Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
GailSan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:53:39 AM

Chicken is pulling a con, you'd have to be LOOny not to see it.

New  account = FUD
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:55:08 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.

Your FOS. I know you from the anti Trump slack thing you had going on. You have had it in for this coin from day one and have a personal issue with Trump and Chicken65..

I owned trump coins since 100 sats. Kill yourself with the crap. I had personal emails between chicken and i trying to get the coin some publicity.
sealab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

Chicken is pulling a con, you'd have to be LOOny not to see it.

New  account = FUD

new account = migrated from /biz/

many people haven't felt a need to speak up until now. but with chicken running this shitshow of a thread, a lot of people are pissed.
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:59:22 AM

O and I will be pushing the Ignore button to anyone I see bashing so I will not be seeing your post so no need to reply to my posts thank you.

Dear Chickens65, Cant' stump, and any others,
     I have posted 2 times about a young man who was on Alex Jones over a week ago.  He used to live in Venezuela.  He is a very public person and he loves Trump!
     Do you want fresh Memes???  Well he has some of the freshest memes I have ever seen.  I do not have the social presence.  So can New World Order or someone in the media department or even Chickens65 pretty please, please contact this young man and like his page to our so his followers see ours and vise versa!
    But most important I think are his memes.  They are awesome.
     I have been trying to bring these memes to this group for over a week.  Signal7 is busy running the entire help desk.  So someone else I beg you to look at this mans website and let's get some meme inspiration.
     I am trying to contribute but I feel like no one can see my posts.  Please say something if any one can read this post so I know I am not hollowed.  Thanks
   Seriously dank memes incoming...  

Bye bye then mr one post schill   Cheesy

Duplicate accounts are surely a bannable offense?
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:01:42 AM

If we start a moderated thread it goes against what we are fighting - censorship.
Yes your right I can just hit the Ignore button myself
makecryptogreatagainn

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:01:59 AM

If we start a moderated thread it goes against what we are fighting - censorship.

Okay then "Vice President" of whatever part of the team you're on.

Tell me why is Pajeet putting me on an ignore list. I'm posting legitimate claims. I wanted to help the coin succeed but clearly he does not understand that.

Instead he chooses to name call and not address anything. Feel free to talk to him though, maybe you could get through to him.

No one wants to trust Pajeet with a 200,000 coin wallet. We asked him to consider a lawyer and escrow, he said we were stupid. We suggested someone else, he said we were stupid. Clearly he wants to hold onto this wallet because that's the only power he has in any of this and that is not a good image for this coin.

You think when people or media Google and find this thread that they want to run a story about some guy posting emoticons, shitty memes, and is attacking anyone posting concerns or questions?
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:02:58 AM

Depredation,
+1

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:05:14 AM

Dear Chickens65, Cant' stump, and any others,
     I have posted 2 times about a young man who was on Alex Jones over a week ago.  He used to live in Venezuela.  He is a very public person and he loves Trump!
     Do you want fresh Memes???  Well he has some of the freshest memes I have ever seen.  I do not have the social presence.  So can New World Order or someone in the media department or even Chickens65 pretty please, please contact this young man and like his page to our so his followers see ours and vise versa!
    But most important I think are his memes.  They are awesome.
     I have been trying to bring these memes to this group for over a week.  Signal7 is busy running the entire help desk.  So someone else I beg you to look at this mans website and let's get some meme inspiration.
     I am trying to contribute but I feel like no one can see my posts.  Please say something if any one can read this post so I know I am not hollowed.  Thanks
   Seriously dank memes incoming...  
I read everything in this thread

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:05:38 AM

Okay then "Vice President" of whatever part of the team you're on.

Tell me why is Pajeet putting me on an ignore list. I'm posting legitimate claims. I wanted to help the coin succeed but clearly he does not understand that.

Instead he chooses to name call and not address anything. Feel free to talk to him though, maybe you could get through to him.

No one wants to trust Pajeet with a 200,000 coin wallet. We asked him to consider a lawyer and escrow, he said we were stupid. We suggested someone else, he said we were stupid. Clearly he wants to hold onto this wallet because that's the only power he has in any of this and that is not a good image for this coin.

You think when people or media Google and find this thread that they want to run a story about some guy posting emoticons, shitty memes, and is attacking anyone posting concerns or questions?

This is their leader. They love their Titanic Captain Edward Smith!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:06:20 AM

Answer the question I posted to you about why I made that meme directly for Milo..
You cant because you dont know Milo, what he stands for, and the meaning behind the meme.
Do you understand Milos sells those bags? - that is merchandise he sells. He calls Trump Daddy (its fun, peopel like it)
I follow all the people that matter in this election, particularly the hipster right wing like Milo,
I dont think you follow even one of them.

BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AS HELL

This is your big idea Pajeet? Spamming Twitter?

You're not even from America and you want me to believe I can trust you with a donation wallet to a Trump fund when you keep calling him Daddy? When someone working in the media decides to look at this thread and sees the head of this thread is posting this shit, how do you think they'll feel about Trumpcoin?

Trump is running for President of the United States, he is not going to address shitty Twitter spam, there are better avenues to get his attention.

This coin had so much potential but you are ruining it as the face of this operation. You claim you were kicked out (by people you picked for the team) but yet you still act as if you run the show only because you hold the donation fund.

I held over 30,000 coins and am getting out at break even. You are pissing off a lot of other large holders. The majority of us do not want you leading this thread or holding the funds, it is an awful idea.

But keep trying to silence anyone voicing legitimate concerns about the coin. You couldn't even handle a little heat without accusing us of being Bernie or Hillary supporters. You can't even vote in the damn election but you want to act as if I'm not the Trump supporter.

Good luck with your Twitter spam, "book" (who the fuck cares), and you as "fund manager". I really wished the best for this coin but you are seriously the largest risk to this coin's success and I don't want any part of it.
1) solid blockchain
2) twitter can make things go viral even if trump doesnt support it trump supporters will
3) buy trumpcoin
4)??!!
5) profit. We will see 3$ a coin once you get it all worked out

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:07:13 AM

Registered just to say this entire thread has turned into a shitshow and will be a boat anchor around the entire projects neck if not quickly turned around. Good luck getting any kind of legitimate exposure when THIS is what you have to go on.
sealab

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:08:38 AM

Answer the question I posted to you about why I made that meme directly for Milo..
You cant because you dont know Milo, what he stands for, and the meaning behind the meme.
Do you understand Milos sells those bags? - that is merchandise he sells. He calls Trump Daddy (its fun, peopel like it)
I follow all the people that matter in this election, particularly the hipster right wing like Milo,
I dont think you follow even one of them.

https://i.imgur.com/1V02ksa.jpg

BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AS HELL

This is your big idea Pajeet? Spamming Twitter?

You're not even from America and you want me to believe I can trust you with a donation wallet to a Trump fund when you keep calling him Daddy? When someone working in the media decides to look at this thread and sees the head of this thread is posting this shit, how do you think they'll feel about Trumpcoin?

Trump is running for President of the United States, he is not going to address shitty Twitter spam, there are better avenues to get his attention.

This coin had so much potential but you are ruining it as the face of this operation. You claim you were kicked out (by people you picked for the team) but yet you still act as if you run the show only because you hold the donation fund.

I held over 30,000 coins and am getting out at break even. You are pissing off a lot of other large holders. The majority of us do not want you leading this thread or holding the funds, it is an awful idea.

But keep trying to silence anyone voicing legitimate concerns about the coin. You couldn't even handle a little heat without accusing us of being Bernie or Hillary supporters. You can't even vote in the damn election but you want to act as if I'm not the Trump supporter.

Good luck with your Twitter spam, "book" (who the fuck cares), and you as "fund manager". I really wished the best for this coin but you are seriously the largest risk to this coin's success and I don't want any part of it.
1) solid blockchain
2) twitter can make things go viral even if trump doesnt support it trump supporters will
3) buy trumpcoin
4)??!!

Now is the time for development team to take action to remove pajeet from this project. It is exceedingly clear that he is /actually/ shilling.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:09:47 AM

Depredation,
+2

All,
     Here is link to the young man I keep referencing.  Check out the pictures in his page.  You can scroll through them.  There are some really good ones in there!!  link:  https://twitter.com/iam2skilled

There you go meme inspiration delivered!  

makecryptogreatagainn

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

Bye bye then mr one post schill   Cheesy

You think a CEO of a company would do this if shareholders were upset or selling the stock? I can't tell if you're shady or just completely ignorant or both. And all of those are scary when you're the face of the coin (except you claim not to be until you want to be it)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:15:14 AM

You guys are fools if you continue in this project the way it is. I called chicken out pages ago and now his true colors are shown. There are other projects and/or start a new trump coin and do a manual swap. But to continue with this one and with this leadership is a waste of time.

Your FOS. I know you from the anti Trump slack thing you had going on. You have had it in for this coin from day one and have a personal issue with Trump and Chicken65..

I owned trump coins since 100 sats. Kill yourself with the crap. I had personal emails between chicken and i trying to get the coin some publicity.

Liar - every Pm you sent was an angle to get your pals in on the act. Here is one of your PMs to me you nasty little man. You were also spotted in an anti Trump Slack group hatching plans to do exactly what your doing now
How many times do you need to be told YOU Cannot Stump The Trump

This was your laughable attempt to indimidate me when you understood I had you fingered months and months ago. LOL go away you insignificant grubby  conman.
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:15:48 AM

Ignoring a the other drama,  Can someone tell me what happened to the blockchain?

I see no evidence of a fork.  I was on the same chain as Yobit all the time.  I understand the explorer had an issue but that has nothing to do with the blockchain security.

I didn't see any reports of people complaining about failed transactions.  Were there any?

Thanks Guys, if you can shed some light ....

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

Ignoring a the other drama,  Can someone tell me what happened to the blockchain?

I see no evidence of a fork.  I was on the same chain as Yobit all the time.  I understand the explorer had an issue but that has nothing to do with the blockchain security.

I didn't see any reports of people complaining about failed transactions.  Were there any?

Thanks Guys, if you can shed some light ....

There was no fork, just a broken explorer I'm guessing
The new explorer : http://www.vicenet.org:3001/
is only up to block 117k right now.. still syncing

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
makecryptogreatagainn

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:18:31 AM

1) solid blockchain
3) buy trumpcoin
4)??!!

People from /biz/ had better ideas for marketing than that. This is really the best we can do? Have Pajeet as the face of this thread and fund and now Twitter spam shitty memes? Look I get there were gonna be memes behind this, it was fun and a great way to get some energy going into the community but that was a tiny drop in the bucket for the plans and ideas people had.

A lot of people that were holding tens of thousands of coins are getting out now because of this poor organization from a lot of the developers (the media and tech guys have been great, these are your key players in all of this) and all Pajeet wants to do is name call and use big text to promote awful ideas. I thought he wasn't suppose to have any involvement in this? Now we notice the blockchain is being tampered around with and we ask some simple questions only to get name called by Pajeet.

That is clearly unprofessional and will not succeed overall. If you want to see this and the price turn around it's clear that the face of this needs to go and the team responsible for the project needs to step up, show us what their plans are and to be more transparent. They stepped up to the challenge, they can't just back out of this now without the repercussions (the big bag holders selling off).

Instead of calling people schills (it's shills by the way) they should really understand and listen to the criticism before attacking anyone. Don't you think the people holding larger amount of coins want to see this and Trump succeed? Why in the world would he name call us? And now if the media ever picks this up this another issue they'll have to address and deal with.

What do you do when Milo, if that ever works out, views this thread and sees all the controversy? Would he really want to be apart of any of this?
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:18:57 AM

as a longtime holder of 20k trumps im finally out of this shit.  i thought everything was good with the team and the trust fund.  i'll jump back in if the trust fund is ever secured and a new dev team appears.

you really fucked up Chicken you made yourself look like an ass in front of everyone with your games.  the only reason you would want to hold the fund and increase the amount of funds is to steal it. it's pretty obvious now.

You are part of the PND group that hyped and lied about this below. This was your first ever post here.

7    Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: **TRUMP COIN**PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COIN. YES! WE WILL SECURE HIS ENDORSEMENT!!!   on: June 30, 2016, 10:26:11 PM
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!  Smiley

I got in contact with an infowars reporter and they are going to consider doing a special interest story on trump coin

I can take screenshots of the message for those who don't believe me.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:22:46 AM

https://www.facebook.com/AcquavivaFS/photos/pb.229720866359.-2207520000.1467512292./10153540077396360/?type=3&theater

Here is his facebook page.  Sorry thought the photos were on twitter looks like they are facebook.  The ones I liked are from last week so you have to scroll through to find them.  link: https://www.facebook.com/AcquavivaFS/photos/pb.229720866359.-2207520000.1467512432./10153535844826360/?type=3&theater

Memes

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: