Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:10:23 PM

How do i do my research when this forum removed the noob jail ?
This allowed mass account creation for mass coin cloning..

What did i say on Cryptsy chat years ago when TIX came out ?
WHO MADE IT !

I also asked that ALL THE TIME !
I also asked how many other coins have they made..
And i was unanimously told to fuck off and that i was a FUD'er Trolling and often banned
as well as MOD's permitted users to harras me over it to try and get rid of me or lure me into a ban.
(sometimes it WAS the mod's hiding with ALT-names too)

Hell BitJohn back then said he KNEW who made it but would not tell me or any of us.
Even though they had just added the coin.. (BJ said that on the chat box)

Then you have the god damn audacity to say stupid shit like that ?
Scatter gun ? little to no research ?

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.  Roll Eyes

I was the ONLY god damn guy even TRYING to do research !
I have said for YEARS... NONE of you ever fucking ask those 2 questions !
EVER !
Only me..
The rest of you never did care.. as long as you can make money of it you never asked questions.
And you all then went on to defend the hiding with anon name coin launches citing "Free Market"

Buddy you are fucking full of shit.
And i won't play your little game of lies and arguing.
Your little retorts & shit are pure fail.

Proof ?
Everything you said here contradicts what you already said waaaaay back on the HYP topic.
I always did ask for info for people such as YOU who are paid cloners etc.

I never did my research ? puuuuuhlease spare me.. gimme break   Grin

You scammy slithering in the shadows pricks wouldn't let me !

Talk about nerve spouting off that retarded bullshit..

YES Cryptsy was a shitcoin farm that added TONS of retarded scammy coins.
They were balls deep in it all trying to make money from it.

i have to admin u were the main guy hatign on Cryptsy before it was popular. Cryptsy not only took many BTC/LTC but also many coins.
EXCL luckily was now swapped on Bittrex and cryptsy taking off all this coins was kind of rolled back. but they did kill some altcoins that traded only there or had big amounts.

look at HBN - lost so many coins, price tanked or mayeb just cryptsy sold it off. I dont know

yolo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:15:03 PM

Spoetnik, my problem with you never was that you went after scammers, but that you went after them with a scattergun and little to no research.

FWIW, you inspired me. After being accused of being a cloner so many times, I actually did learn how to do it Tongue Never released anything, and probably never will, but I have built a couple of coins for the pure hell of it. I'm still no where near a good enough programmer to be a true developer or do anything terribly innovative, but it is interesting.

On topic, sort of, the Cryptsy meltdown was less obvious than some seem to think, but it was obviously coming quite a while before it went south. I read the writing on the wall and lost very little. Some of my friends got seriously screwed. Never keep more than you can afford to lose on any exchange. Even honest men can screw up, and large amounts of liquid cash are an amazingly hard temptation even to good people.

I know some of the people that worked for Cryptsy, and I'm not entirely certain that all of them that I know are innocent in this. Some, yes. They got screwed as bad or worse than the customers, because going forward, having worked for Cryptsy is going to make finding employment very difficult.

<snipped the ramblings of a nazi sympathizing scumbag who is likely Horus.> Tongue

<snipped the ramblings of a shitcoinhead> Tongue

Do you and any of the other craptsy moles have any more shitFIATcoins you would like to shamelessly plug ?

Kiss forzendiablo

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:09:58 PM

WHO MADE IT !

And i was unanimously told to fuck off and that i was a FUD'er Trolling and often banned
as well as MOD's permitted users to harras me over it to try and get rid of me or lure me into a ban.

Hell BitJohn back then said he KNEW who made it but would not tell me or any of us.

EVER !
Only me..
The rest of you never did care.. as long as you can make money of it you never asked questions.
And you all then went on to defend the hiding with anon name coin launches citing "Free Market"

Proof ?
Everything you said here contradicts what you already said waaaaay back on the HYP topic.

Show me what I said that contradicts this. Don't say it, SHOW it.

What you did, in that very thread, over and over again, was try to name me as anyone but who I am. A relative newcomer to the game at the time, I made a LOT of mistakes. Probably, no, definitely, took some stances I now regret. But I didn't lie, not once, nor did I pretend to know who someone was when I did not. You did both, you know it, and so does everyone who hurt their eyes enough to read your posts.

So, I'll say it again.

I have NEVER cloned a coin for release. Not once. Not then, not now, and probably not in the future. I'm not a good enough programmer.

I'm NOT and NEVER HAVE BEEN Shakezulu. I have used the name "biomech" since 1991 across multiple fora, and before that was mostly known as Tachyon.

In most cases, I try to remain anonymous because people don't really need my info. But since I have chosen to work openly in crypto, my real name has been out there since before you and I butted heads. No, you most assuredly DID NOT research it, because you would have found it in minutes.

So here it is, you lying sack of dog excrement.

Jay Kevin Putzier.

And with that, I'm done with you. You'll twist anything to fit your mental state. You and Hippie Tech deserve each other.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

WHO MADE IT !

EVER !
Only me..

Proof ?

Show me what I said that contradicts this. Don't say it, SHOW it.

What you did, in that very thread, over and over again, was try to name me as anyone but who I am. A relative newcomer to the game at the time, I made a LOT of mistakes. Probably, no, definitely, took some stances I now regret. But I didn't lie, not once, nor did I pretend to know who someone was when I did not. You did both, you know it, and so does everyone who hurt their eyes enough to read your posts.

So, I'll say it again.

I have NEVER cloned a coin for release. Not once. Not then, not now, and probably not in the future. I'm not a good enough programmer.

I'm NOT and NEVER HAVE BEEN Shakezulu. I have used the name "biomech" since 1991 across multiple fora, and before that was mostly known as Tachyon.

In most cases, I try to remain anonymous because people don't really need my info. But since I have chosen to work openly in crypto, my real name has been out there since before you and I butted heads. No, you most assuredly DID NOT research it, because you would have found it in minutes.

So here it is, you lying sack of dog excrement.

Jay Kevin Putzier.

And with that, I'm done with you. You'll twist anything to fit your mental state. You and Hippie Tech deserve each other.

I can't it seems to be gone for some mysterious and rather odd reason  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830958.msg9615935#msg9615935

That is one of two times i referenced your comment sadly i don't think i quoted you.
Then i'd have you your ass cornered.

I was wondering why you had the balls to strut in here on this topic like your track record was clean.
When you had already posted here publicly way back on Bitcointalk that you "contributed code" to MANY coins.
Then WOW surprise surprise i go and look and the conversation seems to be far different than i remembered.
All your replies seem to have been reworked & polished and mine are the same / untouched.

Maybe you did not edit much or anything but i do know for a fucking fact 100% you actually listed the coin names because i asked you to specifically.. then you did !
And i laughed at you and said give me the real list pretty much because all you did was list 5 coins i never heard of once and HYP of course.
AND THAT IS WHAT IS GONE !

..and THAT is what you are here getting cocky about playing dumb.

Common sense told me back in 2014 that if Biomech is admitting to working on 6 coins
and being paid to do it.. it is far more likely he has done more.. and some i actually HAVE heard of.

Your the sleazy fucker admitting to being paid to work on code / coins.
I never said you were a master programmer.. hell none of this cunty little cloners are.
Just copy & paste moron script kiddy's loitering around trying to get paid for "work"

People can read through that topic from 2014 and see what kind of "Stand up" guy you really are.
It all speaks for itself Wink

You will notice this guy Biomech and the ultra mega spammer CrazyLoaf and yes the infamous David Latapie and the scam leader spammer Presstab all vanished since 2014.. as i fucking said they would !
AFTER they all coordinated their HYP scam pump & dump of course on Poloniex.

It REALLY is cute how you catch these fuckers red-handed cornered then no matter what they come crawling back later.
If that was a court case that topic Biomech would heavily implicate you and you would be screwed.
Besides why in gods name did you even bother shoving your nose in that topic then admitting to helping work on the coin then railing on for 20  pages DEFENDING IT when it was obvious to even the most stupid in Crypto what would happen..

What happens to a POS coin that pays out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many coins ?
Any guess smart fuckers ?
I will give you a hint.. since it was based on CENT
What happened to CENT then ? i do believe it dropped to 1 sat then was delisted across crypto.
So... uhhhhhhhhhhhh smart fuckers.. what happens when you make another CENT coin ?
Any guess smart fuckers ?
Seriously take a guess.. i'd love to here your ideas on this Mensa boys.

The point was ALL of those scammy assholes were lying their ass off saying the price would INCREASE.
I don't mean once.. i mean they sat on polo chat spamming this decetful shit 24/7 for a month or two.
and in the end they were fucking WRONG and i was RIGHT.
Scammy lying fucks !
And since Biomech you said you were asked to make code for it why would you agree to do it ?
THAT is what i was going on about on that other topic.. that you KNEW BETTER !

Or.. that you are THAT dumb and should be faaaar away from having anything to do with any coins.
(including the 5 or 6 you admitted to and the others you said you were "big" fans of)
Lastly Wink

..for fun & profit huh ? <-- same EXACT comment Shakezule had said before.
and the same comment Biomech came and said on the HYP topic (which is why i postulated he might be in fact Shakezulu)

@HippieTech
My inside mole friends say big things are underway with JackpotCoin
Don't say i never did anything for you LOL
Pro Trade tips from Spoetnik ..your welcome  Cool

But don't be scared HippieTech..
I see you taking this opportunity to throw rocks at me while hiding behind Biomech's skirt  Cheesy
Don't worry little man you will get some hair on your balls one day, then you can have a go at me (i'll be waiting)

FUD first & ask questions later™
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:39:39 AM

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:13:31 AM

I haven't edited a damn thing on those threads. Didn't even bother to look when you started in, because I know what I said, and what I didn't. Yes, I have been involved in the PROMOTION of around six coins. As in I was (and in some cases remain) an avid supporter. I have helped TEST code on HYP, TEK, and TRK at the request of the devs. As in ran it on my machine, and reported errors.

On TECH coin, I changed four lines of code so that it didn't try to compile for Windows on linux machines. That took me a couple of days to figure out, cuz I suck at programming.

I did a lot of cleanup on GAME when it was taken over, and I again assisted real programmers to make a better product, which, by the way, is doing quite well. Unfortunately, I'm no longer directly involved due to other obligations taking too much of my time.

As for the line "for fun and profit", I have been saying that since seeing it on a tv show (can't recall which, it was over 40 years ago). It's a common saying in the United States. Don't know about up in the great white north, since I've only ever been a visitor.

Before you accused me of being shakezulu, the name, with more correct spelling, meant an African king who stood against the british to me.

Correlation is not causation, and I still think that the making of clones does little if any harm. As for the massive inflation of Hyperstake, yes, I saw it as an issue and said so. Presstab thought he had a way to control it to reasonable levels over time. I never said the price would rise perpetually. In fact, I thought it was overpriced at the beginning, but I like Press so I bought in anyway. Over time, it has fallen to about where I expected it to. Unfortunately for me, I did not manage to keep a great deal of it, and I did not make a profit on it. Others did, due to better management and/or less personal turmoil.

My favorite POS coin remains TEK, and yes it has dropped rather a lot. I always knew that would happen, and I did say so. Basic economics of the non Keynesian variety indicates that a high supply will tend to depress prices so long as it exists.

I am not shakezulu. I'm Kevin "Biomech" Putzier. Shake was, as it turns out, a rather engaging writer from who I learned a great deal of interesting, maybe even useful, things AFTER your diatribe. I'd frankly like to meet the man, but unlike you, I freely admit that I have no idea who he might be in real life.

Here's a final thought for you, if you're capable of entertaining thoughts that originate somewhere besides your own fantasies:

How many brands and types of bicycle are there?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:23:55 AM

Biomech, just put those morons on ignore, they are both severely mentally handicapped, just look at post history and trust ratings right? Not sure why you are even getting mad/bothered by it, TBH. Fuck them. Lol. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:32:00 AM

Biomech, just put those morons on ignore, they are both severely mentally handicapped, just look at post history and trust ratings right? Not sure why you are even getting mad/bothered by it, TBH. Fuck them. Lol. Tongue

Yeah, you're right. Honestly, I've been depressed and a fight was better than staring at the wall.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

Yeah, you're right. Honestly, I've been depressed and a fight was better than staring at the wall.

I hear you 100%, but it's like arguing with boxes of rocks... Thick as fucking bricks, waste of life... Tongue

Get well, get outside and enjoy life, it's too short for being pissed off at trolls on bctalk! Smiley

Best, Owlcatz Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:46:10 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 06:00:23 AM by Spoetnik

Sure there is a chance there was a confusion about terminology.
But where may i ask did those list of coin names go ?
Kind of odd i went through the whole entire 20 page topic and read every reply you wrote
and for some inexplicable reason i could not find it.

I said NAME THEM !

You did.. and i laughed because i had only heard of HYP (what the topic was about)
Which would reasonably lead me to believe that your reply was evasive (if that REALLY needed pointing out)

And my original point on that topic is still entirely valid.
You said you were paid to work on HYP and others..
I was 100% sure you said you contributed "code" ..maybe not a lot but "some"
And i know you named them yet the info is gone.
If you Biomech can find it then you will see why i thought what i did.

Which corresponds to this topic here VERY loosely  Cheesy
As in discussion going on here about mass cloners (putting coins on Cryptsy)
And a guy popping up admitting to be doing various work for a half dozen coins.
THAT ..is not acceptable behavior in my books i said in 2014 and NOW !
Your little justification and playing down the getting paid angle is silly bs.

You can also see by your commentary on that topic you have probably been defending them
all along on the Cryptsy Troll box since 2013 and all over
..as voraciously as you did for some odd reason on that HYP topic.

You are spit shining your rep and trying to make it seem like i am some crazy guy etc
But i doubt anyone is really going to buy it.

The crypto scene is made up of losers who hang around looking for "work"
I have a chat or two logged from well known guys trying to justify this mentality.
The same mentality i just said BJ fed me back in late 2013 and how he flip flopped on it NOW !
Some of you just refuse to give up .. cloning and your making excuses for it.

Biomech name one single legit reputable project you have been involved with.
Because all i have sen & heard from you is a list of shit coins that were made as you said
..for fun & profit.
Like Shakezulu said word for word in his cloning guide(s) (an infamous early coin cloner on Cryptsy)

This is teetering a bit off-topic for my liking so i won't keep pushing it.
I posted back mainly for your benefit Biomech so YOU can see why i thought what i did.. specifically.
I doubt there is much more to discuss about it.. or that will be resolved.

Make sure to walk around with a limp making sure your best foot is forward 24/7 for years on end
..eventually you will trip and i will be waiting  Cool

I think "it" is largely about ideals & principles.. something we are obviously not going to agree on.
And yeah you and Shakezulu can say it's fun making profit.. off someone else.
I bet it is.. i just wouldn't launch a coin with an obscene level of POS stake then hang around saying..
The result will be Increased values and not pure decimation (lying to gullible investors)
..for fun & profit.

You and your "friends" you "support" Biomech had lots of fun spamming the Crypto scene about HYP didn't you ?
Presstab.. David Latapie.. CrazyLoaf.. YOU !
Had a blast i am sure.. selling people the concept that SUPER high stake POS coins would INCREASE in value.

Even though the predcedent was already set by people you know well (Can't play dumb)
By all means look at that topic and look how evasive Biomech is people.
He knows damn well who Shakezulu is / was and what he did etc
Yet was playing dumb about it all saying the "Experiment" coin NEEDED to be launched.. on Poloniex.
..for fun & profit. (as Biomech so furiously defended on that link i posted earlier)

And i had said well isn't that funny this is the first i am hearing of anyone saying the word "Experiment"
Who here thinks these guys were on Poloniex Chat saying try out our "Experiment" Coin ?
Raise your hands people LOL
Nope.. they were super spamming for about 2 months while staff at Poloniex sanctioned it and banned users who defied it in any way.

I said why did you not use test net then if it was just an experiment (you all said first long after launch)
And what about "Truck Coin" ?
You NEEDED to profit from idiots on poloniex markets to PROVE highstake coins are a dumb idea ?

I think the public can smell a rat when it's scrounging around.
The others just played dumb to watch the market prices on their bags.
..while you all collectively loiter around the crypto scene parading around this little facade of Credibility.
Like peddling coin after coin is legit  Roll Eyes

Hey Biomech you should not have anything to do with a half dozen coins if you don't know what Qualitative Easing is and why they do it in the REAL money money scene..
And how that would OBVIOUSLY relate to a HIGH STAKE coin.

Just how bloody god damn hard of a concept is it to fathom that..
Printing too much money is a bad thing ?

The response i have gotten ?

I am FUD'ing

..nope it's called math idiots

PS:
@owlcatz
Thanks for the pep talk for him.
I am sure he needed your advice and couch to lay on to cry his problems out.
Forget Crypto you.. you should go into the Shrink business !

PPS:
I have had colossal ongoing personal problems..
SO what ... boooooo fucking hooooo

Wanna be whiny cunts ?
End of last summer i was thrown on the street and still went to a library to come here to chat.
Did i whine once ? fuck no.
Does it effect me and my comments here ? noooope.
Did i have coins still ? yup Wink

What's matter you little brats stub your toe ?
Well have Mama Owlcats put a band aid on for you & kiss it better LOL
..pussies jajjaja

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

@owlcatz
Thanks for the pep talk for him.
I am sure he needed your advice and couch to lay on to cry his problems out.
Forget Crypto you.. you should go into the Shrink business !

1 BTC an hour for you, pathetic moron. Nice trust ratings there, btw.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:39:17 AM

Will perceived mass cloning teams and their exchange friends adding coins ever matter ?
Would it be used in court later ?

To me the talk of that stuff show cases a behavior pattern from people.
Where it may not be worthy of pressing charges but shows
..a pattern of untrustworthy behavior

Which is why i got into that aspect of it all a few times on this topic.

Maybe that type of stuff is more a secondary lesser concern
unless something really serious and major can be put on them.
PayCoin comes to mind where a Coin Project ventures off into legal troubles.
Or maybe Ripple with Fincen.

I am highlighting the focus here on this topic Wink
I myself value higher the more direct evidence.
Such as catching them moving coins on the Block chain etc.

So by all means don't let me derail the topic guys.. if you have something to say speak up.
Any new News on Crypty's final outcome ?
Also last i heard Cryptsy China was being shutdown.. is it down now ?

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

They recovered the GLD eh?

Thats all they got me for was maybe $5 in GLD. I way more than covered that with my arbs anyway Smiley

I was lucky/good and got to make BTC off them crashing, not loose..

Because I was paying attention, very close attention, and did not trust..

And BTW to be honest.. Cryptsy was WAY batter to trade at than polo.. Polo's engine blows compared to Cryptsy's. I could trade faster and had way less glitches on Cryptsy than polo.. Cryptsy was the best market and still better than any alt market since..

That is the truth, sorry if you don't like it..

I made THOUSANDS of trades at cryptsy truly day trading, just watching the charts for momentum, knowing nothing of the coins and their often stupid communities here. Cryptsy trading was the first thing I did in crypto and traded for like 2 years before coming to bitcointalk.. BTC was $700 coming down from 1,200 when I started. Couple weeks or so before Darkcoin hit Cryptsy..

I was given .01 BTC to cryptsy to start and turned that into 1.75-2 BTC alone
I'm tellin y if you want to trade watch the charts and the trollbox for momentum and hype, nothing else matters, ignore everything else, promises and roadmaps are for suckers..

I had a damn good time at Cryptsy and I miss it, there is nothing else like it was..

Fuck you Vern and all you scumbags that took my favorite place in crypto away from me.

Fuck you too Horus, try to play Mr nice guy don't know nothing my ass.

You know motherfucker Horus you had a whole hell of a lot of people that really trusted you and you let them all down. I'm so fucking glad I didn't trust you and listen to your "maintenance, everything is fine" bullshit..

If it weren't for you HORUS telling all these people that trusted you and looked up to you that "there is nothing to worry bout" MANY MANY more people would have gotten out much more whole..

You know HORUS by doing what you did the people that YOU scammed the hardest are the people most loyal to Cryptsy that thought YOU were their friend, they fucking trusted YOU - Not Vern or Mullick - They trusted YOU..  You motherfucken cum wad..

It was YOU fucking HORUS that made them believe everything was allright..
I feel so bad for those people that believed YOU. Glad I didn't..

The people that lost their shit because they werent paying attention or took the risk whatever not them.. It's the people that YOU fucking HORUS tricked and fooled into believing YOU that are the ones that got FUCKED the hardest..

And then YOU fucking HORUS after prancing round Cryptsy like you were the main man, in charge of this and that, the one to talk to if you need this or that done, COME HERE AND TELL US THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER YOU WERE THE HEAD HONCHO COCKSUCKER COOL DUDE IN THE TROLLBOX THAT PEOPLE HAD FAITH IN AND WERE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING SUDDENLY NOW YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING..

You scammed them hard motherfucker you scammed them hard..

MR FUCKING PUBLIC DEFENDER protect and serve security expert mason good guy YOU SCAMMED THEM HARD!!!!!!!!!

So eat shit you cockslob canuck..

HA HA you didn't get ME!!!!
You didn't have me fooled then and you damn sure don't have me fooled now..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:52:54 PM

Hey this ranting shit is kinda fun.. Who'd a' thunk eh?

Oh yeah DCGirl --- Fuck you too..

You knew something and knew to GTFO and didn't help anyone else excape.. FUCK YOU
Where are you now to help us get the facts straight if you are on the right side hu?

Yeah fuck you...

Lets see.. BitJohn greenlion mulluch all of you motherfuckers eat shit for not being here right with us trying to get coins back and people sent to prison..

Fuck your NDA excuses when YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW THEIR IS A CRIME GOING ON you have a fucking duty as a human being to protect other people from harm that YOU KNOW THE PLACE YOU WORK FOR IS DOING..

You all should have BLOWN THE FUCKING WHISTLE on that motherfucker and helped people get out INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE AND TO DEPOSIT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TOLD PEOPLE THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND TO DEPOSIT WOULD HELP PEOPLE!!!

You ALL had poor zootallures making deposits just to try to help people, mining and converting to BTC before Sending to cryptsy, forgiving all those arb profits, ON HIS OWN TRYING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, WITH YOU FUCKS THANKING HIM AND TELLING HIM HE WAS HELPING AND DOING A GOOD JOB..

THAT IS WHO I AM PISSED ABOUT YOU SCAMMING, GUYS LIKE POOR ZOOT, ROT IN HELL YOU DEGENERATE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:09:31 PM

I think Crypto grew up a little more with this drama.
Naive little children need to learn lessons.

And no the lesson was not ARB Doge while the exchange collapsed either.. that was sleazy !
That is being a greedy predator fucking over the users trying to escape the sinking ship.
Sort of like shooting holes in titanic life boats as it sinks for profit.

How much a lesson was learned ? ..not much  Undecided

You all just carried on with your stupid mentality.
Horus simply wandered over to Poloniex with many of you Cryptsy Chearleaders laying low.
Many of you after all this still tried to organize a campaign to resurrect Cryptsy too.

I won't say who but i got a bunch of PM's from some older users that wanted to privately fund bringing Cryptsy back.
Do i REALLY have to explain that is bad ?  Roll Eyes

You all never seem to learn.. shit repeats like a broken record.
But since you all are so insistent on making profits you don't care..
You simply push on knowing deep down the risks are there.

Crypto has turned out to be nothing abut a greedy scam scene ..end to end.
From companies (centralized exchanges) that exists for profit.
To thousands of scammy ICO coins to predators that loiter everywhere looking to make 1 cent.
To Ransomware coders to companies who "Test" asics before shipping them out..
To... ..
The list goes on & on..

Care ?

Of course not.. as long as *YOU* make 50 cents profit.
THE REAL BOTTOM LINE.

Free Market unless i got jewed out of my Ponzi profits.. then it's call the FBI time  Cheesy

Has it occurred to you WHY the entire population of planet earth ignores this bullshit people ?
For example..
Bitcoin.. 7 years later
Google search what people think of it or ask people on the street.
THEN.. ask them about "Altcoins"

I seen a news story about a local wallet/service for bitcoin in my local news paper a few months back.
And they talked to financial people around my town and asked them what they thought etc.
And the common theme was clear.
One bank manager said he was ashamed and would not tell anyone he has anything to do with Bitcoin.
And you think they all will consider Altcoins any better ?

It's time to grow up and act your age kids.

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:38:23 PM

The first time I saw Horus in the polo chat box I told him off, didn't see him again..

Sure as shit wasn't me telling everyone Cryptsy was ok, I was trying to convince some brainwashed to GTFO.. Some wouldn't.. Some like Judge arbed like 30btc worth into Cryptsy and lost it all, he had like 50+ WDs in que..

I kept my distance is why I didn't get pinched, I only sent an ARB to cryptsy after I picked what I was going to use to get out and how much volume it would support. Then send the doge in, trade and instantly WD.. Even If I lost 10% on the way out I made 30% on the way in..

Actually what I was doing was keeping the price of DOGE DOWN by dumping there so others could use that doge to get out and getting back out of cryptsy with many random smaller altcoins that others didn't think of or find to polo trex yobit topia etc....

I got a bunch of UNO out of there too which is a good deed. Using the back alleys to get any value I could find OUT of Cryptsy..

UNO guys.. Would you rather have me dump UNO all over trex and topia or leave it in cryptsy for vern to have?

Their is nothing wrong or slimy about that..

When you step into the arena (exchange) its game on, if you don't know that you have heavy competition then you shouldn't be there..

I have no guilt whatsoever over my affiliations with Cryptsy..

GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:02:04 AM

so what's the lesson so far? If you steal 10 milion and run to China you'll be fine?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:51:49 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 03:31:12 AM by sirazimuth

Hey this ranting shit is kinda fun.. Who'd a' thunk eh?

Oh yeah DCGirl --- Fuck you too..

You knew something and knew to GTFO and didn't help anyone else excape.. FUCK YOU
Where are you now to help us get the facts straight if you are on the right side hu?

Yeah fuck you...

Lets see.. BitJohn greenlion mulluch all of you motherfuckers eat shit for not being here right with us trying to get coins back and people sent to prison..

Fuck your NDA excuses when YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW THEIR IS A CRIME GOING ON you have a fucking duty as a human being to protect other people from harm that YOU KNOW THE PLACE YOU WORK FOR IS DOING..

You all should have BLOWN THE FUCKING WHISTLE on that motherfucker and helped people get out INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE AND TO DEPOSIT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TOLD PEOPLE THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND TO DEPOSIT WOULD HELP PEOPLE!!!

You ALL had poor zootallures making deposits just to try to help people, mining and converting to BTC before Sending to cryptsy, forgiving all those arb profits, ON HIS OWN TRYING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, WITH YOU FUCKS THANKING HIM AND TELLING HIM HE WAS HELPING AND DOING A GOOD JOB..

THAT IS WHO I AM PISSED ABOUT YOU SCAMMING, GUYS LIKE POOR ZOOT, ROT IN HELL YOU DEGENERATE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Bink

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:57:32 AM

I see no actual news posted lately on the topic.

With that, I'll opine that it seems everyone who ever said a damn word in Cryptsy's Trollbox was part of the scam, according to some of you...

Hippy Dippy, check yourself in!

You are fucked up, from the floor up.

Spurts...

Go fuck yourself mate and nuke a pizza, your blood sugar's MUCH to low!

Carry On
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:21:50 PM

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/10497012/Liu_v_Project_Investors,_Inc_et_al
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: