Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631773 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

this thread is so Gentlemen ! love to see it pop up every now and again  after all these years ......... Grin

Me too...I like reading this thread and clicking back through random pages of responses and seeing how pumped people are once bitcoin hit another price milestone.

It definitely always re-surfaces each time bitcoin hits a new ATH.

This is like one of those threads that will still be replied upon and reread like the "I am hodling" thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
You're lucky to own more bitcoin. The price of it going up very high and you will quickly become millionaire, I think so.If it rises to such a level, I will accumulate and invest plenty of. You know?, investors only directed to profit - and I was no exception.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
You're lucky to own more bitcoin. The price of it going up very high and you will quickly become millionaire, I think so.If it rises to such a level, I will accumulate and invest plenty of. You know?, investors only directed to profit - and I was no exception.

The guy who wrote that article I think went almost all-in on Bitcoin and the OP most certainly put in a significant amount in Jan. 5 2011 when the price was $.30.  If the OP put in $100 and held he'd have about $1MM checking the Bitcoin Time Machine.

http://whatifbitcoin.com/result.html?date=2011-01-05&amount=100

The hard thing was hodling over all these years.   I remember all the time I used to lurk these in 2014 and 2015, a lot of people talked with regret about not cashing out when the price was around ~1K. 
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

this thread is so Gentlemen ! love to see it pop up every now and again  after all these years ......... Grin

Me too...I like reading this thread and clicking back through random pages of responses and seeing how pumped people are once bitcoin hit another price milestone.

It definitely always re-surfaces each time bitcoin hits a new ATH.

This is like one of those threads that will still be replied upon and reread like the "I am hodling" thread.

Does anyone have a link to the "I am hodling" thread?  I don't recall seeing that thread, but I recall seeing references to it.  Anyone?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

The guy who wrote that article I think went almost all-in on Bitcoin and the OP most certainly put in a significant amount in Jan. 5 2011 when the price was $.30.  If the OP put in $100 and held he'd have about $1MM checking the Bitcoin Time Machine.

http://whatifbitcoin.com/result.html?date=2011-01-05&amount=100

The hard thing was hodling over all these years.   I remember all the time I used to lurk these in 2014 and 2015, a lot of people talked with regret about not cashing out when the price was around ~1K. 

EXACTLY!!!!!

There were lot's of regrets about not cashing out at $1k during that time, and even during 2016, there were a lot of people planning to sell at or near $1k, so I am sure that a lot of those folks either underinvested or sold way too fucking much at prices that were more than 1/3 the current price arena.

Furthermore, I had been suggesting, for quite some time (at least a few months when it looked like $3k was even in question) that once we break through $3k that we would fairly easily move into the $3400 to $3600 price territory, and I thought that resistance in the $3,400 to $3600 arena would not be very strong - springing prices into the $4k to $6k arena.

Based on the recent news, including the very likely locking in and activation of segwit, and the fairly lame affect of the hardfork (which is going to be read as the creation of an alt that will likely bleed to death in the coming year or less), the short term prospects for bitcoin seem to be even more bullish, so I am anticipated that the supra $3600 resistance has shifted up a bit, and I am now speculating that the supra $3600 resistance is going to be in the $4,800 to $6,800 range, and the odds seem to have gotten even better that the resistance at that $4800 to $6800 range is not going to be as strong as previously anticipated (though I still do consider resistance in the $4800 to $6800 range to be significant), and if BTC prices are able to break above $6,800, at this point, it seems that the next level of resistance would be somewhere in the ballpark of $8500 to $13k... Yep, yep, yep, it may take a bit of time to get into the $8.5k to $13k arena, but surely we can recognize those kinds of scenarios to be less pie in the sky, as compared to having those kinds of discussions during our pretty strong 2015 bear market.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

I often come back to this post, even before the time I register my account on this forum.

Bought my first coin at 59euro, I had completely no idea that price will be almost 60x in 4~5 years.

The most difficult part is hodling of course. I really hope 10000USD can be achieved in a foreseenable future.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:34:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 03:57:34 AM by hurain

yes that is a fact and i think those people who are holding bitcoin for last 2 yeas they are in fact going to become millionaire now. even those people who have invested money in bitcoin few weeks before they can also now get good profit from it, but i will suggest them to continue holding their bitcoin for next few months and once again they will make double their investment.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley

What a dream? see this guy was talking just like a year ago and now see his dream turned to reality. Smiley
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley

What a dream? see this guy was talking just like a year ago and now see his dream turned to reality. Smiley
even faster than 1 year. I bought bitcoin when dump before fork last month about $ 2500 and I still hold it if I sell it now I can earn about $800- $1000 for 1 month. this is my lucky moment I plan to sell it this week if bitcoin does not show a price increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

even faster than 1 year. I bought bitcoin when dump before fork last month about $ 2500 and I still hold it if I sell it now I can earn about $800- $1000 for 1 month. this is my lucky moment I plan to sell it this week if bitcoin does not show a price increase.

Yeah, right...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Come to this thread and talk about selling and getting some kind of mediocre short-term profits,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes when I believe part of the lesson of this thread, should be, to hodl and accumulate BTC rather than thinking about cashing out for some mediocre amount of fiat profits.. ...

Accordingly, if you hodl and accumulate BTC, then it becomes much more likely that you can become part of "the new wealthy elite, gentlemen", and don't you want that?Huh   What is a better investment?  Where you going to put it, if not BTC?

Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:18:45 AM

Yeah, right...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Come to this thread and talk about selling and getting some kind of mediocre short-term profits,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes when I believe part of the lesson of this thread, should be, to hodl and accumulate BTC rather than thinking about cashing out for some mediocre amount of fiat profits.. ...

Accordingly, if you hodl and accumulate BTC, then it becomes much more likely that you can become part of "the new wealthy elite, gentlemen", and don't you want that?Huh   What is a better investment?  Where you going to put it, if not BTC?

$10k-$40k is probably the target, and will probably be stable for a while. That's a marketcap of about $200B - $750B, roughly akin to the world's biggest companies.

But I think >$10k is unlikely until after 2020. That said, back in 2011/12, I thought $1000 was many years away, so what do I know.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

One. Save some. Two. Invest the rest.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:40:13 AM

One. Save some. Two. Invest the rest.
As suggested Saving and investing are the best way to profit from bitcoin and become a rich and go under the elite community. Same time more risks were into it, bitcoin as a form of saving needs high security which is possible. While investing one in ten investment websites were legitimate, so finding it and investing is very risky.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:42:38 AM

I'm not sure who the wealthy elite are considered.

But I am enjoying the new ATH.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:23:20 AM

I would feel getting a gold car and a super big house, enjoying the upcoming results for all of us.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

Definitely,we are blessed one to have bitcoins with us and early birds are more blessed than us.At first,i was planning to save 21 BTC to join the 21 BTC club so that i could enjoy a happy retired life.But on seeing this price hike,i think i coul even achieve such a life with just 10 bitcoins.I bought my first bitcoin at $650 last year and now its price is $3422.Thats a tremendous progress.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

Definitely,we are blessed one to have bitcoins with us and early birds are more blessed than us.At first,i was planning to save 21 BTC to join the 21 BTC club so that i could enjoy a happy retired life.But on seeing this price hike,i think i coul even achieve such a life with just 10 bitcoins.I bought my first bitcoin at $650 last year and now its price is $3422.Thats a tremendous progress.
Yes,  the price of bitcoin is keep going up. It is not finished there is still the acceptance of bitcoin in a large scale in the future. No doubt this technology is very useful. So really lucky people who already have big amount of bitcoin.
skyhighwefly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Congratulations to anyone who invested into Bitcoin early enough to become millionaires already.  Don't ever feel guilty about the amount of money you have received.  Anyone who has a hand in changing the world deserves to be rewarded based on how much they contribute. 

Well done boys and girls.   Cool

It's not too late to get in on the party either, crypto is still very young.

Cool  Grin  Tongue
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Cheers to that....
Bitcoin indeed brought something really great for all of those who partake on it...
Congratulations to us all...
Hopefully we'll all have a positive outcome from engaging in cryptocurrencies..
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

Cheers to that....
Bitcoin indeed brought something really great for all of those who partake on it...
Congratulations to us all...
Hopefully we'll all have a positive outcome from engaging in cryptocurrencies..
Cheesy

I am joining in congratulations, too all of you in this thread! Creator of this thread is anonymous and just a guest in 2011 he is one of the
early adopters and he had faith in bitcoins even then.
   I am not wealthy still, I am trying to get into all this just in last couple months. Sincerely I do not expect results in next six months to one
year. My goal is long term and I hope I can do something now that will give back profit in 5 years from now. I am sure that I am not late, and
when some new guys come to comment this thread in 5 years I will be one of the early adopters too. Good luck to us all!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: