Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:32:01 AM

Today again NZ looks strong and India are not able to restrict them. The score looks good at 180 with 16 overs remaining and if they cross 250 this time, India will struggle to get the runs. Don't know why IND chose to bowl first and now hope the top 4 players don't get out too fast like last time.
New Zealand started really well and now they have lost 7 wickets,they have lost 5 wickets for 27 runs in the past 6 overs and that is a really pathetic situation ,promising to build a good total and now they will struggling to score 220 runs on the board, careless batting display from the kiwis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:32:58 AM

New Zealand after giving some hopes going to face same end what was being expected before the start of the match. They are not going to set some really fighting score on the score board of this I am sure now. Pakistan got 228 runs lead still there are some doubts about their performance in 3rd inning of the match. Bangladeshi players trying to save the match though its like mission impossible but at least they are struggling.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:50:02 AM

Today again NZ looks strong and India are not able to restrict them. The score looks good at 180 with 16 overs remaining and if they cross 250 this time, India will struggle to get the runs. Don't know why IND chose to bowl first and now hope the top 4 players don't get out too fast like last time.
New Zealand started really well and now they have lost 7 wickets,they have lost 5 wickets for 27 runs in the past 6 overs and that is a really pathetic situation ,promising to build a good total and now they will struggling to score 220 runs on the board, careless batting display from the kiwis

Yes after a really good start,suddenly after the wicket of ross taylor they just keep loosing the wicket and now they are 8 wickets down for 207 runs only,i think they now should try to bat 50 overs only and see how much score they can reach because still more than 10 overs to go.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:58:10 AM

I don't think New Zealand will be able to save this match with low scores like it did in last match where it has narrow win by 6 runs. I am watching right now England vs Bangladesh which has turned to be very interesting. As long as Rahman is at pitch has support form non striker hand match can take any shape because there is nothing left to be impossible.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:06:36 AM

West indies all out for 204 runs and pakistan now leading by 232 runs they must post a total over 350 and ask west indies to chase  Wink, NZ tail end is batting well Neesham and Henry taking them to a decent score
Bangladesh lost their 8th wicket and they still need 43 runs to win,England took wickets when needed and they are back into the game
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:21:03 AM

India vs NZ - Tomorrow is 3rd ODI. Series level @ 1-1. What are the predictions for tomorrow will India comeback and NZ will take a lead?

Now both won one each and this match will be quite interesting to watch. I think both teams will come back very strongly to win this match and for viewers, it will be a very existing match. But if you want to bet then it is good to wait for at least match to start because as of now tough to guess the winners. I will not go for betting on this match instead will enjoy this game.

I think this will be a tough match for both team & it will be a thrilling match.I will bet for india because they are playing on home side.And a huge crowd will cheers to them.Not only for this they have world class batsman like Birat kohli, Rohit sharma.
Though NZ is bit strong in its bowling, India would lead the serious as it has many potential batsmen and all-rounders along with strong bowling liners. Indian batsmen failed to achieve the target and last long bating until the end. I am sure this would make them turn back to their position and will start rocking.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:38:54 AM

New Zealand after giving some hopes going to face same end what was being expected before the start of the match. They are not going to set some really fighting score on the score board of this I am sure now. Pakistan got 228 runs lead still there are some doubts about their performance in 3rd inning of the match. Bangladeshi players trying to save the match though its like mission impossible but at least they are struggling.

Pakistan doubts about 3rd innings? Nah, I don't think so. Even if they declare without batting right now on the current lead, West Indies would lose. They have been very pathetic in their whole tour. They've been like this since the retirement of their two key players.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that they are T20 champions, but man, anything can happen in T20's. The actual cricket is test match in which they've been ridiculous.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:43:58 AM

Bangladesh just need 33 more runs to win the match and play has been called off for the day,Sabbir Rahman is the lone fighter and if he could take bangladesh home then it would be a great victory and morale for the team.
from 199 for 8 New Zealand reached 285 runs Neesham and Henry played a wonderful knock and i really missed a big opportunity here by not wagging for New Zealand to score above 260
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:55:34 AM

India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI it seems India took very bad decision to go for bowling first, New Zealand finished its innings with very dramatic end to set huge target on the board, India lost its control and let the tail handler to make score quickly there and now it will be difficult for India to chase.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:08:01 PM

India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI it seems India took very bad decision to go for bowling first, New Zealand finished its innings with very dramatic end to set huge target on the board, India lost its control and let the tail handler to make score quickly there and now it will be difficult for India to chase.
I dont agree with you,i still say it was a really good toss to win and its not a huge total because it is a good batting pitch and i think the par score is 300+.Yes newzealand got really good partenership at the end,but i still feel the score is below par and India should chase this total.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

I dont agree with you,i still say it was a really good toss to win and its not a huge total because it is a good batting pitch and i think the par score is 300+.Yes newzealand got really good partenership at the end,but i still feel the score is below par and India should chase this total.
Very good contribution by Neesham and Henry pushing the total to big 285 . Anyone can win this match , if NZ put pressure in the middle overs and control runs then it would be difficult for Indians but at the same time , since this is batting pitch Indians should build partnership and score run  constantly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:56:09 PM

Very good contribution by Neesham and Henry pushing the total to big 285 . Anyone can win this match , if NZ put pressure in the middle overs and control runs then it would be difficult for Indians but at the same time , since this is batting pitch Indians should build partnership and score run  constantly.

It will be an even even match for both the teams and the one who showed more temper and nerve will surely win this one. Overall this will be a thriller for all the cricket fans

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

It will be an even even match for both the teams and the one who showed more temper and nerve would surely win this one. Overall this will be a thriller for all the cricket fans
India is looking good in this match, Both ODI and Test captains are playing matured cricket. Now India 185/2 34 overs completed. They need 102 runs from 16 overs still 8 wickets left in hand. Kohli is playing with 85 runs and Dhoni playing with 75 runs. I think India will win this match easily.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:53:19 PM

Gosh! I don't know how will India get those runs now as less than 15 overs are left and about 99 runs to get. They have wickets in hand but still I am scared watching that scorecard. Just hope they don't make any mistakes now and I trust Kohli and Dhoni but they need to chase too many runs.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:28:11 PM

Gosh! I don't know how will India get those runs now as less than 15 overs are left and about 99 runs to get. They have wickets in hand but still I am scared watching that scorecard. Just hope they don't make any mistakes now and I trust Kohli and Dhoni but they need to chase too many runs.

India needs 44 runs in 40 balls at 6.6 runs per over... seems pretty easy. Kohli is still batting. India should be winning this one.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:35:16 PM

India is in very good position with so many wickets in hand there is nothing serious what a happen now. Bangladesh in test match that is still unreliable situation as tomorrow in early hours English bowlers can take benefit of moisture in air. Pakistan played in 2nd inning unexpectedly good. I was not expecting this kind of game by them.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:38:08 PM

India is in very good position with so many wickets in hand there is nothing serious what a happen now. Bangladesh in test match that is still unreliable situation as tomorrow in early hours English bowlers can take benefit of moisture in air. Pakistan played in 2nd inning unexpectedly good. I was not expecting this kind of game by them.

As long as Kohli is there, India will have no problem. The run rate is under control and India will have to just play out the overs to win.
The partnership between Dhoni and Kohli is what clinched it for India.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:40:50 PM

India needs 44 runs in 40 balls at 6.6 runs per over... seems pretty easy. Kohli is still batting. India should be winning this one.
Now it's reduced to 24 balls 84 runs requried. Kohli made his 26th century in the one-day international match. He is still playing scored 128 runs. Dhoni missed his century, but he gave excellent support to kohli. New Zealand is struggling to pick the wickets. If they pick Kohli wicket, then this match will be very entertaining.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:51:08 PM

Now it's reduced to 24 balls 84 runs requried. Kohli made his 26th century in the one-day international match. He is still playing scored 128 runs. Dhoni missed his century, but he gave excellent support to kohli. New Zealand is struggling to pick the wickets. If they pick Kohli wicket, then this match will be very entertaining.

India won the match with 7 wickets in hand, Kohli and Dhoni partnership made it for India, New Zealand batsman and bowlers are not able to finish properly, in batting they started good but wickets started to fall and made a good score by lower order, same bowling started good with taking 2 wickets in starting but after that they started to choke and India won the 3rd odi match and leading the series with 2-1 win.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:13:23 PM

India won the match with 7 wickets in hand, Kohli and Dhoni partnership made it for India, New Zealand batsman and bowlers are not able to finish properly, in batting they started good but wickets started to fall and made a good score by lower order, same bowling started good with taking 2 wickets in starting but after that they started to choke and India won the 3rd odi match and leading the series with 2-1 win.

New Zealand players haven't got adopted to the situation. When wicket started to fall, none made a stand to avoid continuous break. The final order players helped reach a good target, but the middle order partnership between the captain and wise captain made a strong path towards victory of the match with few balls left.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: