Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

As I said before, BitBay is more interested in letting people know about the future than reliving the past.
Can you please take the Steven/Patrick/Qtum discussions somewhere else, and let this thread be about the amazing development that is going on in BitBay?

Totally agree with the above statement !
Let's focus on Bitbay again folks  Cool Cheesy  Cool

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

As for everything else, I will have a build with staking and voting, aiming for March 1st release. The slack core will go ahead and decide how long they want to test it. You guys will be able to see what the major changes were in the changelog that is always packaged with the release.

Great news here! Can't wait for the update  Grin

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

If someone would be kind enough to list all positives, advantages, benefits, things unique, etc about BitBay, I wouldn't mind spreading the word.

Examples:

cryptocurrency exhange
sportsbetting exchange
Sell BTC for cash
"ebay + paypal" replacement
Low fees
so on and so on... I'm sure there are almost endless amounts of things to do

We should all contribute to a giant list, and spread it out once the list is complete. This should be able to attract both hardcore and newbie enthusiasts, investors, etc
cr197

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

If someone would be kind enough to list all positives, advantages, benefits, things unique, etc about BitBay, I wouldn't mind spreading the word.

Examples:

cryptocurrency exhange
sportsbetting exchange
Sell BTC for cash
Low fees

We should all contribute to a giant list, and spread it out once the list is complete. This should be able to attract both hardcore and newbie enthusiasts, investors, etc

Wow thanks for the support!

Here is a small list of what the Client can do. Some of these items are still in development.

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)
*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)
*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography
*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)
*User Friendly Templates for contracts
*Training videos
*Ability to hide any file in an image
*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts
*Price tracking so orders always maintain price
*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized email and markets
*Translates to 92 languages using Google Translate
*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations
*Easy to use accounting panel
*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software
*Advanced sending with multipay options
*"Pay To Email" tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.
*Everything is automated
*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.
*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat
*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost
*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer
*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users
*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options
*Start your own market, completely anonymous
*Cash for coins template
*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are
familiar with it)
Implications of DDE(Double Deposit Escrow) Smart Contracts and their use cases:
Decentralized "Local Bitcoins": Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit
Decentralized exchange of cash for coins
Buy/Sell anything without "Empty Box Scam" NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self enforcing trade even with untrusted parties
So it works like a decentralized trustless ebay... NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED
Works like decentralized Freelancer/Odesk
Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees, employers forced to pay as well.
Barter ANYTHING. Use the coins only as self-assurance. Form a farm co-op trade Gold for Silver, Iron for Wheat. No need to use coins can decouple completely from currency.
Some of the templates are still being worked on to make it "Mom friendly" so that it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of "terms and conditions" contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:
*Exotic spending... we will have the worlds first client to support time locks in the UI, deadmans switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.
*Cold Staking for both BitBay and BlackHalo... stake using two computers, impossible to hack. Its basically joint account staking
*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.
*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded
*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
*Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow
*Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports
*Barter contract with amazing "wish list" where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many "Avocados" you need for a pound of "Tomatoes". Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!
*Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer
*Normal Auctions... Ebay style decentralized auctions
*Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.
*API And more!

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
cr197

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

Examples:

cryptocurrency exhange
sportsbetting exchange
Sell BTC for cash
Low fees

But yeah this is really just the beginning.

The possibilities with the python programmable custom contracts (peer to peer) is truly a whole new frontier of possibilities.
Imagine peer to peer automated contracts for trustless binary options trading, trustless internet lottery, advertising campaigns where websites utilize BitBay's steganography features to add coupons built-into their website! It is completely free to use! So the competition like eBay, amazon, alibaba, etc., will never be able to match the prices that merchants can offer - all the while the merchants will be making more profit!

The rolling peg will provide one of the most entertaining trading systems on the internet that will provide futures markets for frozen coins along side the liquid coin market.
This could leads towards trade wars between investors, mining pools, speculators, and merchant guilds, all trying to dictate which way the market moves!
And with decentralized voting built into the Client UI, not only can investment groups try to manipulate price through the exchanges, but also through the voting protocol.
And the best part about it all is that the goal of the rolling peg is to provide stability. This will entice much more conservative capital to invest in it!

It truly is a work of art! David Zimbeck has an amazing mind on him. He really is solving the last piece of the puzzle in regards to removing the middleman from the equation!

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:31:15 AM

BitBay response to association with QTUM co-Founder Patrick Dai

The BitBay development team has been asked to comment on the possible link between one of BitBay’s original founders, and Patrick Dai, a co-founder of the QTUM Project.  BitBay’s lead developer, David Zimbeck has confirmed the man using the name Patrick Dai from QTUM, was known as Steven Dai when he was associated with BitBay.

Steven Dai walked away from BitBay with publically invested Bitcoin & millions of BAY from the initial offering which has never been returned.  The BitBay team recommends extreme caution when it comes to investing in any cryptocurrency project associated with Steven (AKA Patrick) Dai.

BitBay is more interested in letting people know about the future than reliving the past.  Even without support from the original founders, David Zimbeck has continued with the development of BitBay.  A fully functional decentralized Smart Contract client is freely available for public use and is the most advanced crypto currency product available today.  You can see more about the current state of the BitBay project by reading up in this thread or visiting bitbay.market You can also join our slack by using this link http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Why is Bitbay team spreading FUD on Qtum project, because someone work away from a project doesn't make that person a fraudster, alot of people have walked away from Bitcoin project and criticizing the team but Bitcoin has been better off without them, that should be what Bitbay team to measure up to not trying to pull another project down, do you guys think if Qtum project is a scam, they will be able to receive that level of funding?

Please stop talking nonsense. This DAI is a PROVEN scammer. Who walked away with 200 BTC and much more including the BB.

If you want to walk away from a project you don't take the development funding with you. Only Dai himself would employ this reasoning? are you Dai?

What level of funding do they really have? perhaps it's just the 200 BTC they owe BITBAY plus whatever they dumped their bitbay coins for? even if they roped some others in and have huge funding that does not mean they are aware of who they are dealing with.

There is no way a proven fraudster can be trusted to run a multi million dollar ICO.

Looks like BITBAY2

blah blah ex ali ba ba
on chinese exchanges (cant use bter now)
wanting to dominate huge chunks of the minting they retain 49%?
bitcoin whales and now a billionaire involved.... are any of those names chinese for bob surplus ?

If they have billionaires and huge btc whales all in on this why they want to extract a few more btc from us on here.

that forbes article reads like a bitbay2  blueprint... 2017 version.

I think this entire community has had enough of scammers taking their BTC and pissing in their face. I mean imagine taking the BTC for our dev fund then instead of just leaving us alone and taking our investment for funding development they hang around for years dumping their FREE bitbay dumping down on the market to make sure the price can never rise.

This person is a pariah for good now. Changing his name says it all.

I don't even think this scam has broken out properly to the community yet. Wait until it does it will be big news.

A notorious scammer changed his name twice, and fooled angel investors, he is a genius cheater and liar. And PBOC's announcement about no ICO in Chinese exchanges, they break the rules blatantly. Insane.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802712.msg17960005#msg17960005
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

I have no idea what happened with Bitbay etc, but I've lived in China for years and it's very common for Chinese people to pick a different "western" name every few years. It's like a fashion item to them Smiley

I taught English to adults, and I'd have a whole classroom full of Andies one year and a 10 Jacks the other.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:17:25 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 12:32:40 PM by cryptohunter

I have no idea what happened with Bitbay etc, but I've lived in China for years and it's very common for Chinese people to pick a different "western" name every few years. It's like a fashion item to them Smiley

I taught English to adults, and I'd have a whole classroom full of Andies one year and a 10 Jacks the other.

Your point is?

He didnt change his name because he is a scammer he changed it because it's just fun to change it now and then?

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:55:33 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 01:16:48 PM by dzimbeck

Your point is?

He didnt change his name because he is a scammer he changed it because it's just fun to change it now and then?

I think he is simply saying it makes sense for Xuguang to go by Patrick/Steven/Andy etc. It's fashionable. Regardless, myself and many others positively identify him since we know him in person. He can call himself Bigfoot he would still be the same guy who never lifted a finger for us while we shed blood sweat and tears to build this software. Scammer doesn't even do it justice. What he did to us was so bad there isn't a word in the dictionary worth using to describe it. It was legendary everyone in Bitcoin knew about it. As for evidence well, there is more chat logs on BCT for that one than any other project. We only defended Dai for a small time with the hopes that he would do the right thing and support the project he started. I would spam him with Skype messages emails and phone calls to get a very rare response once every few months. Unfortunately the 2 years we left the door open he was expending his energy in Qtum instead of the project that netted him 200BTC and more than 10% of free BitBay (20% if you count what he got when it dumped). Then him and Lin sell on our heads while we sacrifice years of our lives to build BitBay. It wasn't the only time he had been involved in a scandal either. He was a serial scammer with Bob going from project to project. It's a joke for them to defend him. There is nothing to defend. Calling it "paid fud" is not a wise decision either considering this is definitely not "fud" and we would never have the money to pay for it lol... hell everyone knows how we spend here. Just recent PR with Bitcoinbuzz, small things. Sometimes people do fud. This ain't one of those times.  Cheesy

Most the people commenting there are from other coins and bitcoin and investors and such. Very few people known as regulars here in our main thread. I did notice a couple and of course their voices should be heard. We were all seriously effected they have every right to speak out. Of course we have asked that most of core leave the issue alone so we don't relive the past.

There is nothing in it for us to "fud" anyone, of course we have never done that before. We don't "fud" Ethereum or anyone not even our competitors SYS and SDC. We speak nicely of them. This is different of course, we hope that they stop their ico completely. Dai already has tons of money he doesn't need more and he can burn his bitcoins for all we care. Anyone thinking of investing in that is probably better off sending their BTC to "6a" lol.

We are busy doing good PR, publishing articles and I've got an update coming out this week and have no time for it. It is a circus to watch it though. Can't help but feel bad for everyone else involved.
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

I'm currently in the process of syncing wallet version 1.2.0.0 (currently 1 year 12 weeks behind) and just noticed that there's a bootstrap. Presumably I need to start again - i.e. remove all files from the roaming folder except the wallet dat file, save the bootstrap file into the roaming folder and then start the client. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for any help.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

I'm currently in the process of syncing wallet version 1.2.0.0 (currently 1 year 12 weeks behind) and just noticed that there's a bootstrap. Presumably I need to start again - i.e. remove all files from the roaming folder except the wallet dat file, save the bootstrap file into the roaming folder and then start the client. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for any help.

You should be able to just replace your files with the files in the blockchain download. Might have to do a rescan.
I know it worked with the client, but don't know if anyone has done it with QT. The files shold be updated to last release that was end of january.
I suggest you make a backup of your partially synced files just in case it doesn't work for QT, so you dont have to start all over if it doesn't work
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

BitBay’s Smart Contract Client v1.26 Updates Due in March

BitBay’s newest updates to their decentralized Smart Client are scheduled for release in March. The updates include many features to make your Marketplace experience both more secure and user friendly.

Cold Staking will be introduced to allow you to keep your keys on two different systems, making your account virtually unhackable. For even more security, a new Anti-Keylogger will keep anyone from recording the keystrokes used to enter your password. The Marketplace Client will now Stake your coins, so your BAY can earn interest while being used in Contracts for buying, selling, and securing your purchases as intended. This feature is the last to be moved over from the Wallet to the Client, and eliminates the need for you to have a BitBay QT wallet altogether. These three new features, as well as the many others listed below, are all being added since the last major release in January. BitBay continues to deliver a product, while other digital currency projects deliver only promises.

Other Updates Included In BitBay Client Release v1.26

* Font sizes in pixels instead of points since PyQt4 has no DPI adjustment for UI
* Made clear key location on Exit
* Added Proxy/Tor option
* Added Email login on account loading to protect password
* Added ability to filter other currencies
* Added way to activate debug file from UI
* Added custom splash screen for Halo coins
* AOL/Outlook typo fixed, removed support for Mail.com due to change in their programming
* Enhanced user interface, various fixes
* Detected when users move keys from known location
* Added generic encryption for sensitive data in temporary files
* Fixed balance float
* Fixed sorting and interface with the markets table
* Encrypt/Decrypt functions added in the menu
* Sign/Verify functions added in the menu
* Allowed for Staking across multiple multi-signature accounts
* Added Voting
* Updated pastebin url
* Fixed Email encoding/padding issues

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:43:51 AM

Your point is?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17970464#msg17970464

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17970594#msg17970594

Let's flip the first image:

Probably not an exact match, but presented nonetheless.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 02:07:12 PM by dzimbeck

Thanks for the info, however we should probably keep Qtum discussion off the Bitbay thread. Just please PM me or post in Qtum. If that is Dai it is a much younger Dai... I don't like to make those types of assumptions, the ears don't seem to match. I made my final post on the matter in their main thread. I've got a build to do now. Thanks by the way for hearing us out.

4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

I'm currently in the process of syncing wallet version 1.2.0.0 (currently 1 year 12 weeks behind) and just noticed that there 's a bootstrap. Presumably I need to start again - i.e. remove all files from the roaming folder except the wallet dat file, save the bootstrap file into the roaming folder and then start the client. Is that correct? Thanks in advance for any help.

You should be able to just replace your files with the files in the blockchain download. Might have to do a rescan.
I know it worked with the client, but don't know if anyone has done it with QT. The files shold be updated to last release that was end of january.
I suggest you make a backup of your partially synced files just in case it doesn't work for QT, so you dont have to start all over if it doesn't work

Thanks Munti Smiley
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

I'm going to ask a favor and for all the well known core investors to keep comments on Qtum slack to a minimum. I'm going to do the same no matter what. The Bitcoin community will take it from there. They don't forget. Except fake profiles. I've left a long winded summary on their bitcointalk with links summarizing what happened.  It's not our problem if they ignore it. We have said our peace.

Every comment spent against Qtum is a comment spent not promoting the software we have here that you have all invested in. Its time we could spend marketing and showing new people how to do smart contracts and use the decentralized markets and search for bugs.

It's sad to say but I cannot change the evil in the hearts of men. I can only destroy the evil in my own heart. And as I said on slack we will make this little "scamcoin" BitBay blow everything else out of the fucking water. We don't need to ask for new investment. We won't ask for angels. We will just show them the power of decentralized pegging and increase the community size. As we have been doing so positively this year. Lets keep it up.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Your point is?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17970464#msg17970464

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17970594#msg17970594

Let's flip the first image:

Probably not an exact match, but presented nonetheless.

I know David wants us to keep qtum talk out of bay and of course I will go along with that for sure . However, just wanted to say to you publically that I appreciate a lot the effort and skills you employ to get to the truth of things with this and with MANY other projects. One of the most valuable people on this board period.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

I'm going to ask a favor and for all the well known core investors to keep comments on Qtum slack to a minimum. I'm going to do the same no matter what. The Bitcoin community will take it from there. They don't forget. Except fake profiles. I've left a long winded summary on their bitcointalk with links summarizing what happened.  It's not our problem if they ignore it. We have said our peace.

Every comment spent against Qtum is a comment spent not promoting the software we have here that you have all invested in. Its time we could spend marketing and showing new people how to do smart contracts and use the decentralized markets and search for bugs.

It's sad to say but I cannot change the evil in the hearts of men. I can only destroy the evil in my own heart. And as I said on slack we will make this little "scamcoin" BitBay blow everything else out of the fucking water. We don't need to ask for new investment. We won't ask for angels. We will just show them the power of decentralized pegging and increase the community size. As we have been doing so positively this year. Lets keep it up.

This is great to hear David. Bay is doing great here and after everything what a story in the crypto world it will be if bay can come back from the brink of ruination at the hands of the sharks and through the ability of just one person it can compete with those with teams of coders /designers marketeers with huge funding and connections and give them a run for their money - this is going to be one of the big stories in years to come when crypto is mainstream. I know the core help and support you a lot so I take nothing away from their effort too of course. Thanks to you guys too.

If you don't have a million or even 100k or even 10k  bay tucked away in cold storage that is just being irresponsible with your future imho. I am gradually reducing my sea of useless crypto into BAY and a tiny tiny handful of other possibles. BAY is my top tip to everyone I speak to.
I can't guarantee the success of bay (although I don't doubt for one second it will be a great success) but even if a freak event happened and I lost my investment ... so what it feels good to support the real good guys.

So anyway back to bay and put the past behind us now.

Excited indeed to hear about the staking in the market place coming soon.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:08:19 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:18:37 PM by R-J-F

So be it David. The less interaction the better on all fronts. BTW, he just admitted on the Qtum forum that he is indeed Steven Dai...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: