Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:20:49 AM

Brace yourselves, the window lickers are coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:40:23 AM

Suda123 is a troll

Putangina mu bobo

Translate: motherfucker stupid
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:47:15 AM

Suda123 is a troll

Putangina mu bobo

Yeah, they're after whatever seems serious and interesting on the forum. I've added him to "The List" today. Thanks for the info.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:08:25 AM

Suda123 is a troll

Putangina mu bobo

Yeah, they're after whatever seems serious and interesting on the forum. I've added him to "The List" today. Thanks for the info.

Actually I came from another forum, I think they were marketeers spamming BUY ETHEREUM but not bitcoin, then when I decided to look more into bitcoin it was really interesting. Also the forum back when bitcoin was going to hit 1k they were spamming buy bitcoin when it was 4$-7$.

What is more interesting where I live the politicians were doing meetings concerning bitcoin, the only people were there were rich old people,politicians etc.

They ended up inviting my mom *even if she was a wage slave* they thought she was a financial adviser so she got invited to the meeting then they were presenting an MLM bitcoin mining operation bitclub. So when I heard about it I was like wtf bitcoin is where I live lel.

SO I decided to check it out, the senator where I live personally does the presentations of bitcoin and the MLM buttcoin mining operation.

So I snuck in since they have no choice but to stack people under me, and the people under me are like business owners in shit LOL.

im just some guy that plays video games and elo boosts.

I read from the forum I go to that depending on what happens there are a lot of variables that could happen and im trying to find the boat to jump to.

these passed 2 weeks if I can compile all the information I learned, bitcoin forum has to be at least the pinnacle atm, but since this is regarding my future I can't full on troll.

I like this place a lot, the shills here and fud are called out and rektasaures

I have never saved money or invested in anything whether or not bitcoin fails or succeeds I learned way to much.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

In 2013 and 2014, I made a vow if ever I was involved in a coin, not to put my name on it. This was mostly to attempt to deflect politics and also for my personal safety against kidnapping and that sort of thing.

I have discovered that it is very difficult to gain confidence in a coin where the developers are anonymous.

Also I have discovered that my technical reputation carries some weight in this forum.

I think my original intention was w.r.t. to a coin with strong anonymity advances, and was also motivated by not wanting to be a target of TPTB. Well at this point, any such anonymity for myself is blown to smithereens and can't ever hope to get it back. I am old already at age 50. And the tail end of my career was destroyed by the Multiple Sclerosis and personal issues that exploded with losing vision in one eye in 1999. The point of saying this, is I don't have as much to lose as someone in a better situation.

Lately since I've been surviving on only leafy greens and coconut meat, I realized I could always survive even deep in the Amazon jungle or pretty much any where.

I've got one more chance to make my mark on my career. My intellect and coding abilities are still one of the best in the world (sorry but I know my abilities and this isn't bullshit ... if anyone thinks their abilities are top notch ... come on I'd love your help and competition!!).

Thus I have decided to put my name on my coin!

I will be leading this coin out in the open, which will make it much easier.

My coin will be launched without any anonymity features. That is a key point.

My anonymity designs will be offloaded to others and these can be added to the coin after the fact by others. I do not want to be held culpable for the anonymity stuff, although I will make sure all my awesome designs are passed on so they can be implemented.

My job will be to make sure this superior consensus design overtakes Bitcoin and gets spread out every where.

I will soon announce the name and make a thread for it in the Altcoin section, letting the community know it is coming.

Next we have a different plan for the community of this coin. We will not be doing the usual trolling in the forums. Instead we are going to have Wiki that anyone can make a comment to. These comments will remain in the history, but we will edit the Wiki and organize the logic so it is consumable by a person who comes to learn.

Means no censorship but we want to cut don't on the noise and focus on maximizing communication of essential information.

We'll post updates to the Altcoin forums, but we won't entertain tit'for'tat debates in the forums for our official moderated threads. Those who want can go to our Wikis. Of course any one can make an unofficial thread and go on and on and on in tirades should they wish.

P.S. just finished jogging at mid day tropical heat of the Philippines and I feel great.
Achilleas, Leonidas and Alexander the Great were not anonymous!

Kudos for making the right choice.

I am sick of all the Satoshis, BCNexts and Sunny Kings.

Sissys.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

I also agree with Marty Armstrong that the government in fact will shut down digital currencies at the moment when it interrupts tax collection on the large scale.

I think you have it backwards.  Government wants a digital only cash system.  Excerpt from my "Why Emunie is the Pandora's box of cryptocurrency" thread:

3)  Reputation variables and lack of PoW to create a closed system are really the key in linking biometric data to users.  This allows you to build the tax system into the coin/platform as well.  If the tax system is built into the coin, they can mandate any other form of currency or gold is an attempt at bypassing the tax code for money laundering, shutting down all alternatives.  Things like this are much harder to do with PoW & Bitcoin or Cryptonote.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:41:37 AM

Notice that the top 5 (not even 3!) are in all China.
Is BitFury in China?

They're not. I misread the chart. An absolute majority is in China however.

Quote from: r0ach
Government wants a digital only cash system

Absolutely. The War on Cash is in the OP of this thread.

Quote from: klee
Kudos for making the right choice.

Agree. I don't care who is a sissy or not but I think it gives the coin a better chance. For a new coin to succeed given Bitcoin's dominance and the headwinds facing all crypto is an enormous uphill battle. It needs every advantage possible.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:44:25 AM

I also agree with Marty Armstrong that the government in fact will shut down digital currencies at the moment when it interrupts tax collection on the large scale.

I think you have it backwards.  Government wants a digital only cash system.  Excerpt from my "Why Emunie is the Pandora's box of cryptocurrency" thread:

3)  Reputation variables and lack of PoW to create a closed system are really the key in linking biometric data to users.  This allows you to build the tax system into the coin/platform as well.  If the tax system is built into the coin, they can mandate any other form of currency or gold is an attempt at bypassing the tax code for money laundering, shutting down all alternatives.  Things like this are much harder to do with PoW & Bitcoin or Cryptonote.

You misunderstand the whole thing (I think).

The governments want and will roll out electronic money which is not equivalent to digital currency. Electronic money in this context means that there wont be paper money, so the government can tax the shit out from everyone due to channelling all payments via the electronic money system. That's what Armstrong says and it has nothing to do with digital currencies.

EDIT:
Electronic money in this context what for example the Danish started to implement and what has been talked in London between the EU finance officials a few weeks ago.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:47:53 AM

I think you have it backwards.  Government wants a digital only cash system.  Excerpt from my "Why Emunie is the Pandora's box of cryptocurrency" thread:

3)  Reputation variables and lack of PoW to create a closed system are really the key in linking biometric data to users.  This allows you to build the tax system into the coin/platform as well.  If the tax system is built into the coin, they can mandate any other form of currency or gold is an attempt at bypassing the tax code for money laundering, shutting down all alternatives.  Things like this are much harder to do with PoW & Bitcoin or Cryptonote.

The governments want and will roll out electronic money which is not equivalent to digital currency. Electronic money in this context means that there wont be paper money, so the government can tax the shit out from everyone due to channelling all payments via the electronic money system. That's what Armstrong says and it has nothing to do with digital currencies.

You're both saying the same thing. r0ach is also saying that eMonie is so government-friendly by its design (even more so than Bitcoin, I guess) that it could form the basis of the electronic money. I haven't studied it carefully enough to have an opinion on whether he is correct.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:53:27 AM

You're both saying the same thing. r0ach is also saying that eMonie is so government-friendly by its design (even more so than Bitcoin, I guess) that it could form the basis of the electronic money. I haven't studied it carefully enough to have an opinion on whether he is correct.

Yeah, I understand he is talking about sort of the same thing, but the issue is many here in BCT believes that when the government talks about electronic money they refer to a blockchain based decentralised solution. This couldn't be further from the truth. The governments' primary interest is to have a centralised electronic (i.e. paper and coin money free) system so the tax can be collected more effectively.
The crash and collapse is inevitable and therefore the tax - which will be the only remaining source of income for governments - will be collected this way.

That also means the government will hunt down all digital currencies that allows to hide money from the government. I agree with Armstrong that will happen, his arguments sounds logical to me.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:58:49 PM

Is it likely that people will ever realize that the "government" is not their servant, but a leech?

I mean, if they don't, the life of us freedom people remains difficult.

If they do, everybody's problems are over.

What bugs me in these discussions is that many think of government as their enemy. But there is no legitimate government that behaves such. The same as if you regard your father, mother, school, employer, God, etc. as your enemy. The system is very much wrong if that is the case. Any support for such a "government" should be withdrawn and peaceful people asked to stay away from it.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:08:28 PM

Just when I thought I had seen everything.  I had to slap myself in the face while reading this coin description:

http://identabit.com/

The great satan Dan Larimer strikes again.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:09:01 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 02:14:44 AM by TPTB_need_war

Thanks to klee and smooth for approving of my decision to make the anonymity features orthogonal, which IMO is what enables me to be the public face on the coin. I wanted to make sure that others think this is the correct decision, before buying the coin's proposed domain name with my credit/debit card. I assume rpietila also approves of that decision, based on his past stance that we should not fear government which he reiterated today. Again it makes no sense to attach the anonymity features of any such coin to myself, for if you want me to lead the improved consensus design then I need to not be in the crosshairs of those who hate anonymity features. If the coin can gain significant momentum from the advances in the consensus design, then the anonymity features are easy to fund and I'm confident there are a lot of great developers who are willing to peer review and implement the designs I already wrote down (their decision whether to do it anonymously or not).

W.r.t. to government's desire to move to trackable digital currency so they can easily tax everything that trades, I believe it is very likely the smart people in the think tanks for government know they need a competitive technological solution because if you put the government in control of some servers for all commerce of the world, then commerce would collapse because for example I registered my car for another year at the Land Transportation Office in the Philippines in January and as of yet the sticker for my license plate is still not available. The production of the stickers is constantly undergoing "re-bidding". This has been an annual ritual for the past 5 years and it is getting worse every year, in spite of the President claiming he has made drastic improvements in reforming the corruption and bureaucratic processes.

So I think instead they'd like a competitive system which they can regulate and which is inherently trackable. As long as the government can regulate the miners to force 666 KYC (know-your-customer) identification to accompany every transaction on a public block chain, then they track and tax everything. No need for the government to be in the business of running the world's servers for commerce, because if they do surely it will not be resilient and the entire commerce will have frequents "brown outs". AltcoinUK, just watch those national experiments to crash and burn as first examples. As Lazarus Long wrote, "the government specification for a mouse is an elephant".

So that is why I designed a consensus network which has the benefits of Satoshi's PoW, but also alleviates its weaknesses and including making it possible to push your transactions onto the block chain even if all the other mining nodes have come under control of the beast.

What I am trying to say is I believe nature always wins in the end. And the government can't have its cake and eat it too. I believe it will need resilience and in order to get it, it must have my design because for example Satoshi's design is destroyed if there is even a brief period of network fragmentation. And so the government will eventually have to accept that entropy of commerce can't go to 0. The cat and mouse game of cash will continue even with decentralized electronic money.

This is what I mean when I wrote Butterfly Effect. The government is not in control of the outcome. Nature is.

I will soon be posting some open source code up and announcing a proposed name. So we can really get the ball moving faster and everyone can realize I am not bullshitting.

Edit: we also have to bear in mind that those who are really in control also still want to have a fractional reserve system of finance so they can maintain control via the issuance of debt and/or the regulatory oversight of fractional reserves because private banks go bankrupt in the boom & bust cycle when they issue fractional reserves. Thus again their interests are for a competitive system they can regulate.

Regarding the entropy argument I made, there is no way one entity can be the bank and server of world. Entropy doesn't allow for that outcome. It wouldn't function. It violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Edit#2: good that I didn't decide to make the anonymity the second priority until recently. Otherwise I would have never discovered the holy grail of on chain anonymity. I still have the invention. I will pass it on for someone else to implement on the coin, so I become detached from the anonymity features. As for the anonymity network, I'll write down what is possible, but leave it to others to implement and the coin can fund this. I'll detail funding later...

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:25:24 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 02:17:12 AM by TPTB_need_war

For those who are suffering Multiple Sclerosis or any sort of chronic disease, I understand your suffering (even though others readers really can't feel and understand your suffering) and I want to tell you that I am having a miraculous result thus far several days after a 10 day fasting.

I removed all the following from my diet:

• Protein (no meat, no fish!)
  • Long chain fatty acids (eating only coconut meat for fat)
  • Sugars in any form (meaning no fruit also!)
  • Carbohydrates

The mature coconuts are good for about 5 days each, so coconut is a really efficient food. My gosh my foods costs have dropped to perhaps $2 per day. (still have to feed my gf though and they eat too much junk)

I have found that eating a lot of cayenne pepper is really helping a lot. Also I am craving it (like I want to add 10 tablespoons next time!). I had been told that it is anti-inflammatory and M.S. is an inflammation disease in some respects. This appears to prevent the flare-ups I would get after eating. Also it is making me feel so alive. It doesn't cause any problem with my stomach lining as far as I can tell it actually stops the stomach pains. Maybe there is a good reason the Mexicans eat so many peppers and why they are so strong and healthy.

I recommend Cholula hot sauce:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_7?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=cholula+hot+sauce&sprefix=cholula%2Cgrocery%2C404

I bought some Thai red pepper paste (no MSG, entirely natural ingredients) and I put a couple of tablespoons of that with a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper in palm or coconut oil in frying pan with loads of garlic, purple onion (shallots), then all kinds of vegetables and enough water to make a soup:

• Green onions, i.e. scallion, and include the entire green leaf
  • Cauliflower
  • Broccoli
  • Leafy greens
  • Carrots
  • Cabbage
  • Malunggay

That is delicious and very satisfying.

Do NOT use another kind of oil. The others are not medium chain fatty acids. The entire point of this diet is to keep your body in ketogenesis metabolism which deprives the malformed entities in the body of sustenance; and not the normal metabolism which feeds the ill health.

Another dish I created yesterday is to fry garlic, purple onions, and Ampalaya in palm oil. Mmmm, so delicious and can even put the hot sauce on it to add flavor.

I am also still munching on the raw leafy greens as well during the day.

I haven't had any Chronic Fatigue. I am so exploding with energy right now I can barely sit in my chair. I will need to go running in the hot weather so I can calm down and work. This is precisely the problem I used to have (before the M.S.) which is why I needed my athletics.

I hope this sustains. It is becoming very promising. I feel my head and throat clearing. My vision is coming back. I was looking at the sunset and it was so clear and it was like I was reborn again. I was just speechless and then I cried.

I didn't get much work done yesterday because after lunch I was in the mall the entire afternoon standing in 4 different lines (and they never have enough tellers in the Philippines in spite of the wages being only $10 daily): the bank to pay my rent, the Globe telcom to pay my internet line, the bills payment line for my electric bill, and finally standing in checkout line at grocery (where I met a very cool, cute, fun, smart 5 year old boy half-german and half-filipino and he was keeping me occupied in conversation so I wasn't bored). I had to do it, not my gf this time at least. With the traffic getting really bad now in Davao, add another hour to get home in the taxi (my driver's license expired recently so another problem on my todo list). Also my gf had to wait at the house for the Kombucha tea SCOBY starter to arrive via LBC courier. By the time I finished teaching her how to cook these new dishes, I was too sleepy to work last night.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:23:13 AM

lack of PoW to create a closed system are really the key in linking biometric data to users  ...  Things like this are much harder to do with PoW & Bitcoin or Cryptonote.

Correct on the first point. Incorrect on the second one. It is trivial to capture Satoshi's design with regulation of 51% of the pools (weighted by hash rate of course). They can then refuse to include any block that doesn't include 666 KYC identification.

brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:51:49 AM

For those who are suffering Multiple Sclerosis or any sort of chronic disease, I understand your suffering (even though others readers really can't feel and understand your suffering) and I want to tell you that I am having a miraculous result thus far several days after a 10 day fasting.

Cheesy

This is so incredibly off-topic but while you are at it let me suggest: have you tried getting your hands on local coconut vinegar? kind of looks like this:

Although I believe this one is the "tuba" derivative which is consumed as an alcoholic beverage.

When I'm in the Philippines it's part of almost all of my meals and has the perfect combination of coconut goodness and the spice you're looking for (I believe they use bird eyes chilies to make it)

Anyway... good stuff  Grin

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:26:48 AM

Someone sent me the comment that Islam is a greater threat than Western governments.

Whether that is true or not, my reply is Western governments disarmed the people, so then don't blame Islam when it overruns your people. The fundamental problem remains the Western governments.

Let the Islamists try to take Texas and they will all be served for dinner on a Texas barbecue!

What happened to Greece  Huh Afaik, you guys used to be warriors and athletic specimens. Turned into a socialist, pussy state. I don't know the history of Athens well. Did you ever have widespread individual use of weapons?

I was thinking about how much the world has changed after that exchange I had with the 5 year old boy yesterday. When I was 5 years old, I was outside all day playing tackle football and taking great pride in getting a bloody nose ever day. I actually looked forward to get to rumble every day at literally age 5. These days boys shoot in video games.

P.S. my suspicion is the banksters are funding and creating the fundamentalism in the Middle East on purpose, so again I think the banksters beast is the core of the problem.

I don't want to be involved in the politics of the world. I want to create some technologies which via Butterfly Effects can spawn into the new directions of the impending Knowledge Age. The world politics will take care of itself. People are going to adjust and do what they do. Sorry that is not my role.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 06:12:35 AM

P.S. my suspicion is the banksters are funding and creating the fundamentalism in the Middle East on purpose, so again I think the banksters beast is the core of the problem.

There's a good PBS Frontline that goes into depth on how the Syrian rebels are armed and trained by US elements, but they are only given enough to keep the conflict ongoing. Divide and conquer.

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:17:13 AM

You are all missing the point on Islam...
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:29:13 AM

http://hackaday.com/2015/09/02/save-wifi-act-now-to-save-wifi-from-the-fcc/
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: