Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:39:54 AM

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

Hahahaha. Let me know when your FTC receivership is resolved.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Huh.. what court would that be?  Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

You might want to heed your own advice and seek help.  Or are you secretly crying out for help and projecting your insecurities on me?  I dunno.

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you? 

Gosh, I wonder who else is not a customer that filed a complaint... anyone else want to admit it?

Josh, I just want to know one thing, which one of you bastards was happily mining with my HW ?  I ordered it when difficulty was 50M, and received it when difficulty was 1B...coincidence that it was finally delivered when it was vaporware

Words have meaning my friend. You can't just use words randomly. Please learn to understand the words you are using before trying to insult me. Good try, though, but you (once again) fall flat on your face due to your own ineptitude.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:54:33 AM

And he spends his time here.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:17:37 AM

And he spends his time here.

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.23.0.pdf

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:18:54 AM

Hahaha let me know when you can bring some to the table! You talking about logic, and reason and facts! That's  rich.

It's been proven by the courts that you are a dishonest, conniving manipulator, Josh. This is no longer conjecture but legally documented fact, so the only reasonable thing we can do is point, laugh, and then pitiably shake our heads at you when you continue to make these sorts of grandiose statements in the face of your own hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Huh.. what court would that be?  Oh that's right, you don't understand anything about the legal system, but here you are, talking out of your ass again. /sigh  There's just no help for you, I guess... I tried to lead you around like a little dog, but just like a puppy, you end up crapping all over the carpet again and again because you just don't understand.  It's a shame... at least a puppy can be trained to stop pissing itself, but you are supposedly an adult now and you just can't help yourself from posting lies and false information at every turn.  Oh well.  Just one more lie to add to your long, long list of lies.

Josh, with all sincerity, please get help. You are a sick man. I recognize your behavior, and understand that you may not be aware of it even though it's been pointed out numerous times before. I ask this before you do any further damage to yourself. If you have any sense of self-preservation, please heed my words.

You might want to heed your own advice and seek help.  Or are you secretly crying out for help and projecting your insecurities on me?  I dunno.

You wouldn't have filed an FTC complaint, would you have?  Since you were refunded in full, you have no cause to complain. You wouldn't have been that dishonest would you? 

Gosh, I wonder who else is not a customer that filed a complaint... anyone else want to admit it?

Josh, I just want to know one thing, which one of you bastards was happily mining with my HW ?  I ordered it when difficulty was 50M, and received it when difficulty was 1B...coincidence that it was finally delivered when it was vaporware

Words have meaning my friend. You can't just use words randomly. Please learn to understand the words you are using before trying to insult me. Good try, though, but you (once again) fall flat on your face due to your own ineptitude.

all jokes and insults aside, which one of you mined with my HW ? it was shipped only when it was not profitable to mine with anymore.  you being a dick is not really the problem; the problem is the fact that BFL fucked over its customers.  BFL is under receivership, that ain't commonplace...you guys are foul.  respond with some hocus pocus/razzle bedazzle answer to that.  you better get used to bartering with soups and coffee, there are no bitcoins in jail wood !

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:40:15 AM

So no soup for Josh!!! To quote a Seinfeld episode and to keep with the soup bar tending mention in the previous post.

Oh and there are BUTT Coins in Jail tho
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

all jokes and insults aside, which one of you mined with my HW ? it was shipped only when it was not profitable to mine with anymore.  you being a dick is not really the problem; the problem is the fact that BFL fucked over its customers.  BFL is under receivership, that ain't commonplace...you guys are foul.  respond with some hocus pocus/razzle bedazzle answer to that.  you better get used to bartering with soups and coffee, there are no bitcoins in jail wood !

Actually,last I heard bout 6 months ago...cinnamon buns are the current currency!! Get some cinnamon for your buns Joshy boi !!!!!!  Grin Cheesy

Don't tell Sonny,let him find out for himself  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:24:08 PM

I actually think Josh is excited to go to prison.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

You think you're joking but if he's a closet gay (with all the pent up hostility I'm pretty sure he is) prison might fulfill his greatest fantasy.

If the info in this document was really presented to the court, they just admitted Josh is as responsible for the actions of the company as Sonny is and he will be punished along with Sonny.

http://ia902308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.23.0.pdf

supbits

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:35:02 PM

If all these users are really beneath your intelligence, Josh, maybe you could go refute this guy's posts? Some pretty damning accusations over there.

At the very least, maybe you can tell us who Jeff Ownby/Scott Riley is.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:32:46 PM

I'm good with that definition. Josh is a psychopath. Yeah, that works for me.
Here's a fun game we can all play !

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-do-you-know-if-youre-a-psychopath-2013-2?op=1

Josh, Bruce, Sonny, Jody, Jeff, Nassar et al, "...don't worry if you score too high. Dutton's book argues that society actually couldn't function without psychopaths."
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:50:55 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-do-you-know-if-youre-a-psychopath-2013-2?op=1

Josh, Bruce, Sonny, Jody, Jeff, Nassar et al, "...don't worry if you score too high. Dutton's book argues that society actually couldn't function without psychopaths."

That's hilarious. I think most of the business owners on this forum would pass that test with a 30 or above. Of course Josh would get a perfect score.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

...prison might fulfill his greatest fantasy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-mdk6kDNk
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

LOL - notice Josh isn't denying any of this.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:26:40 PM

I scored 6.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:37:41 PM

Believe it or not, I scored a 2.

I scored 6.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:31:57 PM

If all these users are really beneath your intelligence, Josh, maybe you could go refute this guy's posts? Some pretty damning accusations over there.

At the very least, maybe you can tell us who Jeff Ownby/Scott Riley is.

Double check your link, bud: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097

Jeff Ownby and Scott Riley are one and the same. I dare anybody to prove me mistaken.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:34:55 PM

Believe it or not, I scored a 2.

I scored 6.

I wonder which one of the above scores higher. BTW, that's Jeff Ownby on the left.

I scored a 4-5.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:02:26 AM

You think you're joking but if he's a closet gay (with all the pent up hostility I'm pretty sure he is) prison might fulfill his greatest fantasy.

If the info in this document was really presented to the court, they just admitted Josh is as responsible for the actions of the company as Sonny is and he will be punished along with Sonny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ekNmsz-Iw
awesome31312

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:20:26 AM

You are seriously messed up in the head.No
I honestly can't see how this is even up for debate any more, given the consistent textbook display of egotism by Mr. Zerlan. Best thing we can do is just keep them talking on these forums.

Counter-trolling with logic, reason, and facts is so much more productive than being incendiary, I must admit.

Nice trust rating. Hope you didn't like this account

Account recovered 08-12-2019
eoakland

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:52:15 AM

That Josh/Inaba guy is a clown. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: