Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:32:22 PM

That match was in fully control of Pakistan for first 3 days but on 4th day West Indies made surprising comeback when it restrict all Pakistan team on low score of 123 runs, last day was very stressful as Bravo was going to make it is easy for West Indies but Pakistan got breakthrough and won this match in the last moment.
This match got the thrilling finish in the end. If any 2 players support to Bravo means West Indies can easily win this match. But bad luck they lose a match in the end. Fantastically played by Bravo in both innings, Because of him the match went that much interest otherwise I think this match will be boring. Finally, Pakistan won the match Congratulations. 

Not an excellent performance by him if you ask me, I mean, what's the use of all the hard-work if you can't put up a finish?
One person can't do anything, If he gets any help from other batsmen, then WI may win this match. Last match b/w SA vs. AUS, David Warner played superb innings scored 170+ runs but then also AUS lost the game. For this, we can not tell David Warner performance is not up to the mark right. Like that Bravo also tried to make his team win but unfortunately he not get support from another batsman.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

Bravo played brilliantly and gave westindies a chance and a thinking that they could win this match,but he did not got much support from others.Specially likes of samuals getting out on the first ball of the match didnt really help,another man getting atleast 50 needed to win match for them.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:21:06 PM

Bravo played brilliantly and gave westindies a chance and a thinking that they could win this match,but he did not got much support from others.Specially likes of samuals getting out on the first ball of the match didnt really help,another man getting atleast 50 needed to win match for them.
Bravo played a brilliant innings and gave hope that he could take west indies to a hardly fought win but he was not having any support from any other players,pakistan has a good bowling unit and to have a competitive test match west indies needs to include some quality batsmen,they cant win with a team like this they have at the moment.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

Bravo played a brilliant innings and gave hope that he could take west indies to a hardly fought win but he was not having any support from any other players,pakistan has a good bowling unit and to have a competitive test match west indies needs to include some quality batsmen,they cant win with a team like this they have at the moment.
I also dont like the team of west indies and i dont understand their selection.Why they did not select players like chris gayle and dwane bravo in test match also because they are excperienced and good in test match format also.Gayle has a triple century in test match and bravo can be an excellent all rounder,but dont know what their selectors think.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:52:15 AM

Tomorrow two matches are going to start.

First, test between Bangladesh and England. England will surely win this match because they are much better team compared to Bangladesh in test cricket. Bangladesh players still need to learn to win test matches.

Second one-day match between India and New Zealand. India started the series with a win, and they will surely want to lead the series. NZ is struggling to play on Indian pitches.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:14:03 AM

First, test between Bangladesh and England. England will surely win this match because they are much better team compared to Bangladesh in test cricket. Bangladesh players still need to learn to win test matches.

Second one-day match between India and New Zealand. India started the series with a win, and they will surely want to lead the series. NZ is struggling to play on Indian pitches.

In limited over match Bangladesh will give good competition to opposite team but in Test match they need more experience. So in this match the England is fav. I will go with England.

India already won the first ODI match, Let's see New Zealand will come back in this match or not. This match again India is fav let's see how NZ player will play in this game.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:54:24 AM

In limited over match Bangladesh will give good competition to opposite team but in Test match they need more experience. So in this match the England is fav. I will go with England.

India already won the first ODI match, Let's see New Zealand will come back in this match or not. This match again India is fav let's see how NZ player will play in this game.
Now Bangladesh also becomes strong in Test cricket, and they won a match against Pakistan and New Zealand I think. So we can not underestimate them. They got a very young team, and all are very aggressive in ground. But still, my choice is England. And India vs. New Zealand 2nd ODI match. I will choose my bet after first batting.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:43:33 AM

Now Bangladesh also becomes strong in Test cricket, and they won a match against Pakistan and New Zealand I think. So we can not underestimate them. They got a very young team, and all are very aggressive in ground. But still, my choice is England. And India vs. New Zealand 2nd ODI match. I will choose my bet after first batting.
Spinners will be the key for Bangladesh in their home soil. But, I believe England also has sharp spin and pace attack, they will do all the required things for England. But, usually Asian teams are stronger in their home conditions. I am also expecting very much interesting test series ahead.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:19:02 AM

Spinners will be the key for Bangladesh in their home soil. But, I believe England also has sharp spin and pace attack, they will do all the required things for England. But, usually Asian teams are stronger in their home conditions. I am also expecting very much interesting test series ahead.
Yup, the Asian teams, are very strong in there home ground, Bangladesh has good bowling line up, they will control the England batsman, But there batting line up is not that much strong. They don't have players to play long innings. But I think Bangladesh will play good innings in this test match. Let's go for the best.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:44:02 PM

For those of who are into sports betting there is a women's match going on between New Zealand women's and South African women's, SAW has already lost 4 wickets chasing a total of 208 and NZW will easily win this match as they are bowling pretty well and in the last match NZW defeated SAW in the strength of their bowling
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:54:16 AM

Bangladesh playing against England and England is struggling at the moment as they have already lost 5 wickets for 128 runs,Ali and Bairstow in the crease and they have to stay there till the end of the day for england to post a decent total,i expect Bangladesh to restrict them and post a huge total and win the match
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:14:53 AM

Quality bowling from Indians . Guptill dismissed by Yadav in the first over and NZ are in trouble once again . They have to stay patient now and take their time and build partnership , I have bet on over 500 runs . Feroz shah kotla is a good pitch , runs can be made easily .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:25:40 AM

Bangladesh playing against England and England is struggling at the moment as they have already lost 5 wickets for 128 runs,Ali and Bairstow in the crease and they have to stay there till the end of the day for england to post a decent total,i expect Bangladesh to restrict them and post a huge total and win the match

Bangladesh bowling department has become quite strong with shakib , mahmudullah but batting department is alittle bit part where they need to worry. England are really struggling in this series. They were favourite this time but bangladesh turned tables around.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:30:25 AM

Bangladesh bowling department has become quite strong with shakib , mahmudullah but batting department is alittle bit part where they need to worry. England are really struggling in this series. They were favourite this time but bangladesh turned tables around.
the odds for Bangladesh were pretty high before the start of the match most of them were giving above 7 for a win for Bangladesh,since England were a pretty good test side i was not confident to enter those odds

India facing Newzeland ,india won the toss and sent NZ to bat,they lost guptil quite cheaply and since this is a good batting wicket i expect india to win easily
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

the odds for Bangladesh were pretty high before the start of the match most of them were giving above 7 for a win for Bangladesh,since England were a pretty good test side i was not confident to enter those odds

India facing Newzeland ,india won the toss and sent NZ to bat,they lost guptil quite cheaply and since this is a good batting wicket i expect india to win easily

AFter loosing soon guptil , williamson and lantham played very well but after 4th wicket down newzeland are 229/8 lost 5 wickets for only 20 runs, at one stage it was looking like they will score 300+ but the other batsman did not performed well and fell to spinners. Indian spinners have done a good job and restricted them to lower total.

England have now build a good partnership and looking good
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

New Zealand has picked some crucial wickets and india struggling at 104 for 4 chasing a target of 243, New zealand has a very good chance to win this match
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:14:37 PM

242 is a really good score and if India loses 2 more wickets, it will struggle to get those crucial runs in the end. I hope Dhoni manages to reduce the number and stays till the end as we still have overs in hand along with Jadhav. NZ's fielding today has been great.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:39:34 PM

Though New Zealand didn't let some huge runs on score board but India also is seeming in difficulties after loss of 5 wickets. Chances at this point are equal I can not say anything with surety. England's situation is not very stable in test already 7 wickets down and runs are not looking good after one day's play against Bangladesh.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:43:28 PM

Today top order batsmen of India played very poor and disappointed to see their performance while chasing this target, New Zealand have to increase the pressure to break this partnership of 6th because Dhoni is very dangerous man and easily can turn this into favor India, so let us New Zealand will get this victory into this series.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:58:27 PM

Today top order batsmen of India played very poor and disappointed to see their performance while chasing this target, New Zealand have to increase the pressure to break this partnership of 6th because Dhoni is very dangerous man and easily can turn this into favor India, so let us New Zealand will get this victory into this series.

True. Very poor performance in today's game and they are playing slowly. Only 13 overs left and they still need 84 runs which means 6 runs per over minimum. With just Dhoni on the ground, I still have hope but he needs to save his wicket till the end with just bowlers left to chase the runs.

Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: