Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:42:28 PM

"this coin will NEVER reach 20k satoshis again."

This is from the same person that said Expanse is Horizon 2.0, ok, let's imagine that were the case. After enough development Horizon reached a marketcap of 10x-25x higher than we have here now. So why in the world would we never reach 20k satoshis again? Hell, we hit up to 16.5k last night on Bittrex. This FUD is really weak and not based in reality.

yeah good try.

price is at 0.00005510 now.

just because you hit "lots of exchanges" at launch doesn't mean anything. exchanges add coins for volume to get fees and already have the code in place to add ethereum clones easily.

you burned a lot of people over-hyping this coin at launch. bull shit posts like "expanse is popular". i hope you are satisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:32:45 PM

"this coin will NEVER reach 20k satoshis again."

This is from the same person that said Expanse is Horizon 2.0, ok, let's imagine that were the case. After enough development Horizon reached a marketcap of 10x-25x higher than we have here now. So why in the world would we never reach 20k satoshis again? Hell, we hit up to 16.5k last night on Bittrex. This FUD is really weak and not based in reality.

yeah good try.

price is at 0.00005510 now.

just because you hit "lots of exchanges" at launch doesn't mean anything. exchanges add coins for volume to get fees and already have the code in place to add ethereum clones easily.

you burned a lot of people over-hyping this coin at launch. bull shit posts like "expanse is popular". i hope you are satisfied.

please QQ more m8

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:14:09 PM

I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

You talk like selling 50k was no big deal...
Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:56:45 PM

I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way posibble and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

Dudes...
At that time there was less than 100k in circulation. How is selling off an amount equal to half the supply an honest move? Where is the btc? What was it used for? Obviously not buy support. If you guys feel this type of behavior is justifiable, you have no place being involved in crypto currency. This coin would seem to me and many others to be simply a cash grab. Devs know me, I'm not the average troll here.

There should be a rule that developers can't sell 1% of circulation in a week (month) so as to not depress the price too much.
abstractednerve

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:44:34 PM

I'm not a troll or anon. This is the same username I use everywhere. The devs know me. This post is in no way meant to be considered fud. I've wasted plenty of time and electricity supporting this project. Don't let fancy words fool you. I've never used any other handle other than this one so please understand I mean this in the most gentle way possible and i feel as if im speaking for many frustrated enthusiasts that just arent so good with words...

Dudes...

You cant make a sell with out a buyer. People bought what they wanted to buy m8 or they wouldnt have put their btc on the buyside. What bout ETH? They sold 70m ETH. Their ETH reserve has been depleted with out any community input. Everyone says "you cant compare exp to eth" though. They are right, 50k doesnt compare even slightly to 70m.

Nearly all the miners Ive talked to who have mined EXP made well over ROI.

These three men are adults with adult expenses like jax said a couple pages back. Lets say they sold 50k exp at 50k satoshis. That gives them 25 BTC to split 3 ways. At today's rates that is $2k a piece. Man they really made the big bucks! What a cash grab! I made that this month staking sprouts and tekcoin. My rent, lights, internet misc bills, are about $1400/month (AUD I know its less in USD). Wow, they can pay the bills for a whole month. Someone quick! Call the tax offices! These m8s made a killing!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ReallyRedRum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:44:51 PM

Dudes...

I feel your pain Jason, I also have quite a bit invested in this and it's pretty disappointing to see the continued sell off.  Lips sealed
abstractednerve

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:09:32 PM

Dudes...

I feel your pain Jason, I also have quite a bit invested in this and it's pretty disappointing to see the continued sell off.  Lips sealed

miners are going to do what miners are going to do m8

What do you considered "quite a bit" though? I bought 1 btc's worth around 80k sat and 3 btc around 5k-10k sat. What is my average purchase?

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:59:45 PM

Dudes...

I never invested alot. I was a miner that did well actually.

To the guy above me.....no one pays attention to such frantic trolling. Let's give credit to your estimation for one moment just to pity you...
The 6k that you are using as example was fleeced from users of a market with a total market cap of around 10k give of take. That's still jives with my 50%ish theme I had going. You are basically saying that since it was such a minor amount(in your opinion) then the negative action is negated? Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in! Wallet looks nice and it has sounds? Cool story bro.....

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:23:58 AM

30BTC marketcap , could it go any lower ?
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:54:36 AM

Well.. Technically.. Yes.

If money is all one cares about though, I suppose this is important info to pay attention to.

I think the tech behind smart contracts is the real issue though.

This sorta stuff will drag this caveman society out of the dark and into hopefully something that is not post apocalyptic.

I think the betterment of humanity and every other living thing by extension should be our priority. Not lining ones pockets with useless bits of metal and paper and plastic to buy more useless crap to burden the next generation and their generations to come.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:18:42 AM

Well.. Technically.. Yes.

If money is all one cares about though, I suppose this is important info to pay attention to.

I think the tech behind smart contracts is the real issue though.

This sorta stuff will drag this caveman society out of the dark and into hopefully something that is not post apocalyptic.

I think the betterment of humanity and every other living thing by extension should be our priority. Not lining ones pockets with useless bits of metal and paper and plastic to buy more useless crap to burden the next generation and their generations to come.

Words of the enlightened man.
thebountiful

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

It's nice to see that some non anon people are calling the quacks for the ducks that they are.

I warned people before this has HZ pnd written all over it.

Clayton has his fancy talk written all over this thread and how much bitcoin will investors and miners ever get in ROI ? Likely none. If you don't see the writing on the wall then I don't pity your losses.

Take heed to the warnings in this thread and make haste in collecting what you can before the project folds. The devs got paid. They have no need for you to get paid.
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:39:10 PM

It's nice to see that some non anon people are calling the quacks for the ducks that they are.

I warned people before this has HZ pnd written all over it.

Clayton has his fancy talk written all over this thread and how much bitcoin will investors and miners ever get in ROI ? Likely none. If you don't see the writing on the wall then I don't pity your losses.

Take heed to the warnings in this thread and don't make haste in collecting what you can before the project folds. The devs got paid. They have no need for you to get paid.

Money..........

If anyone wants to profit, then i say bugger off. Could not care less about "investors"... I'm not team though, just a personal point of view. If you can't take it on the chin, then maybe just maybe, you should invest in something real.. like oh i don't know.. say.. real stocks?!

Go away and come back when you actualy care about changing the future.. Not keeping the status... "Quo"..

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
abstractednerve

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

Dudes...

I never invested alot. I was a miner that did well actually.

To the guy above me.....no one pays attention to such frantic trolling. Let's give credit to your estimation for one moment just to pity you...
The 6k that you are using as example was fleeced from users of a market with a total market cap of around 10k give of take. That's still jives with my 50%ish theme I had going. You are basically saying that since it was such a minor amount(in your opinion) then the negative action is negated? Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in! Wallet looks nice and it has sounds? Cool story bro.....

Cool story m8. I think someone here doesn't know the definition of fleeced. No one made any promises. Everyone that WAS working on the project STILL IS working on the project. You are literally fucking crying over peanuts that you didn't make. Why are you so jealous man?

"Is the going rate for shitting out a clone 25btc these days? If so, count me in!"

Who would count you in though? You have no talents. No skills. You could add absolutely nothing to any project. You are practically useless here m8. If you think its so easy then why don't you do it?

The difference between you and them is, you think there is no difference between you and them.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

JacksonBriggs

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:30:19 PM

The level of troll and butthurt here is over 9000.

Imagine if you lil bitches worked this hard at your day job. You might get promoted from fry cook to sausage caser.

My hands are stronger than yours.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 02:30:11 PM

The official gui wallet release should be very very soon.

The DAO whitepaper is almost completed.

Here is the Whitepapers abstract in audio form.

https://soundcloud.com/frankocollective/expanse

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:11:05 PM

The main problem with the Expanse is the orderly dump of the so called development fund. If it is dumped too quickly, price will crash.
abstractednerve

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:15:24 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 03:25:44 PM by abstractednerve

The main problem with the Expanse is the orderly dump of the so called development fund. If it is dumped too quickly, price will crash.

Who is dumping the developmental fund? The blockexplorer shows that the devs addresses havnt made a single tx in a 3 weeks m8. The only people selling are the miners. Miners always sell. Why is this so confusing for everyone?

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:30:12 PM

Who is dumping the developmental fund? The blockexplorer shows that the devs addresses hasnt made a single tx in a 3 weeks m8. The only people selling are the miners. Miners always sell. Why is this so confusing for everyone?

Didn't happen, definitely POW selling from miners and the initial run up making the price fairly high. We are fully aware of selling pressure and that is why we didn't create any. There was one bounty paid to a 3rd party for the logo, that is it. There is a fairly decent amount mined each day of course, and many miners will just sell, and this is seen in most all POW coins including Ethereum. We are however working on development to increase demand over time.

altcoinex

Activity: 293

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:45:25 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 05:26:34 PM by altcoinex

Custom GUI Wallet Development Preview Release
We are proud to announce that the first preview version of the GUI wallet is ready for public testing. This is a development preview release, with intention of providing a demonstration of the early stage software to users to give them a chance to experiment as well as provide input and feedback during its initial development. This is not yet a stable release, so please use at your own risk; It is advised not to be used for managing any critical accounts or funds. The custom wallet features gorgeous graphics, animations, and professional audio. As you would expect from a GUI wallet, current features include managing accounts, sending and viewing transactions, and more. Stylish audio alerts also aid users by letting them know what the wallet is doing. This provides an enjoyable personal touch, making Expanse unique in the world of silent wallets.

The GUI also features an Integrated Console, allowing for access to the command line tools for advanced users in addition to it’s elegant intuitive interface — Making it easy and ideal for anyone to use and get started with. The Expanse wallet is for everyone: simple, unique, and beautiful. Additionally, co-inciding with the Development Preview Release, Expanse has updated the codebase to the latest ethereum protocol. Making Expanse fully up to date, and offering an exceptional visual experience with the GUI wallet that is simple for all to use.

This is only the start, both for the GUI Wallet, and the Expanse Project! The DAO white paper will be released soon, detailing the design and implementation of the organization. Soon to follow will be the live Launch of the DAO, including an integrated management panel directly in the wallet allowing users to participate in managing and creating/voting on issues in an intuitive user friendly way, straight from the GUI.

Downloads
Current Version: Development Preview Release EXPWallet Beta 0.1r3

http://www.expanse.tech/expwallet-win.ziphttp://www.expanse.tech/expwallet-mac.zip

Wallet Troubleshooting and FAQ:
If the expwallet application opens, the Console tab can be useful for diagnosing issues. Error messages and debugging information should be displayed there when there is connection issues and console output displayed normally. If the application does not open, please state the error displayed.

If this is your first time running expanse, you must agree to the user agreement: You can do this via the console tab, in which the agreement will be displayed if it is your first run/you have not yet accepted it. Enter "Y" in the console to agree if you accept the terms. This must be done before expanse will function on your system.

expwallet is bundled with a copy of gexp. On the windows version, it is included in the zip and is required to be in the same directory as expwallet. On the macintosh version, gexp is bundled inside the application bundle. If you are already running an instance of gexp on the system, expwallet will detect it and attach to it. Note: a copy of gexp must still be placed in the same directory as expwallet, even if attaching to an instance is running from another location.

Known Bugs/Issues:
File Menu & Mac Application Menu’s for wallet do not properly function. Will be resolved in the next release, please close the application via the ‘X” icon in the right hand corner.

Coming Soon/In Development:
Address Book
Toolbar Showing Connection & Sync/Block Status
Improved Account Management
Dynamic Display Customization
Sound Theme Packs
In-Wallet Account Backup/Restore Feature

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: