Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64122 times)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:20:49 AM

You are using xapo web based one or the phone based one? I don't know much about the web one, but maybe you can try to clear your cache or check if its down (i think mostly it'll say its down for you, so maybe you cam just skip to clearing cache) or you can download the phone app, it works fine

I'm using web (tried on 2 different PCs - win7 and win10).
Wrote to xapo support but still no answer from them.
Weird.
i tried it just now, but it's work fine at my place.
maybe you can check your internet? or even clearing your browser cache? and how about using other browser too?
NB: my PC is using Win7 though

Thats it!

My main browser is Firefox where does not work. I tried IE and works.

Thanks.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:01:58 PM

Weird.
maybe you can check your internet? or even clearing your browser cache? and how about using other browser too?
Thats it!

Thanks.
but.. im using firefox too, and the thing go smooth without taking so much time
maybe my luck is just too big that i can access the xapo wallet via firefox browser
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:27:53 AM

Weird.
Thats it!

Thanks.
but.. im using firefox too, and the thing go smooth without taking so much time
maybe my luck is just too big that i can access the xapo wallet via firefox browser

I think its more to his cache/cookies/setting, he used to be able to access xapo from his firefox too, now that he can't access it, maybe there is something changed on his browser, I suggest to reset the browser and set it back to initial setup
damourkhan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

Hello everyone,

i want to know how can i see my wallet address when i click in my Address in xapo i see this message You will only be able to view your Wallet and Vault addresses after you verify your identity. how can i verify my identity.

Thanks

Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

Hello everyone,

i want to know how can i see my wallet address when i click in my Address in xapo i see this message You will only be able to view your Wallet and Vault addresses after you verify your identity. how can i verify my identity.

Thanks

Try to find the answer here: http://support.xapo.com/xapo-account-verification.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:55:19 PM

Quick question here: is Xapo Wallet gives you ability to access you own private key? I know they didn't do that in the past.
Is something changed?
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 04:16:34 PM

Quick question here: is Xapo Wallet gives you ability to access you own private key? I know they didn't do that in the past.
Is something changed?

It is impossible since Xapo provide only multisig addresses (for security reasons).
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:07:43 PM

FYI for the troublesome that can't access the Xapo wallet through Firefox browser
i have found the trick recently, that after clearing the cache of browser that the wallet access more than 10 mins or not even loading
that you must refresh your browser, not refresh the page. the thing is different that you can check it on the google
and after refresh my browser, the wallet only took 30s~2 mins to access into my account. hope this can help you Smiley
morecoin14

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:13:50 AM

Almost 72 hours (Xapo promised 48 hours), I have a retrieval from my Vault created on 2/04, not complete until now, and not in my wallet. Where is my BTC?
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

Xapo has shitty support - sent few emails days ago, still no answer from them.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:25:55 AM

Almost 72 hours (Xapo promised 48 hours), I have a retrieval from my Vault created on 2/04, not complete until now, and not in my wallet. Where is my BTC?

Now, their support is quite random. Some says that their support is really fast and responsive, and that they got their solutions in a very short time while others got to wait days or even weeks or even forever and got no reply. I guess what you can do is only keeps submitting tickets
asor

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:28:44 PM

I've also written some mails to their support because my card is locked since last ATM withdrawal.
Unfortunately, I got no response from them until now. Very very sad... I never had any issue but now... Sad
I'll wait for a response until end of the week and if I'm getting now response, I'll switch to another debit card provider...

But... as far as I know xapo (and one other provider) are the only one where I can use my BTC directly without loading the debit card  Tongue
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 07:33:55 PM

I've also written some mails to their support because my card is locked since last ATM withdrawal.
Unfortunately, I got no response from them until now. Very very sad... I never had any issue but now... Sad
I'll wait for a response until end of the week and if I'm getting now response, I'll switch to another debit card provider...

Try to contact with MyChoice support (support@mychoicecorporate.com).
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:39:43 PM

I have some issues with them about my deposit and send them few mails but never have any reply now thinking to leave this because support is too much shitty
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:28:54 AM

Is there anyone here have a contact on Xapo support, or anyone have already contacted them?
I have just a tiny problem on my account, It's been 2 months now and I still have this:

If anyone have a contact or know how to contact them, please PM me, I'll send also a send little tip if you want.

Thanks in advance.
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

Is there anyone here have a contact on Xapo support, or anyone have already contacted them?
I have just a tiny problem on my account, It's been 2 months now and I still have this:

If anyone have a contact or know how to contact them, please PM me, I'll send also a send little tip if you want.

Thanks in advance.

This problem can be with bitcoin transaction, not with Xapo, can you give a tx id ?
alfaboy23

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

Thanks in advance.

This problem can be with bitcoin transaction, not with Xapo, can you give a tx id ?
Sorry, I forgot to say, that transaction was not on the blockchain anymore. That value was returned back to the sender after a few days of no confirmation. Then he send it again and that time, it was confirmed. But Xapo did not remove the unsuccessful transaction, I thnk it will be there forever.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I forgot to say, that transaction was not on the blockchain anymore. That value was returned back to the sender after a few days of no confirmation. Then he send it again and that time, it was confirmed. But Xapo did not remove the unsuccessful transaction, I thnk it will be there forever.

So the transaction is actually successfull on the second transfer but the problem lies on the first one which failed and its report is still clinging on your account history?
alfaboy23

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:36:59 AM

Thanks in advance.

So the transaction is actually successfull on the second transfer but the problem lies on the first one which failed and its report is still clinging on your account history?
Yes, exactly and that value is also sticking in my wallet, so even if I wipe-out my wallet and have 0 actual bitcoins, it will still show that value.
I tried to contact Xapo using their contact form on their website because I can't see any direct contact for their support. But it's been a month now since I sent them a message. I never sent a message again since it is just a minimal problem.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:09:30 PM

Yes, exactly and that value is also sticking in my wallet, so even if I wipe-out my wallet and have 0 actual bitcoins, it will still show that value.
I tried to contact Xapo using their contact form on their website because I can't see any direct contact for their support. But it's been a month now since I sent them a message. I never sent a message again since it is just a minimal problem.

A bitter truth, their support is quite passive. But they compensate that with free transaction fee. You can post here and hope that their support will read and help, though it has a low probability since Xapo_partners' last online date is a month ago while Xapo's itself was almost one year ago. But yeah, I suggest you to move on and satisfy yourself with the free fee because the problem is rather minimal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: