Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

Chittagong Vikings is batting first and after 4 overs they are at 16/1, I placed my bet on 140 runs or more @1.52 even run rate is slow at the moment but they have ability for good finish, I think final target will be over 150 runs at the end of their innings.
Its a 50/50 chance right now according to me but I don't think you have to worry until Malik and Iqbal are there . 140 is easily reachable but they shouldn't loose wickets . I am going for over 260 runs Live betting .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:17:47 PM

Chittagong Vikings is batting first and after 4 overs they are at 16/1, I placed my bet on 140 runs or more @1.52 even run rate is slow at the moment but they have ability for good finish, I think final target will be over 150 runs at the end of their innings.
That is not a good start!For some reason,I'm unable to watch the broadcast due to the cable issuesThe run rate from what you just said is not likely to reach 140 if the lose 3 more wickets under 75-100.Only a bad baller is their treasure at the moment.
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:49:07 PM

That is not a good start!For some reason,I'm unable to watch the broadcast due to the cable issuesThe run rate from what you just said is not likely to reach 140 if the lose 3 more wickets under 75-100.Only a bad baller is their treasure at the moment.

It was bad decision to pick over 140 runs and they hardly reached on 134 runs, Vikings is struggling hard to defend this match they got 2 wickets in 5.1 overs for 35 runs there, so let's see how Dynamites will chase down this target which is not tough if they get succeed to build partnership.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:11:25 PM

Indian Womens destroyed Nepal Women and i think it is some kind of record as no one from Nepal reached double digits and was all out for just 21 runs  Shocked and 4 ducks over all and India women went on to win by 99 runs scoring a modest score of 120 in their T20 encounter
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:42:20 PM

Next international match is only on 4th December between Australia and New Zealand, one-day match. Both are quite good in one game but recent Australia performance is not so impressive. I think NZ may take that advantage and may start with a good win in this series. Anyone thinks other way round?

Well both teams are coming off playing test matches and New Zealand have to travel to Australia to play in these ODI's so I think Australia have the advantage playing at home and should win the 1st ODI at the SCG on Sunday. Australia have a very good record in ODI's playing at home against New Zealand and should win the series but it will be a tough fought series as they normally are between these two teams in ODI's.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:38:53 AM

Next international match is only on 4th December between Australia and New Zealand, one-day match. Both are quite good in one game but recent Australia performance is not so impressive. I think NZ may take that advantage and may start with a good win in this series. Anyone thinks other way round?

Well both teams are coming off playing test matches and New Zealand have to travel to Australia to play in these ODI's so I think Australia have the advantage playing at home and should win the 1st ODI at the SCG on Sunday. Australia have a very good record in ODI's playing at home against New Zealand and should win the series but it will be a tough fought series as they normally are between these two teams in ODI's.

Even though Australia playing at home grounds, their players are not doing that good recently. NZ also not from an Asian country and they also play in similar conditions, so pitch wise both in NZ and Australia are same, but the only thing is Australia got some home support. I still feel that NZ may start with win in this series.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:50:54 AM

Indian Womens destroyed Nepal Women and i think it is some kind of record as no one from Nepal reached double digits and was all out for just 21 runs  Shocked and 4 ducks over all and India women went on to win by 99 runs scoring a modest score of 120 in their T20 encounter

Nepal took 16+ overs to score those 21 runs!!. Even in test matches, the run rate of teams is better. And this is a T20 match!
I am sure nobody would have been foolish enough to bet on Nepal. Women's matches seem to follow expected results.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:24:37 AM

Nepal took 16+ overs to score those 21 runs!!. Even in test matches, the run rate of teams is better. And this is a T20 match!
I am sure nobody would have been foolish enough to bet on Nepal. Women's matches seem to follow expected results.
Indian women team is too strong for Nepal women . It is very humiliating for Nepal team to loose like this and this win will give Indian team more confidence ( which was lacking before in T20's ) . Eager to see how Neap team plays in the next match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:39:41 AM

Chittagong at home pitch will not take risk of loosing points which can replace it by Rajshahi. There is only difference of one match between them positions. Chittagong was favorite and strong in last game as well but they didn't succeed. Today there are going to take all the points to make the 2nd place solid so @1.64 ML is good for next game.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:16:30 AM

Indian women team is too strong for Nepal women . It is very humiliating for Nepal team to loose like this and this win will give Indian team more confidence ( which was lacking before in T20's ) . Eager to see how Neap team plays in the next match .

Nepal team is not very strong in cricket these games only give them good experience to win in future. They are still not so strong in cricket game to face experienced Indian team. I hope next time also they will lose but may try to give a good defence.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:59:10 AM

For 1st inning I will take Rajshahi its odds is very good @2.30 at this moment and twenty 20 format always provide you chance of arbitrage if somehow you get high odds for good team. It is pure gamble throwing some money on any team before even starting of match. Chittagong will let us many chances to secure profit on both sides.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:33:09 PM

Chittagong Vikings is in trouble they have been lost 4 quick wickets there so it was good decision by Rajshahi Kings, now Rajshahi Kings have good control on this match and I hope so target should be around 130 runs,  Chittagong Vikings is looking under pressure at the moment.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:26:11 PM

Vikings are playing so bad and it seems they have been lost trust in them after 18 overs they are at 99 runs and just have 2 wickets in hand, so that is good bowling performance by Kings, today Kings are looking totally different there approach is very positive there so they will win this match.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:36:59 PM

Vikings are playing so bad and it seems they have been lost trust in them after 18 overs they are at 99 runs and just have 2 wickets in hand, so that is good bowling performance by Kings, today Kings are looking totally different there approach is very positive there so they will win this match.

It was a exciting match though winner won this match easily.Both team want to achieved 2nd position.Rajshahi bowled very well and took early wickets.Thats why chasing became easier for batsman.RAjshahi will start to prepare themselves for upcoming qualifying round.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:01:02 PM

Austrailia vs. New Zealand 1st ODI. The home team have the advantage to win this match, They are very strong in Home pitch, But away team also played well in the last series. So this match is going to be very interested. My choice is New Zealand because the odds looks very good NZ @3.05.

Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:54:28 PM

Austrailia vs. New Zealand 1st ODI. The home team have the advantage to win this match, They are very strong in Home pitch, But away team also played well in the last series. So this match is going to be very interested. My choice is New Zealand because the odds looks very good NZ @3.05.

yes the odds against NewZealand are pretty tempting and i am certain this would be a high scoring match and the toss will be a factor here as both teams have a confusion as to what a good total in this pitch would be and the team batting second has the highest chance to win the match in this ground.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

yes the odds against NewZealand are pretty tempting and i am certain this would be a high scoring match and the toss will be a factor here as both teams have a confusion as to what a good total in this pitch would be and the team batting second has the highest chance to win the match in this ground.

Currently, I feel that NZ may give a surprise to the home team today. As you said, maybe we can wait for the toss to make a final call to bet on this match. Both are good teams to play on fast tracks so we can surely expect to match today to watch.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:07:16 AM

Currently, I feel that NZ may give a surprise to the home team today. As you said, maybe we can wait for the toss to make a final call to bet on this match. Both are good teams to play on fast tracks so we can surely expect to match today to watch.

Australia are batting first. They weathered the first few overs of the new ball and seemed to be gathering momentum. The loss of Warner will slow them down though. At 47/2 after 10 overs, I would say neither team has a sizable advantage.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:11:06 AM

Australia are batting first. They weathered the first few overs of the new ball and seemed to be gathering momentum. The loss of Warner will slow them down though. At 47/2 after 10 overs, I would say neither team has a sizable advantage.
Because of the impressive odds I am going for NZ to win this match and since warner is out very early I don't think Aussies can manage to put a total greater than 300 . It will be a difficult task for NZ to win this match but it will be an exciting chase Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:16:23 AM

Because of the impressive odds I am going for NZ to win this match and since warner is out very early I don't think Aussies can manage to put a total greater than 300 . It will be a difficult task for NZ to win this match but it will be an exciting chase Smiley

Even if Australia don't make 300+ runs a score of 280+ might be enough to hold New Zealand out because the pitch does seem to slow up as the day goes on and New Zealand will be batting at night where the pitch normally slows up a lot at the SCG so it could become tough batting for New Zealand so I think 280 runs might be enough for Australia if they can reach that total. Right now it's still very early on in the match and Australia could very well make 300+ or be bowled out for a small total.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: