Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:23:22 AM

Draw is still have high odds while India is getting favorite for this 4th test match, but now India is on strong position and I hope they will add some lead on the score board after trail this remaining 121 runs, India still have 7 wickets in hand so they will try something nice to win this match and win this series too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:57:19 AM

Draw is still have high odds while India is getting favorite for this 4th test match, but now India is on strong position and I hope they will add some lead on the score board after trail this remaining 121 runs, India still have 7 wickets in hand so they will try something nice to win this match and win this series too.
This pitch could get worse from this situation and so is the reason a draw is having high odds still.It is going to be very difficult to play on the last two days and at the moment India is trailing by 100 runs with Kholi looking for a hundred here. Ball is the only seemer who took the wicket here in this pitch,its all about spinners and they will be claiming the rest of the wickets so Ashwin and Jadeja are the key players here.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:02:40 AM

After lunch break India lost 3 wickets just for 43 runs so that is looking this pitch is turning now, there is good support for bowlers and on day 4 it will be more harder for batsmen to survive there, I think so India will take advantage of home ground and they have more good bowling attack for this condition so they will win this match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:15:15 AM

After lunch break India lost 3 wickets just for 43 runs so that is looking this pitch is turning now, there is good support for bowlers and on day 4 it will be more harder for batsmen to survive there, I think so India will take advantage of home ground and they have more good bowling attack for this condition so they will win this match.
India is losing wickets here and they are now 6 down for 315 runs .Captain is still in the crease and i am sure he will close the gap as India still trail by 85 runs.Surprised that Joe Root picked two quick wickets and even with his part time spin he could extract turn in this pitch.Its a good sign for Indian spinners and these two sessions will determine whether India will win or lose the match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

India is losing wickets here and they are now 6 down for 315 runs .Captain is still in the crease and i am sure he will close the gap as India still trail by 85 runs.Surprised that Joe Root picked two quick wickets and even with his part time spin he could extract turn in this pitch.Its a good sign for Indian spinners and these two sessions will determine whether India will win or lose the match.

In this ground India is having a bad record of lossing most test matches, so it may be that this test match turns to England win or draw, if India go above 400+ runs and play today full then draw chances are high.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:07:07 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 02:30:30 AM by futurebit640

India is losing wickets here, and they are now 6 down for 315 runs.Captain is still in the crease, and i am sure he will close the gap as India still trail by 85 runs.Surprised that Joe Root picked two quick wickets and even with his part time spin he could extract turn in this pitch.Its a good sign for Indian spinners and these two sessions will determine whether India will win or lose the match.

In this ground India is having a bad record of lossing most test matches, so it may be that this test match turns to England win or draw, if India go above 400+ runs and play today full then draw chances are high.
India is struggling now, and they lost 6 wickets for 348 runs. All-rounder Ashwin duck out. Captain is playing the safe game he is near to one more century. Jadeja is playing with him. If these two players make good partnership India have a chance to make the lead in this match. Or else this game will become tough for India.
electronicfactura

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

India finally has taken lead and form now it will drag this lead by adding as many runs as possible in remaining 13 overs of the day at least. Virat Kohli is looking well determined if India succeed to take a lead of 100 runs then England will not be fruitful anymore. Still 2 days which means troubles for England in 4th inning for sure without any doubt.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:49:54 AM

Now England have been lost the control over this match and now India have chance to win this match, if they get succeed to take 100+ runs in lead than they can build huge pressure on England in 2nd innings, that is awesome performance by India and once again proved they have best batting line and how deep that it.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 11:36:46 AM

Now England have been lost the control over this match and now India have chance to win this match, if they get succeed to take 100+ runs in lead than they can build huge pressure on England in 2nd innings, that is awesome performance by India and once again proved they have best batting line and how deep that it.

I have a doubt if India could win this game as with just 50 runs follow up (they may max manage to add 30-40 runs), they would again need to play and chase down England's score too in the second innings. If England manage to make even 350 more runs, there is a likelihood that the match will be drawn.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:50:33 AM

I have a doubt if India could win this game as with just 50 runs follow up (they may max manage to add 30-40 runs), they would again need to play and chase down England's score too in the second innings. If England manage to make even 350 more runs, there is a likelihood that the match will be drawn.
Kohli has played a tremendous innings.I though India will be bowling by the end of the day when i saw India losing wickets in quick succession.On losing Ashwin without scoring a run i thought the English could fold the Indian team pretty soon but Kholi played a master innings and India is having a lead of 51 runs now they have to maximize the lead and then it would be interesting to see .India could still win this match if they bowl pretty well
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:55:31 AM

I have found most easy option which suits the best at this point of the match. India to make scores in its on going inning 500 plus @1.32 already have taken 51 runs lead against England. Remaining 49 runs should not be difficult for Kohli and other settled partner. they will try to make this lead as big as possible to be more relaxed in next innings.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:04:54 PM

Morning sessions always are difficult for batsmen to handle them. If India succeeds to face those early bowling spells then 100 plus runs lead will be minimum to be seen. I have some doubts that India can reach 500 runs marks. India has been declared favorite by books but England's first innings performance creates some cloudy atmosphere over results.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:05:21 PM

I have found most easy option which suits the best at this point of the match. India to make scores in its on going inning 500 plus @1.32 already have taken 51 runs lead against England. Remaining 49 runs should not be difficult for Kohli and other settled partner. they will try to make this lead as big as possible to be more relaxed in next innings.
Reaching 500 shouldn't be difficult now but if England manage to pick up kohli's wicket early in the morning then it will be difficult for the remaining batsmen to score . I am now sure that this match will end as draw unless England play very poorly in the second innings . I am surprised to see 4.3 odds for draw .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

Kohli has played a tremendous innings.I though India will be bowling by the end of the day when i saw India losing wickets in quick succession.On losing Ashwin without scoring a run i thought the English could fold the Indian team pretty soon but Kholi played a master innings and India is having a lead of 51 runs now they have to maximize the lead and then it would be interesting to see .India could still win this match if they bowl pretty well
145 runs was truly maginificent and day-by-day Virat's proving how good he is as the captain of the Indian team. Even England praised his innings but I feel bad for the England team who looked so strong in the start but their bowlers aren't able to perform on the Indian ground.

Three days are already gone so I feel that tomorrow we can know who's going to win or if India declares then the game will be over on the 5th day.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:44:01 PM

Morning sessions always are difficult for batsmen to handle them. If India succeeds to face those early bowling spells then 100 plus runs lead will be minimum to be seen. I have some doubts that India can reach 500 runs marks. India has been declared favorite by books but England's first innings performance creates some cloudy atmosphere over results.

This track will help produce a result. The spinners are getting purchase and Kohli has made the difference in the match. If India manage to get a lead of 100, they will have enough time to bowl England out and chase down the target. If they manage to score 150, they might not need to bat again.
At this point, the bookies have rightly favoured India to win this match.

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:21:48 PM

Absolutely right what everyone is talking about after reading the situation in best way. This match has reached at tipping point where all depend on India's score in Ist innings. India must take at least 100 runs lead to make this match interesting and result expected. All expectations are from Kohli right now to see hoe he takes the match tomorrow.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

Even 200 would be less but with 3 wickets in hand, they could easily manage more 70-80 runs. Jennings might again score well for the team and hence if the Indian bowlers get him out soon, the match is in India's favor. They should complete playing their innings before the break and let England chase the runs and give India a small score to win.
Clement Kaliyar

Merit: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:02:52 PM

Even 200 would be less but with 3 wickets in hand, they could easily manage more 70-80 runs. Jennings might again score well for the team and hence if the Indian bowlers get him out soon, the match is in India's favor. They should complete playing their innings before the break and let England chase the runs and give India a small score to win.
If England has to save this match they have to bat as long as possible.They cannot win this match from this situation and they only hope they can have is to draw the match by batting an extended period of time.India will try to extend the lead as much as possible and then the spinners have to play the crucial role here to take the wickets,the morning session will determine the fate of the match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:18:58 PM

If England has to save this match they have to bat as long as possible.They cannot win this match from this situation and they only hope they can have is to draw the match by batting an extended period of time.India will try to extend the lead as much as possible and then the spinners have to play the crucial role here to take the wickets,the morning session will determine the fate of the match.

India is now leading by 51 runs, and three wickets are remaining in the 1st innings. The main batsman Kohli is still batting so if he scores few good quick runs today India may add another 50 to 100 runs in this innings, and that will put England batsman under pressure. If England plays good cricket in the second innings, then this match may end in a draw.
crytoboost

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:51:40 AM

India is extending its leading with great partnership for 8th wicket Jayant Yadav to about to put ton on the board and on other hand Virat Kohli is playing very responsible inning, I think India will will play around 15 more overs and than declare its innings, England have been lost chance to make comeback into this series because in case of draw India will win the series.
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: