Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:19:58 AM

That is stunning victory for South Africa against Australia in this test match. I remember first innings wow how crazy things happened in this test. You could guess how quickly changes appeared with both teams. Sri Lanka by the way is doing as expected against Zimbabwe in 2nd test.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:36:34 AM

Watching the first day of the match between Australia and South Africa no one would guess that they will be winning the match from that situation and every live gambler would enter the bet that time thinking Australia could win the match quite easily and things turned quickly just like that and South africa won a competitive match . waiting for the next match between them and there are other series coming up as England will be touring India this month
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

That defeat was inevitable what Australia faced today by South Africa. After what South Africa set up huge score on the board as target for Aussies it was big indicator that South Africa has secured lot of the part of the match already. There was no choice for Australia without playing fast as wickets was behaving strange already.

The defeat seemed inevitable today, but nobody would have expected this to happen when Australia were cruising along in the first innings. If somebody had managed to bet on South Africa at that point of time, he would have got good odds.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:06:37 PM

Watching the first day of the match between Australia and South Africa no one would guess that they will be winning the match from that situation and every live gambler would enter the bet that time thinking Australia could win the match quite easily and things turned quickly just like that and South africa won a competitive match . waiting for the next match between them and there are other series coming up as England will be touring India this month
The first 3 days some drama happened, But when South Africa started 2nd innings many people predict SA only win this match. Like that, they batted in the second innings. I thought 4th day itself the match would finish, but AUS played a better game in 2nd innings. But bad luck they lost this game by huge score 177 runs. Congrats to South Africa.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:57:33 PM

ZIM vs. SL, SL made a huge score in 1st innings 504 runs. ZIM batsman suffered in beginning but in after that, they  come back with good batting. Brian Chari and Craig Ervine playing well they scored 60 run each and not out. Let's see tomorrow who will make a century. ZIM trail by 378 runs 2 wickets in hand. SL in safe position now let's see what happen in coming days.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:30:56 PM

Yes congrats to South Africa on winning the 1st test match against Australia. It was the first time in 28 years that Australia lost the 1st test match in Australia. However they normally don't play the 1st test match in Perth, normally the 1st test is played in Brisbane where Australia have a dominate record there not loosing for a very long time. As I said South Africa play well in Perth as Australia is yet to win a test match against South Africa in Perth. So now we shall see how well South Africa do in Hobart where the 2nd test match is played.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:04:10 PM

Yes congrats to South Africa on winning the 1st test match against Australia. It was the first time in 28 years that Australia lost the 1st test match in Australia. However they normally don't play the 1st test match in Perth, normally the 1st test is played in Brisbane where Australia have a dominate record there not loosing for a very long time. As I said South Africa play well in Perth as Australia is yet to win a test match against South Africa in Perth. So now we shall see how well South Africa do in Hobart where the 2nd test match is played.
Current South African side is playing very good new young players much better then chokers now they can win this series because Australian bowling and fielding need some more intention they drop many chances which give some more edge to opponents Rabada is very good bowler in absense of Dale Styen now he could be match winner for them
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:23:21 PM

Zimbabwe is trailing by 378 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings while de Silva and Gunaratne scored centuries to take Srilanka to a total of  504,Zimbabwe started pretty badly losing two wickets in an over and then they are building a partnership,todays play will determine whether Zimbabwe will chase the score or not.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:37:59 AM

Zimbabwe is trailing by 378 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings while de Silva and Gunaratne scored centuries to take Srilanka to a total of  504,Zimbabwe started pretty badly losing two wickets in an over and then they are building a partnership,todays play will determine whether Zimbabwe will chase the score or not.
Its gonna be very hard for Zimbabwe as they lack experience , chasing 504 in the 1st innings needs experience and I think Zimbabwe will collapse today . I predict that Zimbabwe will end their 1st innings scoring 320-350 runs and then SL will score 250 , declare and then it shouldn't be difficult for SL to win .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:00:44 AM

Its gonna be very hard for Zimbabwe as they lack experience , chasing 504 in the 1st innings needs experience and I think Zimbabwe will collapse today . I predict that Zimbabwe will end their 1st innings scoring 320-350 runs and then SL will score 250 , declare and then it shouldn't be difficult for SL to win .
Maybe you are right, if Sri Lanka takes these two wickets means, we don't know what happen after falling this 2 wickets. They may collapse within 200 runs. But ZIM looks good in a present position to let's see how they will bat today. But SL is in a safe position now, and They may win this match with innings.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:44:15 PM

Srilanka is gaining a huge lead against Zimbabwe as they lead by 334 runs and they are in a good position to win this match easily even though srilanka has a wobbly start in their second innings and i think they would extend the lead to at least 400 runs
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Maybe you are right, if Sri Lanka takes these two wickets means, we don't know what happen after falling this 2 wickets. They may collapse within 200 runs. But ZIM looks good in a present position to let's see how they will bat today. But SL is in a safe position now, and They may win this match with innings.
You are right they are leading by over 300 runs and they can defend this very easily because Zimbabwe is not good batting side against very good spin bowling of Sri Lanka  if they added just 75 to 80 more runs they will be winner in this match and series
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:59:12 PM

I have my eyes on India vs England test match which is going to start from tomorrow. India will be in dominating after how it played against New Zealand whereas England was dragged by Bangladesh in their series recently. This on going test between Sri Lanka - Zimbabwe is clear what will be there in the end.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:40:04 PM

I have my eyes on India vs England test match which is going to start from tomorrow. India will be in dominating after how it played against New Zealand whereas England was dragged by Bangladesh in their series recently. This on going test between Sri Lanka - Zimbabwe is clear what will be there in the end.
This is big series, and it consists of 5 test matches. The first test is going to start tomorrow, Yup recently England played in Asian pitch against Bangladesh, But they lost one test match. I don't know how they will face Indian spinners in this series. India got two big spinners Ashwin and Mishra. I think India is the fav team in this match. All the best for both teams.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:46:31 PM

This is big series, and it consists of 5 test matches. The first test is going to start tomorrow, Yup recently England played in Asian pitch against Bangladesh, But they lost one test match. I don't know how they will face Indian spinners in this series. India got two big spinners Ashwin and Mishra. I think India is the fav team in this match. All the best for both teams.
After 29 years this is the first 5 match test series being played in India . England has defeated India three ( out of three) times from 2010 till now and it will be great to see how Indians respond this time under Kohli's captaincy . It will be a great fight .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:58:14 PM

I think so India is pretty strong when it will be on home pitch than it will be difficult for England to win that series. England is not strong side on Asian pitches as it played not so good against Bangladesh which is not strong side in test format of cricket but it played so good against England.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

I think so India is pretty strong when it will be on home pitch than it will be difficult for England to win that series. England is not strong side on Asian pitches as it played not so good against Bangladesh which is not strong side in test format of cricket but it played so good against England.
yes, they are strong in home ground. And the team is very young the captain also a young player. So totally India got a perfect team. The there primary weapon is spinners and the batting lineup also strong. I hope India may win this match.

SL vs. ZIM, this game looks like it will end with one side match. SL lead by 334 runs still 2 days of play is there. So I think SL will win this game easily.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:52:46 PM

yes, they are strong in home ground. And the team is very young the captain also a young player. So totally India got a perfect team. The there primary weapon is spinners and the batting lineup also strong. I hope India may win this match.

SL vs. ZIM, this game looks like it will end with one side match. SL lead by 334 runs still 2 days of play is there. So I think SL will win this game easily.

Did not notice that a series was coming up with England.India is once again a force to reckon at home after watching the match against Newzealand and Ashwin and Jadeja will be the key players in the series,Indian batsmen had to step up their game as England have a good line up than the Newzealand team
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

After 29 years this is the first 5 match test series being played in India . England has defeated India three ( out of three) times from 2010 till now and it will be great to see how Indians respond this time under Kohli's captaincy . It will be a great fight .

Both teams were in good form as well had prepared in a much better way to face each other in any situation. England being victorious over the past, plans to keep the winning continued. India under pressure to win the series is ready with young vibrant players. Nothing can be predicted in a single innings.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

Both teams were in good form as well had prepared in a much better way to face each other in any situation. England being victorious over the past, plans to keep the winning continued. India under pressure to win the series is ready with young vibrant players. Nothing can be predicted in a single innings.
India is not having any pressure at all and they are playing a wonderful cricket for the past few seasons and with the new team they are performing really well under Kholi.They white washed the New Zealand side and on the other hand England is coming from a series in Bangladesh where they had a tough series against the spinning condition and somehow managed to win the series but beating india in india is a dream
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: