Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:17:34 PM

Whats killing me is there are people on twitter replying to cryptsy's tweets as if they will get answers.
They seem surprised that the money is missing... a few people didn't seem to know the site was down till now.
A whole new breed of people who will be looking for cryptsy employees..
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:20:55 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 11:34:39 PM by Fontas Returns

It doesn't have to come to that I think if Vern is really playing it straight with the receiver. If he hands over all of the wallets I don't think it's technically embezzlement. He's basically at the front door of the store with the merchandise, once he steps out the door it's shoplifting but he still change his mind and can put the merchandise back on the shelf to make an analogy. If he doesn't hand over EVERYTHING immediately, it will be seen as embezzlement and all those laundering incidents involving bittrex, yeah I just hope he's not being stupid here. He has to give it ALL back. Withholding from the receiver at this point is like walking out of the store and I just seriously hope he's not trying to do that because with all that embezzlement and all those counts of money laundering - please do the right thing Paul for everyone. If he hands over the coins now it's going to be seen as fraud and gross mismanagement. If he hides coins from the receiver it will be seen as embezzlement and money laundering. Vern if you give the coins back now your resume will say bankrupt businessman if you try to embezzle it will say convicted conman. I hope you make the right choice.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:31:46 PM

By the way i always figured DCGirl's involvement was with Crytpsy since day ONE !
Their attempt to MOD her was a stunt..

I never had proof but i would bet left nut on it in a heart beat !

Tell me this guys..
why would a nobody occasional random coin trader named DCGirl (who used other names for years before that)
Be able to simply call up Vern and grill him on the most intense and serious matters ?
You would think a nobody chat box moderator would be ignored.
She was not ignored because she is far more involved than she lets on.
and has been for YEARS.

Rule no 1 of any chat box.. make names and play games.
She had been there since day one and used a bunch of other Chat box names.
I know it's here and had many run in's with her..
And why do people change names ?
They do when they ruined the last one they used and it has become "stained"

I have been watching and keeping tabs on all these fuckers from day one
and ALL of them use a SHIT LOAD of names !

All of them have been lurking around playing dumb and playing games galore.
then have the fucking nerve to come here and play dumb & innocent... AGAIN.

Don't fail for it people.

Hey - its been a while for sure. I really dont care what you say about me. I'm not about to defend myself. When records at Cryptsy are examined they will show when people were made mods,  when they were hired,  when they started drawing a salary and when that stopped. It will show who did what, who knew what and when they knew what they knew. Rest assured your little staff analysis has some flaws but they'll figure it all out.  When they take my computer they will see who I communicated with and when.

And they will see what I said last night about what happened at trex.

im curious what you have on vern that made him send a tweet and hand stuff over. horus and co claim they didnt know till vern tweeted about hack but i find it strange you had a chat and he complied rather than saying it wasnt me and denying. theres more to it then just a chat.... care to let cryptsy customers know your leverage? its not just pleading pauls stone cold he ran from his kids....
Fontas Returns

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:37:40 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 11:49:47 PM by Fontas Returns

He got caught red handed trying to embezzle UNO and launder it on bittrex so he had to hand it over. I think he realized if he didn't jail would be certain. At this point I think it's still a possibility he can avoid jail. If he gives everything back. He was explicitly ordered not to do what he got caught doing in front of everyone. He's on such thin ice at this point, being in China doesn't really mean he can just evade this whole mess forever. Eventually wouldn't his Visa run out and wouldn't they run him for warrants when he tries to renew? I don't think they need to extradite, China gov would probably deport him as a wanted criminal if not just send him to commie labor camp since he has kept his international criminal enterprise going on in China too. He must have done a bunch of naughty stuff over there too. I'm sure embezzling UNO has to be a frowned on activity over there.
ð

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:13:52 AM

This sudden faggotry to oh poor soft sensitive Paul to climb back off the ledge is nauseating

String the thief up. Encourage him to jump so he doesn't breed is rotten cross wired thieving scum ever again..

boo hoo oh dear paul do the right thing, let me help you to help yourself.

How about this Bǎoluó GO KILL YOUR SELF.

Oh and Missy....

"I spoke with Paul last night"

+86
+561

Where did Dearie manage to speak to little Pauwlie Walie in his conuzed state?

Is he here? There? A ninja elsewhere?

Good god.

Get a grip.

It's never anyone's fault, not the haggis eating faggot, the mistake wives, the pig farmers who can't tell the difference between their animals and their wives..

Please please Paulie, we love you you made a mistake don't jump, please please.

HAHAHA*

Jump chicken shit, we'll get a months worth of Wanton Soup out of the remnants of your carcass splattered all over the floor.

*TM Gleb Gamow
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:37:51 AM

This sudden faggotry to oh poor soft sensitive Paul to climb back off the ledge is nauseating

String the thief up. Encourage him to jump so he doesn't breed is rotten cross wired thieving scum ever again..

Oh and Missy....

+86
+561

Good god.

Get a grip.

It's never anyone's fault, not the haggis eating faggot, the mistake wives, the pig farmers who can't tell the difference between their animals and their wives..

HAHAHA*

Jump chicken shit, we'll get a months worth of Wanton Soup out of the remnants of your carcass splattered all over the floor.

*TM Gleb Gamow

Full Disclosure: This is not me after dipping into the hootch.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3517

born once atheist

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:58:49 AM

Oh and Missy....

+86
+561

Good god.

Get a grip.

HAHAHA*

*TM Gleb Gamow

you mad bro?
jeezus, yu must be the life of the party...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:01:20 AM

Wow, I should have never stopped watching this thread. This shit storm just gets higher and deeper. So Big Vern got caught trying to dump some UNO on Bittrex? I better replenish my supply of popcorn.

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:02:22 AM

Whatever running behind the stage verntog ,all I know verntog
Is now fighting  zone for his freedoms ( it worth a lot )
Court order now becomes nothing  .

Empty cryptsy what they get now !

10% option all users get coin back soon
90% vern playing deadly game  with trex,, coin
Smuggling

Try to make some more coins .

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:21:35 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 01:45:17 AM by thunderjet

He got caught red handed trying to embezzle UNO and launder it on bittrex so he had to hand it over. I think he realized if he didn't jail would be certain. At this point I think it's still a possibility he can avoid jail. If he gives everything back. He was explicitly ordered not to do what he got caught doing in front of everyone. He's on such thin ice at this point, being in China doesn't really mean he can just evade this whole mess forever. Eventually wouldn't his Visa run out and wouldn't they run him for warrants when he tries to renew? I don't think they need to extradite, China gov would probably deport him as a wanted criminal if not just send him to commie labor camp since he has kept his international criminal enterprise going on in China too. He must have done a bunch of naughty stuff over there too. I'm sure embezzling UNO has to be a frowned on activity over there.

I hope that these mine findings about BTC wallet where are BTCs from selling stolen altcoins from Cryptsy,help to investigation.

One more thing - Bittrex should pay special attention on this BTC deposit address -  1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 where BTC came directly form old Cryptsy hot wallet(unaccessible to users and used just to pay Cryptsy and Vernon expenses) during 2014 and 2015 in time when stolen altcoins are selling.

This address was dormant until 3rd.March.2016 when it received last 1.1 BTC from old Cryptsy hot wallet(same pattern like in 2014 and 2015) and on 3rd.March.2016 only Vernon could sent these BTCs.

Here is mine original post about it:

After a long work I finally found irrefutable evidences about Paul Vernon aka Bao Luo direct connection with "grand hack".Following traces of BTC from Cryptsy old wallet (which was under Vernon sole control and used for paying Cryptsy expenses and from which users could not get BTC directly) I found that after a hack he sent 368.7 BTC to Bittrex address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 directly from old Cryptsy wallet.

How much his greed is big,can be seen from fact that he sent last BTCs from old Cryptsy wallet to that address on Bittrex on 3rd.March.2016 !!! On 3rd.March.2016 he took last 1.1 BTC from Cryptsy old wallet(direct transactions):

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/141ffbd042e3d8511e98a3c082061ceb2a65ffa588449eef18bdc5e5e1617430

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/022be2365754b0b6044332aa9b09adbecc7457fded6c61c19c6bfa09c8666384

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/39b43a4f0bf61338fc5d47aa51ebd7585570fa53f90f519888d54c42d43b0fcd

But that is not full story.This Bittrex address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9  also received 168 BTC from BTER and few dozen BTCs from Mintpal.Following DASH transactions after hack,some members of this forum,found many 5000 DASH transactions from Cryptsy wallet to Mintpal day after day,just few days from hack.Well now we know that was Vernon who sent them on Mintpal,sold for BTC and move some of that BTC to this Bittrex BTC address described above.After fall of Mintpal,BTER is coming into the game - selling was continuing on it.Few members of Cryptsy,including myself during December 2015 received few withdrawals from Cryptsy that were not coming from Cryptsy wallet ,but BTER.It seems that Vernon wanted to prolonge Cryptsy fall a little later,because Bitebi9 project was not finished then.

Now the most interesting part.This address on Bittrex was active in late 2014 and May 2015 (few last txs came from Cryptsy long after Cryptsy fall),when hacker was selling stolen altcoins on Bittrex and other exchanges.Mainly he withdraw BTCs to Bitfinex,but one big withdraw(20 BTCs) was directly moved to BTC wallet (address 1C6JEkN16FqyLH37vvmSicE59kqEadUmtf) where hacker stored all BTC obtained from selling stolen altcoins on different exchanges - that is direct link with theft .

So:

- on this Bittrex address BTC were coming from Cryptsy old wallet almost until court seized it

- from autumn 2014 until July 2015 - 368.7 BTC came directly from old Cryptsy wallet which was untouchable for users

- finally, 20 BTC were sent from this Bittrex account directly to BTC wallet where hacker stored BTCs obtained from selling stolen altcoins

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/d39a289e6a271c9380165090de989aab93f26d834ac27101e38fb5b041b6ec6b

BTC wallet where hacker stored BTCs from selling altcoins:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337

This is link where you can see mine earlier findings about BTC wallet where hacker stored BTC from selling altcoins :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13678567#msg13678567

Plus Vernon will have to explain sending so much coins directly from Cryptsy wallet to BTCC China few weeks before BItebi 9 opening,especially because after July.2015 this account on BTCC China received 16 BTCs directly from old hot Cryptsy wallet on 10th.January.2016,just few days before closing,when you cant get even 0.01 BTC

I found firm evidences how P.Vernon financed Bitebi9 exchange by money from Cryptsy users.

Bitebi9 was founded 28th.July.2015 and start capital was 300.000 CNY(picture below) ~ $46.000 ~ 184 BTC at that time. Money came from Cryptsy old hot wallet(founded before theft) which was used only for paying Cryptsy expenses and refunding new hot wallet from time to time - users did not receive BTC directly from it at all.

From Cryptsy old hot wallet money went to address 17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S at BTCC China exchange,where BTC were changed to CNY.

For period July 2015 - January 2016,  543.5 BTC came from old hot Cryptsy wallet to this address on BTCC.In 2 such transactions 150 BTC and 200 BTC were transfered directly to BTCC - that is far over 100 BTC limit per transaction for users,so there are no doubt that is not user ,but P.Vernon.

Another indication that it is P.Vernon account is that this address received directly from Cryptsy old hot wallet 16 BTC on 10.January.2016,just few days before closure and in time when receiving just 0.01 BTC was impossible.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S

What is also interesting that this address 17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S received 56 BTC from Bittrex and 100 from BTC-e,two exchanges that "hacker" used to sell stolen altcoins and convert them in BTC.

Can the forensics link those trans id's to a cold wallet in bitebi9 somewhere? Should be easy enough with a small deposit to bitebi9 somewhere that shows they go to the same place? I don't think Bao is smart enough to use mixers... if he was you could question why an ethical exchange used mixers.

All these BTC went to BTCC China(probably on his Chinese paramour account) and were sold for CNY needed for Bitebi9 opening and working expenses.They did not come to Bitebi9 wallet.

Bao did not use mixers,because he did not trust them - Cryptsy "hacker" like Bao ,also did not use mixers.

Fontas Returns

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:52:49 AM

Yeah, there's 2 news articles out based on your investigations. One of them credits you as "thunderbolt" though, lol.

http://themerkle.com/coins-move-from-cryptsy-to-bittrex/

http://coinjournal.net/cryptsy-paul-vernon-exchange-china/
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:14:53 AM

Wow, I should have never stopped watching this thread. This shit storm just gets higher and deeper. So Big Vern got caught trying to dump some UNO on Bittrex? I better replenish my supply of popcorn.

We don't know if it was Vern. The custodian could have wallet access or possibly other incidental employees like Mullick or DC Girl. However, Vern is the most likely culprit.

One interesting take away is that there is a strong message out there that exchanges will not accept Cryptsy's coins. In fact, they may even seize them.

I think we need to start maintaining a blacklist for individuals that harm crypto and have industry players generally agree that it's alright to seize coins from specific individuals like Paul Vernon should they ever deposit them in exchanges or other services that honor the blacklists.

That's right Paul. Fuck you. I would like to see you blackballed from crypto. You fuckign scumbag.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Fontas Returns

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:21:26 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/wallet.dws?585760.htm

Cryptsy mintcoin wallet I believe. Thunderjet what do you make of this:

es
Outflow
This is even more experimental   Total amount   Percentage   Transactions   Wallet / addresses
   8,495,553,805.19104 MINT   45.8 %   1985   Isolated addresses

8,495,553,805.19104 MINT = About $220,000USD
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:28:34 AM

We don't know if it was Vern. The custodian could have wallet access or possibly other incidental employees like Mullick or DC Girl. However, Vern is the most likely culprit.

One interesting take away is that there is a strong message out there that exchanges will not accept Cryptsy's coins. In fact, they may even seize them.

I think we need to start maintaining a blacklist for individuals that harm crypto and have industry players generally agree that it's alright to seize coins from specific individuals like Paul Vernon should they ever deposit them in exchanges or other services that honor the blacklists.

That's right Paul. Fuck you. I would like to see you blackballed from crypto. You fuckign scumbag.

Here's a list I'm maintaining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414944.0
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:56:46 AM

Here's a list I'm maintaining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414944.0

I was thinking more along the lines of a KYC style blacklist website with an API that services can query to check a particular individual, get their profile information (known identifying information), known associated accounts and coins, and also instructions on what to do if coins are seized. For it to really work, we would need to score people on this and allow others to upvote/downvote them.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:04:30 AM

https://www.scribd.com/doc/306964085/2016-4-4-De-33-Order-Appointing-James-Sallah-as-Receiver-Corporate-Monitor-for-Crytpsy

6. The powers of the officers, directors, employees, and agents of Cryptsy are
hereby suspended. Such persons and entities shall have no authority with respect to Cryptsy’s
operations
or assets, except to the extent as may hereafter be expressly granted by the Receiver. The Receiver shall assume and control the operations of Cryptsy and shall pursue and preserve all of its claims.

7. No person holding or claiming any position of any sort with Cryptsy shall possess any authority to act by or on behalf of Cryptsy, unless so instructed by the Receiver.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/719773151098327040

Court: The powers of the officers, directors, employees, and agents of Cryptsy are
hereby suspended.

Paul Vernon: Here's an official tweet on Cryptsy's Twitter account, hence you know it's official. Oh, BTW, fuck you court, for I'll do what I want. HAHAHA

Use reasonable efforts to determine the nature, location and value of all property interests of Cryptsy, including, but not limited to, cryptocurrencies, monies, funds, securities, credits, effects, goods, chattels, lands, premises, leases, claims, rights and other assets, together with all rents, profits, dividends, interest or other income attributable thereto, of whatever kind, which Cryptsy owns, possesses, has a  beneficial interest in, or controls directly or indirectly;

INAL, but I'm pretty sure that includes domain names and Twitter account(s).
thunderjet

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:55:39 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 05:41:56 AM by thunderjet

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/wallet.dws?585760.htm

Cryptsy mintcoin wallet I believe. Thunderjet what do you make of this:

es
Outflow
This is even more experimental   Total amount   Percentage   Transactions   Wallet / addresses
   8,495,553,805.19104 MINT   45.8 %   1985   Isolated addresses

8,495,553,805.19104 MINT = About $220,000USD

Mint is(was) trading on BTER,Cryptsy and Poloniex.This is not Poloniex wallet which is easily identified,but also not BTER,because all transactions on this MINT wallet stopped at the begining on January 2016,when Cryptsy went down.

After that all activities in this wallet stopped until 10.April.2016 - the same date as UNOs transfer to Bittrex.

In Mint case 100 million mints were transferred to address MdUKpvTpKHE7rSXxoe62x5QYywG5Qjypc2 and then in different batches to different addresses on Poloniex and then suddenly stopped about 6-7 ours ago.Last hour another transfer of 7.8 millions of MINT sent on Poloniex. Now there is still 79.05 millions of MINT still untransferred at address  Me3USymetG4yd9X9pG3NdHFtvPsrAVjJyd

Strange thing - these 21 millions MINT sent on different addresses on Poloniex - are not yet redreemed

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/tx.dws?6003795.htm

Seller is speeding up,another 7.8 millions of MINT sent on Poloniex

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/tx.dws?6021086.htm

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:50:34 AM

Vern mood in trading to make profits .
Profit going to hit the crypsy user  Roll Eyes

Plans of vern is
Sell altcoin get Btc

Btc start trading make profits
After poor user get pay in Btc / not offer altcoin

Whatever's altcoin you have in cryptsy , calculate in Btc and you get pay in Btc  ,

Shocked lol
Or he sell that coin n go underground life ( like Osama bin laden did in Iraq war after move to Pakistan ) vern next move  north Korea . 
Fontas Returns

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:39:14 AM

Was Vern dumping Cyptsy Mintcoins on Poloniex today?
thunderjet

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:45:28 AM

Was Vern dumping Cyptsy Mintcoins on Poloniex today?

It seems so. That Mint big wallet was dormant after 12-13 January, until 10.April(same date as UNOs transfer) ,when 100 millions were taken from it and are sending in different amounts on different addresses on Poloniex.Transfers are speeding up,last hour 7.8 millions sent in one transaction to Polo.(I posted it in mine post above)
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: