Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646807 times)
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:41:10 PM

What seems so odd to me is the amount of effort put into convincing everyone here that he is a fraud.

The guy was saying for years that there was a major turning point and the DOW made a high on that date then fluttered around and dumped 25% almost overnight. All majors went limit down within 1 minute of the market opening today?

Was he wrong? You bet he was fucking wrong. He was saying we would get a downward move after the turning point but that it would only be a minor correction.

So fraud or not he is on to something big.

I have read all the posts and blogs by the ever so diligent person who sent time and efforts putting together that dude is a scam blog and frankly I am not impressed.

Einstein could have been a pedophile and that would not have changed shit. Same with Armstrong.

I have followed him for a long time and I could never find a reason to think he is a complete fraud. Partial fraud, maybe but I don't care. He built the model, he wrote the software and he is by far the best technical analyst for the macro picture.

Laugh at your own peril. The WHOLE thesis the guy has been spouting FOR YEARS is coming to fruition before OUR VERY EYES.

Armstrong's main work is the Economic Confidence Model (ECM).

In the last years he stated numerous times that he thought that the world economy would decline into the 2020 ECM Date. Only in the last months before the 2020 ECM Date he changed tunes to: "If it's going to be a high, we will go lower and vice versa". So that means that Armstrong has been interpreting his own model wrong for years.

Then the 2020 ECM Date came. He actually didn't know what the turning point would mark. He was talking about Syria, Libya, Russian constitution, impeachment, interest rates, the Dow and what not. Again Armstrong didn't only interpret his model wrong, he didn't know what it would mark.

First, it seemed like the stock market high marked the 2020 ECM Date, which then Armstrong touted on the blog. Then everybody who got short got burned because all major indices were making new highs in February. Again, major confusion.

Isn't it strange that the inventor of a model, who calls himself the Forecaster, can't interpret his own model? Logically makes it very hard for some people to trust somebody like that. And Armstrong just brushes everything off like it's nothing, while his readers are making wrong investment decisions on his comments for years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
over45

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:43:47 PM

Time for your nap AC.   When you decide to show us the proof of your accusations that we are paid bashers -- or that I am actually Martin Armstrong himself - you might gain a shred of credibility.   

There are more holes in your posts and theories than swiss cheese. 

Tell you what:  I will go to court with you formally and argue this case before a judge.  You have falsely accused Armstrong on multiple levels and need to be held accountable.  Your charge of fraud is serious and damages his reputation.  I will get standing from the Armstrong organization to do this.  Since you are so sure of yourself - you shouldn't have a problem with this.  We will handle this the English way - where the loser pays the others attorneys fees.  So if you win - I'll pay your atty fees.  But if you lose - you pay mine.  You can hire any atty you want and I'll hire any atty I want.  Put your money where your mouth is and lets have at it. 

Post your real contact info or send it to me in a private message. 

While I'm at it I might suggest Armstrong go after this website for allowing copyrighted material be posted.   

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:11:45 AM

Time for your nap AC.   When you decide to show us the proof of your accusations that we are paid bashers -- or that I am actually Martin Armstrong himself - you might gain a shred of credibility.   

Tell you what:  I will go to court with you formally and argue this case before a judge.  You have falsely accused Armstrong on multiple levels and need to be held accountable.  Your charge of fraud is serious and damages his reputation.  I will get standing from the Armstrong organization to do this.  Since you are so sure of yourself - you shouldn't have a problem with this.  We will handle this the English way - where the loser pays the others attorneys fees.  So if you win - I'll pay your atty fees.  But if you lose - you pay mine.  You can hire any atty you want and I'll hire any atty I want.  Put your money where your mouth is and lets have at it. 

While I'm at it I might suggest Armstrong go after this website for allowing copyrighted material be posted.   

Ive reported marty to the feds so they are probably reviewing his website at the moment collecting data for all the misrepresentations and lies that he spouts on videos. There is a lot of data to collect so please bear with them, marty has provided them with lots of ammunition. See you in court over45, you cant just post something like that and not follow up like you do with your trading and then show no results lol.

You are a muppet of the highest order.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:57:20 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:09 PM by AnonymousCoder

Ive reported marty to the feds so they are probably reviewing his website at the moment collecting data for all the misrepresentations and lies that he spouts on videos. There is a lot of data to collect so please bear with them, marty has provided them with lots of ammunition....

Should be a piece of cake. See Martin Armstrong Financial Advice: Do not buy the Low!.

He sells financial advice which is in conflict with what he is allowed to do, in conflict with his fine print.
Now over45, one of his happy clients as he likes to present himself, wants to sue us for publishing the evidence Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Give me a break!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:53:34 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 02:10:28 AM by Gumbi

Time for your nap AC.   When you decide to show us the proof of your accusations that we are paid bashers -- or that I am actually Martin Armstrong himself - you might gain a shred of credibility.  

Tell you what:  I will go to court with you formally and argue this case before a judge.  You have falsely accused Armstrong on multiple levels and need to be held accountable.  Your charge of fraud is serious and damages his reputation.  I will get standing from the Armstrong organization to do this.  Since you are so sure of yourself - you shouldn't have a problem with this.  We will handle this the English way - where the loser pays the others attorneys fees.  So if you win - I'll pay your atty fees.  But if you lose - you pay mine.  You can hire any atty you want and I'll hire any atty I want.  Put your money where your mouth is and lets have at it.  

Ive reported marty to the feds so they are probably reviewing his website at the moment collecting data for all the misrepresentations and lies that he spouts on videos. There is a lot of data to collect so please bear with them, marty has provided them with lots of ammunition. See you in court over45, you cant just post something like that and not follow up like you do with your trading and then show no results lol.

Dibley there is no need to be upset. If you would like I will let you know when a reversal Is elected in real time and demonstrate that price movement is far from random.

This will be pm only. we will always need fools like coder to sell to and I intend to keep it that way.  I hope he keeps posting and wasting his time here. He either has no life and lives in his parents basement or is being paid to post here, you decide.

Remember everything Armstrong says is for educational purposes only so there can be no lawsuit.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:34:16 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:01 PM by AnonymousCoder

Nice to see you back here Gumbi. I always like to see you engaged, serving the public with your gifts to humanity. Keep up the good work! I know it is tiring to persuade these non-believers, but you might have to invest another full day of hard work. Today's theme is here.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:51:21 AM

Time for your nap AC.   When you decide to show us the proof of your accusations that we are paid bashers -- or that I am actually Martin Armstrong himself - you might gain a shred of credibility.  

Tell you what:  I will go to court with you formally and argue this case before a judge.  You have falsely accused Armstrong on multiple levels and need to be held accountable.  Your charge of fraud is serious and damages his reputation.  I will get standing from the Armstrong organization to do this.  Since you are so sure of yourself - you shouldn't have a problem with this.  We will handle this the English way - where the loser pays the others attorneys fees.  So if you win - I'll pay your atty fees.  But if you lose - you pay mine.  You can hire any atty you want and I'll hire any atty I want.  Put your money where your mouth is and lets have at it.  

Dibley there is no need to be upset. If you would like I will let you know when a reversal Is elected in real time and demonstrate that price movement is far from random.

This will be pm only. we will always need fools like coder to sell to and I intend to keep it that way.  I hope he keeps posting and wasting his time here. He either has no life and lives in his parents basement or is being paid to post here, you decide.

Remember everything Armstrong says is for educational purposes only so there can be no lawsuit.

Ah gumbi why are you replying for the other muppet lol  oh same person lol well done marty and why also are you trying to protect marty oh same person lol.

Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thanks for your offer but as posted by countless others the losses taken from martys nonesense is beyond a joke and he continues to misrepresent with no proof of any results as posted countess times but you can show nada, nothing zero, nowt nixie noodles. Lol waste of space

knock knock marty its the feds
decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:32:32 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 03:43:40 AM by decipher11

Here is the trick used by Martin Armstrong and is avatar to try to shut down this open blog. His avatars are constantly asking people to post info from his private blog, so once done this could be is next move.

I attended WEC in Berlin in 2015 were he called for Gold to break $1000 to reach $600 by April his "second benchmark", which never append. He assumed that if it top twice in 2011-2012 it should bottom twice, this kind of fiction is the core of his multi-billions $ model - hillarious !

Then after April 2015, since gold was going up non stop, in his public blog he stated that during the Berlin WEC he warned the attendees that gold would pop up. Changing his fictional narrative - "right on target" - to stick to reality.

We have all proof of his lies since all attendees got the recorded video of the WEC.

If he takes you to court ... message me I have material, and contact of many, many angry attendees who will support your case again Martin Armstrong and provide material again this crook.

Attendees after realizing that they have been mislead by this guy used to call him "snake oil seller"

nstrdms

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 03:51:45 AM

In a recent show on FSN, Armstrong is now claiming he predicted this crash and severity, which is a LIE.

He is on record for saying there will be a minor dip and then go right back up! He never emphasized a major crash of this magnitude beforehand!

He always makes claims of accurately predicting the future in hindsight! If he opened his blog up for comments he would be inundated with factual criticism.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:07:53 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 07:27:05 AM by AnonymousCoder

Then after April 201(5)6, since gold was going up non stop, in his public blog he stated that during the Berlin WEC he warned the attendees that gold would pop up. Changing his fictional narrative - "right on target" - to stick to reality.

We have all proof of his lies since all attendees got the recorded video of the WEC.

If he takes you to court ... message me I have material, and contact of many, many angry attendees who will support your case again Martin Armstrong and provide material again this crook.

Attendees after realizing that they have been mislead by this guy used to call him "snake oil seller"

Since about a year ago, after the mood in this blog turned around, and even more so after early 2016, a massive amount of additional evidence has been collected here and at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com. I did some of the latter, working on this non-stop literally, with the option in mind that someone might finally see the value of this additional material and take this fraudulent outfit to court. The idea is not new, and a few people are already talking about it. I think it is about time now. I have done my part - who is the next guy who will finish him off from the legal perspective?

We need someone with the the ability to focus on the core issues without getting confused and distracted. There are many aspects of this scheme that stink to high heaven but when approaching the case from the legal perspective, one needs to have a clean structured strategy, and some of these issues might not matter too much while others are core and critical.
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 05:41:46 AM

Educational purpose???

Armstrong's only intention is to defraud the subscribers by claiming that he has an AI program Socrates, running on super-computer.  He can either show the receipts that he paid several million dollars for the energy cost for running on super-computer, OR
he can go to JAIL.

All of these lies, Armstrong has helped self-documented them, and were archived in the Internet Archive.

He just leeches off mankind, and he is very proud of his (dis-)service to everyone who got cheated.

MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:01:50 AM

Let's analyze what happened in Armstrong's case, from CFTC press release:
In July, 2004, the CFTC entered an order against Harold Ludwig, former co-director, with Martin Armstrong, of PGM, which required Ludwig to pay $4.9 million in restitution and a $2 million civil monetary penalty for his role in fraudulently allocating profitable trades to benefit himself rather than the Princeton customers. Also in July, 2004, the CFTC entered an order against William Rogers and Maria Toczylowski, the former President and Vice President, respectively, of the commodity futures division of Republic New York Securities, Corp. (Republic). The order required them to pay $6 million and $400,000 in restitution and $2 million and $240,000 in civil monetary penalties, respectively, for their roles in executing net asset value letters that intentionally misrepresented the true values of the Princeton accounts and for assisting in fraudulently allocating trades to the detriment of Princeton customers (See CFTC Press Release 4952-04, July 13, 2004).

Co-director Ludwig admitted guilty, and pay $6.9 million for restitution.  Officers at Republic New York Securities paid over $2 million for their assistance to PEI/Armstrong.

And Armstrong claiming innocence??  WHY would ANY officers at the brokerage house ASSIST anyone to fake the customers' statements willingly?  Armstrong is an expert swindler, who just knows how to pay his way to fake trading success.

Think about it.  Co-director is guilty, and Armstrong is either a blind old man or a darn stupid guy who cannot see the fraud happening under his eyes.  OR that he IS guilty, except he has never wanted to admit that.

Armstrong probably stole millions of dollars from customers.  Now he is back at his best in his games, defrauding millions of naive retail investors, and he claims for
EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE

Hello?!  Everything is just an EDUCATIONAL purpose for the naive retail investors, NOT to listen to this con artist ever again.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:10:43 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:53:52 PM by AnonymousCoder

Let's analyze what happened in Armstrong's case, from CFTC press release:
In July, 2004, the CFTC entered an order against Harold Ludwig, former co-director, with Martin Armstrong, of PGM, which required Ludwig to pay $4.9 million in restitution and a $2 million civil monetary penalty for his role in fraudulently allocating profitable trades to benefit himself rather than the Princeton customers. Also in July, 2004, the CFTC entered an order against William Rogers and Maria Toczylowski, the former President and Vice President, respectively, of the commodity futures division of Republic New York Securities, Corp. (Republic). The order required them to pay $6 million and $400,000 in restitution and $2 million and $240,000 in civil monetary penalties, respectively, for their roles in executing net asset value letters that intentionally misrepresented the true values of the Princeton accounts and for assisting in fraudulently allocating trades to the detriment of Princeton customers (See CFTC Press Release 4952-04, July 13, 2004).

Co-director Ludwig admitted guilty, and pay $6.9 million for restitution. Officers at Republic New York Securities paid over $2 million for their assistance to PEI/Armstrong.

And Armstrong claiming innocence?? WHY would ANY officers at the brokerage house ASSIST anyone to fake the customers' statements willingly? Armstrong is an expert swindler, who just knows how to pay his way to fake trading success.

Think about it. Co-director is guilty, and Armstrong is either a blind old man or a darn stupid guy who cannot see the fraud happening under his eyes. OR that he IS guilty, except he has never wanted to admit that.

Armstrong probably stole millions of dollars from customers. Now he is back at his best in his games, defrauding millions of naive retail investors, and he claims for
EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE

Hello?! ?Everything is just an EDUCATIONAL purpose for the naive retail investors, NOT to listen to this con artist ever again.

That's informative. Fine. But where is the punch line? We need new case studies, evidence, proof, exposure of the inconsistencies case by case.

If you could wrap this up to expose the Forecaster movie as a lie and paid-for misinformation / infomercial name clearing device as suggested by critics already, then that would be something.

You would be able to use this old material, recycle it and put it into context with new claims that Martin Armstrong made. That is how to do it, and this is what armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com is about and should be about.

Why does it work? Because that is the trick that Martin Armstrong uses - you use his own trick and turn it against him.

Again, in other words, you unwrap his story, reconstruct the reality from facts and show exactly what the difference is between the two versions which shows the stuff he lies about. Simple.

Take This one as an example. At a first glance, it looks ridiculous. Who would have thought about it? It is the first time anybody ever wrote about it. You pick a theme, research the facts, and in no time, you nail him against the wall because he lies about everything.

It always works because he MUST contradict himself. In this case, it is impossible that he is a government advisor while every child knows that he writes that government "is too stupid to manage a bubblegum machine" (search google if you don't believe me). Again, piece of cake. Took me three hours.

And it is easy because for a nobody without a college degree such as Martin Armstrong to be government advisor, this is an extraordinary claim.

If no proof of that is provided as in this case, too bad for him, you win, because as you said, extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. And you win TWICE and ridicule him if you find facts that contradict this claim such as him calling his clients idiots.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:43:00 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2020, 09:30:42 AM by Traxo

If you haven't already noticed, he has an axe to grind with the government. Why on earth would ANY government ask for his advice? They locked him up in a prison cell for 11 years.

Not only did they lock him up, but he claims they even attempted to kill him:  

The government tried to kill me after the plea but before sentencing. They left one inmate’s door unlocked as they did mine. I was taken to the hospital in a coma for a few days, but survived to their dismay. I have no compassion for anyone who works in the Justice Department and would never hire a lawyer who ever worked for the government.

Also even recently he speculated about the new attempts to shut him down, or even possibly kill him:  

Posted Jun 7, 2019 by Martin Armstrong
I must inform everyone that the government has begun another action in trying to shut me up. Their goal is to silence me once and for all. It does not matter. They can kill me, it will not change the outcome.

So government can get anyone they want to, except this one dude? For over 20 years? What's his secret!?

And bankers even tried to kill his mother?

My own attempts to stand up against the NY Bankers and their pervasive corruption that is destroying the world economy and has now led to massive tax increases and the hunting down of citizens for money like dogs, was met with bullets placed in my mailbox, and threats against my family. They even froze my mother’s bank accounts and social security without court orders. My lawyer Martin Unger had to threaten to hold a press conference because they almost killed my mother cutting off her access to all medicine.

So let me get this straight...
He eats at the same table with the people who threatened his family, and tried to kill him?

"Come on Marty, it was just a stupid prank, dude! You know we never wanted to steal your computer, kidnap your family, or murder you! Come on, let's put this behind us, come over for a dinner, aite? President will be there."
over45

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:52:47 PM

Have you ever heard of the Fair use doctrine? Case closed, your idea is flushed down the toilet.

I would encourage any critics to keep posting selected Socrates reports with their fraudulent revisions because they are covered by the law.

Put your money where your mouth is then.  You know that you would lose the case and would have to pay.  So once again you hide behind your anonymous identity posting falsehoods and misrepresentations and impugning the reputation of Armstrong.  Your skimming and understanding of legal doctrine is flawed.  Your encouraging of people to commit copyright infringement should get you kicked off this board immediately and banned.  Every basher post and action is documented for prosperity through internet archives.

Instead of deflecting and continued BS - make your case in a legal setting.  That should not be a problem since you are 100% sure of yourself.  There are ways to find out who you really are - don't think there isn't.  If the world economy wasn't crashing as we speak I would spend more time on this - but there are things to do to prepare.  Thanks to Armstrong I am in am much better position than most since the crash began.  Same can't be said for most others.  Socrates is worth every friggin penny and then-some.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:18:48 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:53:44 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

While I'm at it I might suggest Armstrong go after this website for allowing copyrighted material be posted. -

Have you ever heard of the Fair use doctrine? Case closed, your idea is flushed down the toilet.

I would encourage any critics to keep posting selected Socrates reports with their fraudulent revisions because critics are covered by the law, the fair use doctrine.

Please refer to the following sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising and intimidation. Yes, fraudulent advertising, false advertising. And we are here to take corrective action with information, just the facts.

Meanwhile, our theme of the day is still "Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?"

And YOU over45 get your standard reminder as promised (even if you consider it meaningless).

I think that over45, m96, Gumbi, Alex-11 need a reminder what fraud is which they keep posting on this site in plain sight for everyone to view..

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 01:46:32 PM

If the world economy wasn't crashing as we speak I would spend more time on this - but there are things to do to prepare.

over45 is a liar. He joined in June 2019 and has done nothing on this forum but spammed this thread with Socrates advertisement. He had all the time in the world to do some useful work here, yet he refused. If the crisis ended today, he would simply continue his baseless Socrates advertisement campaign. Ditto his peers: 

To keep the thread readable, readers are advised to ignore following 4 users:  

truth727 - WHATEVERBABY's latest sock
m96  
over45  
DigiLab

they have tried to brainwash you into subscribing to Socrates service, without actually trying to discuss any issue at all (see quotes below).
over45

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 06:32:40 PM

over45 is a liar. He joined in June 2019 and has done nothing on this forum but spammed this thread with Socrates advertisement. He had all the time in the world to do some useful work here, yet he refused. If the crisis ended today, he would simply continue his baseless Socrates advertisement campaign.

I have more integrity in my little finger than you bashers have put together.  I am not advertising Socrates - but providing the opinion that it works, and works well -- if you know how to read and understand the damn terms of use.  Something the youngsters here don't know how to do.

You bashers spout so much misinformation and lies that it is hard for anyone to get a realistic picture of the valuable service being provided by Armstrong and Socrates.  I am guessing that most of the bashers here are under 35 and have been alive in a declining interest rate environment.  You have no real life experience to speak of and it shows.  IT is transparent that you simply want to hide behind fake and anyonymous ID's and play on the internet.  Sad commentary on the future of our country.  I have been doing some research on poster names here and know that there is a mix from various countries.  Guessing you are seeing firsthand what is happening in the financial markets and know that Armstrong is "the one man" who really understands what is happening.  There are others out there but as a currency forex trader he has a depth of experience needed right now.  Ignore him at your own risk and please do if you are a basher.
truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 10:43:08 PM

over 45 have you seen the dollar its happening just as martin said it would all this time.im short eur/usd jun options killing it. im also short eur/gbp jun options as of today but im out the money on that one.i bought the britian report years ago and have been waiting for this trade a long time.i will continue to roll over the trades for the big move.everything is happening as he said it would. forget about timing blah blah blah if you know the direction just be patient .euro going down get some of it.praise be to martin for showing us the way dude
over45

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 11:19:10 PM

I am very worried about the current state of the market and watching the dollar closely.  At some point we are going to hit Armstrongs launch point - but I don't think this is it just yet.  When that happens there will be people jumping out the windows on wall street - worse than anyone imagines.  I don't think that is an understatement.  I can't risk capital so am just going to wait until the dust settles.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: