Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587682 times)
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:16:29 PM

You are right currently Moeen and Stoke is key for England as both can do some good batting if they manage to stay on crease for some time then India will under-pressure and they can down for this test but if Ashwin and Jadeja strike then still this match is going in balance just because of Root and Moeen they already done great job for English team
England batted well and took the match away from India,joe root and moeen ali batting sensibly and took the game away from India in the first day,they will be looking to post a good total and put India under pressure,India has to bowl them out pretty quickly to get a upper hand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:00:47 AM

Srilanka V Zimbabwe ,final day of the test match and SL just need to pick three more wickets to win the match here ,on the other side India has to pick up some early wickets in order to restrict England from scoring over 500 runs and by the way it looks like the match will be a draw,the first session will give a clear idea about the direction
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:57:02 AM

You are right currently Moeen and Stoke is key for England as both can do some good batting if they manage to stay on crease for some time then India will under-pressure and they can down for this test but if Ashwin and Jadeja strike then still this match is going in balance just because of Root and Moeen they already done great job for English team
England batted well and took the match away from India,joe root and moeen ali batting sensibly and took the game away from India in the first day,they will be looking to post a good total and put India under pressure,India has to bowl them out pretty quickly to get a upper hand

Some excellent batting from Root, Moeen and Hameed in this first innings so they manage to score 311 runs for the loss of just four wickets. A brilliant way to start the Test series,  If India doesn't pick up wickets quickly today then India need to struggle a lot to win this match or even to draw the test match. England has a chance to start the series with a good win.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:11:17 AM

Some excellent batting from Root, Moeen and Hameed in this first innings so they manage to score 311 runs for the loss of just four wickets. A brilliant way to start the Test series,  If India doesn't pick up wickets quickly today then India need to struggle a lot to win this match or even to draw the test match. England has a chance to start the series with a good win.

I think India will pick early wickets today, Yes the pitch will take a turn in first half, So the speed bowlers have a chance to take wickets. If they failed to take wickets then yes this will become very tough to India.

SL vs. ZIM. Zim need 311 runs to win this match only 3 wickets in hand. So SL will win this easily.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:41:20 AM

I think India will pick early wickets today, Yes the pitch will take a turn in first half, So the speed bowlers have a chance to take wickets. If they failed to take wickets then yes this will become very tough to India.

SL vs. ZIM. Zim need 311 runs to win this match only 3 wickets in hand. So SL will win this easily.
India vs. England, This game looks very exciting, After a poor performance against Bangladesh they really did a good come back in this match. I thought all batsman would collapse to Indian bowlers yesterday only. But they did an excellent job. Let's see how they will play in today's game. If Indian batsman fails in the first innings, then I am sure England will win this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:05:16 AM

His fourth test match hundred , Moeen Ali playing an amazing innings here . I sense that this is gonna end as a draw if Indians doesn't mess it up in their first innings ( batting) . England aren't gonna declare , they will play till they can and try to restrict Indians . This is going to be interesting and I will say this match will end as draw .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:49:33 AM

His fourth test match hundred , Moeen Ali playing an amazing innings here . I sense that this is gonna end as a draw if Indians doesn't mess it up in their first innings ( batting) . England aren't gonna declare , they will play till they can and try to restrict Indians . This is going to be interesting and I will say this match will end as draw .

England just lost their 6th wicket for 451 runs. Two guys already scored a century in this innings from England and strokes also reaching that target soon. He is still playing at 85 runs now. It looks they may even reach around 600 runs in this innings and India will have a tough time to chase down that total. India also a few very good partnerships to reach that total.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

England is going to win. I really felt that they could score less than 400 or atleast 430-450 would have been OK but those extra 100 runs are too tough for India to score as their bowlers too are very good. Just hope that atleast Gambhir manages to get 100 and reduce the number of runs.

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:47:18 AM

England just lost their 6th wicket for 451 runs. Two guys already scored a century in this innings from England and strokes also reaching that target soon. He is still playing at 85 runs now. It looks they may even reach around 600 runs in this innings and India will have a tough time to chase down that total. India also a few very good partnerships to reach that total.
Not 600 but they have already scored 537 which is just too much for Indian batsmen to chase.
They have just started playing and I can see the pressure on the batsmen as they have to chase down these runs and even save their wicket else the score will keep building and with no wickets in hand would mean a second innings with more runs to chase.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

Three batsmen scored centuries for England and they went on to score 537 runs and on return India is playing safe and reached 37 without the loss of a wicket. India dropped catches throughout this game and that is what boosted England and they capitalised those opportunities and scored a big total.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:35:50 AM

I had bet on England and hence I am glad they were able to make above 500 runs. I feel India would not be able to chase down these runs as the score is big and they have managed to win with NZ which was a weak team while now is their real test. Moeen Ali & Joe Root were great in the game.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I had bet on England and hence I am glad they were able to make above 500 runs. I feel India would not be able to chase down these runs as the score is big and they have managed to win with NZ which was a weak team while now is their real test. Moeen Ali & Joe Root were great in the game.
India may not be able to chase down 537 runs but I am sure that England can't avoid India before follow on so it will be again England on 3rd day 3rd session maybe trying to set a target . England may get 4 sessions to bowl out Indians and it isn't going to be easy , btw as I type this its end of day 2 and India haven't lost a single wicket .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:11:03 AM

Anyone interested in Bangladesh Premier League there is 1 match will be played today. Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans and from my point of view Rangpur Riders is good for betting.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

Three batsmen scored centuries for England and they went on to score 537 runs and on return India is playing safe and reached 37 without the loss of a wicket. India dropped catches throughout this game and that is what boosted England and they capitalised those opportunities and scored a big total.

England had made a good score. Score seems to be chase able as it is home ground for India. Without losing any wicket today's session has come to an end with a score of 63/0. Tomorrow the opening partnership needs to continue to give a good starting which helps the last order batsmen to reach the targeted score.
akashborikar

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:09:01 PM

Anyone interested in Bangladesh Premier League there is 1 match will be played today. Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans and from my point of view Rangpur Riders is good for betting.
today i beting on rangpur riders but i live in khulna..
I know rangpur will win today but i sprt khulna titans..
Rangpur have boom boom afridi my fevrt player is afridi alws...
Match start score is KHULNA - 6/1 (1.0 Ovs)
I hope khulna will be win.... I bet on rangpur  Grin
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:30:42 PM

today i beting on rangpur riders but i live in khulna..
I know rangpur will win today but i sprt khulna titans..
Rangpur have boom boom afridi my fevrt player is afridi alws...
Match start score is KHULNA - 6/1 (1.0 Ovs)
I hope khulna will be win.... I bet on rangpur  Grin

Very nice that you have bet on Rangpur as Khulna Tigers are now 19/5 in 5 overs , but i think this game will be more interesting

England have scored a good knock of 537 in reply India is also batting good at 63/0 day 2 stump and mostly this match will be going towards draw
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

Rangana Herath has taken 13 wickets in the match and won his first series as Sri Lankan captain against Zimbabwe .Sri Lanka is on a winning run for some time and this is expected from a team who won matches against Australia but they need some supporting bowler for Herath,he is a one man army after Murali who takes all the wickets.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:37:12 PM

India started their innings pretty good ,but the pitch is already shown signs of wear and tear with the odd ball turning as i was watching the highlights there were pretty sharp turn on offer,hope india could score atleast over 400 runs ,the possibility for England to win the match are slim ,i do expect a draw.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:14:11 AM

Indian batting is good, but I don't think they can force a win in this match. With just 3 days to go, the best India can hope for is a draw. So I think there is a very good chance that your bet will come good.  Smiley
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:21:05 AM

Indian batting is good, but I don't think they can force a win in this match. With just 3 days to go, the best India can hope for is a draw. So I think there is a very good chance that your bet will come good.  Smiley

As of now India is trail by 459 runs and still 9 wickets are remaining in the 1st innings. I do agree that they can't win this match because pitch looks like supporting batsman so time left is not sufficient win the match instead they can practice good batting and score good runs. If they don't score another 400 runs in this innings than they will under pressure in the second innings.
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: