Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587793 times)
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Ireland are doing extremely well, taking 7   wickets. Afghanistan are 132/7 after 32 overs
Good performance from Ireland and  especially from  Kevin O'Brien who bowled really well and took four wickets and then even with an injury taking the team to victory with the bat,it is an incredible performance and with the series level at 2-2 the final game will be interesting ,hope Kevin O'Brien will recover and will play that match.
yes ir won this match

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

Kevin single handedly won the match
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

Ireland are doing extremely well, taking 7   wickets. Afghanistan are 132/7 after 32 overs
Good performance from Ireland and  especially from  Kevin O'Brien who bowled really well and took four wickets and then even with an injury taking the team to victory with the bat,it is an incredible performance and with the series level at 2-2 the final game will be interesting ,hope Kevin O'Brien will recover and will play that match.
yes ir won this match
This series looks very interesting first two games Afghan won and next two games Ireland won, so the final 5th ODI will decide who will win the cup. It's great to come back from Ireland. After losing 2 back to back games, it is not easy to win back to back games. Yes, today all credit goes to Ireland bowlers they bowled really well. I hope Ireland will win this cup. 
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Kevin single handedly won the match
I would say he played really well and his allrounder skills was in full display and with the win the series is leveled and now they have the chance to win the series and it is impressive to come back strong after losing the T20 series and the first two ODI's,hope to see yet another entertaining game.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

Tomorrow is a fifth one-day match between Afghanistan and Ireland. So far both teams have won two each, and now this last one-day match becomes very crucial for both teams to win the series. Afghanistan is much better and experienced team compared to Ireland, but it is an important game, so both teams will play with their full strength so not so easy to say now the winner. I think Afghanistan got higher chances to win this match.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

Matches looks more fixed to me...
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Tomorrow is a fifth one-day match between Afghanistan and Ireland. So far both teams have won two each, and now this last one-day match becomes very crucial for both teams to win the series. Afghanistan is much better and experienced team compared to Ireland, but it is an important game, so both teams will play with their full strength so not so easy to say now the winner. I think Afghanistan got higher chances to win this match.
Afghanistan is much better but in last two ODI's Ireland done great job just because of this I believe now these both teams are equal even Ireland can win this series because they was really great in last two ODI's Kevin is now key for them if he play good again then they can win this match Afghanistan batting collapse two time so they can collapse again
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

Afghanistan is much better but in last two ODI's Ireland done great job just because of this I believe now these both teams are equal even Ireland can win this series because they was really great in last two ODI's Kevin is now key for them if he play good again then they can win this match Afghanistan batting collapse two time so they can collapse again
Anything can happen in this game. it is not easy to predict this game. Becasue both teams in same position playing well. And yes last 2 games Ireland won but before that Afghan won 2 games so in this game I am not sure who will win. My guessing is also Ireland, but if Afghan batsman plays well in this match, then Afghan have a chance to win this match.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

Matches looks more fixed to me...
I am really confused with all of your messages because you wont complete any sentences,next time onwards if you are trying to construct a sentence please try to complete it rather than using phrases .Are you claiming here that the match between Ireland and Afghan is fixed,if that is the case it is not true as both are playing a good game of cricket,both have good batting line up and in the first two matches Afghan scored above 290 and 338 in the second ODI and in the last two matches it was par scored and so is the reason they chased that .
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:47:02 PM

Tomorrow is the 4th and final test match between India and Australia with both teams on 1-1 it will be interesting to see which team can win the series. Like I said I believe the confidence is with Australia only because India had a big chance to win the 3rd test match but couldn't get the win on a pitch that suited there spin bowlers so I think Australia is in with a big chance to beat India in the final test matchh.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:19:19 AM

Tomorrow is the 4th and final test match between India and Australia with both teams on 1-1 it will be interesting to see which team can win the series. Like I said I believe the confidence is with Australia only because India had a big chance to win the 3rd test match but couldn't get the win on a pitch that suited there spin bowlers so I think Australia is in with a big chance to beat India in the final test matchh.
Yes thats why i have already made bet on australia to win this 4th test and series. Odds are also very good for australia right now around 4x. I have placed a 100$ bet on this match, if australia win this one i can easily get 300$ profit.  Grin Wink
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

Yes thats why i have already made bet on australia to win this 4th test and series. Odds are also very good for australia right now around 4x. I have placed a 100$ bet on this match, if australia win this one i can easily get 300$ profit.  Grin Wink
Me too , I am going for Aussies to win the match as Kohli isn't playing this match most probably as he is suffering from shoulder injury some other batsmen has been called to cover for him . Aussies have a great chance to win this one and odds are pretty good too.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

I am also supporting kangaroos this time, no kohli means chance of India winning this test is only around 30-40%. Australia is also in good form in last few matches and dharmasala have good pitch for Australians bowlers.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

Ireland have played well. It could have given gamblers a good winning who believed​that Ireland makes it. When the first innings got over the ods of Ireland got over 4.1, Afghanistan got the winning odds of around 1.23 and the final result of the match might have surprised.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

I am happy that Afghanistan won as they played really well compared to Ireland and Shah's 108 runs along with Shenwari was truly amazing. Ireland is a stronger team overall but they don't manage to defend their score.

I am also supporting kangaroos this time, no kohli means chance of India winning this test is only around 30-40%. Australia is also in good form in last few matches and dharmasala have good pitch for Australians bowlers.

I don't feel it would make a big difference as Kohli hasn't been making many changes in his team that has helped them to win. I have always felt that it's the team overall that manages to win the match and not just one player. He hasn't been even performing well since the last 3 matches and if Rahul, Pujara and Jadeja play well, India can win this match and then the series.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

Ireland got outplayed by Afghanistan and won the series in the decider by seven wickets.The only issue they were having going into this match was that their openers were not scoring runs and that continued in this match but Rahmat Shah scored a brilliant century and chased the score set by Ireland with eight balls to spare.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

I don't feel it would make a big difference as Kohli hasn't been making many changes in his team that has helped them to win. I have always felt that it's the team overall that manages to win the match and not just one player. He hasn't been even performing well since the last 3 matches and if Rahul, Pujara and Jadeja play well, India can win this match and then the series.
Kohli might not be making runs but he was an aggressive captain and that makes a difference in a tight match and all of his wins in the past was basically because of his move as a captain,Jadeja and Ashwin is still the main players India will be looking forward because for a win they have to pick up the wickets and in the last test Ashwin did not pick up the wickets in the fourth innings and so is the reason it ended in a draw.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

Kohli might not be making runs but he was an aggressive captain and that makes a difference in a tight match and all of his wins in the past was basically because of his move as a captain,Jadeja and Ashwin is still the main players India will be looking forward because for a win they have to pick up the wickets and in the last test Ashwin did not pick up the wickets in the fourth innings and so is the reason it ended in a draw.
Your reasons are valid still I guess Australia finally find the secrets to withstand against asian teams in asia in test matches. Smith have confessed this and they are getting improved since their last asia visit to Sri lanka. India will be always dominant in their own soil but this series is showing different things yet more to be delivered from India side so we can enjoy another close encounter with this series decider.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

He's aggressive and has proved himself many times but as a captain, he needs to take decisions which sometimes he doesn't do right. It's mainly that his team is winning due to the player's performances rather than his decisions. It was the case with Sachin too where he managed to make his team win initially but the pressure became too much to win. Unlike Dhoni, we haven't seen any captain who can make even a losing match a winning one and I miss Dhoni a lot due to this. Many of those losing matches of India in the current times could have been winning ones if Virat would have made the right decisions.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

I somewhat agree with you as I believe Australia can win this final test match but not because Kohli is out but because I believe Australia have the confidence to win now and India lost all their momentum by not defeating Australia in the last test match which they had the chance to achieve. Kohli has not done much in the test series so far so I think him not playing isn't much of a loss when it comes to batting but he will be a big loss as captain as he gets India fired up to try and win games and with him not out there on the field it will be hard for the stand in captain to get the players fired up during the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: