Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
akashborikar

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:31:48 AM

Today On Bangladesh Premier League 2 Match First Match Between Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls I Thing First Match Will Win Comilla Victorians.
And The 2ND Match Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings This One Win Dhaka Dynamites...I'm Beting On Comilla Victorians And Dhaka Dynamites Insallah Thay Win The Match...
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:54:00 AM

The 2nd test match between Australia V South Africa starts tomorrow in Hobart. Both teams have made some changes to the teams and the interesting thing to me is that with the betting the draw is the favorite option. I would of thought South Africa would of been favorites after there crushing victory over Australia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:30:29 AM

India is slowly trying to build their innings so if they would get succeed to stay on the crease on this 3rd day. Than this match will head to the draw as India has to trail 419 runs. England is looking much better with 537 runs. Indian has ability to hold this match because it also have good batsmen and playing on home pitch.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:42:00 AM

India is slowly trying to build their innings so if they would get succeed to stay on the crease on this 3rd day. Than this match will head to the draw as India has to trail 419 runs. England is looking much better with 537 runs. Indian has ability to hold this match because it also have good batsmen and playing on home pitch.

India is playing very carefully as of now and not worrying much about run rate instead concentrating on building on partnerships. They now trail by 375 runs and got another nine wickets in the 1st innings. It is good thinking and should continue until they score another 200 runs than can consider increasing the run rate. This will be a sure draw match.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

India is playing very carefully as of now and not worrying much about run rate instead concentrating on building on partnerships. They now trail by 375 runs and got another nine wickets in the 1st innings. It is good thinking and should continue until they score another 200 runs than can consider increasing the run rate. This will be a sure draw match.
really a good sign seeing India batting patiently ,so this match is a draw with the level of scoring unless and until india loses wickets this is going to be a stale match as Pujara and Vijay nearing their centuries . if test match have to be interesting they need to create competitive wickets ,i want to see results rather than seeing a drawn test.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:13:23 AM

really a good sign seeing India batting patiently ,so this match is a draw with the level of scoring unless and until india loses wickets this is going to be a stale match as Pujara and Vijay nearing their centuries . if test match have to be interesting they need to create competitive wickets ,i want to see results rather than seeing a drawn test.

Some time we have to see the classic batting also by both teams as both teams batsman have batted well and today is 3rd day with 42 overs left if England dont all out India today then this match is towards draw 99%

Today On Bangladesh Premier League 2 Match First Match Between Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls I Thing First Match Will Win Comilla Victorians.
And The 2ND Match Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings This One Win Dhaka Dynamites...I'm Beting On Comilla Victorians And Dhaka Dynamites Insallah Thay Win The Match...

Both the match team which you selected are favorites, dont sit on one team on like this local T20 as they can throw away the match anytime, so when ever you get other team low odd just lay it
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:24:27 AM

Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls for this match I think there would very close encounter between both teams, but Comilla Victorians have good combination than it has high chance to win this match and it going first for batting after winning the toss.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:38:34 AM

Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls for this match I think there would very close encounter between both teams, but Comilla Victorians have good combination than it has high chance to win this match and it going first for batting after winning the toss.

Comilla victorians will win this match, score will be 130 140 around, but they will defend it, next match their will be lot of drama.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:27:15 AM

Barisal Bulls did good job with their nice bowling attack as they restrict Comilla Victorian's innings on 129 runs, 130 runs is not good total to defend but Barisal Bulls was into trouble in 1st first chances to the target, than Comilla Victorian has chance to defend this target their bowling attack looking impressive.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:50:26 AM

Yes I am too extremely happy to watch India playing so well. They are nearing 300 runs and we have Virat Kohli on the crease now and I trust he will add another 100 to the runs and then we have other batsmen too who can get the huge score of England. I trusted Murali Vijay and he proved his worth today.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:24:41 AM

I had bet on England and hence I am glad they were able to make above 500 runs. I feel India would not be able to chase down these runs as the score is big and they have managed to win with NZ which was a weak team while now is their real test. Moeen Ali & Joe Root were great in the game.
looks like India could chase down the score quite easily,if England batsmen come over here and make three centuries just think about the situation of the pitch just conducive to batting,india already has two century makers and expect more to come as they have reached 317 for the loss of 2 wicket,i do expect a draw from this situation unless and until the pitch becomes bowler friendly on the last day
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:42:54 AM

I had bet on England and hence I am glad they were able to make above 500 runs. I feel India would not be able to chase down these runs as the score is big and they have managed to win with NZ which was a weak team while now is their real test. Moeen Ali & Joe Root were great in the game.
looks like India could chase down the score quite easily,if England batsmen come over here and make three centuries just think about the situation of the pitch just conducive to batting,india already has two century makers and expect more to come as they have reached 317 for the loss of 2 wicket,i do expect a draw from this situation unless and until the pitch becomes bowler friendly on the last day
As soon as it looked like Indians could chase it , 3 wickets fell down quickly . I would say that sending Mishra at this time wasn't a good choice other than that hats off to other two batsmen ( Vijay and Pujara ) for great partnership . India should take it easy on day 4 and should stick to the ground and score as many runs as they can to push this match to a draw.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

Now day 3 has been finish India still have 6 wickets in hand but now it moving towards the draw, tomorrow after lunch break draw will get more high possibility there, still both teams have no chance to win there, even India still 218 runs behind there.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

As soon as it looked like Indians could chase it , 3 wickets fell down quickly . I would say that sending Mishra at this time wasn't a good choice other than that hats off to other two batsmen ( Vijay and Pujara ) for great partnership . India should take it easy on day 4 and should stick to the ground and score as many runs as they can to push this match to a draw.
just lost two wickets in the closing overs of the day ,india have to make sure that the efforts of the top order must be maintained and take india to a good total thereby reducing the England lead,they have to bat longer and close the lead and see what results can be achieved
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

Those 2 wickets feel so quickly but Murali and Pujara played reall well. With Virat Kohli, I can only hope he stays there to score those crucial 200+ runs to make the score equal. Hoping for any extra runs would be like expecting too much as I don't have hope from the remaining players.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:01:17 PM

Those 2 wickets feel so quickly but Murali and Pujara played reall well. With Virat Kohli, I can only hope he stays there to score those crucial 200+ runs to make the score equal. Hoping for any extra runs would be like expecting too much as I don't have hope from the remaining players.
I put my bet on England but India is chasing the runs quite easily.
I still hope England can get few wickets soon and restrict the score to follow on as this ground is good for batsmen compared to bowlers. Stuart too is struggling to get wickets on this pitch. India is really stronger on their own soil.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:12:47 PM

I still hope England can get few wickets soon and restrict the score to follow on as this ground is good for batsmen compared to bowlers. Stuart too is struggling to get wickets on this pitch. India is really stronger on their own soil.

There is no chance that England can prevent India following on because they need only 18 runs to follow on and there still are plenty of quality batsmen like Rahane , Kohli , Ashwin, Saha who are yet to come to crease . This match is gonna end as draw , I don't think there is any chance for both teams to win .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:43:29 PM

There is no chance that England can prevent India following on because they need only 18 runs to follow on and there still are plenty of quality batsmen like Rahane , Kohli , Ashwin, Saha who are yet to come to crease . This match is gonna end as draw , I don't think there is any chance for both teams to win .

There's no.chance to win in this test match.Both teams batted well & specially stokes was brilliant.Also very poor Fielding from India.So, I don't think this match will decide a winner.

On the othe hand,Dhaka vs Rajshahi is going to began in BPL.Dhaka wins their very first match easily & Rajshahi lost bye 4 runs.Both team will try hard to win the match.But I will go for Dhaka, because they are very good in both batting & bowling.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:10:57 PM

Rajshahi Kings has been decided to bowl after they won the toss against Dhaka Dynamites. Dhaka Dynamites was brilliant into its opening match and won that easily. But Rajshahi Kings lost its 1st match but I think it will go with positive mind and try to taste its 1st win so this would make so interesting this clash.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

Rajshahi Kings has been decided to bowl after they won the toss against Dhaka Dynamites. Dhaka Dynamites was brilliant into its opening match and won that easily. But Rajshahi Kings lost its 1st match but I think it will go with positive mind and try to taste its 1st win so this would make so interesting this clash.
Why is this stuff discussed at the Cricket Match Predictions ? Not all will be interested in knowing about a small budget league which doesn't have betting options on most of the sites.I'm an active better ,even for the current event but a separate thread should be started to keep updates related to BPL only.

Going flexible odds with Rk's.Seems a losing bet at the moment.

Dhaka Dynamites @ 1.43
Rajshahi Kings @ 2.74
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: