Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:08:51 AM

Austrailia vs. New Zealand 1st ODI. The home team have the advantage to win this match, They are very strong in Home pitch, But away team also played well in the last series. So this match is going to be very interested. My choice is New Zealand because the odds looks very good NZ @3.05.

yes the odds against NewZealand are pretty tempting and i am certain this would be a high scoring match and the toss will be a factor here as both teams have a confusion as to what a good total in this pitch would be and the team batting second has the highest chance to win the match in this ground.

Currently, I feel that NZ may give a surprise to the home team today. As you said, maybe we can wait for the toss to make a final call to bet on this match. Both are good teams to play on fast tracks so we can surely expect to match today to watch.

Australia are batting first. They weathered the first few overs of the new ball and seemed to be gathering momentum. The loss of Warner will slow them down though. At 47/2 after 10 overs, I would say neither team has a sizable advantage.
Because of the impressive odds I am going for NZ to win this match and since warner is out very early I don't think Aussies can manage to put a total greater than 300 . It will be a difficult task for NZ to win this match but it will be an exciting chase Smiley

Even if Australia don't make 300+ runs a score of 280+ might be enough to hold New Zealand out because the pitch does seem to slow up as the day goes on and New Zealand will be batting at night where the pitch normally slows up a lot at the SCG so it could become tough batting for New Zealand so I think 280 runs might be enough for Australia if they can reach that total. Right now it's still very early on in the match and Australia could very well make 300+ or be bowled out for a small total.

Australia won the toss and elected to bat first and already last first four wickets for 114 runs and already 24.3 overs finished. Means half of the innings finish they also last all top orders and now need good partnership for another few overs then they can go for bigger hits in last few overs but if they lose couple more wickets in next 10 overs then I don't think they can reach 250 marks as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:31:58 AM

Austrailia vs. New Zealand 1st ODI. The home team have the advantage to win this match, They are very strong in Home pitch, But away team also played well in the last series. So this match is going to be very interested. My choice is New Zealand because the odds looks very good NZ @3.05.

yes the odds against NewZealand are pretty tempting and i am certain this would be a high scoring match and the toss will be a factor here as both teams have a confusion as to what a good total in this pitch would be and the team batting second has the highest chance to win the match in this ground.

Currently, I feel that NZ may give a surprise to the home team today. As you said, maybe we can wait for the toss to make a final call to bet on this match. Both are good teams to play on fast tracks so we can surely expect to match today to watch.

Australia are batting first. They weathered the first few overs of the new ball and seemed to be gathering momentum. The loss of Warner will slow them down though. At 47/2 after 10 overs, I would say neither team has a sizable advantage.
Because of the impressive odds I am going for NZ to win this match and since warner is out very early I don't think Aussies can manage to put a total greater than 300 . It will be a difficult task for NZ to win this match but it will be an exciting chase Smiley

Even if Australia don't make 300+ runs a score of 280+ might be enough to hold New Zealand out because the pitch does seem to slow up as the day goes on and New Zealand will be batting at night where the pitch normally slows up a lot at the SCG so it could become tough batting for New Zealand so I think 280 runs might be enough for Australia if they can reach that total. Right now it's still very early on in the match and Australia could very well make 300+ or be bowled out for a small total.

Australia won the toss and elected to bat first and already last first four wickets for 114 runs and already 24.3 overs finished. Means half of the innings finish they also last all top orders and now need good partnership for another few overs then they can go for bigger hits in last few overs but if they lose couple more wickets in next 10 overs then I don't think they can reach 250 marks as well.

Australia have made a strong score of 324/8. It will definitely be difficult for NZ to win this match.
The bookmakers were right after all to offer high odds for New Zealand.  Wink

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:06:02 AM

Australia have made a strong score of 324/8. It will definitely be difficult for NZ to win this match.
The bookmakers were right after all to offer high odds for New Zealand.  Wink

It can't believe that Australia reached to 324 runs. At one stage I thought they might not even reach 300 marks. New Zealand requires another 233 runs with eight wickets, and 32.0 overs are remaining. NZ star batsman Guptill still playing at 56 runs in 58 balls. So anything can happen in this match as long as Guptill is still around. Very interesting match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:20:04 AM

It can't believe that Australia reached to 324 runs. At one stage I thought they might not even reach 300 marks. New Zealand requires another 233 runs with eight wickets, and 32.0 overs are remaining. NZ star batsman Guptill still playing at 56 runs in 58 balls. So anything can happen in this match as long as Guptill is still around. Very interesting match.
That was one hell of a recovery by the Australians as i did not expect them to score over 300 runs ,New Zealand are struggling at 189 for the loss of 6 wickets,Guptil scored a century and Munro is still in the crease and they still need 138 runs with 4 wickets remaining in about 15 overs,New Zealand can still win the match from this situation and wanted them to win the match  Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:27:10 AM

That was one hell of a recovery by the Australians as i did not expect them to score over 300 runs ,New Zealand are struggling at 189 for the loss of 6 wickets,Guptil scored a century and Munro is still in the crease and they still need 138 runs with 4 wickets remaining in about 15 overs,New Zealand can still win the match from this situation and wanted them to win the match  Smiley

Australia scoring 300+ runs is not that surprising as the ground stats is that they have scored 300 and even 300 + score is not chased in this ground and NZ batsman are not able to chase it.
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:52:38 AM

New Zealand is seeing setback at wickets in chase of 325 runs set up by Australia on the score board. It has nothing to do because in one day format this kind of target has its own protocols and effects. I didn't place any bet on that on going match but next game between Dhaka dynamites and Khulna is my pick. This event has been very profitable for me so far. Dhaka Dynamites are once again my choice like in previous games.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:16:12 AM

Aussies are back which is good sign for interesting cricket. New Zealand ending totally unexpected way its inning after fall of 8th wickets next 2 wickets were like gift for Australian bowlers. That is huge margin of runs by what Australia made this win possible. I was waiting to see Kiwis taking score at around 300 figures but I was wrong in my thoughts.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:25:04 PM

This is huge victory for Australia by 68 runs against New Zealand, this will boost confidence of Kangaroos after bad experience against South Africa, I think Australia will be on winning track after good start and that is more important for them in upcoming matches they will show more entertaining result.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:26:05 PM

New Zealand once again has reached to face real opposition after enjoying couple of victories against Pakistan. Australia will do same thing what south Africa did with it. 1st inning of the game I couldn't follow but New Zealand's inning I watched till they give in so easily. That score was huge but last players didn't resist at all.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:27:09 PM

Aussies are back which is good sign for interesting cricket. New Zealand ending totally unexpected way its inning after fall of 8th wickets next 2 wickets were like gift for Australian bowlers. That is huge margin of runs by what Australia made this win possible. I was waiting to see Kiwis taking score at around 300 figures but I was wrong in my thoughts.
Smith played a captains innings if not we would have seen another defeat as the pitch is a free scoring one and nothing was on offer in the pitch,with a huge score on the board they just put pressure on the New Zealand batsmen by picking wickets in the beginning and that became crucial as they are all out for 256
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

Smith played a captains innings if not we would have seen another defeat as the pitch is a free scoring one and nothing was on offer in the pitch,with a huge score on the board they just put pressure on the New Zealand batsmen by picking wickets in the beginning and that became crucial as they are all out for 256
NZ made a big mistake by not reviewing the Smith's LBW at 13 and the skipper took the match away from NZ . Not a bad fight from NZ , should give credits Guptill who played a wonderful innings but he got no support from other batsmen , I was expecting Williamson to play a better innings Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

Khulna Titans Win easily by 6wickets.That was a must win game for Titans because for this win they qualified to play off.Dhaka was 15runs short and titans batsman played sensibly.Mahmudlllah the captain is on a good form he made 50 in 28balls.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:17:12 PM

Once Australia made over 300+ runs it was going to be very tough for New Zealand to chase that total down and like I said I thought 280 would be enough on that pitch after Australia were 4/92 but they ended up making over 300 runs thanks to a great innings by Smith. He had some luck go his way and he made sure that it would be worth it making the highest score at the SCG for a batsman. New Zealand did show some fight but they couldn't sustain the bowling attack of Australia. People need to remember Australia were without 2 of their strike bowlers when they lost the series in South Africa 5-0 and I think if Strac and Hazlewood were there it would of been a different outcome. Now that they are back Australia's attack looks unstoppable and I think Australia will win the series and maybe even white wash New Zealand.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:19:14 PM

Once Australia made over 300+ runs it was going to be very tough for New Zealand to chase that total down and like I said I thought 280 would be enough on that pitch after Australia were 4/92 but they ended up making over 300 runs thanks to a great innings by Smith. He had some luck go his way and he made sure that it would be worth it making the highest score at the SCG for a batsman. New Zealand did show some fight but they couldn't sustain the bowling attack of Australia. People need to remember Australia were without 2 of their strike bowlers when they lost the series in South Africa 5-0 and I think if Strac and Hazlewood were there it would of been a different outcome. Now that they are back Australia's attack looks unstoppable and I think Australia will win the series and maybe even white wash New Zealand.
Australia came back into the match because clarke played a wonderful innings,South African series was a different story ,they do have a strong bowling line up and the current Australian batting does not have the power they once had .With the scores on the board New Zealand lost wickets at regular interval and that costs them the match.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:40:05 AM

Tomorrow will be the second one-day match between Australia and New Zealand. In the first game the only couple of players played an excellent batting from both teams. We should see how in next match these guys again can repeat same performance and Australia can lead the series or NZ will level the series. Both are good teams to watch match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:09:31 PM

Tomorrow will be the second one-day match between Australia and New Zealand. In the first game the only couple of players played an excellent batting from both teams. We should see how in next match these guys again can repeat same performance and Australia can lead the series or NZ will level the series. Both are good teams to watch match.

With such a short series, New Zealand are already in a must win situation. I think they will have a slight edge if they bat first. The toss is not in the New Zealand captain's hands and he must hope for the best.
Before the start of the game, my money will be on Australia.

Clement Kaliyar

Merit: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:27:28 PM

With such a short series, New Zealand are already in a must win situation. I think they will have a slight edge if they bat first. The toss is not in the New Zealand captain's hands and he must hope for the best.
Australia is leading the series with the win and i thought New Zealand could restrict them in the first match but their captain helped them score a huge total and with Munero and Guptil in the crease i thought they could still pull off the victory,Australia does have the home advantage but i expect a close match .The team batting first will post a huge total and the team chasing will have to bat sensible if they have to win.
btcdevil
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:22:52 PM

Australia is leading the series with the win and i thought New Zealand could restrict them in the first match but their captain helped them score a huge total and with Munero and Guptil in the crease i thought they could still pull off the victory,Australia does have the home advantage but i expect a close match .The team batting first will post a huge total and the team chasing will have to bat sensible if they have to win.

Australia are strong in Odi matches and after winning the first match their confidence is high, If NewZealand win the toss and take batting that should be good as they can bat freely and give a high total runs to defend it. If they lose this match then they are losing the odi series. so this is must win to level the odi series
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:42:04 PM

In today's match between Australia and New Zealand I'm expecting big totals as they are playing in Canberra where the ground is a lot smaller then all the other cricket grounds in Australia and so a lot of runs are normally scored at this ground. So a par score would have to be 300+ runs for which ever team bats first. I think Australia will win this 2nd ODI and clinch the series win in this match only because they have all the momentum plus they want to make up for their series loss to South Africa. This will be an entertaining game to watch with some big score hopefully being scored.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:49:30 PM

In today's match between Australia and New Zealand I'm expecting big totals as they are playing in Canberra where the ground is a lot smaller then all the other cricket grounds in Australia and so a lot of runs are normally scored at this ground. So a par score would have to be 300+ runs for which ever team bats first. I think Australia will win this 2nd ODI and clinch the series win in this match only because they have all the momentum plus they want to make up for their series loss to South Africa. This will be an entertaining game to watch with some big score hopefully being scored.
The team batting first could make a big score and make the chance as difficult as possible and since the ground is small you could see some big hitters from both sides could smash the bowlers to all parts of the ground.I am placing my bet on Australia since they are playing at home and New Zealand does not have a good middle order.
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: