Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

Pakistan are fighting back against Australia taking 2 quick wickets early on and they got the danger man out in Smith for 130 runs however they need to get Handscomb who looks set at the crease on 85 not out at the moment. Australia are still in a strong position at 5/339 but if Pakistan can restrict Australia to under 450 runs then they might give them self's a chance in this test match but they must play well and hold onto their catches.

Pakistan managed to restrict Australia to under 450 - Australia made 429 in their first innings. Given Australia's start, Pakistan would be happy with this score. Wahab Riaz and Mohammed Amir took 4 wickets each.
Now it is up to the Pakistani batsmen. They have lost 1 quick wicket, but they need to bat strong to deny Australia the advantage. I think Australia are still in the driver's seat in this match.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:04:52 AM

Pakistan struggling at 68 for the loss of 8 wickets.Their batsmen has to perform at least in the second innings if they want to have some sort of positiveness out of this match,Pakistan still trail by 361 so they are on the verge of a humiliating innings defeat.
England is building a good total and they are 241 for the loss of three wickets with Moeen Ali still in the crease looking for another century while Joe Root missed out on a century.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:08:36 AM

Pakistan are fighting back against Australia taking 2 quick wickets early on and they got the danger man out in Smith for 130 runs however they need to get Handscomb who looks set at the crease on 85 not out at the moment. Australia are still in a strong position at 5/339 but if Pakistan can restrict Australia to under 450 runs then they might give them self's a chance in this test match but they must play well and hold onto their catches.

Pakistan managed to restrict Australia to under 450 - Australia made 429 in their first innings. Given Australia's start, Pakistan would be happy with this score. Wahab Riaz and Mohammed Amir took 4 wickets each.
Now it is up to the Pakistani batsmen. They have lost 1 quick wicket, but they need to bat strong to deny Australia the advantage. I think Australia are still in the driver's seat in this match.
Australia is completely in control in this match I am sure Pakistan is going to lost by 1 inning because all batsmen fail to produce any resistance against Australian Average bowling line up which thrashed by South African after watching this batting from Pakistan I am sure Australian going to win this series by 3 - 0
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:41:15 AM

Australia is completely in control in this match I am sure Pakistan is going to lost by 1 inning because all batsmen fail to produce any resistance against Australian Average bowling line up which thrashed by South African after watching this batting from Pakistan I am sure Australian going to win this series by 3 - 0

Well... Amir and Sarfaraz did good at the last, but I guess that doesn't provide them any chance of winning for sure, but at least if they can keep up like that (very much impossible) and a rain covers one day out of five, there might be a chance for a draw for Pakistan.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:44:24 AM

I'm looking out for the last match between England and India. The score is 273/4 and Ali again has scored the maximum runs for the team while Jennings disappointed the team with just 1 run with a bad stroke. If MM continues to bat, England can easily put up 400+ runs and make India to chase down a huge score.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:12:18 PM

Last test match between India vs NZ. India up with 3-0 in the series and last test match 1st day where NZ is 284/4. Moeen Ali is turning out to be a good batsman then the bowler now. He is on 120 and still playing. India will need to wrap up tomorrow early NZ and start batting if they want to be in good position else NZ will post a good score.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:43:43 PM

Last test match between India vs NZ. India up with 3-0 in the series and last test match 1st day where NZ is 284/4. Moeen Ali is turning out to be a good batsman then the bowler now. He is on 120 and still playing. India will need to wrap up tomorrow early NZ and start batting if they want to be in good position else NZ will post a good score.

It's England and not New Zealand that's playing the test match.

MM has really played well today but as a team, England is losing their test matches even though they have a good batting line up. Their bowlers too don't manage to win them the game.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:06:40 PM

MM has really played well today but as a team, England is losing their test matches even though they have a good batting line up. Their bowlers too don't manage to win them the game.
India is too strong nowadays . In batting its almost impossible to get quick wickets as most of the Indian batsmen are very consistent and in bowling Ashwin and Jadeja bowl very well . This last match of the series will end as draw according to me .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:19:14 PM

Well as I have been saying Australia is very tough to beat in Brisbane and haven't lost a test match there in 30 years and they proved it once again that they are going to be hard to beat almost bowling Pakistan out within 50 overs but lucky for them their tail is standing up and making runs because at one stage they looked like they would be bowled out for around 80 runs. Australia will go on and win this test match easily and the next test doesn't get an easier for Pakistan as it's the Boxing Day test where once again Australia hasn't lost in a very long time. So I think Australia will clean sweep Pakistan and win the series 3-0.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:23:09 AM

India is too strong nowadays . In batting its almost impossible to get quick wickets as most of the Indian batsmen are very consistent and in bowling Ashwin and Jadeja bowl very well . This last match of the series will end as draw according to me .

India is quite strong on home grounds and most of the pitches will support for spin bowling which England batsman are are not so good to play. Until now England has played good cricket 284 runs and still got 6 wickets to build this first innings. I think they may reach easily around 400 runs in this first innings and later need to bowl well to win this match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:10:00 AM

India is quite strong on home grounds and most of the pitches will support for spin bowling which England batsman are are not so good to play. Until now England has played good cricket 284 runs and still got 6 wickets to build this first innings. I think they may reach easily around 400 runs in this first innings and later need to bowl well to win this match.
Moeen Ali played superbly. Made not out 120 runs. I think he has chance to score a double century today. And Indian bowlers also bowled well, and they pick only 4 wickets but they not given more runs. \england just scored just 284 runs. If Indian bowlers pick early wickets today, this match will become interesting. Let's see Moeen Ali will make a double century or not.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 05:25:34 AM

It's Australia's test match to loose now with Pakistan all out for 142 runs in the 1st innings and Australia are now batting and have already lost 2 wickets for 41 runs but lead by 328 runs. In my opinion Australia only need another 200 runs and they will win this 1st test match. The new ball is moving around a lot at the moment and Pakistan need more quick wickets with this new ball if they have any chance at all. Smith is looking good once again at the crease so this is the man they want to get early if they can.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:56:09 AM

It's Australia's test match to loose now with Pakistan all out for 142 runs in the 1st innings and Australia are now batting and have already lost 2 wickets for 41 runs but lead by 328 runs. In my opinion Australia only need another 200 runs and they will win this 1st test match. The new ball is moving around a lot at the moment and Pakistan need more quick wickets with this new ball if they have any chance at all. Smith is looking good once again at the crease so this is the man they want to get early if they can.
Aus scored 80 runs with the loss of 2 wickets. Now they lead by 367 runs. I think Aus will give 450+ runs target to Pakistan. Still, 2 more days left to finish this match. So Austrailia has lot chance to win this game. I don't have any hope that Pakistan will come back in the second innings.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:58:32 AM

Lose, not loose.  Tongue
Australia have won this match. I think they should have enforced the follow on. The Ghosts of Calcutta, still haunt the Aussies, I think.
Pakistan have no chance of making a comeback in this match. Australia will just set an impossible target and wait for the wickets to fall.

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 07:39:24 AM

Lose, not loose.  Tongue
Australia have won this match. I think they should have enforced the follow on. The Ghosts of Calcutta, still haunt the Aussies, I think.
Pakistan have no chance of making a comeback in this match. Australia will just set an impossible target and wait for the wickets to fall.

Thanks mate for the correction lol sometimes I type to fast and forget to check my spelling.

Yes I believe Australia is still haunted by that test match against India and since that test I think Australia has enforced the follow on only a few times. Australia will win for sure now with almost a 500 run lead and I'm sure they will be declaring soon and putting Pakistan in to face the new ball in the night session where it's very tough to bat in. Just look what happened last night, it could be all over some time tonight.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 10:47:52 AM

Moeen Ali played superbly. Made not out 120 runs. I think he has chance to score a double century today. And Indian bowlers also bowled well, and they pick only 4 wickets but they not given more runs. \england just scored just 284 runs. If Indian bowlers pick early wickets today, this match will become interesting. Let's see Moeen Ali will make a double century or not.

Moeen Ali continued to play good cricket in the second day of the match. Finally got out at 146 runs, and late after his wicket last order batsmen supported with good scoring to set a target of 477 runs. India has started batting with Rahul and Parthiv as openers. Batsmen were continuing to play good cricket of 45 runs without any wicket fall.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:53:15 AM

England scored a good total with the help of Moeen Ali and the tail of debutant Dawson and Rashid .I thought the Chennai pitch would aid the spinners and i Ashwin could pick only one wicket this time around.India started strongly and i think this is going to be a draw with the way the match is going.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:00:25 AM

If Virat, Ashwin and Jadeja manage to chase down the runs, it would be another win for India but England too put up a strong score like the earlier match. This is not the Mumbai pitch where scoring runs was easy but Jadeja and Ashwin being from the Chennai team would feel comfortable to play on this ground.

England scored a good total with the help of Moeen Ali and the tail of debutant Dawson and Rashid .I thought the Chennai pitch would aid the spinners and i Ashwin could pick only one wicket this time around.India started strongly and i think this is going to be a draw with the way the match is going.

Still 3 days are left so I don't think they'll draw it as last time too India managed to win the game after making 630+ runs in the second innings.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

India started very well,They didn't lose any wicket after score 60.I think this pitch is very tough to take 20wickets of indian.Early morning wicket will be helpful for England.Eager to see the next day of this exciting match.Overall, I think it's a very very tough challenge for England to take 20 indian wickets.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:04:22 PM

If Virat, Ashwin and Jadeja manage to chase down the runs, it would be another win for India but England too put up a strong score like the earlier match. This is not the Mumbai pitch where scoring runs was easy but Jadeja and Ashwin being from the Chennai team would feel comfortable to play on this ground.

Still 3 days are left so I don't think they'll draw it as last time too India managed to win the game after making 630+ runs in the second innings.

Ya it is true that still 3 days are left and on 4th and 5th day the pitch will get crack and that should help indian spinners but for that india have to score above 600+ runs on 3rd as from 4th day the pitch will get turn , my bet is India win or draw
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: