Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587725 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:23:40 PM

What are the predictions for AUS vs PAK match?
Playing at Brisbane , Aussie has home advantage but Pakistan are playing extra ordinarily in test matches from an year or so . They haven't lost a series in very long time . I will watch the 1st day play and then bet on ML , I am predicting first test would end as draw but will wait till the start of 2nd day to make my bet.

The game performed by the aussie is indeed very good, but it all has a very big risk if indeed against pakistan. For if seen in terms of strategy and performance of pakistan is superior compared to the aussie. However, we should be able to figure out better from each team play, because sometimes our thoughts and analysis of the invincible spirit of all teams play, and hopefully the outcome of matches give you something fun

Australia have bounced back well against New Zealand and will go into the match feeling confident. Since this is a day-night test match, there could be some surprising elements. I would watch out for the effect that Pakistani seamers have with the pink ball and under the lights. The Australian seamers could get an advantage too. Australia might play 4 quick bowlers in this match. All in all, I think the team that bowls better will win this match. My money is going to be on Australia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:40:52 PM

Playing at Brisbane , Aussie has home advantage but Pakistan are playing extra ordinarily in test matches from an year or so . They haven't lost a series in very long time . I will watch the 1st day play and then bet on ML , I am predicting first test would end as draw but will wait till the start of 2nd day to make my bet.
Its always good idea going with live bet but at Brisbane Australia is very strong I just check in last few years they never lost here so I think odds can change but not as much if Pakistan's Sr Players stay on crease then we have something good otherwise its going straight in Australian favor
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:16:26 PM

Australia is not good right now but Pakistan's nature is also very unpredictable so we are going to watch very interesting series I am still going with Australia as they can bounce back from worst performance against South Africa Pakistan is also very poor against New Zealand so its good series overall

Australia have won the series latest with New Zeland so their players spirit will be high on other hand Pakistan players are always unpredictable anything can happen. In this game toss will play main roll. and i am sure that pakistan odd will come low and then they will lose the match

Yes the Pakistan team is unpredictable. Pak was played against England, that time I lost some bets because of this unexpected team performance. They won test matches in England, and it was really surprised. So that same situation we may expect in this test series, They will bounce back at any time. So my suggestion is better we go live betting.

I'm pretty sure Australia will win this 1st test match against Pakistan. They have an excellent record at this ground they are playing at as they have not lost there in 30 years so I can't see Pakistan winning this match. Also Australia are 2 wins from 2 games playing in day/night test match so they have the experience in this type of match. Also don't forget Australia is going into this match with the same team that easily beat South Africa in the 3rd test match so I'm liking Australia to win this 1st test starting later on today.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:47:18 PM

Its always good idea going with live bet but at Brisbane Australia is very strong I just check in last few years they never lost here so I think odds can change but not as much if Pakistan's Sr Players stay on crease then we have something good otherwise its going straight in Australian favor

True live betting is most likely the best option when betting on cricket matches. Yes Australia is super strong playing in Brisbane and don't worry about the last few years, it's been around 30 years since a team has beaten Australia in Brisbane and I can't see them loosing this test match against Pakistan in Brisbane. Even in recent history England couldn't even beat Australia in Brisbane so it's going to be hard for Pakistan to win, maybe they can draw but we shall see.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:35:01 PM

Today the first test match is going to start b/w Austrailia vs. Pakistan. In this game, the home team have the advantage to win this game, But in the last series against SA they played very badly and lost the back to back matches. Let's see in this series they will come back or not. Pakistan also looks good in this game. I will go with live betting.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

Today the first test match is going to start b/w Austrailia vs. Pakistan. In this game, the home team have the advantage to win this game, But in the last series against SA they played very badly and lost the back to back matches. Let's see in this series they will come back or not. Pakistan also looks good in this game. I will go with live betting.

Pakistan is struggling to perform and their performance in test matches are not so good either. Australia certainly have a better odds the only way for Pakistan to win is their bowler showing magic in both the innings.
Lookin at the performance of both teams We can aspect these test matches to end with results if played for total five days. But again there is rainy season in australia.

I'll stay away from betting on test matches.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:15:06 AM

Pakistan is struggling to perform and their performance in test matches are not so good either. Australia certainly have a better odds the only way for Pakistan to win is their bowler showing magic in both the innings.
Lookin at the performance of both teams We can aspect these test matches to end with results if played for total five days. But again there is rainy season in australia.

I think both teams have equal in performance wise, and they had very bad experience in the last series. But Pakistan is bit weak in away pitch, and the Pakistan batsman will struggle to bat in away pitch. So Aus have a chance to win this match, and the Aus batting lineup is not good, let's see how Pakistan bowlers will handle Aus batsman.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:39:23 AM

I think both teams have equal in performance wise, and they had very bad experience in the last series. But Pakistan is bit weak in away pitch, and the Pakistan batsman will struggle to bat in away pitch. So Aus have a chance to win this match, and the Aus batting lineup is not good, let's see how Pakistan bowlers will handle Aus batsman.

Austrailia won the toss and elected to bat first. In this match, they are using pink ball. And the pitch surface is looks like dry. So it helps fast bowlers to pick wickets. If Pakistan face bowlers bowl well and picks early wickets, then this match will be entertaining. Few minutes left to start the first innings. After few overs, i will pick my choice.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:54:40 AM

Australia started well after winning the toss with renshaw and warner looking to score some runs here and are in good touch atleast for now and its a treat to watch Amir and Wahab Riaz bowling in this wicket.Younis Khan has to score some runs for Pakistan if they need to challenge Australia in this series.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:36:18 AM

Australia started well after winning the toss with renshaw and warner looking to score some runs here and are in good touch atleast for now and its a treat to watch Amir and Wahab Riaz bowling in this wicket.Younis Khan has to score some runs for Pakistan if they need to challenge Australia in this series.

Yes they have and they look good at the crease at the moment 0/69 so Australia are looking at posting a big 1st innings total of 400+ runs and if all goes well even 500+ runs which would make it tough for Pakistan to chase and get a lead. It's still very early on but Australia do look good at the moment. Pakistan need to bowl well and restrict Australia to under 400 runs if they have a chance in this 1st test match.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:45:46 AM

Pakistan have managed to pull back the match a little. They have got a few wickets and Australia are now 160/3. Australia are still favourites to win this match, but they haven't dominated from the start. If Pakistan can restrict them to 350-400, I think we might have a even contest.

btctaskerz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:52:29 AM

anyone can report cricket 100%
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:00:35 AM

Pakistan have managed to pull back the match a little. They have got a few wickets and Australia are now 160/3. Australia are still favourites to win this match, but they haven't dominated from the start. If Pakistan can restrict them to 350-400, I think we might have a even contest.

They have and now they need to get the danger man out in Steve Smith who is looking good at the crease right now on 48 not out. If Smith and Handscomb can put on a 100+ run partnership then I think Australia will make 450+ runs. Pakistan are bowling well at the moment keeping the run rate at just 3.10 which is low for Australia so they are keeping the pressure on Australia at the moment but they need to get Smith if they have any chance at restricting Australia to under 400 runs.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:31:33 PM

They have and now they need to get the danger man out in Steve Smith who is looking good at the crease right now on 48 not out. If Smith and Handscomb can put on a 100+ run partnership then I think Australia will make 450+ runs. Pakistan are bowling well at the moment keeping the run rate at just 3.10 which is low for Australia so they are keeping the pressure on Australia at the moment but they need to get Smith if they have any chance at restricting Australia to under 400 runs.
3.1 run rate is reasonable in test and Smith , handscomb already has 100_ partnership right now . 450 ,500 seems easily reachable , if Pak manages to chase that down or atleast get close to it then this first match will end as draw .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinMarshal

Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:34:20 PM

3.1 run rate is reasonable in test and Smith , handscomb already has 100_ partnership right now . 450 ,500 seems easily reachable , if Pak manages to chase that down or atleast get close to it then this first match will end as draw .
After watching some batting I can say this pitch is batting now just depend on Pakistan's batting line up if they will do some positive work then this match is going to be draw otherwise Australian is commanding positing from first day of this test Smith is playing very good right now they can add 150 to 200 more runs tomorrow
Labumi

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:59:06 PM

After watching some batting I can say this pitch is batting now just depend on Pakistan's batting line up if they will do some positive work then this match is going to be draw otherwise Australian is commanding positing from first day of this test Smith is playing very good right now they can add 150 to 200 more runs tomorrow

Yeah, now this is indeed a time that determines something extraordinary things in the match in the next. If viewed from the results that occurred in the match before pakistan indeed will be easy to get the victory, but unfortunately australia now have a pretty good game. So it should be done in a strong team spirit and also I think pakistan will be a little trouble to do the match this time. I hope that the match will take place first to do with sportsmanship and lots of fun
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 09:22:18 PM

Australia are in a strong position after day 1 and like I said if Pakistan have any chance they need to get Smith out which they have failed to achieve so far and is looking good not out on 110, he will be looking at making a big score later on today. Also Handscomb is batting really well and looks set to make a hundred on 64 not out. I think Australia's plan for today would be to get to 500+ runs as soon as possible before the night session where they can put Pakistan in to bat where the conditions are a lot harder to bat in. Just look in the last 10 overs last night when Pakistan took the new ball it started moving around a lot and almost got Smith and Handscomb out on a number of times but they survived but if there was a new batsman at the crease it would of been very difficult to bat and most likely go out. So I think that's what Australia will be trying to achieve today and later on tonight.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:40:32 PM

Australia are in a strong position after day 1 and like I said if Pakistan have any chance they need to get Smith out which they have failed to achieve so far and is looking good not out on 110, he will be looking at making a big score later on today. Also Handscomb is batting really well and looks set to make a hundred on 64 not out. I think Australia's plan for today would be to get to 500+ runs as soon as possible before the night session where they can put Pakistan in to bat where the conditions are a lot harder to bat in. Just look in the last 10 overs last night when Pakistan took the new ball it started moving around a lot and almost got Smith and Handscomb out on a number of times but they survived but if there was a new batsman at the crease it would of been very difficult to bat and most likely go out. So I think that's what Australia will be trying to achieve today and later on tonight.

what you said is right Australia are in good position and 99% they will win this test match, and mostly will be wishing to go for whitewash and win all test match. but we cannot under estimate Pakistan.

India will try fully to win this test match also and keep pressure on England
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:32:06 AM

The last match between India and England haven't grabbed the attention of lot of cricket lovers, because the series has gone one sided. But India plays hard to continue the record of continuous victory of test matches.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:18:24 AM

Pakistan are fighting back against Australia taking 2 quick wickets early on and they got the danger man out in Smith for 130 runs however they need to get Handscomb who looks set at the crease on 85 not out at the moment. Australia are still in a strong position at 5/339 but if Pakistan can restrict Australia to under 450 runs then they might give them self's a chance in this test match but they must play well and hold onto their catches.

Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: