Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:16:25 PM

I wonder if they are desperately mining away to pay off the FTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:07:20 PM

By all mean this is an open forum. Unless you're trying to drum up more traffic to your business website.
I just want to know what his plans are for life after Butterfly Labs. I mean the dude wrote the book on career suicide in the internet age, so it's going to be quite the interesting case-study.

If he follows current patterns he'll probably go to work for Payza.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:14:00 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 07:28:28 PM by Xian01

I just want to know what his plans are for life after Butterfly Labs. I mean the dude wrote the book on career suicide in the internet age, so it's going to be quite the interesting case-study.

If Inaba were not such an ass the FTC would never have shown up.  I, for one, made a complaint to the FTC even though I've never purchases anything from the company.  I did that, specifically, because Inaba is an ass.

Think about that while you're in prison douchebag.
Nice!  Just quoting this so you can't remove it later. Smiley  Thanks for admitting it.  "I made a complaint to the FTC because someone was mean on the internet!" LOL!
Given the volume of complaints, it's legitimate to document instances of "contempt of consumer" considering the current investigation.

"FTC, there appears to be something unethical, predatory, and wrong with this company. You might want to consider looking into them." is valid.

Maybe you shouldn't have been mean to people on the internet, Josh, while you are trying to sell them things that are always figuratively "two weeks" away.

*hugs and kisses*
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

Nice!  Just quoting this so you can't remove it later. Smiley  Thanks for admitting it.  "I made a complaint to the FTC because someone was mean on the internet!" LOL!

You think it's funny that the FTC was given control of BFL in part due to the way you act here? You are seriously messed up in the head.

Buy & Hold
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:18:24 PM

You are seriously messed up in the head.
I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.

Or as previously witnessed, giving him enough rope to hang himself.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/give_him_enough_rope_and_he'll_hang_himself

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:49:39 PM

Thieves and con-artists don't care. They obviously are egomaniacs because they believe their superior intelligence will win against legal institutions operated by Harvard law graduates. Thieves are also devoid of conscience and feel no remorse for their actions. They're more apt to feel angry at being caught than they are to feel sympathy for their victim. Confidence men wallow in a pool of lies and deceit that spans decades of their pathetic life, forever looking over their shoulder.

Josh reminds me of a story about a liar. He told the lie about his big ranch in Texas so many times that he went back to Texas to check on it and was shocked when it wasn't there.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:55:36 PM

Thieves and con-artists don't care. They obviously are egomaniacs because they believe their superior intelligence will win against legal institutions operated by Harvard law graduates. Thieves are also devoid of conscience and feel no remorse for their actions. They're more apt to feel angry at being caught than they are to feel sympathy for their victim. Confidence men wallow in a pool of lies and deceit that spans decades of their pathetic life, forever looking over their shoulder.

Josh reminds me of a story about a liar. He told the lie about his big ranch in Texas so many times that he went back to Texas to check on it and was shocked when it wasn't there.

This....it is a consistent pattern these guys show. They think they got away with something. Or are getting away with something. BFL's people have shown it, AMT's, Bitmine.ch's and the list goes on and on. The point is its a numbers game. We have more people looking at them than they have looking at us. Their only tactics involve doxxing people which as stated...more rope for them to hang themselves with. It is meant to scare people into doing what they want. Fact is there is little to be scared of.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:53:19 PM

You are seriously messed up in the head.No

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:09:10 PM

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hey I wanna buy a monarch when do you expect to deliver if I order now?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:17:30 PM

Hey I wanna buy a monarch when do you expect to deliver if I order now?

Duh....2 weeks™   Roll Eyes   Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:32:53 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 06:32:56 AM by Xian01

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hahahaha. Let me know when your FTC receivership is resolved.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

I'm surprised your lawyers haven't asked you guys not to continue your postings on these forums, considering all the incriminating information that continues to be amassed here through your own utterances.

You know the FTC reads this stuff, right ? And you're currently under investigation, and identified as a principle of the company, and continuing to show contempt for your consumers... Oh wait...

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

The fact that you are posting in this thread right now with with your signature egotism, with an FTC receivership under way, pretty much shows the entire world and the courts all we need to know about you Sad

#askftc

Standard copypasta documenting dishonesty.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:33:51 AM

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Huh.. what court would that be?  Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

You might want to heed your own advice and seek help.  Or are you secretly crying out for help and projecting your insecurities on me?  I dunno.

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you? 

Gosh, I wonder who else is not a customer that filed a complaint... anyone else want to admit it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:55:30 AM

hahaha sounds like someone has imploded from within... could this be inaba's reverse big bang?
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:07:45 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:29:18 AM by Xian01

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/

EDIT: "Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies." Stahp... Puhleeze... Can't.... Breathe... LOL...

Huh.. what court would that be? Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

You might want to heed your own advice and seek help.  Or are you secretly crying out for help and projecting your insecurities on me?  I dunno.

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you?  

Gosh, I wonder who else is not a customer that filed a complaint... anyone else want to admit it?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:11:27 AM

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you? 

If all the information given in the FTC complaint is truthful, then there's nothing wrong with filing an FTC complaint. The FTC is interested in all sorts of complaints.

Buy & Hold
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:12:37 AM

I don't think all con artists are like this. What you are describing is psychopaths who have no remorse for their actions that hurt others. I would say that some con artists do made an argument to themselves that what they are doing is not wrong and would, in theory, stop their actions if they are convinced otherwise.  

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:21:03 AM

I don't think all con artists are like this. What you are describing is psychopaths who have no remorse for their actions that hurt others. I would say that some con artists do made an argument to themselves that what they are doing is not wrong and would, in theory, stop their actions if they are convinced otherwise.  

I'm good with that definition. Josh is a psychopath. Yeah, that works for me.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:28:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:48:01 AM

Huh.. what court would that be?  Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

Josh, I just want to know one thing, which one of you bastards was happily mining with my HW ?  I ordered it when difficulty was 50M, and received it when difficulty was 1B...coincidence that it was finally delivered when it was vaporware ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: