Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:08:07 AM

Does someone mind filling me in on HEAT ive been away a couple of weeks. Anything in the pipeline? Things coming together ok? Thanks

Woof woof!!
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

Hello, Heat!

SuperNET holds considerable 1,500,000 HEAT tokens, and we have one channel dedicated to Heat in our Slack.

In that Slack channel, we had a quick discussion about our delayed Proof of Work (dPow) consensus mechanism. It is possible for any blockchain to gain additional security through Komodo.

Through the dPoW consensus we notarize our hashes to Bitcoin blockchain, and if any 3rd party blockchain notarizes their hashes to Komodo, they too will get the Bitcoin protection.

In short, dPoW is a cheap way for any blockchain project to get an additional security layer, and its implementation doesn't require a hardfork.

Komodo is here to protect you!

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:49:23 AM

Hello, Heat!

SuperNET holds considerable 1,500,000 HEAT tokens, and we have one channel dedicated to Heat in our Slack.

In that Slack channel, we had a quick discussion about our delayed Proof of Work (dPow) consensus mechanism. It is possible for any blockchain to gain additional security through Komodo.

Through the dPoW consensus we notarize our hashes to Bitcoin blockchain, and if any 3rd party blockchain notarizes their hashes to Komodo, they too will get the Bitcoin protection.

In short, dPoW is a cheap way for any blockchain project to get an additional security layer, and its implementation doesn't require a hardfork.

Is it difficult to set up and what are the costs for the service?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

my 0.17BTC
Your 0.17 BTC and your scam reports seem bogus. You haven't contacted support with any details about your "missing" transaction, which is a fairly certain giveaway you're just continuing the troublemaking for fun, displaying the behaviour of a pathetic troll with no other life but spending hundreds of hours in futile attempts to sabotage legitimate business. It's quite fun at times though and has by now turned somewhat useful for HEAT, so we can't really blame you Wink

About your problems, we can't even begin to look at your "missing" 0.17 BTC without data such as your HEAT account id, time of transaction, maybe a screenshot. That's why I politely mentioned it might take a couple of weeks that goes by quickly. We won't be answering to obscene support requests or private messages so if you want your issue with HEAT - should such in reality exist - resolved, I suggest try to behave like a grown up for a while even if needing to fake it.

Great I take that as an invite to stay! You will not get rid of me until I receive my 0.17BTC! I will not send the support anything, you are the fucking support guy. Just send the 0.17BTC here : 1D7kCdvHeNgfCrfJkLfpfDbTKZZSVhgop5
Then Everybody can see that I received it and I am gone. Until then you fucking scammers will have to enjoy my company! I will inform all mentioned exchanges of the nice little scam you got going on here. You will get listed nowhere!

*autistic screeching*

Give him the account and transaction details he asked for to help you out, or you're full of shit.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

It isn't too hard to set up; can be done in relatively short time.

costs are really low, only Komodo tx fees.

However there might be some additional costs depending on who does the notarization. Someone might offer notarization services and charge some fee.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:39:00 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 09:51:35 PM by StewieG

my 0.17BTC
Your 0.17 BTC and your scam reports seem bogus. You haven't contacted support with any details about your "missing" transaction, which is a fairly certain giveaway you're just continuing the troublemaking for fun, displaying the behaviour of a pathetic troll with no other life but spending hundreds of hours in futile attempts to sabotage legitimate business. It's quite fun at times though and has by now turned somewhat useful for HEAT, so we can't really blame you Wink

About your problems, we can't even begin to look at your "missing" 0.17 BTC without data such as your HEAT account id, time of transaction, maybe a screenshot. That's why I politely mentioned it might take a couple of weeks that goes by quickly. We won't be answering to obscene support requests or private messages so if you want your issue with HEAT - should such in reality exist - resolved, I suggest try to behave like a grown up for a while even if needing to fake it.
I think I may have found StewieG's btc asset transfer. Here are the details:
Height=119277, btc=0.17900000, sender=9542810341908958338, recipient=9583431768758058558
The total HEAT holding of account 9542810341908958338 is 3101.93997163, which matches what he previously has written in this thread. He had in total just above 8000 HEAT to start with. If he has sold for 0.179 btc, he could have about 3101 HEAT left. Eliphaz Fimk: could you please check if you have redeemed the 0.179btc at height=119277?

Below is the PHP script I wrote to search the blockchain for the transaction (perhaps useful for others as a blockchain explorer):
Code:
<?php
$obj
=file_get_contents('http://localhost:7733/api/v1/blockchain/status');
$v=json_decode($obj);
$I=$v->{'numberOfBlocks'};

for(
$i=1$i<$I$i++) {

sleep(0.2);

$obj=file_get_contents(sprintf('http://localhost:7733/api/v1/blockchain/block/height/%s/true',$i));

$v=json_decode($obj);
        if(
$v->{'numberOfTransactions'}>0) {

$J=$v->{'numberOfTransactions'};

$v2=$v->{'transactions'};
                for(
$j=0$j<$J$j++) {

$v3=$v2[$j]->{'attachment'};
                        if(isset(
$v3->{'version.AssetTransfer'})) {
                                if(
$v3->{'asset'}=='5592059897546023466') {

$quantity=$v3->{'quantity'}/1e8;
                                        if((
$quantity>0.16) and ($quantity<0.18)) {

printf('Height=%6d, btc=%1.8f, sender=%s, recipient=%s' PHP_EOL,$i,$quantity,$v2[$j]->{'sender'},$v2[$j]->{'recipient'});
                                        }
                                }
                        }
                }
        }
}

?>

I have no time to check that right now, but I told you I made a withdrawal with about 0.17Btc! I have not received it yet! Fuck these scammers! I know you want to help but trust me they know I made the withdrawal! They just don't want to pay it! I fucking hate these motherfuckers so much I just to kick this Savage guy in the balls so unbelieveably hard!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I checked the source code of the first version of the fucking heat server by disassemblingit. I thought what the fuck! There were no comments available but I thought wow when I look at some lines of code I am sure there was a comment saying: "Not ready, need to be fixed!" And man I thought that a lot! It is a fucking joke they released that crap! In December or somethignt hey said they would release but there was no possible way they could think they could release it on the promised day! Just look at it! It is maybe at best only half ready to release and nothing works and they released it anyway. My only question is if they are just bullshitting me and know I made the withdrawal or if they really think I did not make the withdrawal? In either case this heat thing is fucked! This is what I mean in my scam accusation! Either they are completely incompetent to do anything OR they do this on purpose and just pretend to be horse fucking monkeys so nobody can say for sure that this is a legit scam! I personally think this is a scam!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

my 0.17BTC

I think I may have found StewieG's btc asset transfer. Here are the details:
Height=119277, btc=0.17900000, sender=9542810341908958338, recipient=9583431768758058558
The total HEAT holding of account 9542810341908958338 is 3101.93997163, which matches what he previously has written in this thread. He had in total just above 8000 HEAT to start with. If he has sold for 0.179 btc, he could have about 3101 HEAT left. Eliphaz Fimk: could you please check if you have redeemed the 0.179btc at height=119277?

Below is the PHP script I wrote to search the blockchain for the transaction (perhaps useful for others as a blockchain explorer):
Code:
<?php
$obj
=file_get_contents('http://localhost:7733/api/v1/blockchain/status');
$v=json_decode($obj);
$I=$v->{'numberOfBlocks'};

for(
$i=1$i<$I$i++) {

sleep(0.2);

$obj=file_get_contents(sprintf('http://localhost:7733/api/v1/blockchain/block/height/%s/true',$i));

$v=json_decode($obj);
        if(
$v->{'numberOfTransactions'}>0) {

$J=$v->{'numberOfTransactions'};

$v2=$v->{'transactions'};
                for(
$j=0$j<$J$j++) {

$v3=$v2[$j]->{'attachment'};
                        if(isset(
$v3->{'version.AssetTransfer'})) {
                                if(
$v3->{'asset'}=='5592059897546023466') {

$quantity=$v3->{'quantity'}/1e8;
                                        if((
$quantity>0.16) and ($quantity<0.18)) {

printf('Height=%6d, btc=%1.8f, sender=%s, recipient=%s' PHP_EOL,$i,$quantity,$v2[$j]->{'sender'},$v2[$j]->{'recipient'});
                                        }
                                }
                        }
                }
        }
}

?>

600+ posts over a 0.5 BTC investment?  That does not make sense.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
realbigs21024

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

my 0.17BTC

Dude seems to have so much hate and anger towards HEAT i see. He wont when this hits the exchanges and explodes
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:17:05 AM

my 0.17BTC

Dude seems to have so much hate and anger towards HEAT i see. He wont when this hits the exchanges and explodes
Lol I will make sure the exchanges stay clean from that shit. I will show them what a scam heat is! They don't pay me back my money, i will make sure they will not make anymore money! Nobody steals my coins and gets away with it! FUCK YOU HEAT!
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:33:12 AM

Any idea from devs when wallet version with forging working will be released?
Scrotum

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:21:14 AM

Forging is currently working, it is the rewards which are turned off. You can see all the active forging nodes here: https://heatbrowser.com/report.html

Does that include the wallet version, or just server version?
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:05:54 AM

Hello, Heat!

I hope the devs activate this.

Good team up with Komodo and to increase security over our current POS

Also it could offer a great amount of free marketing as it is a great sales point and maybe Komodo will also promote it as its first working external Dpow success on the Heat chain.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Hello, Heat!

Are you aware, the HEAT team created 100 million komodo(KMD) as an "asset".

Bought some of them HEAT <-> Komodo, until Eliphaz Fimk told me, it is not legit Komodo.

Wil you personally guarantee me for the value of Komodos on HEAT?Huh

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:28:19 AM

the HEAT team created 100 million komodo(KMD) as an "asset".
That of course is not true. Random HEAT user created an asset called "KMD" (which, when I questioned him, he told he would be selling to supposedly "operators of the blockchain"). Anyone has been able to create any asset, called anything not claimed previously, on the Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange since it was opened. After the early phases we've added certification features to clearly indicate which assets are house backed or otherwise certified, and those that are not maybe would be wise to use more stringent due diligence before getting involved with. In decentralized asset exchanges, such DD is mandatory. HEAT's certification feature adds an useful layer on top of that. I'm not aware NXT's extensively used Decentralized Asset Exchange for instance has anything like that.

We've been personally in touch about further co-operation with jl777 since the large Supernet ICO investment and will have to see where this goes when HEAT is stable. The Komodo promotion in this thread seems to be somewhat overlapping with our existing arrangements, but we'll be looking whether that notarization possibility is relevant to HEAT.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

deadlock1

methodic madness

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

Give me my money back!

I will get angry... you will not like me angry...  Angry

After the early phases we've added certification features to clearly indicate which assets are house backed or otherwise certified

This was not clear at the moment I bought!!! You added it later! So I thought it was house backed by you and not to mark it clearly is your guilt!

cryptomoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

Give me my money back!

I will get angry... you will not like me angry...  Angry

After the early phases we've added certification features to clearly indicate which assets are house backed or otherwise certified

This was not clear at the moment I bought!!! You added it later! So I thought it was house backed by you and not to mark it clearly is your guilt!

The amount of people on bitcointalk that dont understand the meaning of the word decentralized is astonishing.
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

That of course is not true. Random HEAT user created an asset called "KMD" (which, when I questioned him, he told he would be selling to supposedly "operators of the blockchain"). Anyone has been able to create any asset, called anything not claimed previously, on the Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange since it was opened. After the early phases we've added certification features to clearly indicate which assets are house backed or otherwise certified, and those that are not maybe would be wise to use more stringent due diligence before getting involved with. In decentralized asset exchanges, such DD is mandatory. HEAT's certification feature adds an useful layer on top of that. I'm not aware NXT's extensively used Decentralized Asset Exchange for instance has anything like that.

We've been personally in touch about further co-operation with jl777 since the large Supernet ICO investment and will have to see where this goes when HEAT is stable. The Komodo promotion in this thread seems to be somewhat overlapping with our existing arrangements, but we'll be looking whether that notarization possibility is relevant to HEAT.

Better to delete all assets other than heat certified at present - they are a waste of space and confusing.

Better for heat to issue the main alt coins such as poloniex offers. and fiat assets..

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

Agreed. Remove all non certified assets and trolls will have one less bullet to fud heat...

Better to delete all assets other than heat certified at present - they are a waste of space and confusing.

Better for heat to issue the main alt coins such as poloniex offers. and fiat assets..

deadlock1

methodic madness

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:30:10 PM

No cooperation between HEAT and Komodo!

This dirty fraudster hole is not adequate to cooperate with serious cryptos.

Will stop this!

Scrotum

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Forging is currently working, it is the rewards which are turned off. You can see all the active forging nodes here: https://heatbrowser.com/report.html

Does that include the wallet version, or just server version?
You can do the following:
1. Download heatwallet 1.0.13 here: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases
2. Unzip heatwallet
3. Delete folder resources/heatledger
4. Download heatledger 0.9.21 here: https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases
5. Unzip heatledger-0.9.21, and move folder to resources/heatledger in the wallet directory (in linux the folder is: linux-unpacked)

After that, start the wallet, start App Server, wait for blockchain to sync, then activate forging.

Thanks, following your advice I finally am able to sync!

When I click the 'start mining' button nothing happens though, how can I tell if I'm forging? Using windows.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: