Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:56:47 AM

the end of 2014, when it was my friend told me about bitcoin, and it happened when I was unemployed. so I try to make a advantage from bitcoin.

What ways of earning you did once you heard about bitcoin?
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:24:29 PM

the end of 2014, when it was my friend told me about bitcoin, and it happened when I was unemployed. so I try to make a advantage from bitcoin.
well in my opinion it is really hard to make a lot of money with bitcoins to be honest, i think it is nearly impossible especially if you dont have the mining stuff to mine bitcoins with

the first time i heard about bitcoins was like 2 years back or something like that as i heard it on my local news when bitcoin reached an all time high of 1.2 thousand dollars

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

well in my opinion it is really hard to make a lot of money with bitcoins to be honest, i think it is nearly impossible especially if you dont have the mining stuff to mine bitcoins with

the first time i heard about bitcoins was like 2 years back or something like that as i heard it on my local news when bitcoin reached an all time high of 1.2 thousand dollars

Well I was bit late, when it was at $1200, I was not aware about bitcoin, I came here last year when price was $250, and that also my friend recommended me join the community.
btlrlx29

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

It was a couple of years ago, I guess.
It was my friend who introduced me to bitcoin. Back then, he already was an owner and experienced bitcoin user himself.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

It was my friend who introduced me to bitcoin. Back then, he already was an owner and experienced bitcoin user himself.
We all are here only because of our friends, as we can afford to trust them and we know they will never cheat us and now I think we should be thankful for them for introducing us to bitcoins.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:17:07 PM

My friend introduced me to bitcoin 2 years ago but i did not listen to him, i decided  be an active bitcoiner this year when i see him everyday with lots of money,,without any job.. he told me that all of.his money came from bitcoin. So i decided to be in bitcoin too.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:47:28 PM

my experience was i know about bitcoin from gambling site, and it was already around 1,5 years ago.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:11:39 PM

the first time i heard about the bitcoin was in a tv commercial that called the wereld draait door it is dutch television they where talking about bitcoins
but this was i think more than 3 years ago. After that i never used the bitcoin if i am honest.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:28:20 PM

my experience was i know about bitcoin from gambling site, and it was already around 1,5 years ago.

Yeah even I was looking for online gambling site and then after accessing many sites I came to know that we can gamble with bitcoins, and then I started to know more about it.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:07:20 PM

It seems that your friend has a good knowledge in bitcoin since the times that he recommends you about bitcoin are among the best times for bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:18:03 PM

the first time i heard about the bitcoin was in a tv commercial that called the wereld draait door it is dutch television they where talking about bitcoins
but this was i think more than 3 years ago. After that i never used the bitcoin if i am honest.

In my case My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:24:00 PM

From newspaper in 2013.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:56:19 PM

I also had this, a friend of mine was already involved into the bitcoin and he also already made some profit so he told it to me.
I first did not really knew what it was and all but my friend thought me how its working..
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:14:34 PM

From newspaper in 2013.
oh wow, thats a pretty long time ago, i think it was a great possibility to buy your bitcoins back then wasnt it? it would be nice to know if you managed to make some money out of it

i first heard about bitcoins when i was reading an article online about new money that was invented by an anonymous creator called satoshi nakamoto, i got interested in it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:23:47 PM

It was when i came to my friend and he red a topic about cryptocurrency, so i was so interested and we started talking about bitcoin togather, now i am here.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:33:16 PM

Heard it from a friends dealer lol.

Then I searched it on google eventually reading it on a bitcoin event with cnn.

DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

The first time I heard about the bitcoin was on the news, on the channel I watched they where talking about a new digital currency that was coming up.
After this I was searching on google and that is how I got to know it.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:04:37 PM

I heard about bitcoin the first time couple years ago. But only my boyfriend and money that he made, only that made me really involved and interested in that. Now I'm even regret that I didn't involve it myself when I just heard about it, now I could be bitcoin millionaire probably  Grin
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:36:35 PM

lol of course if you're still unemployed it will be easier for you to directly join the bitcoin. different who already have jobs. I'm sure they were still busy with their jobs lol

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:01:22 PM

lol of course if you're still unemployed it will be easier for you to directly join the bitcoin. different who already have jobs. I'm sure they were still busy with their jobs lol
You can still make an investment with your fiat money by buying bitcoin and just hold/save it for long term. You don't need to be active miner or trader to become a bitcoiner.

If you think so , most bitcoiner are unemployed?  It is big lol .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: