Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

i guarantee you know nothing beyond the superficial aspects you learned from the big bang theory (the TV show not the theory)

I guarantee you are wrong. Completely, utterly wrong about me.

If you believe you do have an intellectual mind then tell me why double slit experiment is a keystone of quantum physics, and explain the result of Schrodinger's cat theory in regards to a superposition.

What specifically are you asking me about photon particle/wave duality ? And with regards to the cat, what specifically are you asking about Heisenberg's theories ?

Just waddle back to the kitchen and make us some sandwiches, alright princess?

Smoke some midol tablets and have a glass of wine before lunch, please.

There, there. It's just that dress that makes you look fat, pumpkin.

Kiss
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:33:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 12:28:10 AM by Przemax

@przemax, you are the guy who wants to believe in hollow earth right? if so have you found a solution as to why the further down in the ocean you go the more pressurized it is instead of revealing the pressure that would be necessary for your theory?

Im recently by the impression of the Thoeria Apophasis channel. The guy there thinks that gravity is a magnetic phenomen and magnetic force is just transfiguration of a space. Its all about finding the inertia line of the magnetic force.

As you may or may not know, at least the magneto guy from Theoria Apophasis knows that a water and a glass is a condensor. That means that it can be electricaly charged. The guy does not think we live inside earth. I think he did not thought about that. His ideas makes sense why we do have electrifical discharges between the glass sealing with water above making it works as a condensor and the earth full of iron inside.

His idea is that every electric phenomen is a distortion, and he think that everything is an electric phenomen. If the glass sealing is distorted it create electricity as it is a capacitor that is able to do that. As you know the electricity creates a magnetic field from the flow of the electric current. And that force is directed towards the earth. Below the earth should be another electric current and the point where both magnetic force "colide" creating the point of inertia.  The "center of gravity" should be way below the sea level where both magnetic fields find their inertia point where the magnetic force is strongest. If this theory is true, below a certain level below the sea the pressure should be lower if it happens to be past the "center of gravity". That would have prove it once and for all that the gravity is an electrical phenomen.

And that would make sense as gravity is the only force that is a pull force in the physics world, everything else is a push force. If it would be proven experimentaly that would make every force in the universe a push force.

I need to really learn more about this guy idea about the gravity, but I think this guy is the closest to the truth about gravity as you can get. Maybe I understood something wrong about his ideas so sorry about that but that is my knowledge about it for today. Ill learn more.

What is the poles magnetic force you ask? It could be the result of the either a) rotating sky, and its like the similiar mechanism like in moving earth b) octahedron that is supposed to be in my "theory" is having the highest magnetism at its peaks and those are directed towards the poles.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

What specifically are you asking me about photon particle/wave duality ? And with regards to the cat, what specifically are you asking about Heisenberg's theories ?
i am asking are the scientific implications of the double slit experiment. and FYI it isnt photon particle/ wave duality, for they are particles not waves. however the implication what they act as waves when being tested or not is fundamental to superposition such as that involves Schrodinger cat. which is an explanation of Heisenberg theory for sure, but it goes beyond that. so instead of just asking me to repeat my question with information you found on google, you might do well to tell me what are the implications of these findings and tests.

Im recently by the impression of the Thoeria Apophasis channel. The guy there thinks that gravity is a magnetic phenomen and magnetic force is just transfiguration of a space. Its all about finding the inertia line of the magnetic force.

As you may or may not know, at least the magneto guy from Theoria Apophasis knows that a water and a glass is a condensor. That means that it can be electricaly charged. The guy does not think we live inside earth. I think he did not thought about that. His ideas makes sense why we do have electrifical discharges between the glass sealing with water above making it works as a condensor and the earth full of iron inside.

His idea is that every electric phenomen is a distortion, and he think that everything is an electric phenomen. If the glass sealing is distorted it create electricity as it is a capacitor that is able to do that. As you know the electricity creates a magnetic field from the flow of the electric current. And that force is directed towards the earth. Below the earth should be another electric current and the point where both magnetic force "colide" creating the point of inertia.  The "center of gravity" should be way below the sea level where both magnetic fields find their inertia point where the magnetic force is strongest. If this theory is true, below a certain level below the sea the pressure should be lower if it happens to be past the "center of gravity". That would have prove it once and for all that the gravity is an electrical phenomen.

And that would make sense as gravity is the only force that is a pull force in the physics world, everything else is a push force. If it would be proven experimentaly that would make every force in the universe a push force.

I need to really learn more about this guy idea about the gravity, but I think this guy is the closest to the truth about gravity as you can get. Maybe I understood something wrong about his ideas so sorry about that but that is my knowledge about it for today. Ill learn more.

What is the poles magnetic force you ask? It could be the result of the either a) rotating sky, and its like the similiar mechanism like in moving earth b) octahedron that is supposed to be in my "theory" is having the highest magnetism at its peaks and those are directed towards the poles.

a lot of what you just said would be impossible in a hollow earth (where we live on the inside of the earths crust. so i am confused as to your stance on the matter.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Przemax

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

a lot of what you just said would be impossible in a hollow earth (where we live on the inside of the earths crust. so i am confused as to your stance on the matter.

I propably confused you with a term "center of the gravity". Ofcourse its not a point but a direction of the inertia acceleration and its ofcourse below the sea level. And its more like a whole inverted sphere is the direction of the inertion. The rest of the issue I need to think as the gravity is the dilema that noone of the skycentrists as far as Im aware figured out in 100%.

The earth is hollow from the outside and from the inside in that model and only the inertia acceleration keeps the mass where it is aka layers of earth crust, glass sealing and inner sky ball. All of those objects are held by inertia acceleration. Maybe its weird theory but makes sense the more you find out about it.

The gravity is the biggest mistery for me yet. Maybe I complicate things too much. The most important is the issue of having a magnetic poles and by having a magnetic force you have an implication of having an electrictity somewhere and that implies having an inertia acceleration. Period. Why the things are like they are well... Thats where I most propably mess things up. Its late here and I shouldnt start such a complicated issue now.

Thanks for the brilliant question and once I will figure out everything Ill try to give you a coherent answer. At least more coherent than the one Ive gave you.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

I propably confused you with a term "center of the gravity". Ofcourse its not a point but a direction of the inertia acceleration and its ofcourse below the sea level. And its more like a whole inverted sphere is the direction of the inertion. The rest of the issue I need to think as the gravity is the dilema that noone of the skycentrists as far as Im aware figured out in 100%.

The earth is hollow from the outside and from the inside in that model and only the inertia acceleration keeps the mass where it is aka layers of earth crust, glass sealing and inner sky ball. All of those objects are held by inertia acceleration. Maybe its weird theory but makes sense the more you find out about it.

The gravity is the biggest mistery for me yet. Maybe I complicate things too much. The most important is the issue of having a magnetic poles and by having a magnetic force you have an implication of having an electrictity somewhere and that implies having an inertia acceleration. Period. Why the things are like they are well... Thats where I most propably mess things up. Its late here and I shouldnt start such a complicated issue now.

Thanks for the brilliant question and once I will figure out everything Ill try to give you a coherent answer. At least more coherent than the one Ive gave you.
Inertia does actually solve the delema we previously discussed, however it leads to new issues arising like in the center of earth (our would be sky) could never have celestial objects because inertia would apply to them to and drive them toward the surface. so if inertia is the sole cause of the "gravity" we experience why does it not also affect the sun, moon, other stars, or objects.

there are a lot of things wrong with the inverse earth theory and i just want to hear your point of view for them. i have enough information to know that it is an impossibility but will not hamper with your beliefs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

@przemax, you are the guy who wants to believe in hollow earth right? if so have you found a solution as to why the further down in the ocean you go the more pressurized it is instead of revealing the pressure that would be necessary for your theory?

His idea is that every electric phenomen is a distortion, and he think that everything is an electric phenomen. If the glass sealing is distorted it create electricity as it is a capacitor that is able to do that. As you know the electricity creates a magnetic field from the flow of the electric current. And that force is directed towards the earth. Below the earth should be another electric current and the point where both magnetic force "colide" creating the point of inertia.  The "center of gravity" should be way below the sea level where both magnetic fields find their inertia point where the magnetic force is strongest. If this theory is true, below a certain level below the sea the pressure should be lower if it happens to be past the "center of gravity". That would have prove it once and for all that the gravity is an electrical phenomen.

You say that gravity is the only pull force, what about polar bonding and other electronically created bonds due to charge polarity?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:01:10 AM

Is there a web site with an FAQ ?

Of the 536, three people completed only a sub-orbital flight, 533 people reached Earth orbit, 24 traveled beyond low Earth orbit and 12 walked on the Moon. Space travelers have spent over 29,000 person-days (or a cumulative total of over 77 years) in space including over 100 person-days of spacewalks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_name

So ?

Are they all apart of the grand NASA conspiracy ?
What about the other countries then ?

Sorry but the concept that all Humans on Earth from all nations would buy into a global conspiracy of this magnitude 100% together is simply retarded.

If you go out in space the fucking thing is round.. you can see it with your eyes and measure it with instruments.

Didn't a famous scientist say something like the most likely answer is probably the correct one ?

I don't buy the Flat Earth bullshit because i believe in the depth of knowledge we built up.
What we know now is not a trivial thing that can simply be discarded.
It is a massive mountain of information and scientific examination that has created a mountain 1 pebble at a time.

The proccess that created "our mountain" is as follows, credited to a wise man from Iraq long ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_al-Haytham

“The seeker after truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them," the first scientist wrote, "but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration and not the sayings of human beings whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of of its content, attack it from every side. he should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency.”

― Ibn al-Haytham

Source = http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/556568-the-seeker-after-truth-is-not-one-who-studies-the

I can't imagine any respected scientist on Earth would support this silly theory.
They would see it for what it is.. TROLLING.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Przemax

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:23:00 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 08:39:16 AM by Przemax

Inertia does actually solve the delema we previously discussed, however it leads to new issues arising like in the center of earth (our would be sky) could never have celestial objects because inertia would apply to them to and drive them toward the surface. so if inertia is the sole cause of the "gravity" we experience why does it not also affect the sun, moon, other stars, or objects.

There are probably 2-3 or four inertia directions of acceleration. But at least two - Earth, and the rotating ball known officialy as the universe, or how the ancient people around the world call it a kosmos or in other words a sacrum. Other options are possibly glass sealing at the 100km known officialy as a Karman line, and the abyss officially reffered to as an iron melting ground inside the earth center. Ancient Babylonian knew it and they were drawing the cosmos just like that a balls within our ball. They were a very inept observers of the sky but thats just a digresion on my part here. Its totaly irrelevant what ancients believed I just want to spice things up, to make things from fascinating to awesome to explore.

Outside of three force of the inertia creating an interference pattern on a 3 layers of a ball, there is actualy a magnetic anhoring of a sun, moon and planets to a octaherdon in the interior of the Kosmos/sacrum/palace of God you name it. Just pick any large mythos - it all says a story about electricity. Electricity was sacred to the ancient people. All of their sacred building were elevated or somehow magneticly or electricly more active than the sorrounding area. Either by having been build near some silicon stones around, being elevated in relation to the enviroment or a natural enviroment having an arclike shape or an actual construction having a metal dome at its peaks or a massive bell inside. That is making us consider:

a) Some of the ancient people were a lot smarter than we account them for. At least few of the poeple were, but look around you - most of the people are dumber than dumb, just like its always were.
b) The God or angels told them something they had no idea of and they abused the knowledge so God cease to enlighten them about it.
c) The God has only told a few who were unable to share the knowledge to the masses.

And dont tell me im pushing some religious crap. I give you two options - one is atheistic, one is a devine explanation and its inspiration upon the world.

there are a lot of things wrong with the inverse earth theory and i just want to hear your point of view for them. i have enough information to know that it is an impossibility but will not hamper with your beliefs.

I would love to hear about them. Thats what the forum is for, to share the informations. Or as some think misinformation, but in the end misinformation is some kind of information isnt it? Just make a new thread and give me a link to it.

You say that gravity is the only pull force, what about polar bonding and other electronically created bonds due to charge polarity?

Its actualy a push force. Magnet is redirecting the space according to the inertia of the magnet. If its redirecting the force, its a push force in the end, something is pushing against something or towards something once you can draw lines of a force. You are unable to draw any lines of force in the gravity model. You must assume the gravity mean huge massive object and its center.

Gravity would be some kind of a push force if the world would be somewhat imbalanced and the only inertia would be to get everything into one big mass. But physicians says the opposite is happening - that the universe is expanding according to the Big Bang. I have an impression someone want to imply to us that the world is more random than it seems to us. Its not random at all most of the time but yet they keep on pushing that truck of crap.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:40:20 AM

I figured as much.. diversions again.

Przemax

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Sorry I was just answering a question. That dialogue I was making should be on other thread I think.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

Sorry I was just answering a question. That dialogue I was making should be on other thread I think.

Playing games.

I think we have a combo of factors going on here..
It's convenient to try and have long winded arguments ongoing for 200 pages while people chime in.
Then you can divert to it anytime with massive long winded tech rabble rants that will of course exclude most people.

Przemax

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:38:35 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 10:23:52 AM by Przemax

Playing games.

I think we have a combo of factors going on here..
It's convenient to try and have long winded arguments ongoing for 200 pages while people chime in.
Then you can divert to it anytime with massive long winded tech rabble rants that will of course exclude most people.

Yes. Im a meteorite payed shill and you are a respectful participant in the issue we are talking about.

Facepalm.

Its not my fault that a public education, especially in western countries sux. I dont say much more than a normal public education in physics should cover.

Btw - what is your participation?

I don't buy the Flat Earth bullshit because i believe in the depth of knowledge we built up.

Good for you. You believe that people have the knowledge you dont have. Hows that different than religion? No. Im serious here. Thats like a fully opposite to science as you can get - you believe something you dont understand.

If you have arguments that flat earth cant be true because of logic, thats completly fine and scientifical. But if you believe that flat earth is bullshit because you believe someone else have arguments, then you are in a middleages mindset and that education has failed you.

All Im claiming is that there are tons of logic that absolutely kills the possibility of flat earth, but im yet to hear a killer argument to sky centrism. And thats my position in like 50-100 last pages in that thread.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:52:29 AM

FUDge Packeranthropist™

Don't be a Sporknik.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:46:55 AM

Super Bowl Commercial From Space - NASA Fails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmafEhWUfNY
Przemax

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 11:01:45 AM by Przemax

Thats a realy funny stuff. Makes me think that Nasa makes that on purpose lol. They are the biggest troll organisation on Earth. Was that an aprils fool footage? Because if thats not on purpose its like the biggest incompetence in the history of any corporation, and they are morons so who cares what they are doing or showing.

Btw there was some tornado crahing on one of their facilities https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/tornado-recovery-underway-at-nasa-s-michoud-assembly-facility/

What does that mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIk3j9vvIAQ

They do too much unfunny trololololo. Nasa want to breed all those flat earthers so that everyone is intersted what Nasa is doing because nonflatters DONT GIVE A SHIT.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

I'm guessing the poster of that video is not familiar with interference for digital broadcasts. There's an audible click in the audio just before the image break up is seen, which is a sure sign of interference.

Digital image corruption is evident in the areas of the picture where there is movement due to the way the codec displays frames, as not all frames contain the full image data and consecutive frames are predictive ie. only contain data for changes in the image.
Przemax

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:02:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 01:54:59 PM by Przemax

I'm guessing the poster of that video is not familiar with interference for digital broadcasts. There's an audible click in the audio just before the image break up is seen, which is a sure sign of interference.

Digital image corruption is evident in the areas of the picture where there is movement due to the way the codec displays frames, as not all frames contain the full image data and consecutive frames are predictive ie. only contain data for changes in the image.

Yes only the flat earthers KNOW FOR SURE. Thats why i think it was a staged sittuation to aggravate Flatties and divide people into two camps pro NASA and antiNASA like its the most important issue in the world. Thats an irrelevant conflict - but that kind of conflicts are the best. As a sociologist I can say that kind of sociotechnique is called a safety valve. Its a sociotechnique of creating a meaningless conflict to get rid of the steam for a possible conflict that can actualy influence anything.

My guess is that all those internet flat warriors are just a pissed off people looking for some conflict based on frustration. And my second guess is that something is coming to America that will make them more frustrated. An economic colapse? Could be.

Tighten your seatbelts. Keep calm and buy bitcoins. If some team in this stupid bowl will barely win by a wrong decision of some arbitrary and D. Trump will angry bunch of other group of people, then its the BITCOIN ROCKET CONFIRMED in 2017. It will destroy the dome I tell you and will land in the dark sun confirming its existence. It will make flat earth great again. A disclaimer to serbad the humourless - the last two sentences was an irony.
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Confused self righteous arsehole
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

Seriously? Those are compression artifacts. Everyone who watches TV sees this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:09:59 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 04:56:44 PM by notbatman

Seriously? Those are compression artifacts. Everyone who watches TV sees this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

I agree those do look like JPEG artifacts however that image is fake as shit. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key

Bonus video:

Nasa's GreenScreen Givaways -- https://youtu.be/Mtk5IRgPMCY (12:21)

Bonus bonus video:

Proof NASA uses ORAD -- https://youtu.be/t5ApcHMucJE (1:06)
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: