Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646835 times)
over45

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:51:05 PM

The mere fact that you're on here incessantly praising Armstrong and providing zero evidence proves that you're either the man himself, paid by Armstrong or a lonely troll with nothing else to do.

People want to see the facts which have been documented thoroughly on this site against Armstrong and no one can dispute them.

I am not on here incessantly praising Armstrong.  I sometimes post within a reply that his service has worked for me and saved me a ton of money.  That is a fact -- and absent of me providing documented trade receipts - bashers like you and others will never accept it.  I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else, nor would I want to.   He is by far one of the smartest financial minds on the planet and his grasp of macro economics and geo-political history is in high demand.  I would bet that you and most everyone else here checks his blog numerous times a week.

There is not one thing that I have ever posted that is false.  Not one.  Can't say the same about the childish bashers here.  They make false accusations, come up with wild theories and questionable assumptions to berate someone who doesn't deserve it.

A totally unbiased poster recently nailed it:  there are some here who's egos were hurt and they are acting like children.  Time to get over yourself and get a life and get a job. 
believeonjesus

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:01:13 PM

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-expert-martin-armstrong-stop-destruction-world-economy
AC will you pitch in
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:51:19 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

Apparently Martin Armstrong is VERY worried. With good reason indeed. Loses every discussion, discredits himself to the point where he cannot use one of his avatars any more. Makes Threats of Legal Action based on posting of copyrighted material covered under the Fair use doctrine. Desperate, threadbare, bankrupt.

Now spamming is his tool of last resort. Thanks heaps for demonstrating that to everybody!

over45 talks senseless garbage while we prove here for everyone to see that

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:17:30 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:26 PM by AnonymousCoder

Economic Advice by Martin Armstrong

Alright, no problem. Thanks for the heads up. Here we go.

Another Coronavirus scam, shameless Martin Armstrong self-promotion / advertisement.

Calls himself an "expert".

Let's get the record straight ... The ...

Martin Armstrong so thoroughly discredits himself in many blog posts, only a complete idiot would take any of his advice.

The guy is such a crackpot, he does not even know what the words "economic", "economy" actually mean.

As usual, I provide the naked Proof.

Take for example his ideas on food security, the most important topic on the planet:

Local Food a Good Idea for Economic Freedom
Posted Feb 5, 2016 by Martin Armstrong
Sorry for the typo, this is a good idea for those who want to look at having a back-up for the future. But this idea should also be taken seriously in places that need to import food. The number one reason politicians have stated that Greece should remain in the euro is that they have to import their food. This would eliminate the majority of that problem. I strongly recommend Greeks look at this technology. It can also provide economic freedom from the EU.
The Way of the Future
Posted Feb 5, 2016 by Martin Armstrong
One of the more vital technological advancements has been developed. They can grow all the necessary food without farmland from inside a warehouse that is completely free from genetic tinkering or chemical whatever.
This technology and has been doing a bang-up job around the world. It would probably not be a bad idea to set one up in a basement for the years ahead. This is the way of the future - fresh food coming from your basement.

So here we go. Expand your basement to the size of a few acres and grow wheat, rice and potatoes.

Some say say Martin Armstrong is an economist. He isn't one. He is a school drop-out who spent 11 years in jail. Anyway: How could any economist ignore economic principles?

Show me one farmer on earth who economically produces staple food without sunlight. There isn't one and there will never be one.

No my friend, this was NOT an April Fool's Joke - check the dates.

Now he thinks that based on his Economic Expertise as documented herein, the Government would take his advice once again.

Any questions?

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
urex

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:02:33 AM

One wonders if over45 et al have read some of the calmer investigations into whether or not MA has any legitimacy from earlier in the thread.  Long time, dispassionate readers of MA can't help but notice times when he comes across as disingenuous.  The tendency is to make excuses for his disingenuousness because he comes across as altruistic.  I think that this thread has compiled enough evidence to give pause to the most ardent MA apologists; if they read the evidence.

Having said that, I have been reading him for ten years and will continue to do so.  While his narcissism approaches the the pathetic, he is entertaining if nothing else.

AC, you are beginning to come across as petulant and even a bit unhinged at times.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:34:11 AM

Thanks for your comment.

AC, you are beginning to come across as petulant and even a bit unhinged at times.

I am not surprised by that.

Please keep in mind that most remaining MA supporters here are still trying to use this platform for advertising purposes. One way or the other, they are paid by MA and my responses to their tactics are influenced by their style.

If you are interested in a more moderate style you are welcome to visit armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com which is basically a compilation of the facts.

Wow, my virus scanner pops up and wants to educate me about Coronavirus scams as I write this ...
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:56:37 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2020, 06:20:14 AM by Traxo

Letter to president confidence trick

Here is the letter that Martin Armstrong allegedly sent to president Trump:  
https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/President-Donald-Trump-Letter-Final.pdf

COMMENT:
President Trump also made reference to needing to be careful “not to make the cure worse than the disease”-also a suggestion you made in your letter!

REPLY:
This letter is circulating around many governments right now. I believe it will even be discussed this morning in Britain behind closed doors. There is another agenda which has been playing out.

Because umm... Marty is the only one using that phrase... What?

COMMENT: Marty, Trump read your letter. He is adopting a lot of that from the student loans but most telling is he used your analogy that more people die in car crashes but we do not outlaw cars.

REPLY: I believe the letter has made it also around Congress and is circulating in the British Parliament. I want to thank everyone for helping. I will do another regarding Social Security. Now is the time when we just may be able to push back.

What? How is that even "his" analogy. A lot of people who find this Covid situation ridiculous are using the same analogies.  
(Analogy with regards to smoking is also used, but mostly ridiculed, presumably by smokers?)

So 3 (three) important pages of advice to a president, and all Trump took of out of it is... two phrases that common people have been using for months?
Give me a break lol.  

Nevertheless, he made some good points in the letter, but it's not groundbreaking at all.  

Also, why is he even writing these letters if government will never listen in the first place (as he says)? So they are circling it between all these governments who won't listen to it anyway? Why are they sharing the letter then? For the laughs? Then they enjoy the dinner together?  

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:48:10 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:17 PM by AnonymousCoder

Unsolicited Government Advice
by Martin Armstrong

Letter to president confidence trick
Also, why is he even writing these letters if government will never listen in the first place (as he says)? So are circling it between all the governments who won't listen to it anyway? Why are they sharing the letter? For the laughs? Then they enjoy the dinner together?

As you pointed out quite correctly, it is another confidence trick in the toolbox of his scam.

So as he can later once again claim that he has provided Government advice.

Unsolicited advice which is a mental health issue (search google for it).

No chance in hell that this petition with the name of a convicted felon and scammer on it will get the minimum number of signatures. And he knows it. Why is his name on it? Self-promotion, advertising. A petition is for something to happen not for someone personally doing it. It is pathetic.

The other issue with this petition, and this is the proof, is that it has a due date of April 22, 2020. By then, this will be all over anyway and he knows that as well. All Propaganda, hot air.

The funny thing is that his business is even sustainable while every man and his dog knows it is a scam. As he wrote to me: "There is no such thing as bad publicity".

It is just the way armstrongeconomics does business. Until he gets locked up behind bars again. Don't forget: we are prepared for every aspect of his system, and we respond on short notice. We have all the bullets to win this war of words. Proof: We wrote about the Government Advice Scam before this Coronavirus thing even started.

I am fairly confident that the Government has Health advisers with a proven track record who are feverishly working on damage control, to fine tune the response as to prevent the overwhelming of the health system. Therefore things have to be shut down to some extent even in face of the economic damage. The last thing is to have to look after a crackpot like Martin Armstrong. What would he be doing anyway? Handing out face masks? He is incompetent!

And here is the last bullet point, a general one that is most critical. With the level of media activity for decades, the daily blog writing, he has not even had the time to become proficient in any field.

With his proven track record of incompetent advice, plagiarism and fraud, having wasted 11 years in prison, how can this school dropout even claim to be competent in any field?

He as not written even a single peer-reviewed paper, and he was NEVER in any discussion with competent people that could challenge him.

This is the blueprint for a crackpot.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:31:24 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:09 PM by AnonymousCoder

I forgot to say: The cat is out of the bag, the Charlatan-in-chief has no clothes.

We won the war. The truth is out, and it is NOT somewhere in the middle.

Resistance is futile.

fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:34:30 PM

I agree with Urex. There are extremes on both sides.

AC has made many points that probably can't be denied. Your points are extremely well
documented on this thread over and over and anyone reading through here can't miss
them. Give it a break and get a life. As you say the war is won, so move on already.

The people who weren't drawn in hook, line and sinker by what MA is selling and didn't
get burned might want to have a forum here where they can freely discuss what they
think might be of value without being harassed be people who are unable to come to terms
and accept their own failings.
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:48:08 PM

The mere fact that you're on here incessantly praising Armstrong and providing zero evidence proves that you're either the man himself, paid by Armstrong or a lonely troll with nothing else to do.

People want to see the facts which have been documented thoroughly on this site against Armstrong and no one can dispute them.

I am not on here incessantly praising Armstrong.  I sometimes post within a reply that his service has worked for me and saved me a ton of money.  That is a fact -- and absent of me providing documented trade receipts - bashers like you and others will never accept it.  I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else, nor would I want to.   He is by far one of the smartest financial minds on the planet and his grasp of macro economics and geo-political history is in high demand.  I would bet that you and most everyone else here checks his blog numerous times a week.

There is not one thing that I have ever posted that is false.  Not one.  Can't say the same about the childish bashers here.  They make false accusations, come up with wild theories and questionable assumptions to berate someone who doesn't deserve it.

A totally unbiased poster recently nailed it:  there are some here who's egos were hurt and they are acting like children.  Time to get over yourself and get a life and get a job. 

You've have proven my point.
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:02:04 PM

I agree with Urex. There are extremes on both sides.

AC has made many points that probably can't be denied. Your points are extremely well
documented on this thread over and over and anyone reading through here can't miss
them. Give it a break and get a life. As you say the war is won, so move on already.

The people who weren't drawn in hook, line and sinker by what MA is selling and didn't
get burned might want to have a forum here where they can freely discuss what they
think might be of value without being harassed be people who are unable to come to terms
and accept their own failings.

Anonymous has made his point very clear why he is doing this.

Simple, provide some factual material that people can't dispute and not spam useless nonsense.

Over45 likes tell everyone how great Armstrong is without any evidence. If he's not going to provide anything, then why is here?
over45

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:43:03 PM

Over45 likes tell everyone how great Armstrong is without any evidence. If he's not going to provide anything, then why is here?

Why are you here?  What evidence do you want me to provide - trading confirmations? 

I can't help it if the little people here can't read or understand charts, trends or channels.  Do you know what a reverse head and shoulders is?  How about death cross?  Everything is out in the open and with Socrates capital flows map and trend definitions it's not hard to figure this stuff out.  Especially with the marco geopolitical commentary that Armstrong provides. 

Anything else you'd like to know?  Why don't the bashers here learn to properly understand targets and channels - that would be a start.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:28:03 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:01 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

Martin Armstrong is publishing misleading content here under his handle over45.

He also recently posted here as m96 and under Gumbi. Gumbi needs a break because he has fallen flat on his face here once again.

His scheme has been exposed many times. The damage is done. Irreversible damage. It's a scam. Game over. There are just too many facts.

You are welcome to check the facts here.

The charlatan has no clothes.

Marty, unfortunately MANY people who bought your reports are very unhappy.

Please refer to the following recent sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

If you want to contact Marty directly, just send a private message here: Contact Martin Armstrong and daughter.

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising. Yes, fraudulent advertising, false advertising. And we are here to take corrective action with information, just the facts.

Meanwhile, our themes of the day are still "Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?", "Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic" and "Economic Advice by Martin Armstrong".

And YOU MARTY (posting as over45 here), you get your standard reminder as promised. You fight facts with spam, you get the warning. You have been warned!

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 12:03:11 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:49:53 PM by AnonymousCoder

As I said before: The cat is out of the bag, the Charlatan-in-chief has no clothes.

Resistance is futile.

I am sure the paid spammers are out in full force, working overtime, but they have been banned before, they are discredited.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 08:18:04 AM

As I said before: The  cat is out of the bag, the Charlatan-in-chief has no clothes.

Resistance is futile.

I am sure the paid spammers are out in full force, working overtime, but they have been banned before, they are discredited.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

yeo - paid trolls are the evil - we need better ways, anonymity is mostly evil as well btw. dont trust - verify - do own research

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 08:20:10 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2020, 08:50:03 AM by Traxo

[...]
There is not one thing that I have ever posted that is false.  Not one.  Can't say the same about the childish bashers here.  They make false accusations, come up with wild theories and questionable assumptions to berate someone who doesn't deserve it.

A totally unbiased poster recently nailed it:  there are some here who's egos were hurt and they are acting like children.  Time to get over yourself and get a life and get a job.  

You've have proven my point.

@over45 and other trolls are still welcome to refute any false information presented here.  
Come one trolls, there is a lot of coherently composed material, just to name a few:  

https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg53513881#msg53513881  

Why not just pick one and refute it coherently, why do you resort to baseless claims and ad-hominem?  
Surely if Marty is so great, it's very easy for you to refute at least something?  

Give it a break and get a life. As you say the war is won, so move on already.

Nice try.  

What's the matter for you trolls? Why don't YOU leave yourself, and let people post in-depth analysis of various "predictions" and claims by mr. Armstrong?  
What is it that you are doing here again? In your 80+ posts history, you have not used EVEN ONE link to back-up anything you said, while honest people always used clear quotes and sources.  
Kindly answer why are you spamming this thread?

@m96, @WHATEVERBABY2, @over45 et al...

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING ANY CREDIBILITY, OR GETTING THE "TRUTH" OUT
THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Everybody can see that your agenda is to sweep facts under the rug, but it's not happening. The only way to stop exposing the dishonest Martin Armstrong, is to actually prove that he's being honest. I presume you would have done it by now, if it were possible.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 08:29:33 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:49:45 PM by AnonymousCoder

As I said before: The cat is out of the bag, the Charlatan-in-chief has no clothes.

Resistance is futile.

yeo - paid trolls are the evil - we need better ways, anonymity is mostly evil as well btw. dont trust - verify - do own research

Grin

I agree - do your own research. But who can afford it? It took me more than a year to get to this point, building armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com.

If a society wants to function efficiently, I should have someone who I can trust WITHOUT doing this massive amount of work myself. Perhaps google should provide an AI based web site verification service, such as

The Martin Armstrong Lie Detector I proposed before?

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 08:31:21 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2020, 06:24:03 PM by AnonymousCoder

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast

We don't want to spam this thread so go here: (click)

over45

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 01:47:23 PM

To whomever asked - here is one thing you wanted addressed and for which you provided a link and cut and paste information:

Martin will also try to convince you that he "clearly" predicted Trump 2016 victory: 

Quote from: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/the-corruption-in-the-department-of-justice/
Posted Mar 21, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

Our model CLEARLY forecast Trump would win and it targeted the 2016 election.

However, if you read the following

Quote from: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/can-hillary-win/
Posted Aug 3, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Our model is not unanimous for Trump. There is technically a 25% chance that Hillary could win, which one of our four models projects a Democratic victory.

You can notice he didn't really predict it.  It just happens that he placed his odds on Trump, but so had millions of other people. 
He also had a way out for every situation, he covered election rigging,

Quote from: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/do-i-think-hillary-will-win-buckle-your-seats-this-will-be-worse-than-you-thought/
Posted Aug 24, 2016 by Martin Armstrong
Looking at the Electoral College, yes it appears to be a close race again. The population voting models only give Hillary a 25% chance of winning. But the press is in all out war against Trump and the American people creating propaganda like we have never seen in American history. 
Once again, I will say this. UNLESS there is a huge turnout, they will UNDOUBTEDLY rig the game for Hillary. You have the Republican Elite who behind the curtain are pushing for Hillary. So I would also have to assume they will rig the election every which way possible. There is far too much at stake to allow an OUTSIDER to go to Washington. They stole state from Bernie to make sure Hillary won. Without that, Bernie would have been the candidate.

So I believe they will rig the game. The cannot afford a Trump victory. IF THERE IS A HUGE popular turnout that puts Trump in that 60% category, I believe they will assassinate him. He would tear the bankers apart and has already stated he will end nation-building, which is the life-blood of neoconservative. Maybe I am wrong and Trump will win. That remains to be seen for my opinion is not worth much – it’s just opinion.

Give us a break.  Armstrong was one of the only people that projected that Trump had a good chance of winning the election, and as your clips note, there are various models running behind the scenes.  Anything could have happened during the course of the election and to try and use this to discredit him is simply a joke.  I am sure that if I was to take the time and go back through all of his postings, I could find other comments regarding the election that support his forecasts - at various stages of the election, but I'm not going to spend the time.  You would have to be a fool to use this as an argument against Armstrong.  Even you include:

That remains to be seen for my opinion is not worth much – it’s just opinion.

I will also mention that he posted yesterday that he was offering his book on ebay - and it sold out in just over an hour.  So much for you bashers and your theory that no one values his opinion.  Next you will tell us he bought the books himself.

Wake up and realize that he is one of, if not THE, most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to the global economy, currency and Geo-political matters.  He is in high demand.  You all make yourselves look like childish fools - and have done a good job of it at that. 

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: