The next version should be much more commercial.
healthhealer4

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:44:24 AM

Thanks. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Ok well just wait for the next update to do the video so all the templates are complete with bug fixes. I just added some really good inbox management stuff today. Still have a long list of things to do. The next version should be much more commercial.

That wise will wait , just lining up for the target.
blacktea286

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:19:10 PM

Some people want to buy cheap coins? Bitbay is now less than 100 , why not buy?
 Grin
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:05:29 AM

Grin

Agree. People are sometimes very dull and not so smart.
healthhealer4

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:57:24 AM

Grin

This coin is already answering most of the problem that is wrong in the crypto world and in commerce . To many this is unbelievable but it will some day feel like something solid , one day they will figure out that this isn't a dream which will make them comfortable, which will fuel them to participate. This isn't vaporware ,you can at the present moment sell something to someone and you don't even need to know him or trust him. This is powerful and this coin stride has just started.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:19:50 AM

Grin

Also think about this, if you believed in your hear of hearts pegging can work, why on earth would you pump the price and not accumulate if you were a whale?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:58:48 AM

One reason the price is so low could be that this project doing all it says it will just sounds too good to be true to most.
jm1978

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:03:14 AM

One reason the price is so low could be that this project doing all it says it will just sounds too good to be true to most.

In this world that we living? Yes, for sure  Roll Eyes
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:54:06 AM

Or maybe the past of BAY is something investors cannot\will not ignore.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:28:04 PM

Or maybe the past of BAY is something investors cannot\will not ignore.

I dont think so, all the jerks are gone anyways. Besides, unlike other coins, we are actually developing lol. And also, we had some very good volume spikes recently especially a couple weeks ago. Also, several new investors contacted me and the news outlets were fairly neutral and somewhat interested in this project. If anything, the past is just a crazy story to tell. People want to see a marketable project. The point is having a project that can reach masses outside of the forums.
blacktea286

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:38:53 PM

I checked the bitbay wallet, found the wallet with coin quantity is less and less, the coin is more concentrated.
blumangroup

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:19:25 PM

Greeting Blumangroup welcome to the Bitbay thread! I see you haven't been here before. Strange first post to write but you are right! We all need to coordinate and organise outselves. Perhaps when we have an official launch date we can then do more percise planning.

Hey maan,

Thanks for the welcome, just because you have not seen me here before it does not mean i have not been here before  Tongue What exactly is strange about a post that is right? lol.

The 'precise planning' should be done be done long before launch, launch will be enough going on to have to worry about getting things planned, just my opinion of course

I checked the bitbay wallet, found the wallet with coin quantity is less and less, the coin is more concentrated.

That will even out the more people that understand what we have got here, a lot of people still seem to be on the sideline which is their choice but when it takes of they are the same people that will be panic buying on the way up following the sheep.

The wallets you see are either the smart cookies that takes risks or they are they are not  Cheesy But.. We are in the rich list as you can see Tongue

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:54:40 PM

Hey maan,

Thanks for the welcome, just because you have not seen me here before it does not mean i have not been here before  Tongue What exactly is strange about a post that is right? lol.

The 'precise planning' should be done be done long before launch, launch will be enough going on to have to worry about getting things planned, just my opinion of course

That will even out the more people that understand what we have got here, a lot of people still seem to be on the sideline which is their choice but when it takes of they are the same people that will be panic buying on the way up following the sheep.

The wallets you see are either the smart cookies that takes risks or they are they are not  Cheesy But.. We are in the rich list as you can see Tongue

Hey thanks i totally agree, and i wanted to elaborate most coins are concentrated. Even Bitcoin there are wallets holding massive amounts of BTC. The top 100 wallets hold 20% of bitcoin! So distribution comes with time. Hedging/Pegging will help this happen i think by stabilizing prices.
blumangroup

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

Hey maan,

Thanks for the welcome, just because you have not seen me here before it does not mean i have not been here before  Tongue What exactly is strange about a post that is right? lol.

The wallets you see are either the smart cookies that takes risks or they are they are not  Cheesy But.. We are in the rich list as you can see Tongue

Hey thanks i totally agree, and i wanted to elaborate most coins are concentrated. Even Bitcoin there are wallets holding massive amounts of BTC. The top 100 wallets hold 20% of bitcoin! So distribution comes with time. Hedging/Pegging will help this happen i think by stabilizing prices.

Hey David  Smiley You are right nearly every coin out there has 25+% concentrated in the top 100 but as you have said in time and a nice amount of people finding out how awesome this is, then they will be buying a nice percentage of the concentrated coins which will even out in no time when we go public.

The fact is only a small amount of people are willing to take the early risk and they may or may not pay of but that is what you can see when you look at the rich list is people who are willing. Wow super excited for pegging and hedging to start that will create a lot of interest and the speed of the transaction only helps.

All is looking good!

cloudthink.io   

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: