Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:38:06 PM

Crickets...

It seem those two questions stumped our ultra ION shills.

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

Here are some questions for you to ponder

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

What do Charities/Business's need to survive

a)     Money
b)     Money

What keeps your PC switched on

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

Why won't the team accept their own coin for electron storage upgrade?

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:15:53 PM

Crickets...

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:21:03 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

So your answer is that the team is staking dev bounty and gamer reward funds to make money for themselves? Is that what you're saying?

FYI Paycoin was a 3rd or a 4th iteration of Garza's ponzi... scam from day 1 but some people were claiming otherwise and roping others in up to 15 months later. But nice try to bring it up despite having claimed that it's totally unrelated to ION.

A question you don't like is not hate. It's just a question you don't like.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:32:56 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

Speak for yourself, I wasn't taken on Garzas ride. He wouldn't provide mining addresses so I wouldn't give him BTC. Simple as that. What's your excuse?

korvas128

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:34:07 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Money, the team raised a bunch of it at the ICO. They need more with free ION coins as well? Your response has some holes in it.

Holes what holes ? for someone who asks so many questions just answer one........... why the hate ?

I see due diligence is not welcomed for this investment, my appologies. I need to learn to just trust what people tell me instead of thinking on my own.

One question for you: Since you have stated this is not a scam, why all the push back when questions are asked? If it's not a scam, the answers should be easy to give.

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:40:09 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

Okay not hate but due diligence. You don't need to say sorry you need to stop bullshiting.

If I had the memory retention of a goldfish I would believe you. Lucky for any goldfish reading this you have a long post history that says different..... Grin.

Using your metric for due diligence have you ever invested in a company if so which one ? GAW ?

If you trawl back through your post history you'll find I did answer one of your questions which proved to be a total waste of my time so it's once bitten twice can't be arsed

LOL! I would think you'd want to answer questions for the potential investors that view this thread. Instead, they'll see you use every tactic in the book to skate around the questions. If you're cool with it, so am I. One question, why are you here participating in the thread then?

korvas128

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:43:22 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

LOL! I would think you'd want to answer questions for the potential investors that view this thread. Instead, they'll see you use every tactic in the book to skate around the questions. If you're cool with it, so am I. One question, why are you here participating in the thread then?

2 questions were asked. I don't know the answer so I remained silent.

You then posted

Crickets...

which prompted me to respond.

I wasn't stumped, I didn't know the answers and couldn't be arsed to try and find out  Grin hence the SILENCE

We wouldn't be having this discussion if it wasn't for your little jibe

BTW. I've yet to see anyone go to slack and ask these questions so why don't you go make an appearance and ask

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

I guess your lack of reading comprehension explains how you got robbed and how you will get robbed again. Suchmoon, and many others saw paycoin as a scam from the second it was announced. Many people who fell for various parts of Garza's scam now readily admit that it was a scam from day 1. If you think paycoin became a scam 3 months into that part of the venture you are a moron of epic proportions.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:35:52 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

2 questions were asked. I don't know the answer so I remained silent.

You then posted

Crickets...

which prompted me to respond.

I wasn't stumped, I didn't know the answers and couldn't be arsed to try and find out  Grin hence the SILENCE

We wouldn't be having this discussion if it wasn't for your little jibe

BTW. I've yet to see anyone go to slack and ask these questions so why don't you go make an appearance and ask

Now you're just talking in circles.

Why don't I go to Slack and ask these questions? Because there is no searchable archive like a forum has. Would you prefer if I asked the questions on IONtalk instead? I will do that but refuse to use Slack as the information just disappears.

r0b1nuk

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:00:38 PM

hey guys
does anyone have any ION they dont want anymore. looking for about 12000

drop me a message

thanks

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:38:44 PM

hey guys

drop me a message

thanks

Best place to ask would probably on their slack channel. I believe it is Ionomy.slack.com.

r0b1nuk

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:37:03 PM

yep im trying there as well. just thought i would put it up on here just in case

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 08:42:44 PM

hey guys

drop me a message

thanks

Place a buy order at 18-19k sat, I'm sure some compassionate whale will dump into it.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:17:29 PM

No, we won't go to Slack or any other chat website to ask our questions. This thread was set up by the Ionomy team. The fact that the team still refuses to answer questions about premine addresses, number and addresses of masternodes etc. is a red flag. Stay away from ION. Oh and by the way, do you have proof for Ionomy existing as a company in Singapore already?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:07:42 PM

hey guys

drop me a message

thanks

Should take the community masternode about 6 weeks to create enough coins to dump to you so you can be the new bagholder.
korvas128

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:54:53 AM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

I guess your lack of reading comprehension explains how you got robbed and how you will get robbed again. Suchmoon, and many others saw paycoin as a scam from the second it was announced. Many people who fell for various parts of Garza's scam now readily admit that it was a scam from day 1. If you think paycoin became a scam 3 months into that part of the venture you are a moron of epic proportions.

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

On behalf of all the people Garza screwed over FUCK YOU.

What about the unfortunate one's that lost everything, what about the people that ploughed everything in thinking it would pay for stuff like their medical bills. What about people that bought 9/11 hashlets thinking they were doing a good thing are they morons too.

I would rather by a moron of epic proportions than a narcissistic asshole of epic proportions like you  Smiley

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:46:50 PM

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

What if Team Ionomy saying there will be "one game per month" is the same thing as Garza saying "Amazon and Walmart will accept XPY" and "There will be a 20 dollar floor"? Because you know, all these things did not happen. Gravity was supposed to be finished in June, so by now there should be five Ionomy games. What if the promise of "one game per month" was just bullshit to make people give Huey bitcoins and dollars for IONs? You ever thought of that? I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:33:59 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

What about the unfortunate one's that lost everything, what about the people that ploughed everything in thinking it would pay for stuff like their medical bills. What about people that bought 9/11 hashlets thinking they were doing a good thing are they morons too.

I would rather by a moron of epic proportions than a narcissistic asshole of epic proportions like you  Smiley

I feel for the people that lost money, especially the people that learned from their mistakes.

people like you who didn't learn anything and are trying to sucker others into another shady operation deserve the mocking that I will give them.

the problem isn't that Garza stole your money. it's that you refuse to admit you had any role in it and to see the similarities to ion.

you think you lost money because Garza was a bad man, when in reality you lost money because you never checked to see if hashlets were real and you participated in a system where Garza was able to give himself a ton of free coins to fucking you with.

now you are invested in a company that has no proof that it's real, has tons of free coins to fucking you over with, and is being pumped up by the same idiots/assholes that pumped up GAW.
korvas128

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:55:47 PM

Crickets...

Plus

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

a)     Money
b)     Money

a)     Money
b)     Money

I feel for the people that lost money, especially the people that learned from their mistakes.

people like you who didn't learn anything and are trying to sucker others into another shady operation deserve the mocking that I will give them.

the problem isn't that Garza stole your money. it's that you refuse to admit you had any role in it and to see the similarities to ion.

you think you lost money because Garza was a bad man, when in reality you lost money because you never checked to see if hashlets were real and you participated in a system where Garza was able to give himself a ton of free coins to fucking you with.

now you are invested in a company that has no proof that it's real, has tons of free coins to fucking you over with, and is being pumped up by the same idiots/assholes that pumped up GAW.

A narcissist like you won't get it but I feel for the people that got screwed over by Garza, he's a liar and a cheat that deserves to go to jail for a very long time irrelevant of how much people were suckered in by his bullshit.

Use your brain if I started to exit out of GAW/Paycoin soon after the conference how much do think he took ?..... I'll help you...... not a lot.

I'm not trying to sucker anybody into anything.... don't like it ...... don't invest.... people need to choose their own path

ION has coin plus ICO money and they're  still here. XPY.io didn't fuck me over and nor has ION so it's been well over a year now and still yet to be fucked.

Your wrong the idiots/assholes are those that still try to compare GAW to ION. Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.

It's fun to see as time moves on and all these so called red flags disappear these idots/asshole squirm around trying to find shit to latch onto.

Make sure you say hello to suchmoon when you next look in the mirror  Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 05:20:01 PM

It's fun to see as time moves on and all these so called red flags disappear these idots/asshole squirm around trying to find shit to latch onto.

Make sure you say hello to suchmoon when you next look in the mirror  Cheesy

Name the red flags that disappeared. As far as I can see there are more now than there were in April, mainly because the game was delayed for months and the staking proceeds appear to have been pocketed by the team.

I'm not a horror movie stalker so not sure why I should be in Phildo's mirror. You seem to be on the good stuff and not sharing again.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: