Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:39:19 AM

Usman Khawaja and Marsh's partnership can make miracles and change the destiny of the match. Khawaja has proved his skilled in past as well. As long as one of these is on the pitch I don't say match is over for Australia. South Africa is also aware of this as the real opposition will be by these two. I am curious how these two handle the rest of the match tomorrow , the last day.

This is the last recognized pair for Australia. Nobody will give them a chance of wining/saving the test match. If South Africa can get 4 top order batsmen out in a couple of sessions on the fourth day, they will be able to take the wickets of lower order batsmen on the final day.
There is no possibility of rain also.
Yes I believe the top order batsmen should have played more carefully , they should have scored way more runs . Now it all depends on Khawaja and Marsh , its gonna be very difficult for Aussies to win this match but its not impossible , 370 runs in a single day is not impossible to score but not loosing wickets will be difficult .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:19:28 PM

Australian players have many times showed great resistance where they turned impossible into possible by becoming solid obstacle in the way of many teams. I am not taking it as extra powered but cricket with fresh energy these players can do anything. South Africa has 70% control on the game but not fully yet. Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe we know how that will go ahead.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:58:48 PM

Australian players have many times showed great resistance where they turned impossible into possible by becoming solid obstacle in the way of many teams. I am not taking it as extra powered but cricket with fresh energy these players can do anything. South Africa has 70% control on the game but not fully yet. Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe we know how that will go ahead.
Khawaja should bat for a longer time if Australia had to draw this match which is highly unlikely to happen, Rabada has picked three wickets and he along with Philander has to share the bowling most of the time since Steyn is injured
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:22:28 PM

South Africa is in strong position it seems tomorrow in early it would get succeed to pick some wickets. Australia already lost 4 wickets so that it will be much hard for it to survive on day 5 to save this match.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:59:05 PM

South Africa is in strong position it seems tomorrow in early it would get succeed to pick some wickets. Australia already lost 4 wickets so that it will be much hard for it to survive on day 5 to save this match.
Australia is in deep trouble now, and The Rabada strikes put SA in control. He took 2 back to back wickets and made AUS in trouble. AUS still need 370 runs to win this match, and They have 6 wickets in hand. I think tomorrow if they play for the win they may lose this game. Better they should play for Draw. Let's see how AUS batsman will play tomorrow.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

Sri Lanka vs. Zimbabwe, 2nd test match, ZIM bowled superbly in first half picked 4 wickets within 100 runs. But after that De Silva and Tharanga made 100+ runs parternership, Now SL 290/5. Tharanga scored not out 100 runs. Well, deserve century. And tomorrow rest of batsman play superb means SL may score 400+ runs in this innings.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:13:33 PM

Yes you are right South Africa is in very strong position they can finish this match before Tea because they are set to win this match easily after doing very good show of batting in second inning and Australia was unlucky as they lost Warner very poorly run out 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Well today is the last day to see which team win the 1st test match between Australia and South Africa. Will Australia play for a draw or try and win? which will be tough batting on a day 5 pitch with a top pace attack from South Africa. If South Africa can get Khawaja out early on then I think they will win. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:02:31 AM

Well today is the last day to see which team win the 1st test match between Australia and South Africa. Will Australia play for a draw or try and win? which will be tough batting on a day 5 pitch with a top pace attack from South Africa. If South Africa can get Khawaja out early on then I think they will win. 

But Australia still needs another 370 runs to win this Test match with 6 more wickets to go. It is quite a tough target to achieve it particularly in last day of the test match. I think mostly they will try to draw the test match or they will lose this test match. SA got a good opportunity to win this first test match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:54:36 AM

But Australia still needs another 370 runs to win this Test match with 6 more wickets to go. It is quite a tough target to achieve it particularly in last day of the test match. I think mostly they will try to draw the test match or they will lose this test match. SA got a good opportunity to win this first test match.

Aussies are fully dependent on Khawaja now and he is doing a great job so far . He almost got out ( Bavuma's bowling ) but luckily he got saved because Bavuma overstepped , now he has to take full advantage of this and lead Aussies to victory . Nevill is giving good support Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:03:07 AM

Aussies are fully dependent on Khawaja now and he is doing a great job so far . He almost got out ( Bavuma's bowling ) but luckily he got saved because Bavuma overstepped , now he has to take full advantage of this and lead Aussies to victory . Nevill is giving good support Smiley

Khawaja just missed out on a century falling short by 3 runs IBW for 97 Now it's just a matter of time before South take the 4 wickets to win the 1st test match. I saw a stat that I was surprised to see and that is Australia has not won a test match against South Africa in Perth which I never knew as it is Australia's home ground. I think it will be different in the next test match where Australia will be more suited by the pitch.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:28:41 AM

Khawaja just missed out on a century falling short by 3 runs IBW for 97 Now it's just a matter of time before South take the 4 wickets to win the 1st test match. I saw a stat that I was surprised to see and that is Australia has not won a test match against South Africa in Perth which I never knew as it is Australia's home ground. I think it will be different in the next test match where Australia will be more suited by the pitch.

Kagiso Rabada did an excellent job, took 5 main wickets. Now Austrailia needs 277 runs just 3 wickets in hand. South Africa is heading to clear win in this match. Aus don't have any chance to come back in this game, and I think before start second session South Africa will win this game.   
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

Kagiso Rabada did an excellent job, took 5 main wickets. Now Austrailia needs 277 runs just 3 wickets in hand. South Africa is heading to clear win in this match. Aus don't have any chance to come back in this game, and I think before start second session South Africa will win this game.   

Now it's Lunch break 2 sessions left and Aus need 276 runs to win this match. South Africa need to take 3 wickets to win this match. I think AUS is remaining batsman not bad next 2 sessions completely. So South Africa will win this game easily. Khawaja missed his century by just 3 runs. Bad luck. Any hope that Aus will make this match Draw?
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:24:03 AM

Kagiso Rabada is brilliant with nice bowling performance took 5 wickets now this match is in fully control under South Africa, Australia almost lost this test match 57 overs left and it have just 3 wickets in hand so it will be pretty hard for it to save this match, than it looking South Africa will win easily.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 05:46:25 AM

South Africa just need 2 more wickets now to win the match. Nevill is putting up a good fight to try and save the game for Australia but he is running out of partners. South Africa will most likely win the test match in this session as I can't see Australia lasting for much longer.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:03:53 AM

So basically Australia is dead currently, no way they can make a comeback. I placed a bet on this match being a draw from the beginning and I hope that Peter Neville can hopefully form a good partnership with the lower order batsmen to save australia...
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:10:05 AM

So basically Australia is dead currently, no way they can make a comeback. I placed a bet on this match being a draw from the beginning and I hope that Peter Neville can hopefully form a good partnership with the lower order batsmen to save australia...
Australia lost their 8th wicket and Rabada picked up five wickets so far,Khawaja missed a century here getting out at 97 ,the debutant Maharaj couldn't pick up a single wicket in the second innings even after bowling 37 overs and so it is a battle now to extend the time of defeat by the Aussies which is imminent
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:29:35 AM

South Africans are about to conquer the Australians in their home ground as they need just one wicket to win the match and go up in this series .  Kagiso Rabada delivered when it mattered when they were short of a bowler when their strike bowler Dayle Steyn injured his shoulders he stepped up and took the battle.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:17:08 AM

That is awesome victory South Africa won 177 runs in opening match of this test series, Australia was good only on day 1 and after they lost control and South Africa made fantastic comeback  and get rewarded for their simply the best performance.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:59:00 AM

That defeat was inevitable what Australia faced today by South Africa. After what South Africa set up huge score on the board as target for Aussies it was big indicator that South Africa has secured lot of the part of the match already. There was no choice for Australia without playing fast as wickets was behaving strange already.
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: