Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64145 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:00:12 AM

How much is the fee for atm withdrawals?
Here is the list of fees associated with the card: http://support.xapo.com/what-fees-are-associated-with-the-xapo-debit-card
Cash withdraw fees from Xapo varies with the type of card you have and where you are using. It's as low as €2.50 and as high as £3.50.

How Xapo makes a profit, if all fees are charged by the card issuer/ATM operator/VISA?
The debit card program is only one of many services Xapo provides the bitcoin community. Some currently generate income, some do not, but may at some point in the future. This is neither uncommon for start-ups and well established technology companies like Google.

what other ventures is Xapo a part of that generate income or others that do not make income right now but may in the future? I am just kinda curious i have thought for some time Xapo owns faucets

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:45:03 AM

I have two accounts within the same account if that makes sense,and a debit card for each one.There for emergency only so the fees are not that much of a problem.There just handy to have as a back up.I would recommend Xapo to anyone but you have to give your personal details and US citizens cant get a debit card

wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:04:51 AM

I have two accounts within the same account if that makes sense,and a debit card for each one.There for emergency only so the fees are not that much of a problem.There just handy to have as a back up.I would recommend Xapo to anyone but you have to give your personal details and US citizens cant get a debit card

How did you do that? Are those accounts linked together (shared balance)?
zx81

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:10:10 AM

Deathwing i have write to the support, for the same more times later, but not reply.

Send my ID for use a wallet online not is possible, i can understand for request a credit card, but no for send BTC to another account

I have registered Xapo a few months ago. I wanted to use after seeing the "vault" but apparently you need an ID verification to "SEND" any amount of bitcoins you have in the wallet, i did send some of my info but it got declined. (wut) I wrote a message to Support, no replies since then.

Please look into this.

-DW

I am astounded that I can't withdraw my own coins. The two options given were supply confidential info or request an account closure. I'm opting for an account closure. I too have emailed support -- and hoping for a prompt response.

It's been over a day now, Xapo has posted here, but still no word from support. Still hoping for a quick response though.

How many days has it been now? Not sure. support doesn't seem to be prompt.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:20:20 AM

I had a brief discussion with support for migrating my faucets to using xapo, but didn't receive replies after a while. Its been a long time since this had happened though

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 05:22:54 PM

yeah trust me i know to well about not being able to get the card, it is not that US citizens cant get the card. I say this cause i personally know 2 friends who live in Canada and 1 who lives in england and they are all born in the USA american citizens. It is just people who have a USA address cant have a card shipped to them  Cry

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

I have two accounts within the same account if that makes sense,and a debit card for each one.There for emergency only so the fees are not that much of a problem.There just handy to have as a back up.I would recommend Xapo to anyone but you have to give your personal details and US citizens with US addresses cant get a debit card

No I have an account with xapo in that account I can have sub accounts,maybe a hot wallet another one a cold wallet and I have a deep vault for long termstorage

Xapo (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:24:28 PM

Deathwing i have write to the support, for the same more times later, but not reply.

Send my ID for use a wallet online not is possible, i can understand for request a credit card, but no for send BTC to another account

I have registered Xapo a few months ago. I wanted to use after seeing the "vault" but apparently you need an ID verification to "SEND" any amount of bitcoins you have in the wallet, i did send some of my info but it got declined. (wut) I wrote a message to Support, no replies since then.

Please look into this.

-DW

I am astounded that I can't withdraw my own coins. The two options given were supply confidential info or request an account closure. I'm opting for an account closure. I too have emailed support -- and hoping for a prompt response.

It's been over a day now, Xapo has posted here, but still no word from support. Still hoping for a quick response though.

How many days has it been now? Not sure. support doesn't seem to be prompt.
Send me a PM with your email address registered with Xapo.

Twitter: @xapo
Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:27:39 PM

I have two accounts within the same account if that makes sense,and a debit card for each one.There for emergency only so the fees are not that much of a problem.There just handy to have as a back up.I would recommend Xapo to anyone but you have to give your personal details and US citizens with US addresses cant get a debit card

No I have an account with xapo in that account I can have sub accounts,maybe a hot wallet another one a cold wallet and I have a deep vault for long termstorage
I think what he's referring to is that you're not supposed to be able to create two separate Xapo accounts. You'd have to provide another person's identity in order to do that. Do you mean to say you have two cards with the same name on it?

wannesd

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:32:54 AM

I have a debit card on the way, and want one for my wife too.
Sure, she could open up her own xapo account and apply for a card, and we're willing to do that.
But if there is no way to link those two accounts together, so that they have a shared balance, it becomes too much of a hassle.

Let's say her account holds 300 dollars worth of bitcoin, mine 500. Neither of us is able to buy something with our card which costs 650 dollars.
But if the two accounts had a shared balance, we would have 800 dollars. See my point?
The way it is now, we would have to move funds before making said purchase, which seems inconvenient.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:18:12 PM

I have some coins in my wallet.
I tried to verify my account but i couldn't verify it.
So, i sent an e-mail to the support with my address for manuel withdrawing but you didn't reply me :/

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:08:00 PM

Today I got an sms with a verification code. I didn't try to log in, so I was very surprised. After that I tried to log in to check what happened, but after entering my e-mail and pin it said invalid credentials. I also tried to log in with my phone number, same thing.
I contacted support to help me, I hope they will.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:08:32 AM

Yeah i was actually wondering is the Xapo cold storage the same thing coinbase does or are they doing something different and does it take days to get money out?  Huh

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:15:19 AM

Sure, she could open up her own xapo account and apply for a card, and we're willing to do that.
But if there is no way to link those two accounts together, so that they have a shared balance, it becomes too much of a hassle.

Let's say her account holds 300 dollars worth of bitcoin, mine 500. Neither of us is able to buy something with our card which costs 650 dollars.
But if the two accounts had a shared balance, we would have 800 dollars. See my point?
The way it is now, we would have to move funds before making said purchase, which seems inconvenient.

mmmm good question, i personally dont see why it cant be done. I do not think would be any different than what alot of us are already doing with joint bank accounts or credit cards

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:17:47 AM

Today I got an sms with a verification code. I didn't try to log in, so I was very surprised. After that I tried to log in to check what happened, but after entering my e-mail and pin it said invalid credentials. I also tried to log in with my phone number, same thing.
I contacted support to help me, I hope they will.

ahhh man i am sorry to hear that  Cry  do you perhaps have kids or relatives who would have messed with your computer on accident or just to be nossy  Huh  Huh  Huh maybe roommates or friends, i know one time some of my friends came over and tried to log on because it looked cool lol

Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:26:39 PM

I have some coins in my wallet.
I tried to verify my account but i couldn't verify it.
So, i sent an e-mail to the support with my address for manuel withdrawing but you didn't reply me :/
I'll PM you for details.

Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:35:48 PM

I see your point, and that would be a nice thing to implement in the future. Having said that, the great thing about bitcoin is the ease of transferring funds. It would literally take seconds to transfer the needed cash from your BTC address in Xapo to hers, so that's not a huge barrier at this moment. Additionally, we do have multi-user wallets. While you can only have one card per account, you can create as many secondary wallets as you want, and they could require permission from all parties in order to withdraw from it.

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:06:47 AM

Hi ! I'm in France, and have pre-ordered a debit card some times ago.

how long would i have to wait to receive it ? Or do i have to ask there ?  Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wannesd

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:10:51 PM

Received my card tuesday, works like a charm! Very nice to be able to buy things in the supermarket by bitcoin!
wannesd

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:44:22 PM

I see your point, and that would be a nice thing to implement in the future.
Having said that, the great thing about bitcoin is the ease of transferring funds.
It would literally take seconds to transfer the needed cash from your BTC address in Xapo to hers, so that's not a huge barrier at this moment.
That is of course a solution, but only "practical" if we are at the same store together. Else she has to phone me and ask me to send funds to her account.
What if I'm unable to come to the phone at that moment? She has to stand there, waiting in the shop for me to get back to her? Terrible WAF there...
You've got to see the fact that this is not practical at all, even if I were to be standing next to her, to have to transfer funds.

Additionally, we do have multi-user wallets.
While you can only have one card per account, you can create as many secondary wallets as you want, and they could require permission from all parties in order to withdraw from it.
I fail to see how that would help the aforementioned situation...
Now she would need my permission even if the balance is enough to make said purchase...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: