Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
sethspof

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:34:15 AM

What shows in richlist does not match my TrumpCoin wallet even though all deposit transactions are showing in the Transactions tab.  Anyone have any thoughts?  My TrumpCoin wallet is fully synced.  It is not a small difference, several thousand coins.   Feel the coins must be there since they are showing on the richlist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:06:48 PM

why my win wallet can't syns Dev?

I dont know unless you provide more detailed information. If you can do that it would be helpful.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:39:12 PM

sethspof

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:09:36 PM

What shows in richlist does not match my TrumpCoin wallet even though all deposit transactions are showing in the Transactions tab.  Anyone have any thoughts?  My TrumpCoin wallet is fully synced.  It is not a small difference, several thousand coins.   Feel the coins must be there since they are showing on the richlist.

Any thoughts Dev?  Any information I can send that would be helpful in diagnosing?
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

You need to pm me with the amount of coins you have and send me TX details.
I cant work out the issue unless I have the proper details.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:20:33 PM

Looks like TRUMP coin is on it's way to 10 cents sort term getting sooo exciting! Again thank you DEV for making the TRUMP coin when I first saw it I know TRUMP coin was going to be a winner! And DEV you can see I have not sold any of my TRUMP coins and I have a little more on yobit too. The TRUMP face book page is doing great this week we have got 3,345 views the paid boost really do well I'm running them 24/7 I have a few paid pages going! The new TRUMP video will be on every page today the video is great!
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

Looks like TRUMP coin is on it's way to 10 cents sort term getting sooo exciting! Again thank you DEV for making the TRUMP coin when I first saw it I know TRUMP coin was going to be a winner! And DEV you can see I have not sold any of my TRUMP coins and I have a little more on yobit too. The TRUMP face book page is doing great this week we have got 3,345 views the paid boost really do well I'm running them 24/7 I have a few paid pages going! The new TRUMP video will be on every page today the video is great!

Could you post a link to Donald Trump's speach you were talking about on Yobit please

Thank you

NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

Could you post a link to Donald Trump's speach you were talking about on Yobit please

Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0 this is the link to TRUMP speech yesterday!
Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:59:50 PM

hello Dev.. where is conf file? why my win wallet can't sync?
exemplaar

Activity: 978

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:22:16 PM

What shows in richlist does not match my TrumpCoin wallet even though all deposit transactions are showing in the Transactions tab.  Anyone have any thoughts?  My TrumpCoin wallet is fully synced.  It is not a small difference, several thousand coins.   Feel the coins must be there since they are showing on the richlist.

Any thoughts Dev?  Any information I can send that would be helpful in diagnosing?

Probably reason:
The coin quota difference between your wallet and block explorer are coins sitting in your wallet under a different address.
Use coin control features to resolve your problem.(Just send that coins to your main address).

Solution:
By default this feature is disabled.
In the wallet ,click on settings and then click options. Click on the tab that says display. Click the box that says Display coin control features (experts only!). Press OK.
Choosing list mode in the menu will show you exactly the amount of coins, sitting under a different address.

moosedawg

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:44:18 PM

Has Trump himself endorsed this coin?

No, but thats the aim

This coin does have a shot at success, but right now if you have TrumpCoins it is hard to sell them because there is no real big buy orders, But that's ok because there is no point in selling right now anyways. If Trump or the Media even brings it up on Twitter or CNN there will be floods of people wanting to buy and it will bring the price up 20x.
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:35:31 PM

No, but thats the aim

This coin does have a shot at success, but right now if you have TrumpCoins it is hard to sell them because there is no real big buy orders, But that's ok because there is no point in selling right now anyways. If Trump or the Media even brings it up on Twitter or CNN there will be floods of people wanting to buy and it will bring the price up 20x.
Put a big sell block up for sell and I bet it gets bought fast!!! People that want big blocks of Trump coins are sitting by the side lines waiting for their chance to buy. If they  put up a buy order of 5 or more btc that will drive the price up and they will have to pay even more btc for TRUMP coins. At lest that is how I bought and did very well doing it.
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:40:41 AM

No, but thats the aim

Put a big sell block up for sell and I bet it gets bought fast!!! People that want big blocks of Trump coins are sitting by the side lines waiting for their chance to buy. If they  put up a buy order of 5 or more btc that will drive the price up and they will have to pay even more btc for TRUMP coins. At lest that is how I bought and did very well doing it.

The problem is there is only demand when it's being generated. Yesterday was awesome, people were spreading the message and when people hear of this coin almost anyone who isn't anti-trump understands what an amazing opportunity it is to buy in.

Then people stopped spreading the message today and no more demand is being generated again. This coin hasn't been able to reach out to 0.1% of it's potential market yet, and while were sitting on our hands no new buyers are coming in. Yesterday was an example of what happens when things get done and new demand is brought in.

The price will continue falling until new demand gets generated. I can hold for months, but that is not true for every single trump holder. Anyone good at marketing etc should put in work if they see this post, i'm sure the devs will support you.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:54:32 AM

No, but thats the aim

Put a big sell block up for sell and I bet it gets bought fast!!! People that want big blocks of Trump coins are sitting by the side lines waiting for their chance to buy. If they  put up a buy order of 5 or more btc that will drive the price up and they will have to pay even more btc for TRUMP coins. At lest that is how I bought and did very well doing it.

The problem is there is only demand when it's being generated. Yesterday was awesome, people were spreading the message and when people hear of this coin almost anyone who isn't anti-trump understands what an amazing opportunity it is to buy in.

Then people stopped spreading the message today and no more demand is being generated again. This coin hasn't been able to reach out to 0.1% of it's potential market yet, and while were sitting on our hands no new buyers are coming in. Yesterday was an example of what happens when things get done and new demand is brought in.

The price will continue falling until new demand gets generated. I can hold for months, but that is not true for every single trump holder. Anyone good at marketing etc should put in work if they see this post, i'm sure the devs will support you.
I think we have a new floor now, past floor was about 3000 satoshis
We will see though

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:07:55 AM

No, but thats the aim

Which message and where this massage was spreaded? Facebook paid advertising?  I need to understand to help with spreading  Smiley  

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:44:20 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 04:00:15 PM by CantStump

Listen up everyone.  

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down.  

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

It's not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves.  

As an example, so far I've shared the video on 2 Facebook pages I run with about 4000 followers, helped out with the new video, emailed Milo the video, spread the word on various forums etc etc

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN.    

“Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing. Nothing great in the world ever happened without passion." -Donald J Trump
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:39:47 PM

Listen up everyone.  

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down.  

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves.  

As an example, so far I've shared the video on 2 Facebook pages I run with about 4000 followers, helped out with the new video, emailed Milo the video, spread the word on various forums etc etc

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN    

“Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing. Nothing great in the world ever happened without passion." -Donald J Trump

Very well said

You're absolutely right, the content and coin being there simply isnt enough, it needs to spread and that doesnt happen by some sort of natural osmosis it happens through strategic and constant effort. Not transparent (borderline sketchy-looking) shilling either but targeted appeal and professional looking posts, designed specifically for NEW buyers not those of us already on the rocket. If you've got twitter bots use them. If you know a media source that might share the video, send it. If you see a facebook page that would share a trumpcoin image, message them.

It's all us from now, the infrastructure is all set up, its time to stop relying on the devs for momentum and start creating momentum ourselves.

MAGA

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491/?fref=ts

sharing the absolute shit out of this in every possible way would be step one
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:55:28 PM

Make Pump Great Again.  Grin Cheesy
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

Listen up everyone.  

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves.  

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN    

Very well said

You're absolutely right, the content and coin being there simply isnt enough, it needs to spread and that doesnt happen by some sort of natural osmosis it happens through strategic and constant effort. Not transparent (borderline sketchy-looking) shilling either but targeted appeal and professional looking posts, designed specifically for NEW buyers not those of us already on the rocket. If you've got twitter bots use them. If you know a media source that might share the video, send it. If you see a facebook page that would share a trumpcoin image, message them.

It's all us from now, the infrastructure is all set up, its time to stop relying on the devs for momentum and start creating momentum ourselves.

MAGA

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491/?fref=ts

sharing the absolute shit out of this in every possible way would be step one

Great facebook page! It looks very professional looking!
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:11:28 PM

Great Facebook page ContentGuy.  I think it's exactly how it should look.  It's professional, explains what people need to know, and it has all the information in readily available links.  

And you're right, it's high time we all put the effort in ourselves instead of just expecting the Dev and the team to somehow do everything for us.  That's not how this works.  Chicken65 and the rest of the team have done amazing work with building the coin, the wallets, the swap, the website.  All the infrastructure is there and this is a top of the line coin.  

Lets get out there and make this happen folks.  We are going to Make Crypto Great Again!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: