Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:20:41 PM

What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.
So am I assuming correctly that Atoms and Electrons do not have a blockchain? They are a promise for getting more IONs at a later time, so they are a security, yes?

Incorrect. They are an "unregistered" security.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:24:53 PM

I will make a public apology if it all goes up in smoke.
Oh you mean like MrCoins did? At the end of the Paycoin scam he said he was so sorry for being a shill. I wonder how many millions of dollars his shilling cost other people.

Overall i trust what the team @ ionomy is doing. (As you know i used to be part of that team but i have other projects i am working on and have no time to help them (So you dont have to take my word)).
Well I guess we're different then. I trust the Bitcoin blockchain, you trust a shady, intransparently premined shitcoin scheme where Atoms and Electrons for hyperstaking are stored off-blockchain.

If you think its a bad investment Don't invest.
You bet.

MrCoins is his own person what he does does not effect me.

I trust bitcoin Blockchain. Its not hard to trust it takes 30 min to send coins via that.
What is wrong with premine. Your mad cause you can put hardware to it? Who cares about hardware mining. If you like it do it.
When the coin launches and you can track every single premine coin on the blockchain and it does exactly what it should do in the right manner. What will you have to say.
So far i have put my trust into them for over a year they have provide great products and done some amazing things. And lost fights that well had almost no odds of winning.
But they Tried. I have seen companies Try in bitcoin it self and Fail get called a scam and what not. And it somewhat tarnished the bitcoin name. But The BTCTARDS Still love it and still push on. I am a BTCTARD or i would not be here. But overall i will see ion threw. It might work it might not. That is the risk i am taking.

Since you are not going to invest. Why should people listen to you.

Premine isn't the problem you all keep going on about that.

THe problem is "TRANSPARENCY" of the "PREMINE". The team makes no statements on how its used, when or any addresses to show people there is no nefarious evil plots. The make generic statements like it'll be used for game development or it'll be used for this or that.

I'm waiting for the wallet so i can show you that its all in masternodes. The team is going to milk the masternodes at the start for the big rewards. There is noway in hell they are going to not control the majority of the masternode rewards from the start.
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.

Where does this extra staking power magically come from? I don't understand how a "coin" or "token" not on the blockchain can double the amount of coins you mint.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?HuhHuh

I believe they will be putting the staking coins into master nodes and using the return on those to payout to the stakers.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

Where does this extra staking power magically come from? I don't understand how a "coin" or "token" not on the blockchain can double the amount of coins you mint.

They lock customers coins in so they can't compete with their sells.

They control the vast majority of the masternodes at the start and keep this percent up. They set aside a portion of the masternode rewards to pay customers a pittance which is good for them because by doing this there is no competition with their coins locked in stakers.

The extra funds all come from the masternodes. Thats what they don't want to tell you because it shows a bad intention. If it was from a premine then eventually it would disappear the funds they have available.

Its classic garza... investors see the bonus but don't question or think from where the bonus has to come.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:32:02 PM

I believe they will be putting the staking coins into master nodes and using the return on those to payout to the stakers.

So why don't they just encourage users to have their own masternodes to get higher rewards themselves rather than take customers coins to profit? Why did they not just give those with xpy amounts their own masternodes for a year... why don't they give the power and pure profit generation to the customers they charged for ion? I'm changing my stance adam matlack is honestly greedy scum. Wool over your eyes with profits.

You do realise that the stakers are just entries on a webpage right... a graphic icon if you will? There is no staker address that locks them... THEY LOCK THEM and don't let access to them.

They then take all the small fund amounts people put in stakers and make masternodes themselves and profit again on the coins you purchased from them. Can you all not see this? Can you all not see the problem with it?
Bige086

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:44:37 PM

So why don't they just encourage users to have their own masternodes to get higher rewards themselves rather than take customers coins to profit? Why did they not just give those with xpy amounts their own masternodes for a year... why don't they give the power and pure profit generation to the customers they charged for ion? I'm changing my stance adam matlack is honestly greedy scum. Wool over your eyes with profits.

You do realise that the stakers are just entries on a webpage right... a graphic icon if you will? There is no staker address that locks them... THEY LOCK THEM and don't let access to them.

They then take all the small fund amounts people put in stakers and make masternodes themselves and profit again on the coins you purchased from them. Can you all not see this? Can you all not see the problem with it?

They do/will encourage users to run their own, they will be releasing documentation after the launch to show you how to run one. Not everyone can afford to run one, so by allowing users to boost their stake rate, they can have master node type returns without the 20000 ions.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:59:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 12:28:45 AM by WildShark

They do/will encourage users to run their own, they will be releasing documentation after the launch to show you how to run one. Not everyone can afford to run one, so by allowing users to boost their stake rate, they can have master node type returns without the 20000 ions.

The ION wallet has a tab in it showing the Master Node you have. It is real easy to setup a Master Node if you have 20K of IONs to stick in it. You can run on a small linux vps ,wallet creates a config for you, send coin and hit start.

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes...

Be ready for Monday's launch...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:46:28 AM

so because customer funds are pooled and none of those funds are ionomys then why don't they give the users "ALL OF THE REWARD"
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:58:18 AM

The ION wallet has a tab in it showing the Master Node you have. It is real easy to setup a Master Node if you have 20K of IONs to stick in it. You can run on a small linux vps ,wallet creates a config for you, send coin and hit start.

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes...

Be ready for Monday's launch...

1. All ICO investors "get their coins" at the same time on Monday.
2. The only masternodes online when the investors get their coins is the ionomy.com masternodes that back stakers. Until the ICO is over that is an undetermined amount.
3. The blockchain will go live sometime this weekend most likely sunday. the wallet will not be available to ANYBODY that isn't on the internal coin team (no ico investor) until after block 2000
4. Once the platform is live, the wallet download is released ico users can withdraw.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:14:53 AM

Ok then.

THe problem is "TRANSPARENCY" of the "PREMINE". The team makes no statements on how its used, when or any addresses to show people there is no nefarious evil plots. The make generic statements like it'll be used for game development or it'll be used for this or that.
Well untill a blockchain explorer is up you can provide addresses. The statements on what is done with the premine is in the whitepaper they released.

I'm waiting for the wallet so i can show you that its all in masternodes. The team is going to milk the masternodes at the start for the big rewards. There is noway in hell they are going to not control the majority of the masternode rewards from the start.
I know for a fact the masternodes will only be based on the coins that Cover the Stakers in the ionomy platform. Also Any coins that make a masternode that was purchased from the ICO. But i see where you are on this. I will be right with you looking to see what happens. But i am sure they are not going to be nefarious. But you never know.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:29:52 AM

Ok then.

Well untill a blockchain explorer is up you can provide addresses. The statements on what is done with the premine is in the whitepaper they released.

I know for a fact the masternodes will only be based on the coins that Cover the Stakers in the ionomy platform. Also Any coins that make a masternode that was purchased from the ICO. But i see where you are on this. I will be right with you looking to see what happens. But i am sure they are not going to be nefarious. But you never know.

How do you know for a fact? Its not in the whitepaper its not on the site so its not common public knowledge. Can you please state how you know these facts?

its good they are mining first 2000 blocks good free credits for them or are they going to burn them? Means up to block height 2000 all addresses are theirs thats the great thing about blockchain from this they can't hide with all moves.. we'll know every little amount. But it won't be through them being transparent it'll be the blockchain showing the dirty laundry.
Bige086

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:48:12 AM

Ok then.

How do you know for a fact? Its not in the whitepaper its not on the site so its not common public knowledge. Can you please state how you know these facts?

its good they are mining first 2000 blocks good free credits for them or are they going to burn them? Means up to block height 2000 all addresses are theirs thats the great thing about blockchain from this they can't hide with all moves.. we'll know every little amount. But it won't be through them being transparent it'll be the blockchain showing the dirty laundry.

They know this,  they aren't trying to hide. Although, I understand that some specifics haven't been answered leaving some with doubts.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:53:06 AM

does the special 6 understand this ?

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:10:27 PM

people who ignored the made up links to xpy paycoin was able to properly research this ion project.

for those people who did this then you probably bought some ion and will see where it goes.

this project looks very interesting and people with open mind might make very big profits because of this skill.

Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:31:28 PM

people who ignored the made up links to xpy paycoin was able to properly research this ion project.

for those people who did this then you probably bought some ion and will see where it goes.

this project looks very interesting and people with open mind might make very big profits because of this skill.

To be honest, you cannot write off the posts made by some people just because they seem negative.

They had a lot of good points and even helped me with my research. It's important not to be blinded by the fact that you have to weigh up EVERY risk. That means investigating everything you can, even the difficult parts.

These people had many good points, and a lot of the time, they are just playing around - but they are worth listening to and definitely NOT ignoring them.

Not long to go now - how is this ICO going? I've got some catching up to do!
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:33:14 PM

To be honest, you cannot write of the posts made by some people just because they seem negative.

They had a lot of good points and even helped me with my research. It's important not to be blinded by the fact that you have to weigh up EVERY risk. That means investigating everything you can, even the difficult parts.

These people had many good points, and a lot of the time, they are just playing around - but they are worth listening to and definitely NOT ignoring them.

so you are saying now support these people ?

Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:36:28 PM

To be honest, you cannot write of the posts made by some people just because they seem negative.

so you are saying now support these people ?

Did you read what I wrote? I don't know these people, do any of us KNOW each other?

What I said was they had "many good points". If you choose to like or dislike someone, it does not invalidate their points.

The more blind you are when you go into an investment, the more likely you are to choose investments where you lose.

Always read carefully. Slow down. You will make less mistakes Cheesy

Anyway, I have to go catch up, i'm a couple of weeks behind and I have an interest in ION and being on this forum can be extremely time consuming!!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

So what happens to the coins those Masternodes produce when a staker is not being electrified?

arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:15:49 PM

Still confused with Atom and Electrons with the regular coin?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:31:26 PM

Still confused with Atom and Electrons with the regular coin?

Me as well. Not sure how a coin not on the blockchain can all of a sudden cause a staker to double its output.

So the extra coins comes from a Masternode. What happens to the coins the Masternodes produce when a staker is not electrified? Will those coins be burned? Or will the ION team then control them? Will the address of said Masternode be publicly available so we can monitor the movements?

What I got her so far is that a portion of this project uses "tokens" of some sort that are not on a public ledger. That is a concerning part.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: