Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

And let's not talk about the $1500 per BTC they lost cause they decided to convert it to fiat, for a crypto project. Tell me why that made sense.

We are waiting for the balloon to bust and then pick up some ETH or Litecoin with the stable ICO  dollars or dollar profit from selling investment to support the buying of thenew underlying base currency for the altcoins.. Coinbase already supports this fiat functionality for both coins...

Except that you could have bought a lot more ETH / LTC earlier when it was cheap and if what you're saying turns out to be correct (BTC drops, ETH/LTC are the new "base") then ETH/LTC will be even more expensive in the future.

Your bizarre dislike for BTC is noted but your "strategy" doesn't make any sense.

I don't understand........ does your feeling refer to ION, IONOMY or everything  

I have a feeling that said "opportunity" might not exist. Such sad.

Reading helps, try it sometime. I was referring to whatever you were referring to, which you never explained:

Statements from you are fact (if it suits), fiction or something in between. One day you will realise that trolling the opportunity that Ion represents was one of the most foolish things you have ever done  Smiley

You've had a year to explain the "opportunity" and thoroughly failed at that, feigning insider knowledge and various other increasingly ham-fisted excuses.

I have a feeling that said "opportunity" might not exist. Such sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:08:43 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 02:25:54 PM by WildShark

Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents. The different coins were exchanged and credited BTC to Ionomy LTD. These investors didn't purchase with Bitcoin.

That's fine. Either way, no USD was used. So stop shilling with USD values. All you are doing is misleading your marks.

@CyptoBuds I used dollars at Coinbase to purchase my ION IOC coins... I will continue to use USD cause my information from the markets I and spreadsheet use USD scale. I have trouble with constant changing of value when using Bitcoin as value indicator... My ION promotional information is supported by the USD scale!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

We are waiting for the balloon to bust and then pick up some ETH or Litecoin with the stable ICO  dollars or dollar profit from selling investment to support the buying of thenew underlying base currency for the altcoins.. Coinbase already supports this fiat functionality for both coins...

Except that you could have bought a lot more ETH / LTC earlier when it was cheap and if what you're saying turns out to be correct (BTC drops, ETH/LTC are the new "base") then ETH/LTC will be even more expensive in the future.

Your bizarre dislike for BTC is noted but your "strategy" doesn't make any sense.

I have no dislike for BTC, I use it everyday to change my ION investment profit into dollars to purchase items from the internet or local community...

What's stopping the new "base" from happening at BTC Burst Huh The market for them (ETH or Litecoin) is already in place at Coinbase...

Will you be holding your BTC bags when the bubble bursts Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

Did the team accept USD for the ICO? Don't think so. They took a bunch of BTC. Does Bittrex take USD for ION? Don't think so. So no IONs were purchased with USD, so stop bragging about these massive gains in whatever currency makes it look the best. IONs were purchased with BTC, so be honest and quote that price.

For ION ICO, There were about 25 altcoins coins that were used to purchase the ION. Everyone paying a value of 20 cents. The different coins were exchanged and credited BTC to Ionomy LTD. These investors didn't purchase with Bitcoin.

That's fine. Either way, no USD was used. So stop shilling with USD values. All you are doing is misleading your marks.

@CyptoBuds I used dollars at Coinbase to purchase my ION IOC coins... I will continue to use USD cause my information from the markets I and spreadsheet use USD scale. I have trouble with constant changing of value when using Bitcoin as value indicator... My ION promotional information is supported by the USD scale!

WRONG! You used USD to buy BTC on coinbase. BTC was used to buy ION. Or are you saying there was an ION/USD market on coinbase?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

I have no dislike for BTC, I use it everyday to change my ION investment profit into dollars to purchase items from the internet or local community...

What's stopping the new "base" from happening at BTC Burst Huh The market for them (ETH or Litecoin) is already in place at Coinbase...

Will you be holding your BTC bags when the bubble bursts Huh

I don't know if the new "base" is "happening" or not, nor do I care much. That's not the point though. You were saying that not taking advantage of the BTC rise was ok, because it's gonna crash (possible) and that will be the time to pick up some ETH/LTC. But then again, your whole existence on this thread is based on contradictions like this, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this, nor by your completely out-of-tune responses.

You don't need to worry about my bags but thank you for your concern.

WRONG! You used USD to buy BTC on coinbase. BTC was used to buy ION. Or are you saying there was an ION/USD market on coinbase?

I think Shark is saying that he does his accounting in USD and doesn't hold BTC longer than needed for dumping his IONs, which would be fine if not for his shilling of some imaginary "profits".
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

This is from the same scammers that did EDON. Be careful.

Can you mention some evidence that this is a scam?

Can you provide evidence it isn't a scam? They operate with zero transparency, so it's impossible for you to do so.

Me personally, I don't think it's a scam. I think it's a horribly mismanaged projects that is moved along by its core cheerleaders. Said cheerleaders believe the team can do no wrong. This means no one is critical of the team and they are free to fuck up all they want. The still got their cheerleaders to tell them they're awesome. The cheerleaders feel that kissing the teams ass will take care of them when the team is rich. I've never seen some more pathetic ass kissers than this group of investors.

Sadly, because of the whales lack of being critical, this project will never be anything more than a circle jerk of paycoiners telling the team they are awesome at every misstep (and there are a LOT of these).

But brand new account person, cheer on. I'm sure the team loves it and I'm sure they'll shower you with ION when you go back to slack and tell them you messed with the BCT "trolls". MrCoins will praise you on and on. Hell, you may even be MrCoins himself. You Ionites love your shell games and deception, so who knows.

Your being ridiculous....

Don't know where you live but I thankfully live in a country in which the rule of law is innocent until proven guilty.

I know for a fact that you groom then sexually abuse sheep !!!, prove to me this is not true.

Why should you need to prove anything. Why should you need to prove your sexual orientation isn't with the animal kingdom...... see ridiculous

Awe, is hims upset cause I talked bad about the whales? Did all those pointless words make you feel better? Instead of addressing the points you attacked my character. What logical fallacy is that again?

Let's talk about character LeoC. How's all the people doing that you scammed in the past?

Yep devastated  Grin  

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

USD is a simple point of reference that everyone is familiar with.

Why do you think Bittrex quote USD values ? are Bittrex misleading their marks too  Smiley

Bittrex isn't using the USD value to make their coin look good. Hell, Bittrex doesn't even have their own coin. Try again.

Do you really not get my point ? ... Today only nerds, geeks & crypto enthusiasts understand sats.

$350 USD = .19 BTC = 19,000,000 Satoshis.... someone new to crypto which value is more meaningful

Bitrex don't have a coin................. seriously  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Do you really not get my point ? ... Today only nerds, geeks & crypto enthusiasts understand sats.

$350 USD = .19 BTC = 19,000,000 Satoshis.... someone new to crypto which value is more meaningful

Bitrex don't have a coin................. seriously  Grin

Who in this thread is "new to crypto"? Speak up so that we could explain the uber-complex concept of BTC and satoshis to you and move past this bullshit.

As if "someone new to crypto" would have any interest in this ionomy clusterfuck LOL. Or is that the opportunity/vision/strategy now, to lure naive newbies with imaginary fiat "profits"?
korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

I see ION is now at rank 138 on coinmarketcap. Gawsome.
How are the monthly games coming along?

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

Just wondering though........ do you like cake ?

No, korvas128, "well done" to those who bought bitcoins instead, because that made a lot more sense and money. Fuck your "cake" and your gawsome Paycoin scam successor ION (which is not even in the top 100 of the shitcoin charts anymore).

No your wrong you didn't factor in POS.... fundamental mistake

But anyway

You want me to fuck my cake.... why..... is it good ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

ICO'd last April 20 cents currently trading at 50 cents.... well done to those that ignored your advice a year ago and bought some ION

Market Cap of $6.9M rank now 123...... Thanks for highlighting ION's potential of exponential growth  Smiley

No, korvas128, "well done" to those who bought bitcoins instead, because that made a lot more sense and money. Fuck your "cake" and your gawsome Paycoin scam successor ION (which is not even in the top 100 of the shitcoin charts anymore).

But anyway

Even factoring in POS, the market is too thin to be able to get the precious USD value you shills keep shilling.

korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

But anyway

Even factoring in POS, the market is too thin to be able to get the precious USD value you shills keep shilling.

Really show me the maths

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

Really show me the maths

Really fun to watch how shills who failed to show a shred of "maths" for any of their opportunity/vision/etc are demanding it of others. Like that "show me your masternode" bullshit too.

How about we start with you korvas. Show us the math of why ionomy is such a great "opportunity".
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

But anyway

Really show me the maths

Ha ha ha ha ha! How many times have people asked you to show the maths to your ridiculous claims and you have yet to do so. You truly are pathetic. Shill on whale, shill on.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure you understand the word "math". You must not cause you ignored it so many times.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

Really show me the maths

Really fun to watch how shills who failed to show a shred of "maths" for any of their opportunity/vision/etc are demanding it of others. Like that "show me your masternode" bullshit too.

How about we start with you korvas. Show us the math of why ionomy is such a great "opportunity".

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

How about this korvas, show us the maths that were used to calculate the ICO price. Also, show us the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:32:41 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 10:21:19 PM by Franz_Huber

Really show me the maths

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

How about this korvas, show us the maths that were used to calculate the ICO price. Also, show us the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month.

The "one game per month" lie is my favourite one in the whole ION scam so far. It comes very close to GAW/Paycoin's "hashlets will never be obsolete" and "20 dollar floor". And the "ionomy" is about as real as "Coinstand" was.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

Really show me the maths

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

I don't mind responding any delay is down to me being busy...

You want me to show you how the ICO price was calculated...... Why do you need to know that ? and anyway I'm not an Ionomy employee

You want me to show you the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month. You know the answer to this question but choose to ignore so I'm not repeating common knowledge plus I don't understand where the maths come in

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:03:01 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 12:31:07 AM by CryptoBuds

Really show me the maths

I'm guess he will either ignore this post or somehow attack your character or write something that has nothing to do with your post.  But I sure would love to see the maths.

You want me to show you how the ICO price was calculated...... Why do you need to know that ? and anyway I'm not an Ionomy employee

You want me to show you the maths that made the team think they could pump out one game per month. You know the answer to this question but choose to ignore so I'm not repeating common knowledge plus I don't understand where the maths come in

Why do I want to know the maths for the ICO? Cause I fuckingg asked it in the slack channel in the beginning, said they'd get back and didn't. I also asked on here, but I guess back then it wasn't cool to answer questions.

And I know the team switched gears with the games (after the got their ICO funds. And newcomers would t know this as it still says 1 game per month on the website. False advertising much?) but what reasoning did the use to figure on one game per month? Why would one ask said question? Shows a lot about the competence and management of the team. Which is EXTREMELY important before investing in ION as gaming is the core of ION.

Personally, I thought it was a half decent idea, if executed properly. I enjoy animation and modeling. I was kinda interested. But the side stepping of questions and trolling on their part turned me off. The slack channel reminded me of an old gentlemans club. If you weren't part of it your weren't really worth putting much effort towards. Maybe things have changed now, I don't pay attention too much. But in the beginning it was rather apparent that they didn't want outsiders and they had something to prove. But after interacting with you and WildShill, I wouldnt spend a single portion of a USD into ION, other than my converted, just as worthless XPY.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

Funny how you type a whole paragraph to avoid a simple answer. What is it? "Higher quality games"? So the original intent was shitty monthly games?

And yes, there needs to be math involved in such estimates but apparently there wasn't, which is one of the reasons for the never-ending stream of failures. You gotta be severely math-challenged if you can't figure out that a single part-time developer can't produce a game per month, or that 40 players can't generate enough revenue to sustain this thing.
korvas128

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:04:18 AM

Really show me the maths

Why do I want to know the maths for the ICO? Cause I fuckingg asked it in the slack channel in the beginning, said they'd get back and didn't. I also asked on here, but I guess back then it wasn't cool to answer questions.

And I know the team switched gears with the games (after the got their ICO funds. And newcomers would t know this as it still says 1 game per month on the website. False advertising much?) but what reasoning did the use to figure on one game per month? Why would one ask said question? Shows a lot about the competence and management of the team. Which is EXTREMELY important before investing in ION as gaming is the core of ION.

Personally, I thought it was a half decent idea, if executed properly. I enjoy animation and modeling. I was kinda interested. But the side stepping of questions and trolling on their part turned me off. The slack channel reminded me of an old gentlemans club. If you weren't part of it your weren't really worth putting much effort towards. Maybe things have changed now, I don't pay attention too much. But in the beginning it was rather apparent that they didn't want outsiders and they had something to prove. But after interacting with you and WildShill, I wouldnt spend a single portion of a USD into ION, other than my converted, just as worthless XPY.

1 XPY today is worth $0.02. Ionomy gave you a chance to convert and you did. You've made a big profit and your unhappy,

How many XPY did you convert ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:54:20 AM

You gotta admit, things are bleak in ionomy land if the last resort argument is a non sequitur involving XPY of all things...

Isn't it supposed to be completely unrelated to XPY according to your signature, MrCoinsWannabe?
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: