Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

And there it is. I hope the people that were wrong are man enough to accept it. We'll have to wait for the game, but sure there's something going on. Not just a scam, you don't make this over the weekend.

I accept the ION team cloned and spliced DASH and Blackcoin together.
I accept the ION team bought an engine off of Unity (17sec mark of trailer) which probably cost a whopping $100 or so.
I accept the Unity community is helpful about building games or the ION team would be properly fucked.
Helping things like gravity controls written for you already - http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/gravity-twist-controler-control-gravity-at-will-new-version-2-3-released.351456/page-5#post-2666967 - is just one example.

I can only imagine if I go looking through the Unity community, I'll find the game being cheaply made.

I suggest looking at this movie synopses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)
The game industry utilizes the same concepts.
Making FREEMIUM crypto games is the new scheme to siphon money from people in the cryptoverse.

Have they stated how they are going to get past the Play and App Store TOS?

The ION team wasn't interested in the private exchange in Singapore's compliance.
Why should they care about the app store TOS?

Oh yeah this game is going to be stellar  Grin

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

you he be say people not use code but some do.  ionomy be like use some code freeware good. you say good but not maybe bad. wallet crash but ok good because try they may be. you not support likely bad people because penal code australia 5.2.61. if you likely find code apple say bad against ion not ok let know me. ok?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:37:00 PM

[..]

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

Exactly that. As a developer I'm using libraries, frameworks, plugins, modules, widgets, ui components etc. etc. on a daily base. I think that is positive for the end-product, because you can re-use tested and optimized solutions (in your specific project context) and spent time on things that the end-user actually does experience.

If you want to write it all from scratch (which they obviously did for at least a big part of Gravity) it's more of a business case than a technical case. If you have infinite funds, and so dev time, you could consider it - but imho it would just be a waste.

I'd like to see:
- Stability
- Great gameplay (good look and feel/unique/"addicting")
- Availability (web/android/ios)
- Profitable business concept ;-)
.. don't really care how it's done :-P

agree. but thats building on and improving. gravity i saw a mario bros shit clone with dumb ai and some shitt moving ai guy. if you think that game in anyway improves ions market share you're sn idiot. what part of that video do you see as fun that would have you playing 2 hours a day? explain
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:48:51 PM

you he be say people not use code but some do.  ionomy be like use some code freeware good. you say good but not maybe bad. wallet crash but ok good because try they may be. you not support likely bad people because penal code australia 5.2.61. if you likely find code apple say bad against ion not ok let know me. ok?

This is sheer brilliance. You sound like Garza's and Yoda's illegitimate offspring  Grin
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:54:21 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 10:12:32 PM by Franz_Huber

Suchmoon, you didnt include my guess of 40, maybe you didnt see it in one of my previous posts.

Sorry, I'm getting senile apparently Shocked

Edit: since you guessed before I added rule #4 you can revise your guess... I'm not sure what the exact intervals are - 50, 100, 500 perhaps? Do you want 50 instead of 40?

Yeah, I was thinking about that, too... if we round my guess of 40 down that would be 0, and if we round it up thats's...  too many!

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
   10000 - rdewilde

Oh well, I just saw you added another rule: The game not being published on Google Play means the result will be zero, but my guess of 40 was based on the number of games being sideloaded from the ionomy website. So I will have to change my guess to 0 as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:53:16 PM

Suchmoon, you didnt include my guess of 40, maybe you didnt see it in one of my previous posts.

Sorry, I'm getting senile apparently Shocked

Edit: since you guessed before I added rule #4 you can revise your guess... I'm not sure what the exact intervals are - 50, 100, 500 perhaps? Do you want 50 instead of 40?

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
   10000 - rdewilde

Add me at 500 installs Tongue

MyownBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:37:29 AM

*Sigh*

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:53:33 AM

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

Franz, zero is taken by pixel so I'm gonna leave you at 40 and see where that gets us. The problem with sideloading is that I don't have any verifiable way of determining the number of downloads. Google gives us at least some stupid intervals.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

Franz, zero is taken by pixel so I'm gonna leave you at 40 and see where that gets us. The problem with sideloading is that I don't have any verifiable way of determining the number of downloads. Google gives us at least some stupid intervals.

Oh I'm sure the ION team will be really honest and tell us the number Wink

My guesstimate was more of a challenge and to set the bar.
I don't want to change it either.
I do want to say is that I hope a game eventually does come out.
Why you might ask?

I look forward to reviews not done by the coin-cult members.
I'm sure there will be some stellar ones on the Google Play market.
Here's a good example of what to expect on GP.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Losmedia.NumberTapSpace&hl=en (Number Tap Space game app)
Yeah you read it right, tap the screen, get some arbitrary high score.
Look at those reviews. Wink

In between those, possibly we'll see some honest feedback from people outside both BCT and the ION coin-cult.

The cencorship on the trailer page has already started. One dissenting comment has already been removed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg
*Ut oh another one... better remove that one as well ION team!*
"This is, objectively, complete and utter garbage. This is like one of those "My First Game" projects they teach you in school. For shame guys." - Christian A.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:49:36 PM

They are banning people from their Reddit threads as well. Not related to Garza or Paycoin, they just happen to have the same business practices.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 03:00:27 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:14:46 AM by suchmoon

"This is, objectively, complete and utter garbage. This is like one of those "My First Game" projects they teach you in school. For shame guys." - Christian A.

https://archive.is/gUr23

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:31:25 PM

The good old US of A justice system tends to prefer slow roast so the nice guys might be able to milk that e-mail list with a few more coinings before it catches up to them.
You are now gender neutral, why if you constantly use him/her, he/she? Back to topic, they prefer slow roast of whoever is to be roasted in their point of view and document fraud and its usage is on their list too. Coining, thiefs/scammers and other illegal activities should disappear, they will not and we all know the reason, it is always cash.

We would be happy to listen to him/her in his/her own thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498463.0
Another spam thread that you created, but I am glad to be so important, I am even in your signature. If you suggest people to go there and put an /S in your signature, does it mean sarcastic? To clarify before you missinterpret it by intention like you always do:

adjective
sarcastic: Marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt

or noun

sarcasm: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

You invite people in this thread to your spam thread, you are offtopic with that, you are spamming with that and the best is, you invite people to spam with you Smiley there. What is now sarcasm/sarcastic on these threads that you created, in which way do you use irony in order to mock or convey contempt? What is the purpose of these threads Smiley ? Why do you invite people to break forum rules in spamming?

But you gotta believe them, this has NOTHING to do with XPY or Garza. They just happen to adopt the EXACT same tactics and seem to have the EXACT same email list as Garza. Hmmmmm, weird.
If you mean these tactics on hashtalk, they are applied much better in this thread then they ever were on hashtalk, banning is probably next step, it is higly censored for couple people to break all rules Smiley

In most european countries it would probably be break of an law or even couple of them, especially because in EU laws connected to data storage are pretty strict. If users were not informed about it, then I agree, I assume it is not legal in EU. On other side I am not sure how it is if company rebrands themself which seems to have happened including new business modell oriented to gaming markets, thats at least what ION looks like to me. One point that tells me that it was not legal is, it is not the same company just rebranding, it is new/another one which is currently probably still not properly registered, but here I also do not have more background info about this process and why they did it this way. I do not know if it is the same case for US customers or in the state/country where company is/was registered.

Can someone confirm receiving/not receiving notification about this change to the registered email address?

Even if this transformation process was not perfectly accomplished by following all rules, I see good intent in not declaring insolvency and taking customer coins (even if xpy) but to move/convert customer accounts to new business model. Some clarity about laws in registered country regarding this part would help. Looking at the whitepaper and fact that they are already operative active, company must be registered properly.

@ION team: any clarification on this, in 10 days you want to launch your game, please clarify on this point.

I suggest to listen to Boki13. He is driven by good intentions.
Not so long ago, he saved many investors from ruin, when warned about fraud developer WARP.

I am very happy if I saved someone, thanks. As you see Smiley, this thread looks very similar like warp thread, full of false accusation and trolls silencing others because they were given rights to do so Smiley. But it is not because I made some statement that ION is/isnt an scam, it is because I asked to stop harrasing people and an user that interprets every opinion or interpretation as an lie.

@suchmoon
As you love to missinterpret wrongly and accuse the same way, this is for me an definition of an lie, not to mix with another meaning:

You opened an thread with an lie. You want to be this forum like an court room? Where are the lawyers who will interpret you correctly, especially if you missinterpret everything.

Back to all your statements. Adam is public person and doing everything in public. If you would be right, why didn't you report to authorities about it to save people or prevent someone to fraud them?

Just look at your reply to Belogvardeec. You continue provocation, offtopic, spamming, giveaways in form of an bounty without an clear wish of the OP. Is it "thiefs complex" that someone else is/was helping Smiley.

I say you are not an experienced developer and you are not really an blockchain developer. You asked how to get genesis code which already tells me a lot about your dev experience regarding blockchain. I showed it, posted you links, you even could not say thanks. I understand why most bad boys/girls of this thread do not want to talk about code. You are very bad in your attemp to speak broken english Smiley. I am sure that you did not know that it is pretty lowest level because this is the point where you dont have arguments and disgrace own language skills by giving such answers.

All developers of this world reuse same code, optimise it and play with it. Please discover something wonderfull called [utl=https://github.com/]github[/url].

What do you say, which coin is not using blockchain technology and coding provided by bitcoin sourcecode? Show me some please.

I hoped to see differences to the original coins, their values, ....  but it seems to be useless, their devs do not come for good reasons and our only coding elite hacker seems to love more trolling than an constructive discussion.

Smiley Tolstoi Smiley, I am sorry for that.
boki15

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:29:32 PM

We would be happy to listen to him/her in his/her own thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498463.0
Another spam thread that you created

You're lying again, what a surprise.

Actually a moderator created the thread, and you're the OP. It was created because YOU were spamming the ION thread with your off-topic posts. You should conduct all your personal squabbles and whining in that new thread. Which part of this you still don't understand?

It does not change the facts

1. it is spam thread
2. moderators do a lot mistakes, especially on bitcointalk
3. you are clearly OP
4. It is created by you because you want to spread lies.

I only see one person becoming personal, it is you, probably because of your social addiction, for sure Smiley /s

I understand everything, it is you who does not understand or missinterpret everything. Oh yeah, you are an troll by definition and trolling was forbidden too, I agree, the should update some rules, maybe remove them at all and switch to pure onion going darknet like this forum already is with all doxes and crazy mods (by your words) opening useless threads which are to be marked as spam and nothing else. theymos was clear about deleting spam, he only forgot to mention when spamming is allowed Smiley

Maybe there is one thing that I dont understand, you and some of your buddies, dont you have anything better to do than to be behave like in mid ages?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xhEbG3b34Vg/TbhF68RYsnI/AAAAAAAAAIA/ANGCMo5lKE8/s1600/witch-hunt11.jpg

Ok, I'm gonna try one last time, with visual aid. This is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1498463.0

This is how fucking ridiculous you sound:

Now sadly I will have to start reporting your posts again because you don't seem to be interested in ION at all, just stirring the same old shit. Good luck.

Look:

Can you report to delete it finally like the other thread that you opened?

I am sure you can report, I dont report to specific mods as their decisions are clearly motivated by other factors than to follow rules and they are very hypocratic. I am sure your reports go better through Smiley, please report such threads instead of opening them.
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:51:35 PM

For some inexplicable reason boki15 decided to remove the contents of all his/her posts here and blames other users although the posts were clearly boki15's own.

Archive:

https://archive.is/rkL5M

I think he has a mental disability.
Its okay though, you created two threads for his ranting and my content about him accusing me of criminal activities is there too  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479233.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1469037.0

At least we had a page of him not talking for once to show we can carry the ION conversation just fine without him or even the ION team.
I look forward to the mods/admins reading over his rants and splitting the content again for him  Grin

Oh and @Suchmoon.
How late can people change their answers for the download guesses (if at all)?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 08:57:33 PM

For some inexplicable reason boki15 decided to remove the contents of all his/her posts here and blames other users although the posts were clearly boki15's own.

Archive:

Its okay though, you created two threads for his ranting and my content about him accusing me of criminal activities is there too  Grin

At least we had a page of him not talking for once to show we can carry the ION conversation just fine without him or even the ION team.
I look forward to the mods/admins reading over his rants and splitting the content again for him  Grin

Oh and @Suchmoon.

Up until 00:00 UTC June 21st. If you change yours we'll let Franz have dibs on 0 Smiley
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:01:19 PM

Archive:

Oh and @Suchmoon.

Up until 00:00 UTC June 21st. If you change yours we'll let Franz have dibs on 0 Smiley

Oh no no no Smiley
Its for others watching the thread and pondering side wagers.
I said I'm not going to change as it was more of an assertion that the ION team wouldn't be ready for the June release.
I think its very kind of you to hold such a giveaway until July 21st though Smiley.

I wonder if I can sell MrCoins the XPY if I win though  Cool

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:24:23 PM

It's just bizarre that nobody (except rdewilde's somewhat inconclusive post) wants to make a quick $20k just by reaffirming their belief in ION. I mean if the game gets released in about 10 days then it will surely get some non-zero number of downloads by July 20? Disappointing lack of support.

wow, that means I am improving, doesnt it?

Mine wasnt giveaway too Smiley, but I think this could be a nice loto game, missinterpretation of rules and as an second unknown is the decision of moderation.

But actually, I tried to give you hidden tipp, it's not an giveaway because you of course are not that crazy to own some. I guess I need to work on my expression Smiley

if you ask for numbers, you never said that an range is not possible:
0x00000000-0xffffffff

but if you range:
0x00000000

but it has nothing with the value, its because you dont own any because this is of course not an giveaway thred. What do you mean?

No idea what any of that means. What's your number? 100 and up are still available.

It's not a giveaway because it's not a giveaway. It's a bounty in a coin ANN thread for a task that requires an immense amount of skill and/or a time machine. Whether I own something or other - irrelevant. You're free to neg trust me if I fail to pay when time comes.

Ask team ion for some ion as you are doing a forum game. Isn't that what the premine is for? For bounties and game stuff?
boki15

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:25:34 PM

Something is wrong, our menthaly stable crazy elite super hacker agrees with me, it is nothing else then an giveaway which is not conform with the rules Smiley

@suchmoon
I did not decide to do anything, you do not report on illegal usage of documents and you know about it. What do you do? You are pathetic in trying to silence me and instignating others to follow you. You move my replies to your offtopic and break of rules. It has only to do with ION and not about XPY or XPY giveaways or doxing or mass mobbing or 109 pages saying the same (spamming this forum) or ... you do not remove it, you seem to take only care to remove my posts, it is obvious. Now, what do you say, pixelpowered directly agrees with me you break rules.

What it has to do with ION? A lot, you spread your opinions as truth on an forum and if someone has another opinion, you cant stand it, you go over all rules. I dont see any investigation against Adam, please report all this to the corresponding authorities. Dont harm them in giveaways, trolling out with a lot of intimidation if someone is positive about it, even if clueless, you can explain it to them and yes, pointing to GAW thread is useless, no newbie will go and read it.

Again, it has to do with ION. You prevent with your offtopic, provocation etc. an discussion and you scare away users, how many users posted in this thread, over 100 pages. How many ION representers are/were here responding, 0? Basicly, you only keep this thread popular by involving more interest to the project. You do the opposite of what you try to achive. You are very abusive in your language, mostly because you seem to interpret a lot as an lie, you are mostly hypocratic in your statements if you have problem with someone and actually much less /s then you pretend to be.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:25:47 PM

Sorry about that other thread, I was having too much fun with the liar to let things go, it got out of hand.

I'll guess 1,000 downloads on google play.

Still unsure how this game is going to improve the price in any way.

I may be mistaken with my understanding of the plan, but the game will give you electrons, which you can use to boost your stakers (still no explanation on how that works, right?) Still not sure why anyone would go through the trouble of buying ions even if they think it's the best game in the world.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:31:51 PM

Code:

0 - pixelpowered
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

Can i have -1 as my guess? Im taking this as gets into the store is reported for getting around rules and is removed from store negating all downloads. I'll take this as happening within the first 3 weeks of being released.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: